Best Scope Magnification For Deer Hunting in 2022
Leupold VX-Freedom 3-9x50mm Duplex Reticle Riflescope
MidTen 4-12x50 Dual Illuminated Scope with Dot Sight & Laser Sight & 20mm Mount (Red Laser)
- RifleScope: Magnification: 4x-12x; Obj. Diameter: 50mm; Eye Relief：3" ~ 3.4"; Field of View: 10' ~ 27' @ 100yards; Exit Pupil: 3.3mm ~10mm; Windage & Elevation Click Value: 1/4' @ 100 yards; Field of view: 10' ~ 27' @ 100yards; Shockproof, fogproof and waterproof since filled with nitrogen; Multi-coated lens offers super high light transmission.
- Two color illuminated reticles of the scope: Red and Green, each of which has 5 levels of brightness; Four styles illuminated reticle of the Red & Green Dot Sight, all of which helps to promote accuracy.
- Red laser sight with independent switch, Class IIIA laser, less than 2mW.
- The laser sight integrated with optics and electronics provides a wide field of view.
- Three Parts with More Functions-Plus With holographic dot sight and red laser is good for quick acquisition of close quarter and fast moving targets with about 200-500m for the distance.
CVLIFE Hunting Rifle Scope 6-24x50 AOE Red and Green Illuminated Gun Scope with Free Mount
- Magnification: 6-24x
- Objective Diameter: 50mm
- Field Of View: 28 ft @ 100 yards
- Click Value: 1/8 inch @ 100 yards
- Illuminated Type of the rifle scope: Red and Green
HD Spotting Scope with Tripod 20 - 60x80mm - BAK 4 Prism Spotting Scopes for Target Shooting Hunting Astronomy Bird Watching - 100% Waterproof Shockproof IP67 - Phone Adapter and Clicker (20-60x80mm)
- 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗟𝗘 𝗢𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗛𝗜𝗚𝗛-𝗘𝗡𝗗 𝗦𝗣𝗢𝗧𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗦𝗖𝗢𝗣𝗘𝗦 get blurry at higher zoom, can’t focus smoothly or their eye relief is too small, our HD Spotting Scope offers 𝗕𝗥𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 & 𝗖𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗥 viewing even at 60X magnification without any chromatic aberrations. The 2 Fine Focus Knobs allow for 𝗦𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗧𝗛 accurate focusing to get a detailed 𝗩𝗜𝗕𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗧 image and the adjustable large Eye Relief 17-12mm is very comfortable. – “𝗧𝗢𝗣 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟵 𝗦𝗖𝗢𝗣𝗘 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗘𝗬”
- 𝗖𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗣 𝗜𝗠𝗔𝗚𝗘, 𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗬 𝗧𝗢 𝗭𝗢𝗢𝗠 & 𝗙𝗢𝗖𝗨𝗦 𝗤𝗨𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗟𝗬 – You want to see your 𝗕𝗨𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗧 𝗛𝗢𝗟𝗘𝗦 from 300 yards away, 𝗘𝗡𝗝𝗢𝗬 Jupiter’s stripes and moons, 𝗙𝗢𝗟𝗟𝗢𝗪 𝗖𝗟𝗢𝗦𝗘𝗟𝗬 a Gull Billed Tern in flight or a mother bear and her cubs from a mile away. CreativeXP designed the 𝗠𝗢𝗦𝗧 𝗦𝗣𝗘𝗖𝗧𝗔𝗖𝗨𝗟𝗔𝗥 rugged spotting scope. The Fully Multi-Coating eliminates reflections and makes the lenses Scratch Resistant. – 𝗦𝗘𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗨𝗡𝗦𝗘𝗘𝗡 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗘𝗟𝗙
- 𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗠𝗜𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝗜𝗦 𝗛𝗜𝗚𝗛-𝗘𝗡𝗗 𝗢𝗣𝗧𝗜𝗖𝗦 𝗔𝗧 𝗔𝗡 𝗔𝗙𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗗𝗔𝗕𝗟𝗘 𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗘 – CreativeXP is an American family business and all our products are tested & developed by optics experts. The GlassHawk Scope is NITROGEN PURGED with a Sealed O-Ring to 100% PREVENT any water, FOG or shock damage and the BAK4-Prisms offer a BRIGHTER FIELD VIEW and CIRCULAR exit pupil. Don’t worry about the sun with the EXTENDABLE Sunshade. – 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗩𝗬 𝗗𝗨𝗧𝗬 𝗕𝗨𝗧 𝗟𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧
- 𝗔 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗙𝗘𝗖𝗧 𝗚𝗜𝗙𝗧 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗔𝗖𝗖𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗦 – If you are looking for an INNOVATIVE gift for a someone loved, the GlassHawk will get anyone excited. With an 80mm Objective Lens and 60x ZOOM, you can see the markings on an Asiatic Dowitcher, a deer’s antlers or improve your target shooting. The GIFT includes 1. Tripod 2. Protective Case 3. Cell Phone Adapter 4. Photo Clicker. *Compatible with Vortex, Leupold, Nikon and Bushnell Tripods. – 𝗠𝗔𝗞𝗘 𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗬
- 𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗘𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘 𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗬 – The 20x60-60mm GlassHawk is designed to last FOREVER with a NON-SLIP Rubber Cover, NITROGEN Filling & Sturdy Eyepiece. Use it for Target Shooting, Hunting, Stargazing, Bird Watching, Wildlife Monitoring or Law Enforcement and we guarantee that the GlassHawk GOT YOUR BACK. If you aren’t 110% HAPPY with your HD Spotting Scopes, contact us and our US-based customer care will help you via phone 6466008243 or email. 𝗪𝗘 𝗩𝗔𝗟𝗨𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗘𝗦
Bushnell Banner Dusk & Dawn Multi-X Reticle Riflescope with 3.3-Inch Eye Relief, 3-9X 40mm
- Quality optics with stunning HD clarity
- 100 percentage quality materials used and tested extensively
- Beautiful design and durability built to last
- Low light rifle scope with 3 to 9x magnification and 40 millimeter objective lens
- Dusk & Dawn Brightness (DDB) multicoated lenses for clarity and brightness
- Multi X reticle; 1/4 MOA fingertip windage and elevation adjustments
- 100 percent waterproof/fog proof construction; 3.3 inches of eye relief
- Fast focus eyepiece; Measures 12 inches long
Leupold VX-Freedom 4-12x40mm Tri-MOA Reticle Riflescope
- Absolute waterproof and fogproof integrity: ready for a lifetime in the field, in all conditions.
- Durable and compact, the one-inch maintube is lightweight and fits more legacy rings.
- Crafted from 6061-T6 aircraft quality aluminum.
- 4-12x Magnification; Tri-MOA Reticle
- Allows to see more in less light with Twilight Light Management System
Sniper MT4-16X50AOL Hunting Rifle Scope/Red, Green Illuminated Mil Dot Reticle/Fully Multi-Coated Lens/Wind and Elevation Adjust/Front AO Adjust for fine Tuning/3" Sunshade
- Red, Green Illuminated
- Mil-Dot Reticle/Fully Multi-Coated Lens
- Sunshade and mount included
- QTA (Quick Tactical Adjustment) tactical turrets with precise 1/4" MOA click value for wind and elevation adjustment
- Nitrogen purged scope body, completely sealed with o-ring, rendering scope Waterproof, and fog proof
Feyachi [Update] Tactical 8-32x50 AOEG Rifle Scope for Hunting Dual Red & Green Illuminated Optics Weaver/P-i-c-a-t-i-n-n-y Scope
- The 8-32x50AOEG Tactical Riflescope wide range of magnification gives the shooter the ability to locate targets at medium to long range and shoot with precision accuracy.
- This scope has an etched-glass reticle, which is superior to a wire reticle because it's much more precise. That lets you get even more accuracy from your gun.
- This scope features a Mil Dot reticle that can be illuminated in red or green using a dedicated reticle brightness turret.
- The reticle illumination control has five selectable brightness settings for each color.Red or green illuminated mil-dot reticle provides precision results giving the target no place to hide.
- This scop is Shockproof Fogproof and Waterproof. 1 inch main tube offers improved windage and elevation adjustment along with greater strength.
Simmons 8-Point 3-9x50mm Rifle Scope with Truplex Reticle
- Riflescope offers robust feature set for the price; Coated optics provide bright, high contrast images; Fully coated optics, Waterproof, Fog proof & recoil proof
- 1/4 MOA Sure Grip audible click windage and elevation adjustments
- Proprietary true zero windage and elevation adjustment system stays locked to 0 through strenuous conditions; QTA eyepiece enables easy target acquisition
- 3 9X magnification and 50 millimeter objective lens; 31.4 foot field of view at 100 yards at 3X and 10.5 foot field of view at 100 yards at 9X
- 3.75 inch eye relief, 16.6 to 5.6 millimeter exit pupil, 13.2 ounce weight, and 60 inch adjustment range at 100 yards
Emarth 20-60x60AE Waterproof Angled Spotting Scope with Tripod, 45-Degree Angled Eyepiece, Optics Zoom 39-19m/1000m for Target Shooting Bird Watching Hunting Wildlife Scenery (20-60x60) Green
- ✅【High Magnification】This spotting scope features a powerful zoom magnification range that adjustable 20x to 60x magnification,45 degree angled eyepiece ergonomic design allows more comfortable viewing. Field-of-view is 39-19m/1000m, brings nature closer to you than ever. Perfect for target shooting, hunting, bird watching wildlife, spotting moon, traveling, hiking, camping, archery, astronomy etc
- ✅【Fully Multi-coated Lens】The lens are all fully multi-coated and features BAK4 roof prism to increases light transmission and delivers bright, clear, high-contrast images even in low-light conditions. For long range viewing, a dual focus wheel system enables fast and fine-tuning focus adjustment,allows you to lock onto your target and zoom in for more detail clearly
- ✅【Durable Construction】High-quality rubber armor provides non-slip grip, shock-proof grip and durable external protection. Built-in retractable sunshade reduces glare, come with tripod allows rotation of the eyepiece to a sideways position, providing adjustable viewing angles
- ✅【Waterproof Fogproof 】The waterproof spotting scope provides exceptional performance in the most rugged conditions. the spotter scope optics are sealed with O-rings to prevent moisture, dust, and debris from getting inside the spotting scope, fogproof barrel is filled with argon gas to inhibit internal fogging, completely protection for all weather conditions
- ✅【Emarth VIP Customer Service】 - Emarth offers lifetime VIP customer service for our customers, you are welcome to contact us if any problem with our optics products, our special line service will work hard to put a smile back on your face
Planning Your Wedding Day
Some advices about planning, and troubleshooting when uncertainties strikes your big day.
Rule number one, always sign contracts with the wedding vendors! Of course it will eat a lot of your time reading and filling up all those forms. But, you should do it because it can make a disaster in your wedding if something went wrong or unclear about the contract. On writing the contract, jot down clear and specific description of what kind of services you will need for your wedding. Your obligation and the wedding vendor should both be listed in the contract. Remember to carefully read the Terms and Conditions (TAC) before signing any contract. It's not a sin to ask, and you're the customer, and as what they say "customers are always right" so if something's unclear to you, ASK. Always remember that the contract is meant to protect both your chosen vendor and the customer which is "you". Because of the overwhelming fun and happiness during your big day, sometimes or most of the time we lose track of the time. And because of this, you will also need to take consideration about the overtime charges you may have for having some services in your wedding. The live band, caterer, MC, or the wedding disk jockey may charge you for some extra overtime fee. Ok if you didn't read the TAC or you didn't make clear about this case prior to the wedding and the signing of contract, these small things could escalate to a big issue and it can ruin your wedding day especially if you already planned your budget. You are lucky if your vendors don't charge overtime fees, but it's so rare to have these kinds of vendors. It is really important to know all the charges that may possibly occur when you're asking for services in your wedding day. So again, ASK. You should plan ahead on the programs you need in your reception. So you will know how much time your entire wedding program will eat up. And so, you can adjust the sequences and the time frame for each program.
Think twice or a thousand times before deciding for a vendor's services. It is more likely you could be penalized for canceling an agreed and already signed contract for a vendor's service. It is common on any vendor to make an initial deposit. Majority of the wedding vendors wouldn't return your deposit especially if you somehow decided to cancel the contract and if you are negligent that's why the vendor's services weren't rendered. One situation that is to take consideration is that when you are forced to reschedule the order due to fortuitous events such as catastrophes, typhoons, and other uncontrollable events that is reasonable to cancel the wedding day. Again before signing to any contract you must be precise with your vendor what are the solutions if these cases happen. Discuss with the vendors so that you will know if any penalties will incur. But of course all those vendors are more or less human and have human consideration and understanding that most of them vendors will give you considerations and will agree to hold your order and will rearrange with your consent on a confirmed day on which they will return to give you your order. But it is not a general thing and every vendor has its own rules and TAC. But don't be too anxious because all will fall in safe hands as long as you plan ahead, and know everything you need to know regarding your vendors.