What Is The Best Base Layer For Cold Weather Hunting in 2023
Men's Thermal Underwear Wintergear Fleece Long Johns Compression Base Layer Set Skiing Warm Top & Bottom Army Green
7EVEN 100% Merino Wool Mens Base Layer Bottom 190 GSM (Large) Brown
- 100% MERINO WOOL There’s no limit to what you can do in these men’s Merino Wool Base Layer Bottoms from 7EVEN Clothing Co. Made from 100% Australian Merino wool, it keeps you looking and feeling good. Australian Merino wool is some of the finest in the world and renowned for its soft feel and inherent odor control and moisture wicking properties. The wool pullover is also naturally quick drying and breathable, helping you adapt to changing weather conditions without missing a beat.
- ALL SEASON USE Weighing 190 gsm, these base layer bottoms are lightweight yet surprisingly warm. Wear them as a light base layer in warm weather and a heat-trapping mid layer in colder temps.
- FOR ANY ACTIVITY Whether you’re on a hunt or on a run, these athletic bottoms can do it all. It’s perfect for hiking, cycling, camping, fishing, golf and any other outdoor activity. This stylish piece of sportswear can also be worn to work or while you travel. It never goes out of style and keeps you seriously comfy.
Self Pro Compression Pants Men Baselayer Underwear Winter Cold Weather Thermal Gear (XL, Black)
- ✅ We strongly recommend ordering ONE size up what you normally wear. ✅ REDUCE MUSCLE STIFFNESS AND FATIGUE: Medium-weight compression pants support your muscles and keep them warm. They help regulate your body temperature for optimum workout performance and muscle recovery.
- ✅ DON’T PULL, BIND, OR PINCH: Form-fitting long thermal pants are made from nylon and spandex stretch fabric with no friction or restriction. The smooth and soft material is comfortable enough for any activity.
- ✅ ALLOW MAXIMUM MOVEMENT: The base layer material is ultra-light and fits under your clothing. The premium 85% nylon and 15% spandex blend moves with you and allows your body to breathe during strenuous activities.
- ✅ KEEP YOU FRESH AND DRY: The Self-Pro Q8 system allows air to circulate evenly over your lower body, repelling moisture and wicking sweat away from your skin for maximum comfort and mobility. Odor-resistant, quick-dry fabric.
- ✅ PROTECT YOU FROM THE SUN: All-season compression pants protect you from harsh summer or winter rays during all your outdoor activities with both UVA and UVB protection. Blocks 99% of UV rays with a 50+ UPF rating.
Duofold Women's Heavy Weight Double Layer Thermal Leggings, Black, Large
- Double-layer thermal leggings with drawcord at waist featuring flatlock seaming
- Tagless label
- C Vapor technology wicks moisture away from skin and dries quickly for cooler comfort.
- Sleek, ring spun polyester fabric resists garment odors.
- All-over stretch allows maximum ease of movement.
- Smooth, flatlock seams resist irritation.
- Ankle length pants keep you covered.
Shopping Your Closet - How to Repurpose Your Fall and Winter Clothing into Springtime Apparel
I'll show you how to use your cold weather clothing to create new spring outfits, and how to use what you've got to keep your wardrobe fresh and exciting!
Spring symbolizes the arrival of warmer weather, the birth of baby animals, new flowers, and new beginnings. Once the temperature starts to rise, we feel ready to refresh our wardrobe with something new. However, before you head out to purchase new clothing, consider shopping your own closet. Many of your fall and winter pieces can be repurposed for spring with just a little bit of thought and creativity. I'll show you how to revamp those pieces without feeling like you're always wearing the same thing!
First off, let's talk fashion. I consider spring fashion to completely different from fall and winter fashions. While cold weather is all about mixing textures and coordinating layers, I like to take a much more straightforward approach to warm weather clothes. Think of ways to simplify, spring clothes should be breezy and effortless.
Let's take it piece by piece.
Of course a great pair of jeans is a yearlong must have, but any straight leg jeans or trousers can easily be rolled up or cuffed to create a more spring appropriate cropped look. It's amazing what the difference can be between long jeans and heels compared to cuffed jeans and sandals!
Many of the tops you wore under sweaters or cardigans during the colder months will create a completely different outfit when worn on their own. Think with me, weren't they primarily covered up by your outer layers? Add a bold new accessory and you'll feel like you're wearing a completely different top.
Don't stash your winter dresses away just yet! Try adding a skinny belt to cinch in the waist, and pair with bare legs and heels or sandals for a pretty, warm weather appropriate look. Once you eliminate the sweater and leggings you added for the winter, few people will even realize that is the same dress.
This is my favorite part! Most of us realize that accessories can be worn year long, that's a rather easy conclusion. But take a closer look around. Many winter scarves are actually made of sheer or lightweight material, making them a fun choice to spring accessories as well. Pair a patterned scarf with a solid color tank and an armful of bangles for a super cute, bohemian style look.
Don't be afraid to re-wear accessories either. Your favorite pieces create a special look unique to you. A major breakthrough for me was when I noticed Jennifer Lopez wore the same pair of earrings two nights in a row on American Idol. If J.Lo re-wears, then so could I!
Keep it Interesting
I'm sure we've all had times when we get tired of the clothes in our closet. Here are a few tips to keep your wardrobe options fun and inspiring!
Hide it Away
Store away all of your winter pieces that are obviously for cold weather only (chunky sweaters, tweed skirts, jackets, etc.) in an extra closet or somewhere out of sight. It may sound slightly silly, but if you move these items where you aren't seeing them every day, you'll be more excited about wearing them with fall and cooler weather comes around. Of course the same goes for your summer only clothing, pack it up for fall!
Change Up Your Accessories
Reconsider how you accessorize all of your outfits. If you tend to wear your sapphire jewelry with only your blue clothing, pair it with your yellow dress for a change. Wear your emerald earrings with your fuchsia top. Color blocking a major trend right now, and it provides such a great way to create brand new looks!