The Best Deer Hunting Knife in 2023
Outdoor Edge Wild LITE Super Compact 6-Piece Hunting Knife Kit for Field Dressing Game, Lightweight Hard Case, Blaze-Orange High Visibility Non-Slip Handles, Full Tang Razor-Sharp Stainless Blades
Elk Ridge - Outdoors 2-PC Fixed Blade Hunting Knife Set - Black Stainless Steel Skinner and Gut Hook Blades, Camo Coated Nylon Fiber Handles, Nylon Sheath - Hunting, Camping, Survival - ER-300CA
- Set of two hunting knives includes 7-inch straight edge hunting/skinning knife and 6-1/2-inch gut hook knife
- Blades made of 440 stainless steel for excellent hardness and edge retention
- 7-inch knife with camo ABS handle with lanyard hole; 6-1/2-inch knife with camo ABS handle and finger hole
- Black nylon dual carry sheath for easy and safe carry
Mossberg Fixed Blade Knife, All in One Skinning Knife with Gut-Hook, for Hunters and Outdoors Enthusiasts
- HUNTERS LOVE THIS KNIFE: The reviews are in and hunters agree this knife is an excellent choice when it comes to skinning game, especially deer.
- DURABLE AND LIGHTWEIGHT: This knife is lighter and shorter than many other hunting knives making it easier to handle. The included black Mossberg knife sheath is built to handle the demands of serious hunters.
- STAINLESS STEEL BLADE: The 3-1/2-inch blade is made from stainless steel, which is designed to be used several times without having to sharpen it after every use, and features an excellent gut hook. The blade also features an anti-glare finish.
- SIZED TO GET THE JOB DONE: The overall length of the Mossberg Fixed Blade Knife is 6 3/4 inches with the blade measuring 3 1/2 inches. The unique shape of this knife makes the skinning of deer easier than many other larger knives.
- MAKES A GREAT GIFT: When it comes to buying a gift for a hunter or outdoorsman you just can’t go wrong with a good knife. Perfect for birthdays or holidays.
TreeHopper 3 in 1 Field Dress Knife. Includes Knife, Bone Saw, and Gut Hook, Perfect for Skinning, Gutting, Deer Hunting
- THE INNOVATIVE 3 IN 1 DESIGNS PREPARES YOU FOR ANY ENCOUNTER Why would you waste money on three different knives when you can have it all in one? The TreeHopper 3 in 1 Field Dress Knife includes a knife, saw and gutting hook. Hunt, gut and debone your game - all with a single tool. This innovative design isn’t only convenient to carry, but also keeps you ready for any unexpected encounter.
- SMALL AND COMPACT, ALWAYS READY TO GO ANYWHERE You enjoy spontaneous field sessions? Like to hunt light? This Field Dress Knife boasts a compact and discreet design that won’t weigh you down. It’s lighter than most other field knives and therefore easy to handle for beginners and pros alike. Keep it in your backpack and be field-ready at all times.
- THE VERSATILE NATURE ENSURES A SPOT ON ANY HUNT With TreeHopper 3 in 1 game knife you get a multi-functional tool that’ll be useful on your every endeavor. Use it as a deer knife, skinning knife or to debone your game in the field. The back lock design secures the blade in place and the sheath can be worn in a vertical or horizontal position. No similar field dresser knife is this versatile and easy to use.
- RAZOR SHARP BLADES HELP CUT THROUGH MANY MATERIALS The 5Cr13 Stainless Steel Blades are satin polished and extremely durable. Razor sharp blades allow you to easily cut through more materials than with many larger knives. The TreeHopper game knife is perfect for halving, skinning, gutting and butchering. Completed with a high-density polymer handle that’s reinforced in critical areas - this knife will look and function like new for a long time.
- LOVE IT OR YOUR MONEY BACK We are so convinced you’ll love this field dress knife that we offer a money back guarantee, ensuring a worry-free purchase. If you’re not completely satisfied with our product, send us a message for a full refund.
Outdoor Edge RazorBlaze, RB-20, 3.5" Replaceable Blade Folding Hunting Knife, Non-Slip Rubberized TPR Handle, Mossy Oak Nylon Sheath (Blaze Orange)
- OUTDOOR EDGE'S RAZORSAFE REPLACEMENT BLADE HUNTING KNIFE - sharpest, strongest, replacement razor knife available. Blades change safely and easily at the push of a button.
- BLADE - comes with 6 razor sharp 3.5"-long Japanese heat-treated 420J2 stainless steel blades. Requires Outdoor Edge 3.5" replacement blades (Model No. RR-6).
- HANDLE - rubberized blaze orange TPR gives non-slip grip even when wet.
- SHEATH: Black nylon sheath/holster
- WEIGHT - 6.4 onces. OVERALL LENGTH - 8"
Outdoor Edge Wild Pak Complete 8-Piece Hunting Knife Kit for Field Dressing Game, Compact Lightweight Case, Blaze-Orange High Visibility Non-Slip Handles, Full Tang Razor-Sharp Stainless Blades
- COMPLETE COMPACT PREMIUM FIELD DRESSING KIT – Includes every tool you need to butcher game in the field or at home with ease. The case is tough, compact, thin and lightweight. At just over 2 pounds, your tools will stay organized and fit nicely into your backpack. The total hunt includes a license, a weapon and this kit.
- PROCESS GAME FAST with RAZOR SHARP TOP-QUALITY KNIVES -- For over 30 years, Denver based OUTDOOR EDGE has lead the industry in innovation, all in the pursuit of creating the finest hunting knives. The caping, skinning, and boning knives have full-tang 420J2 stainless steel extremely strong thin blades that have been heat treated and hand finished to create a razor-sharp edge. The tungsten carbide sharpener will always keep your knives sharp and ready.
- SAFETY FIRST and SUPERIOR VISIBILITY -- The rubberized TPR handles provide a comfortable non-slip sturdy grip when wet. The rubber grabs your fingers making it easier to make precision cuts. The blaze-orange handles offer superior visibility making them easy to find in tall grass or in the dark.
- ALL ESSENTIAL ACCESSORIES – kit also includes a T-handle bone saw, rib spreader, tungsten carbide sharpener, and cleaning gloves.
- GREAT GIFT – The Wild Pak game processing kit makes a great gift for both beginning and seasoned hunters. They will love the kit and you will appreciate the affordable price.
Skokie Knives Custom Hand Made Damascus Steel Hunting Knife Handle Stag Antler
- How we make our Damascus Steel Damascus Steel Knives nicely hand forged with above (512) layers with combining forging steel (1095) and (15N20) with nickel layer, our Damascus steel Blade has been given excellent heat treatment to get a (56 to 60 ) HRC of our Damascus steel knives
- Skokie Knives is Manufacture of Hunting Knives with perfect Edges, Sharpness with combination of Beautiful Handle Camel Bone, also in beautiful Bull Horn, Rose Wood, Brass Spacer,Color Woods. This Beautiful Exquisite Good Quality Damascus steel we makes a unique design of Custom Hand Made Hunting knife and Folding knives.
- Manufacturing in Beautiful Custom Hand Made Damascus Steel Unique Knife, Folding Knives , Knife, Forged Knives with combination of different and Handle material with Natural Camel Bone, Bull Horn, Stag Horn, Ram Horn and different Colour Wood,Pakka Wood these handle material make our products unique in best around the world.
- Excellent Design and best quality knives we manufacture with Original light brown, Dark Brown Leather Covers with Cow skins we use in making our leather covers. We provide Best quality products like knife,dagger,pocket knife, axes head, Chef set, hunting trackers.
- Our all excellent design well made with 100% genius good quality. We use best and Excellent file work on the knives with a lot of key feathers of our products with Excellent Edges and well sharpness of the knives you will enjoy. Must use White oil on our unique knives. Damascus Knives Tips: Don’t put our Damascus Steel Knives in the original Cow leather cover for a long time. After usage of the Damascus Knives put white oil or Wax on the Damascus Blades. You enjoy our Damascus steel Knives
Buck Knives 0536RWG Open Season Skinner Guthook Fixed Blade Knife with Sheath, Rosewood
- Full tang construction
- 420HC stainless steel blade
- Contoured Red wood handle with large choil for secure grip
- Advanced Edge2x blade technology
- Forever Warranty
Buck Display Knife on Antler Stand with Deer Figurine and Stainless Steel Blade for Rustic Cabin & Lodge Decor Sculptures for Statues and Decorative Hunting Knives or Daggers As Gifts for Hunters and Outdoorsmen
- Bring the spirit of the big buck into your hunting cabin or rustic home with this dramatic display knife on a lifelike antler stand! - See full description below.
- Specs: Overall - 11 1/2" x 4 1/4" x 8 1/4" high. Weight: 1.7 lbs. Knife: 12 5/8" long with 8" long unsharpened stainless steel blade, 3/16" thick. Stand: 8 3/4" x 4 1/4" x 6 1/2" high.
- Antler stand and blade handle is individually hand-crafted from cold cast resin. Stainless steel knife blade.
- Because our polyresin products are individually hand-crafted works of art, colors may vary slightly from what is pictured here.
- For display purposes only.
Red Deer Hunting Knife High Carbon Steel Old File Knife with Sheath (Pakka Wood Handle)
- 9 inch overall Length
- 4.5 inch Handle Length
- Multi Color Pakka Wood Handle
- Leather Brown Sheath
- Very sharp Blade
Where to Buy Hunting Knives Online
Getting suited up for the hunting season? Check out these web sites for the best inventories in hunting knives.
If you are looking for a great selection of hunting knives, this web site is where you should start. Offering more than 15 manufacturers' products, HuntingBlades.com offers a variety of skinning, pocket and utility knives for the avid hunter. The searching capabilities are particularly strong, allowing you to find the knives you need by manufacturer or blade style, and the site is better organized than most others of its type.
Furthermore, HuntingBlades.com offers a full 90-day guarantee on all hunting knives. If you aren't satisfied with the product, simply return it and they will refund your money. They also offer free shipping on orders greater than $150, which means that you can order in bulk without having to pay extra for the convenience of shopping online. This is the place to go for hunting knives if you need several at once.
Next on the list for places to buy hunting knives is FernKnives.com, which is slightly more difficult to navigate. Because they offer knives for all outdoor activities, such as fishing and camping, it might be difficult for the novice hunter to find what he needs. Nevertheless, this web site is well-organized and gives detailed product descriptions that should guide your path.
They offer a money-back guarantee on hunting knives, but the specifics aren't as detailed as they should be on the web site. Orders of $249 and up receive free shipping, which means that you need to place a larger order to benefit from this perk. However, FernKnives.com does give significant discounts on shipping to U.S. military personnel, so this is a great place to shop if you are serving our country.
This is one of the best places online to buy hunting knives because this web site offers a customer appreciation program. In addition to getting free shipping on orders of $150 or more, customers are entered to win free products every year, plus reimbursement for one qualifying purchase. NorthAmericanKnives.com offers several options for hunting knives, including skinning, pocket and utility knives.
The product descriptions on this web site are more detailed than on any other, disseminating important information like blade length and carrying style. The selection isn't quite as broad as with the previous two recommendations, but they do offer the finest hunting knives from some of the most popular manufacturers.
When shopping for hunting knives online, make sure to inquire about things like shipping costs and return policies. Otherwise, you could wind up with products you will never use, or paying more than you should for an order. If the information can't be found on the web site, call for more information.