Best Shells For Duck Hunting in 2023
MOJO Outdoors Pick Stick Magnetic Shotgun Shell Retriever
Drake Neoprene Shell Clip Realtree Max-5 OSFM
River's Edge Products Shot Shell Fan Pull
- Chain length: 12 inch
- Easily Connect to fan
- Hand painted poly Resin
Spent Shells: My Hunting Days and Habitats
Old River Outdoors Red Shotgun Shell Shower Curtain Hooks/Rings - 12 Pc Set
- Set of 12
- Made of hard durable polyester resin material
- Shells measure 1 3/4" long x 3/4" wide
- Makes a great gift for hunting and outdoor enthusiasts!
REAL Goose Calls App for Canada Goose Hunting - BLUETOOTH COMPATIBLE
- 9 goose hunting calls from REAL goose sounds
- Effective, realistic and clear goose calls
- Bluetooth compatible to sync to a Bluetooth speaker to play the goose calls
- Goose hunting calls can play in the background of your phone allowing you to text, take pictures and surf the internet without disrupting the goose calls
- The soundtracks allow you to set the goose calls and focus on goose hunting
- Connect to your speaker system with audio cables or Bluetooth (cables not included)
- No more forgetting to grab your MP3 player or memory cards, you always have your phone with you
- E-Calling audio for goose calls at a fraction of the cost of purchasing multiple goose hunting sounds and memory cards separately
Drake MST Endurance Soft Shell Hoodie (Mossy Oak Shadow Grass Blades) (Medium)
HUNTSHIELD Menâ€™s 3-in-1 Waterfowl Jacket | Real Tree Max-5 Water-Resistant Hunting Jacket | Camo | Medium
- REALTREE MAX-5: Built with waterfowlers in mind, our Realtree MAX-5 camouflage is filled with cattails, reeds, cane and grasses to blend into flooded marshes. Perfect for open areas that mimic mud, water, bark and shadows.
- 3-IN-1: Our 3-in-1 jacket features an outer shell, as well as a removeable inner layer for cooler hunting seasons. Both can be worn or each on its own depending on season, temperature, and situation.
- WATER-RESISTANT: Fully taped seams and durable water-resistant zipper pockets help keep you dry during wet rainy seasons and cooler mornings.
- FUNCTIONAL DESIGN: Designed with a removable hood, and elbow padding with nicely laid out magnetic pockets that reduce noise when reaching for calls and shells.
- BREATHABLE: Underarm zipper ventilation helps regulate temperature during warmer weather and heavy movement. Designed with breathable fabric which helps regulate body temperature.
Mossy Oak Shadow Grass Blades Pattern Neoprene Shell Belt
- Adjusts to 58"
- Holds 25 Shot shells up to 3' 1/2" long
- Mossy Oak Shadow Grass Blades
Upland Autumn: Birds, Dogs, and Shotgun Shells
Wanted: Lame Duck Season!
The author proposes the elimination of the Lame Duck Sessions of Congress through the changing of the Laws providing for them and changing dates of National Elections to prevent Lame Duck Session,
I submit that anyone elected to ANY office should be immediately installed in that office and the former incumbent should be sent packing. No one replaced by the voters or who quits has any business making decisions affecting the electorate if for no other reason than they cannot be held accountable.
Past Lame Duck Sessions have been nothing more than last minute Earmark Programs or Get Even Contests (the current situation) for the party booted out. I know there have been exceptions and there are valid reasons to have a Lame Duck Session (by presidential proclamation) for a dire emergency such as potential danger to USA. But NOT to take care of business that should have been accomplished on a routine basis during regular session. Probably the reason they lost the reelection bid or decided not to rerun was that they failed miserably in performing the duties of the office so why keep them around - bring in the new person and get on with business.
A simple solution to the problem Nationally would be to hold elections and ratify the results the final two weeks in December with all elected members being seated on January 1st following the election. Concurrently, changes to the authority governing sessions, duties, etc, should prohibit Congress from taking a recess in excess of three days so long as there are unresolved regular appropriation bills or continuing appropriations for funding federal agencies whose regular appropriations bills have not been enacted. In other words, make them work 2080 hours per year, earn their salaries, do what they were elected for and stop the government paid vacation most are embarked upon.
On a state and local level the same could be accomplished with the timely scheduling of elections and providing for the taking of office on the 1st day of the month following the election. Again, these types of actions are not rocket science and if the offspring of a simple sharecropper cotton picking tomato plucking California improved Oakie can give logical solutions surely the "superstars" we have put in office can come up with workable Laws that eliminate such mundane problems. If elected officials spent as much time taking care of business as they do in trying to polish their image; put people on pedestals with National Monuments and Structure Naming; and, others they could get their work done without the need for Special Sessions or extended recesses (vacations).
Instead, we get the annual last minute rush to get work done such as this year on the Tax Cut Extension problem, the Obamacare Fracas, the botched Stimulus Spending, and others. However, they have managed to fritter away time on such Important issues as: A Bill proposing the Foreign Prison Conditions Improvement Act; Another designates the facility of the USPS located in San Jose as the "Anthony J. Cortese Post Office Building"; and yet another Supporting the goals and ideals of National Homeless Persons' Memorial Day.
And as usual here is where most will say "oh well", while another election passes, largesse continues unabated and the Nero wannabes continue to fiddle - government as usual.