Best Scope For Turkey Hunting in 2022
TRUGLO Red Dot Dual-Color Sight 30mm Gobble-Dot APG
TRUGLO 4x32mm Compact Rimfire and Shotgun Scope Series, Diamond Reticle, Realtree Xtra
- Included Components: Sights
- Material Type: Blend
Mueller Quick Shot Rifle Scope, Camouflage
- Versatile for Turkey hunters and archery hunters
- Adjustable reticle selector switch
- Handles the heavy recoil of the larger caliber rifles
- Shockproof durability
- Versatile for Turkey hunters and archery hunters
Bushnell Banner Riflescopes 613944AP 3-9X 40 Matte Black Rtap Circle-X Box
- Quality optics with stunning HD clarity
- 100 percent quality materials used and tested extensively
- Beautiful design and durability built to last
- Dusk &
- Low-light riflescope with 3-9x magnification and 40mm objective lens
- Dusk & Dawn Brightness (DDB) multicoated lenses for clarity and brightness
- Circle-X reticle; 1/4 MOA fingertip windage and elevation adjustments
- 100-percent waterproof/fogproof construction
- Fast-focus eyepiece; measures 11.5 inches long
KONUS 7249 Shotgun Black Powder Riflescope 1.5x-5x32mm
Trinity Remington 870 12ga Red Dot Sight with Base Scope Adapter Mount Picatinny Weaver Aluminum Black Rings Hunting Tactical Optics Combo Single Rail Mount.
- Fast shipping anywhere in USA- We ship monday thru saturday.
- Aluminum body construction for increased durability.
- Great for slug shooting or turkey hunting
- LED (Light Emitting Diode) 100% Safe for the Eyes Unlimited Eye Relief for flexible mounting
- Machined aluminum alloy body in anodized non glare matte finish
Xgazer Optics Red Dot Sight Riflescope 1 x 25mm, Waterproof, Fogproof & Shockproof, Amber-Bright Lens, Faster Target Acquisition For Hunting, Accuracy & Effectiveness For Rifles, Handgun, And Shotguns
- WANT FASTER TARGET ACQUISITION?Nothing beats the Xgazer Opticsultimate red dot light riflescope when it comes to target acquisition. Locate your potential target easily with our red dot sight, which is crisp and bright enough to offer you a hassle-free target acquisition on the field.
- WANT TO IMPROVE YOUR ACCURACY? All you have to do is mount our pro red dot sight scope onto your combat or duty rifle. The amber-bright high contrast lens combined with the tilted front lens will enable you to maximize your accuracy without compromising on your speed.
- NEED A RED DOT SIGHT THAT CAN ENDURE ANY ABUSE?When the going gets tough, our tough red dot riflescope gets going, thanks to its waterproof, fog-proof and shockproof construction. Rest assured that you rugged rifle scope red dot sight will pass the test of time.
- LOOKING FOR A SPECIAL GIFT FOR YOUR LOVED ONES?Surprise your husband, boyfriend, father, brother, son, grandfather or grandson with the Xgazer Optics elite red dot sight and help him increase his awareness of the surroundings with a reliable, ergonomically designed and energy-saving riflescope.
- GET YOUR XGAZER OPTICS PREMIUM RED DOT SCOPENOW 100% RISK-FREE!That’s our bulletproof guarantee! If you are not 100% thrilled with your professional red dot riflescope within 30 days, we promise to offer you a full refund on the spot. No questions asked! What are you waiting for?
TRUGLO TruBrite 30 Hunter 30mm Compact Shotgun/Rifle Scope, 1-4 x 24mm
- 1-4X magnification for fast target acquisition; 30mm tube for increased brightness and click adjustments
- Large exit pupil and generous 3.75" eye relief for a bright image; fully-coated lenses provide maximum brightness, clarity, and contrast
- Durable leaf spring click adjustments for windage and elevation; water-resistant, fogproof, nitrogen gas-filled
- Extremely wide field of view; 1/2-MOA windage/elevation adjustments
- Weaver-style rings included; bright 24mm objective lens
Weaver Kaspa 1-4X24 Shotgun/Muzzle Bal-X Mossy Oak Bu 30Mm
- Made of the highest quality materials
- Hunting scopes rifles
- Another quality Bushnell product
- 30mm tube design provide rugged performance
- Three reticles to choose from including Turkey, Slug/Muzzleloader and Dual-X
- Crisp ¼" MOA adjustments for accuracy
- Fully multi-coated lenses for excellent clarity and vivid images
- Nitrogen purged helps eliminate internal fogging
Alpine Innovations Slicker Sight Guard Crossbow Scope Housing, Waterproof Hunting Gear, Sportsman Archery Accessories, Camo Wrap - Bow Sight (Alpine Mountain Camo)
- GREAT FOR ALL HUNTING TRIPS: Our bow scope covering is the perfect addition to any archery/hunting tool set. Whether you are hunting deer, ducks (waterfowl), elk, turkeys, coons, pheasant, doves, pigs, or hogs your sight will stay protected and clean. Whether you hunt in the mountains, forests, or other locations, your bow sight pins will be protected whether you have 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, or 7 pins.
- HIGH-QUALITY EQUIPMENT: Our camo scope covers are made of a heavy-duty, water-resistant material similar to neoprene to keep your scope’s optics clear and ready for use whether you are using your bow or compound bow for hunting or tactical purposes. No need to have low-quality bulky caps or other types of scope protection.
- PROTECT FROM WEATHER CONDITIONS: Our scope coat is the perfect addition to any set of bow equipment. It acts as a heavy-duty weather shield and blocks wind, rain, cold weather, and other natural conditions you may encounter when using your bow outdoors in the elements. It is easy to quickly place and remove with one hand. When not in use the cover wraps snuggly around the scope for storage.
- EASY STORAGE AND PROTECTION: Each of our 2 camo-patterned sight covers is fun, compact, and can be stored on your scope to save you space and make sure that it doesn’t get lost. This also makes your new camouflage sight shield easily accessible. It can also be stored in your bow case for easy access and compact storage with other items in your hunting accessories kit.
- UNIVERSAL FIT: Works with all bow scopes including Predator, Coyote, Drake, and Hawk brands. It also works with pistol, magnifier, and rangefinder scopes with or without lights. Can be used by men and women, boys and girls, children, youth, and adults. This makes it a cool gift for anyone. Able to stay securely in place.
It's Turkey season in the more southerly states and more states open every weekend moving north. I want to encourage all turkey hunters to "be safe", stay alert for other hunters and be considerate of their rights as well as the rights of the landowners
Rules and regulations are among the major differences between us and the things we hunt. Without them we would soon have no time to hunt turkey because we would be spending all our time hunting each other.
Not all of us are blessed with common sense, but we can all be considerate of each other and that alone will make our outings a lot more pleasant. Try to remember that the world is a much more crowded place than it was when you were a kid. It's a rare day and a rare place when you find yourself in the woods alone. If you know that others are going to be in the same patch of woods as yourself, be sure they are aware of your presence and remember that there may be others in the woods that you are unaware of.
I don't have any "turkey hunting tips" for you since most of you know a lot more about turkey hunting than I do. I would like for you to make the most of your hunting skills by using the best camouflage available and use it before you actually go hunting. Once you have made arrangements to hunt on a given piece of land, put on your ghillie suit and go find the best places on that land to hunt.
You already know to look for scratchings, droppings, feathers, etc. Once you find some of these signs, get comfortable, be absolutely still and wait. You should soon be able to watch your turkey and get familiar with its habits. This kind of preparation will insure success and can be almost as much fun as the actual hunt.
The strange thing about a turkey is that it is portrayed as a really dumb animal, but anyone who has hunted one of these creatures knows that is misinformation. Of all the animals we hunt, the turkey seems to be the most challenging. It can see and hear things that just shouldn't be seen or heard. I swear I believe it has another sense that we know nothing about, since it will sometimes suddenly vanish for no apparent reason. This is the reason you should give yourself every chance you can with the best camouflage available . If you don't already have a ghillie suit, get one online to match your terrain. Alternatives or additions you may like could be a ghillie blind or ghillie blanket.
After your hunt, show your appreciation to those who maintain the land you are hunting on and don't leave a mess behind. Maybe you'll be welcomed back next time.