What Is The Best Call For Coyote Hunting in 2022
Cass Creek Mega Amp 20X Predator Call, Hand Held, Electronic Call, Loud Call, Expert Calls for Everyone, CC548
Primos Randy Anderson - Mouth Call Howler Pack
- Quality materials used for all primos products
- 100 percent designed and tested for the toughest situations and environments
- Whether you are a professional, recreational user, or even casual, primos will fit the mold for all types of people
- Mouth call megaphone
- See-through mouth call case
- Double howler
- Sonic dome howler
Predator Quest - Open Country Jack Call - Les Johnson - Predator Call - Coyote Hunting
- Closed-reed and short range
- Jackrabbit distress call
- Excellent for calling Coyotes, wolves, foxes, Bobcats, BEARS, and more
- Designed by Les Johnson—renowned coyote caller, predator hunter and host of Predator Quest TV.
- This is a closed-reed short-range cottontail distress call.
- Excellent for calling coyotes, wolves, foxes, bobcats, and bears.
- Use what the Pro's use-Predator Quest Calls
- Made in the USA
Predator Quest - Ruffidawg Junior - Les Johnson - Predator Call - Coyote Hunting
- High volume call
- Cottontail/jackrabbit in distress
- Designed to grab the attention of any predator
- This cottontail/jackrabbit in distress call is every predator hunter’s failsafe!
- An extra raspy sound that predators simply can’t resist! Specially designed by Les Johnson.
- Also includes a kill using that call in the field, Extra Reeds, Extra Weed Wedge and Custom Orange and Black Predator Quest lanyard.
- Use what the Pro's use-Predator Quest Calls. Made in the USA.
ALPS OutdoorZ Enforcer Predator Hunting Vest
- Designed with predator hunting in mind, this sit-anywhere, removable kickstand frame is exactly what you need
- Swivel feet and adjustable legs with fast-locking technology help stabilize and help to prevent sinking
- Large pack section to hold and carry electronic calls or extra gear
- Fully equipped with removable, memory foam fold-away seat, 6 shotgun shell holders, 12 centerfire shell holders, removable front pockets and H20 compatible
- Weight: 7 lbs. 8 oz. , Capacity: 13L/800 in³, Camo Pattern: Real tree Edge
Crown Sporting Goods SCOA-001 Stainless Steel Whistle with Lanyard â€“ Great for Coaches, Referees, and Officials by
- SPORT WHISTLE: Make the right call with a sport whistle from Crown Sporting Goods!
- LOUD AND CLEAR: Features a bold, crisp sound that requires less breath than traditional pealess whistles
- SOLID STAINLESS STEEL: Stainless steel, corrosion resistant whistles that come with a braided black lanyard for hands-free use
- JUST THE RIGHT LENGTH: Adjust the gold bead to control the length of the lanyard. Find the most comfortable setting and lock it in
- MANY USES: Whistles are handy for coaches, referees, linesmen and officials as well as for lifeguards, animal trainers, and traffic police officers
Uniden UM385BK 25 Watt Fixed Mount Marine Vhf Radio, Waterproof IPX4 W/ Triple Watch, Dsc, Emergency/Noaa Weather Alert, All Usa/International/Canadian Marine Channels, Memory Channel Scan, Black
- Uniden's Marine Radios protect you from what lies ahead, as well as getting you out of dicey waters, by informing you the moment a storm starts brewing and transmitting your location should you need help.
- With triple watch features, DSC capabilities, a range of international marine channels and S. A. M. E Weather Alert—the UM385BK brings everything you’ll need on the water into one compact design.
- The UM385BK rugged handheld mic allows you to transmit easily from the wheel while keeping your focus on the waters ahead.
- Waterproof Radio – Complies with IPX4 waterproof standards, which means the radio is resistant to damage from rain or splashing water.
- DSC (Digital Selective Calling) - Includes Distress Button, Position Send and Request. Gives you the ability to press one button to call for help during an emergency. Full Class D DSC capability. High performance transceiver ensures clear communication and
Fuyuanda Full Finger Outdoor Glove Touch Screen Men`s Tactical Cycling Hunting Climbing Sports Glove for Military Airsoft Paintball Pistol Riding Motorcycle Smart Phone Coyote Medium
- Full Finger Glove: Innovative touch screen technology glove with anti-skid micro fiber, anti-wear PU material and nylon webbing to fix your wrist will not fall off
- Touch Screen Outdoor Glove: Advanced touch-screen technology allows you to control your smart devices such as smart phones, tablets with conductive synthetic suede on the middle finger and thumb
- PC Knuckle Thickened Mat: Great PC pad protect your hands from enemy fire and brush, ideal for outdoor sports, and great for cycling mountain hiking too
- Anti-Skid and Anti-Wear Nylon Webbing Glove: Adopts micro fiber breathable stretch for sweat and anti wear, the palm is made of PU material to prevent skidding
- What you receive: 1 pair full finger touch screen tactical glove with 12 months limited manufactuerer warranty and lifetime customer services
5.11 Tactical Stryke Pant, Khaki, 40x32
- HIGH-QUALITY MATERIAL - Constructed using premium patent-pending two-way Flex-Tac mechanical stretch fabric, this pair of pants is sturdy and flexible to ensure maximum performance in the field.
- TEFLON-TREATED FABRIC - Coated with Teflon, these pants have a protective finish that resists stain, soil, and moisture without compromising breathability. The coating also makes it easier to clean this garment!
- FULLY GUSSETED CONSTRUCTION - Featuring a gusseted inseam and a fitted appearance, this pair of pants offers optimum flexibility and a comfortable fit to eliminate your worries about rips and tears.
- SPECIALIZED POCKETS - Specially designed for professionals on the go, this pair of pants has 12 pockets including double-deep cargo pockets to provide ample storage and easy access to all your mission-critical gear.
- TRUSTED BRAND - Developed with quality in mind, 5.11 Styke Pants are available in 12 colors; TDU Green, Charcoal, Black, Khaki, Stone, Storm, Battle Brown, Burnt, Coyote, Ranger Green, Tundra, and Dark Navy-Blue.
Condor Colossus Duffle Bag (Black)
- Large storage compartment with expandable divider and separated storage space
- Three external zipper side sleeves
- Hide-away padded backpack straps and detachable shoulder strap
- Reinforced textured PVC bottom
- Vinyl window for easy ID
Groundhog Invasion Turns Mild Mannered Mom into Desperate Killer
If coyotes eat groundhogs, I'm about to put up a BIG sign.
I never thought beyond coyotes. Not until the groundhog invasion.
I'm still not sure if the coyotes have discovered just how close to the house they can prowl. However, if coyotes eat groundhogs, I'm getting ready to post a BIG sign. Heck, I'll put out the fancy linens and silverware for an all-the-groundhog-you-can-eat buffet.
Groundhogs are unbelievably fast, even when totally obese. Trying to catch one before he dives into the huge, gaping hole he's constructed is an exercise in futility. There are now groundhog holes around the shed, the shop, the chicken house and even behind the house. I swear the silly things can hear the silent closing of the back door or smell the scent of a loaded gun.
Short of borrowing or acquiring another dog, I've found few promising methods of groundhog extermination. Bubba, my great pyrenees would not have killed a groundhog unless it threatened a member of our family. Bubba's size and presence tended to discourage all animals from getting too close to the house. (Except for the deer who liked to tiptoe around him as he slept.) A good border collie, however, wouldn't dream of allowing a groundhog to get away alive.
I really don't want to start taking care of a dog or anything else I have to feed and water. Internet research on groundhogs has yielded only a few suggestions.
The one about dropping a stick of dynamite down the hole is both interesting and tempting.
Some high-powered firecrackers might do the trick. If the frustrating creature hasn't already dug an escape tunnel.
The live-catch trap the neighbor swore by leaves me swearing every morning when it's empty and the bait is gone.
The thought of peeing around the area sounded plumb silly at first. I never dreamed I'd have to mark my territory. Now, as replacement groundhogs come calling every time one finally bites a bullet, I'm getting desperate.
I could have a party and invite all the neighbors to pee on my lawn. And around the shop. And the shed. And the chicken house. I wonder what it would cost me in Sweet Tea or Bud Lite?
Maybe if I start drinking Bud Lite, I won't see the fat, furry creature taunting me. Of course if I stumbled into one of his holes, I'd never be found.
I don't think I can take much more of groundhogs. Since I can't stand beer, I can't drink to forget the aggravating furballs. I don't have the permits necessary to purchase dynamite. (I'd probably blow my own leg off while the groundhog laughed.)