Best Shed Hunting Dogs in 2021
DogBone Shed Dog Training Antler Retrieving System
DogBone Genuine Antler Scent (2 oz.) Dog Training
- Authentic Shed Fragrance – The best antler training scent for puppies and adult trackers ready to learn, we use ground antler with trace amounts of genetic material.
- Consistent Conditioning – Used along with your regular deer dog training kit or antler shed, our advanced scent trainer can help keep dogs focused when learning.
- Exclusive Training Scent – The only liquid antler scent on the market today, our advanced formula was designed specifically for shed hunters and their dogs.
- Lasting Results – Every 2 oz. bottle features concentrated scent that can remain on training tools even during inclement weather or after extensive outdoor use.
- Made in the USA – Every Dog Bone product is crafted right here in the United States to ensure unmatched quality and reliability. You also support an American business!
Dog Bone Shed Dog Training DVD Shed Dog Training with Jeremy Moore (shed Dog, shed Hunting, Deer Tracking)
- EASY TO FOLLOW: Have your dog hunting and bringing you shed antlers in no time. Great for Deer antlers, Elk antkers, Mule Deer antlers, etc.
- AVOID COMMON MISTAKES: This hunting dog training DVD will help you use your dog's natural instincts to motivate and help build proper field patterns.
- FIND ALL THE SHEDS ON YOUR PROPERTY: This dog bone training DVD will help you teach your dog to work for you in this fast growing and rewarding sport.
- LEARN TO TRAIN LIKE AN EXPERT: Experiance behind the scenes methods and in-depth dog bone antler training sessions.
- SAVE MONEY AND TRAIN DOGS YOURSELF: This hunting dog DVD will show you everything you need to start training in the home and then in the field.
Dog Bone Game Recovery Kit (4-Piece Set) Complete Training and Wounded Game Tracking System | Blood Trail Scent, Drag Line, Real Hide, EZ Clip
- Essential Tracking Kit – Train almost any dog to track and find wounded game. Kit includes real deer hide, blood trail training scent, drag line, and training manual.
- Step-by-Step Training Manual – Written by renowned dog trainer Jeremy Moore, you’ll have an easy-to-follow training system to teach dogs to find wounded game.
- Genuine Deer Hide – The deer hide drag is a real piece of deer hide that allows you to lay down scent trails in your backyard, in the woods, or wherever you train.
- Blood Trail Training Scent – This advanced 2 oz. bottle of liquid blood trailing scent is made from real deer blood along with several other key wildlife scent components.
- Heavy-Duty Drag Line – At 10’ long our drag line and specially designed drag clip attach to the deer hide so you can conduct live drags as a part of consistent training.
Dog Bone Real Shed Antler
- Allows for finish training of your shed dog
- Avoid "cut-off" antlers that have a burnt smell
- Use Dog Bone Antler Scent to help enhance odor
Dog Bone Shed Dummy Retrieving Antler, Brown
- Blends in forcing dog to use nose and not just vision
- Handy rope makes tossing easy without handlers scent contamination
- Same feel as familiar training dummies
- Realistic shed antler look and color
- Durable, long-lasting material
Shed Dog Sticker Angler Dog Decal Deer Antlers for Dogs Sticker 7035 by Waterfowldecals (Small, White)
- High Quality, Long Lasting Outdoor Vinyl
- Easy Install
- Color: Chrome, Silver Metallic, Black, White
- Size:Small 8″x 5″ Medium 10″x 6″
- Made in the U.S.A.
Dokken Shed Antler Dog Hunting Training Handbook | SA-BKP | Deer Shed Antler Hunting
- Teaches you how to train your dog to retrieve shed antlers
- Trains dogs to find shed antlers using sight and scent
- Tons of color photos to further explain training process
- Applies years of Tom Dokken Shed DogTraining lessons
- This book can be used to train dogs to find deer, elk and moose antlers
Dog Bone Obedience Dog Training DVD Building a Solid Foundation with Jeremy Moore. Dog Training - (shed Dog, shed Hunting, Deer Tracking, obedience Training)
- EASY TO FOLLOW: This Dog Bone Training DVD will help you build a solid foundation for you pup. Lay the Essential Foundation from Jeremy's proven teaching methods which can be applied with any Dog.
- SIMPLE AND RELATABLE: This proven hands on approach to train hunting dogs will give you real examples with real dogs. Jeremy's dog hunting DVD is effective and consistant. You will be able to start training from Day 1.
- FOUNDATIONAL SKILL TRAINING FOR ANY DOG: Learn to grasp the basic commands in these universal training concepts and learn to define and recognize dog behaviors.
- LEARN TO TRAIN LIKE AN EXPERT: You will develop new habits as a handler as well as new habits in your Dog. Learning these essential communication methods will help you train like a Pro.
- SAVE MONEY ON COSTLY OBEDIENCE SCHOOL: This dog training DVD will show you everything you need to start training in the home and then in the field.
Dokken's Rack Wax Dog Training Scent, .15 Ounce (4.25 Grams)
World of Warcraft Hunter Pet: The Best and Most Rare
Are you looking to be a distinguished Hunter in World of Warcraft? If you have this pet, that's exactly what everyone else will think of you!
There are some problems finding him however.
1. He is also part of an achievement to be killed along with many other rare spawns.
2. No one knows his exact spawn rate. It has been noted to be between 6-48 hours.
3. He drops decent gear and is easy to solo.
- around 20 gold
- a stack of frostweave
- If you skin him, you will receive a blue cloak with a random enchant on it.
4. He has between 6-8 spawn points on the Sholozar map. Some say he favors the neutral apes spawn points most.
Tips on how to tame him:
Because he is rare and sought after to be tamed and/or killed, there are a few things you must be prepared for.
1. Put your other pet in the stables when you go out searching. The time it takes to abandon a pet, or worse, fly back and stable, can mean the difference between you taming him, and another hunter taming him.
2. He appears as a yellow dot, not red on your mini map if you are tracking beasts, which I highly suggest you do.
3. When you are ready to tame him, lay down a freezing trap right in front of you and do not move, he will charge you and miss the trap if you are not standing on it yourself.
4. there are many rude players out there, some willing to steal the beast from you even while you are taming it. So it is best to tag it before you start to tame, possibly a concussive shot or arcane shot.
5. IMPORTANT: he is an exotic pet, you must be spected Beast master to the bottom of the tree to be able to tame him.
However, if you do happen to tame this beautiful beast, he does an attack called Spirit Strike, which causes instant Arcane damage, then procs again 10 seconds later. He is a wonderful raid or soloing pet and you wont be disappointed with your time spent looking for him. I know I never get sick of the whispered complements.