Best Traditional Longbow For Hunting in 2023
SAS Gravity 64" Hunting Longbow Wooden Traditional (40lbs, Right)
Obert Archery Takedown Recurve Bow 58inch Traditional Longbow Hunting Target Practice
- Original Black Hunter Brand,Takedown Bow 58inch,Both Riser,Limbs and Bowstring are 100% original black hunter
- Limbs are made with bamboo core,Introduction of German laminate Technology, offer the best toughness and power for the bow
- Ergonomically designed with Impressive rounded edges and a fine finished wooden handle,Extremely Comfortable Grip
- Avaiable in 30lbs,35lbs,40lbs,45lbs,50lbs,55lbs,60lbs.Come with bowstring
- After you get the bow, any problem,please contact us first, we will solve your any problem by a Satisfactory way
KAINOKAI 54" Traditional Laminated Recurve Bow/Archery Amercian Hunting&Target Horse Bow/Longbow Most Arrows fits,15-55 lbs for Kids Teens & Adults
- FEATURES:Not Only aesthetical, lighter & more handy,Fires great, with reinforced limb tips allow bow to be Fast Flight. Perfect for hunting , or target practice. Laminated limbs provides high pressure bearing, won't easily split
- TECH & MATERIAL:Made of Naturally sourced woods,bamboo core,pretty edges more rounded& refined.14 strand Dyneema string
- FUNCTION:Both right & left hand designed, with arrow rest, draw weights of 15-55lbs,a rich range pounds for all novice archer,teens,kid &adults.
- ASSEMBLY/DISASSEMBLY:Both tradtional stringing/unstring method or using a stringer tool works. Traditional method can be found as illustrated.it is not recommended to leave a bow strung for any long period pf time, better to remove the string after each use.
- Due to big size of product and long-distance transportation, the outer package may be easily damaged. This is normal not effecting use, I hope archerlovers can understand!
IRQ Archery Recurve Bow 5Set,Traditional Hunting Longbow for Shooting Target Wooden 30lbs-50lbs Handmade (40 LB)
- Material: Acacia wood+High strength epoxy resin fiberglass limbs+ traditional print Leather limb surface
- Necessary Equipment: Bow tensioner is easier for tensioning recurve or longbow,Tendon silencers can reduces the chord noise significantly.
- Traditional horse bow length:53.5'', Bow string length:50'', Draw weight:40lbs,Traditional hunting bow fits for both left and right hand shooters
- Leather Protection Set: High-quality leather bow sports accessories with 1 × bow arm guard, 1 × archery glove, protect your finger and enjoy the archery.
- Package: 1×Horse Bow with a string,1×bow arm guard, 1×archery glove, 1×Bow tensioner, 1 pair×Tendon silencers with rabbit hair.
KAINOKAI Traditional Handmade Longbow Horsebow Hunting Recurve Archery Bow (Red Dragon, 45.0 Pounds)
- Draw weight: 25-55LBS
- Product Material: The bow arm is made of transparent epoxy and wrapped in leather. It is more delicate and durable. The bow handle is made of locust wood, polished and painted to reduce the wear and tear of the bow string and the waterproof effect outdoor
- The advantages of the traditional recurve bow: the left hand and the right hand can be used, the power is strong, the shooting speed is fast
- Note: Due to the long product length and long-distance transportation, the packaging is easily damaged. This is a normal phenomenon, I hope friends can understand!
- Package Contents:Hand guard *1 Finger guard *1 Arrow target paper *3 Wood hunting arrow *3 Bow bag *1 Bow string wax *1 Bow String *1
TOPARCHERY Traditional Recurve Bow 53'' Archery Hunting Handmade Horse Bow Longbow 30 lbs
- Draw weight: 30-50LBS
- Bow Body Length:53inches/135cm ; Draw Length: 28 inches
- Shipment: we will ship the item by EMS , it will take about 7-12 bussiness days to USA , and EMS needs reciver's phone number , so please provide your phone number to us after you purchase the item .
- Strong fiberglass limb
- Please note: This bow is not a toy. Children under 14 require adult supervision.
Huntingdoor Wooden Arrows 31inch Archery Shaft 5" Turkey Feathers Fletching with Arrowhead 150 Grain for Traditional Recurve Bow or Longbows (Black)
- 31inch Wooden Archery Arrow Shaft True Turkey Feather for traditional recurve bow or longbows
- Wooden shaft with 5" medieval real turkey feathers(3 black) fletched with glued field points tips
- Good performance and high speed for draw weight 40-60lbs recurve bow, English longbow, and traditional bow
- Handmade black threading and self nock, fashion and durable
- Package with 6 wooden arrows, if the packages have quality problems, please contact us in time
6Pcs Gorgeous Painted 33.5" Wooden Arrows Eagle Feather Fletching Traditional Target Arrows for Recurve Bow or Longbow Hunting Target Practice, Red Brown
- Length: about 33.5". Diameter: 8mm.
- Spine: 500 for 30-70lbs draw weight bow
- Material: Shaft: wood, broadhead: iron
- Color: red shaft with silver broadheads
- Fletching with 3 natural eagle feather style turkey vanes
Huntingdoor Pheasant Feathers Wooden Hunting Arrows Archery 6Pk with A-806 Broadhead 150grain for Recurve Bow or Longbow
- For draw weight up to 40-60lbs bows
- Length:31",Shaft diameter:5/16''
- Material:wooden with metel arrowhead with three true turkey feathers
- Nocked, fletched and all ready to shoot and perfect for bow hunting or target practice
- High quality standard hunting and target practice arrows for recurve,compound,or long bows
Southland Archery Supply SAS Pioneer Traditional Wood Long Bow (40 pounds)
- Riser is made of Makore Wood and Cassia Siamea
- Strong fiberglass limb Made of Maple laminations
- Great Shape and Stablity
- Length: 68 in
- Right hand only; Protect your bow with SAS Longbow Padded Bag: B01JT0QJ1U
Whitetail Deer Hunting Tactics - Wait...And See
Being stubborn is one desirable trait many countries lack. Often, the best thing one can do is to sit tight in the same tree stand from daybreak until dusk four or five straight days.
The common sense of most hunters tell them to move to a new tree stand site if they don't see a nice buck after a day, maybe two. And will any good hunter-when he wants farmland, where the whitetails frequent the same bedding and feeding areas each day. But the same tactic does not hold true in the big woods. Years of tracking the big bucks across the vast public forests have taught me that many big woods bucks travel along long, circular routes. This path will visit several feeding and bedding areas along the way. A buck may take 3 to 5 days to complete his full circuit.
First, scout the woods for some large tracks in order to position yourself along that big buck's route. Clear-cut's or oak ridges are prime locations to find a feeding buck. Bedding areas are also a good place to focus. Bucks tend to bed high up on ridges near cover when in the hardwoods. If you are hunting the conifer swamps, be on the lookout for any ground that is slightly higher and dryer than the surrounding wetlands. Only a few feet of elevation is needed to make all the difference. After you have found a nice solid track, search the area for those lightly defined trails that link bedding and feeding areas. Keep an eye out for the occasional scrape or rub to stay on track.
Prep, and be Patient
One of the best strategies is to set up on an exit trail within 150 yards of an active bedding area. Be sure to choose someplace where you will be able to get in and out without alerting any of the deer to your presence. Once you find a good spot that you have confidence in, it is usually a good idea to set up two or three tree stands if possible. This will allow you to take advantage of any change in wind directions. Then be prepared to move in and get good and comfortable. If you lay a solid groundwork by doing all of your scouting thoroughly ahead of time, at this point all you will need his patience. Your buck may show up on the first day or two, if you are lucky. If not, just hang in there and you will get your chance.