Best Snacks For Hunting in 2023
Sky Hunters - The World of the Dragonfly
The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes (A Hunger Games Novel)
In Order of Disappearance
Air Force Isa Free Slots Vegas - Casino & Slot Machines
Get Inked: (A PUCKED Series & Clipped Wings Crossover)
Wild Meat, Wild Harvest
LinYin Outdoor Sport Large Capacity Waist Bag Fanny Pack for Men Women Travelling,Cycling, Hiking,Camping (Rose)
- High quality nylon material, the fanny pack is water resistant and durable, better ventilation not easy to deformation; It Can strengthen the reflective intensity in the night, have the effect of safety warning
- Portable hand carry design,Large bearing capacity, ribbon durability can be at ease use, Super versatile and multi-functional pack that has a main compartment and 7 outer pockets(3 zipper pockets and 4 open pockets)
- Fully adjustable strap, unique design straps ease the pressure on the Waist,it also can be a Sling Pack,Shoulder bag and Handbag.
- The waist bag is ideal for various activities such as Jogging, Walking, Cycling, Hiking, Holidays, and so much more
- Item Weight:0.92Pounds,Size:10.6*4.3*6.7inch(L*W*H);The waist strap can extend to 50 inches,So it will fit well for the people under 50 inches waist
Dog Treat Pouch Pet Training Bag for Small to Large Dogs, Treat Tote Carry Kibble Snacks Toys for Training Reward Walking, Metal Clip, Waist belt, Shoulder Strap, Poop Bag Dispenser, Black with Orange
- 【PREMIUM MATERIAL, EXCELLENT DESIGN】Dog treat pouch outer material is high quality 600D oxford cloth with PVC-coated. The inner lining is made of heavy duty nylon that can be pulled out fully for emptying crumbs, wiping or rinsing. Double stitching lines make the pet training bag more durable. The zipper works very well. With big cloth tap on zipper head, it can be easily hold even by big hands. This dog training treats pouch is abrasion resistant.
- 【ADJUSTABLE DRAWSTRING, EASY ACCESS】Just press the cord lock and pull to release. Drawstring enables you maximize the opening so your whole hand fits in the dog treat bag to get treats out easily and quickly. You can rapidly reward your dog for its good behavior and performance. When not in use, you can close the dog treats pouch completely to prevent dog noses from trying to sneak some treats. With pet training pouch closed, you can jog, run, bend over or site down, and nothing will fall out.
- TREAT POUCH BAG WITH LARGE CAPACITY】Main compartment with extended inner has more spaces to keep kibble, treats and snacks from failing out. Front mesh pocket is suitable for storing pet toys. 1 enlarged zippered pocket fits for most mobile phones. 1 back zippered pouch is for small items. 2 waste bag dispensers on sides are convenient for both left-handed and right-handed users. The D-rings can be used to hang collapsible bowl and clicker. The dog training treat bag keeps your hands free.
- MULTIPLE WAYS TO WEAR】You can attach the pet treat pouch to your pants or leash with the metal belt clip. LANNEY training pouch for dogs comes with waist belt and shoulder strap, which are adjustable to fit men and women. You can wear around the waist to hold the dog training snack pouch on your hip and slide it to any position. You can also hang the pet treat bag on your shoulder or cross body. You could find a comfortable way to wear the training reward pouch without keeping your hands busy.
- 【GREAT BONUS, SATISFACTION GUARANTEE】 LANNEY pet treat bag for training comes with food grade collapsible bowl and decent clicker with loud noise. This value pack is perfect for daily walking and dog agility training. The dog treat pouch is a perfect gift for dog trainer and dog owner.We guarantee our dog training treat holder with 100% money back. If you are not satisfied with the dog training pouch, directly contact us, we will refund your money or send you a new replacement as you prefer.
10 Piece Game Jerky Sticks Alligator-elk-buffalo-kangaroo-ostrich-pheasant-venison-wild Boar Variety Pack
- Individually Packaged
- Random Assortment
Bow Hunting and Safety
Bow season is here and many hunters like the challenge it brings.
Along with bow hunting comes the importance of safety. In the past there have been many fatal injuries. Most because of carelessness and neglect. Here are some things to consider while bow hunting.
1. Always wear a safety harness when climbing up, down or sitting in a tree stand. 85% of all accidents occur when an individual is moving in the stand.
2. Maintain a short tether between yourself and the tree you are in.
3. Make slow deliberate moves when climbing into or out of a tree stand.
4. Always pick a strong safe tree to climb.
5. Be familiar with your equipment and inspect it on a regular basis.
6. If using a climbing stand, tie ladder and stand securely together.
7. Do not climb higher than your comfort level.
8. Do not use tree limbs and branches as stair rungs.
9. Never climb with a bow or firearm. always use a rope to lift them up safely.
10. Always let someone know where you are and when you will be home.
11. Have a small first aid kit with you.
12. Have a cellphone that is charged. this way if you get injured, you can call for help.
13. Do not lift a loaded weapon by the rope to your stand.
14. If you are out when dark, have a light to see where you are going.
15. Be sure you don't have to go far to your car, truck, or ATV.
These are all simple but, many times they are neglected. Simple rules will keep you safe and make your hunting experience more enjoyable.
Other things to consider would be to have your license and deer tags close by. Have plenty of liquids to drink so that you don't dehydrate your body. Have warm camouflage clothing that also keeps you dry.
Know and understand the game rules of your State Association. The last thing that you want is to be in violation of the law.
Be patient when hunting. Know what you are aiming at. Sometimes you may not see a deer or the game you are looking for right away. You may not even see it during the entire hunting season. that is just how it goes.
Lastly, remember that the right to hunt in your State and in America is a privilege. Treat that privilege with respect. If someone lets you hunt on their land respect their wishes and always thank the individual that gives you permission.