10 Best Scope For Long Range Deer Hunting
Updated on: June 2023
Best Scope For Long Range Deer Hunting in 2023
Simmons 6-24X50 Whitetail Classic Black Fmcwpblackgranite
CVLIFE Hunting Rifle Scope 6-24x50 AOE Red and Green Illuminated Gun Scope with Free Mount
- Magnification: 6-24x
- Objective Diameter: 50mm
- Field Of View: 28 ft @ 100 yards
- Click Value: 1/8 inch @ 100 yards
- Illuminated Type of the rifle scope: Red and Green
Beileshi 6-24X50mm AOEG Optics Hunting Rifle Scope Red/Green Illuminated Crosshair Gun Scope With Flip Up Scope Covers
- Magnification: 6-24X, Objective Diameter: 50mm, Tube Diameter: 25.4mm/1 inch.
- Field of view (m): 3.98~16.24, Click Value: 0~1/4 inch @ 100 yards. Eye Rifle (mm):75.94~81.53, Exit Pupil (mm):8.3~2.1.
- Illuminated Level: 5 Intensity (Red) and 5 Intensity (Green). Red or green dot crosshair with front focus eyepiece adjustment helps you shooting the target fast and accurately. Battery: CR2032 x 1 (Included).
- Eavy duty scope ring mounts for 20mm weaver dovetail rail only.
- Hard anodizing multi-coated lenses ensure a good hand feeling and avoid scratching. Lens cover included.
Feyachi [Update] Tactical 8-32x50 AOEG Rifle Scope for Hunting Dual Red & Green Illuminated Optics Weaver/P-i-c-a-t-i-n-n-y Scope
- The 8-32x50AOEG Tactical Riflescope wide range of magnification gives the shooter the ability to locate targets at medium to long range and shoot with precision accuracy.
- This scope has an etched-glass reticle, which is superior to a wire reticle because it's much more precise. That lets you get even more accuracy from your gun.
- This scope features a Mil Dot reticle that can be illuminated in red or green using a dedicated reticle brightness turret.
- The reticle illumination control has five selectable brightness settings for each color.Red or green illuminated mil-dot reticle provides precision results giving the target no place to hide.
- This scop is Shockproof Fogproof and Waterproof. 1 inch main tube offers improved windage and elevation adjustment along with greater strength.
Emarth 20-60x60AE Waterproof Angled Spotting Scope with Tripod, 45-Degree Angled Eyepiece, Optics Zoom 39-19m/1000m for Target Shooting Bird Watching Hunting Wildlife Scenery (20-60x60) Green
- ✅【High Magnification】This spotting scope features a powerful zoom magnification range that adjustable 20x to 60x magnification,45 degree angled eyepiece ergonomic design allows more comfortable viewing. Field-of-view is 39-19m/1000m, brings nature closer to you than ever. Perfect for target shooting, hunting, bird watching wildlife, spotting moon, traveling, hiking, camping, archery, astronomy etc
- ✅【Fully Multi-coated Lens】The lens are all fully multi-coated and features BAK4 roof prism to increases light transmission and delivers bright, clear, high-contrast images even in low-light conditions. For long range viewing, a dual focus wheel system enables fast and fine-tuning focus adjustment,allows you to lock onto your target and zoom in for more detail clearly
- ✅【Durable Construction】High-quality rubber armor provides non-slip grip, shock-proof grip and durable external protection. Built-in retractable sunshade reduces glare, come with tripod allows rotation of the eyepiece to a sideways position, providing adjustable viewing angles
- ✅【Waterproof Fogproof 】The waterproof spotting scope provides exceptional performance in the most rugged conditions. the spotter scope optics are sealed with O-rings to prevent moisture, dust, and debris from getting inside the spotting scope, fogproof barrel is filled with argon gas to inhibit internal fogging, completely protection for all weather conditions
- ✅【Emarth VIP Customer Service】 - Emarth offers lifetime VIP customer service for our customers, you are welcome to contact us if any problem with our optics products, our special line service will work hard to put a smile back on your face
Feyachi RFS-21 6-24x50mm AOEG Rifle Scope, Red and Green Illuminated Optics Riflescope with Range-Finding Reticle 1 Inch Tube
- Fully anodized matte black,superior aircraft grade aluminium body made from one piece,Excel durability and performance with high quality military grade precision.
- Multi-coated lens with improved refractive and crystal clear view,filled with nitrogen,provide water-proof,fog-proof,dust-proof,scratch-resistant.
- 6-24x magnification, 50mm objective diameter, 25.4mm/1inch tube diameter, 75.94~81.53mm eye relief. 8.3~2.1mm exit pupil
- 5 Intensity Illuminated level red and green range-finding reticle with front focus eyepiece adjustment helps you shooting the target fast and accurately.
- What's Included - 1 x Feyachi 6-24x50 rifle scope, 2 x lens cover, 1 x clean cloth. 5-year product warranty and 7×24 hrs friendly customer service.
ATN X-Sight II HD 5-20 Smart Day/Night Rifle Scope w/1080p Video, Ballistic Calculator, Rangefinder, WiFi, E-Compass, GPS, Barometer, IOS & Android Apps
- Use Day & Night in HD resolution - our HD technology gives you crystal clear vision whenever required
- Zero range: 100 yard. Day & Night Vision in Millions of Colors - best hunting optic that fits the situation at hand.Field of View at 1000 yards- 240 feet
- Ballistic Calculator - shifts Point of Impact on the fly letting you quickly calculate ballistics for any shooter's needs. Easily determine exact ballistics for expert long-range and angled shots
- Smart Range Finder - identifies the range to your target with two clicks. Once distance is determined automatically adjusts your Point of Impact.5-20 Magnification - Smooth Zoom offers fine tune adjustments for your perfect magnification every time
- 1080p HD Video Recording & Photos, Recoil Activated Video (RAV) and Wi-Fi Streaming - allow you to record all of your hunting trips, using your phone / tablet as a viewfinder. Firmware upgradeable
Gosky 2019 Updated 20-60x80 Spotting Scope with Tripod, Carrying Bag and Smartphone Adapter - BAK4 Angled Telescope - Newest Waterproof Scope for Target Shooting Hunting Bird Watching Wildlife Scenery
- Variable 20x to 60x magnification and dynamic lens focusing system - makes it easy to zoom in on target. Perfect for target shooting, archery, hunting, bird watching, wildlife watching, hiking, camping, scenery, outdoor sporting, astronomical observation etc
- Fully multi-coated 80mm green film objective lens provides a field of view at 82.9-48ft/1000yards. The quality BAK4 Porro prism optics increases light transmission and make your view brighter, clearer and delivers crisp images.
- Nitrogen filled waterproof and fog-proof design enables the scope to withstand the toughest environments. Durable Framework and Rubber Armor provide non-slip grip, shock-proof grip and durable external lasting protection. The eyepiece shield can be stretched out to protect the eyepiece
- A smartphone digiscoping adapter included enables you to take photos and videos of what you have observed. Bring the nature closer to you and you can explore the distant world easily through the phone screen. A tripod provides you a more stable observation from any angles. A carry case, eyepiece and lens protection covers, cleaning cloth make you more convenient to carry and maintain
- Includes tabletop full metal tripod and tripod mount for steady observations. The carry case, eyepiece and lens protection covers, cleaning cloth make you more convenient to carry and maintain.
Vortex Optics Crossfire II 6-24x50 AO, Second Focal Plane Riflescope - Dead-Hold BDC Reticle (MOA), black, Model:CF2-31045
- The 6-24x50 Adjustable Objective Crossfire II riflescope is one of many configurations in the Crossfire II line. The Dead-Hold BDC reticle is good for hunting/shooting at varying ranges where estimating holdover is a concern.
- The adjustable objective provides image focus and parallax removal to the shooter while anti-reflective, fully multi-coated lenses provide bright and clear views.
- With long eye relief and an ultra-forgiving eye box, you'll be able to quickly get a sight picture and acquire your target. The fast focus eyepiece allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
- Capped reset turrets are finger adjustable with MOA clicks that can be reset to zero after sighting in.
- A single piece tube constructed from aircraft grade aluminum ensures strength and shockproof performance. O-ring sealed and nitrogen purged, the Crossfire II delivers waterproof and fogproof performance.
Vortex Optics Diamondback Tactical 6-24x50 First Focal Plane Riflescopes - EBR-2C (MOA) Tactical Reticle, Black
- The Diamondback Tactical First Focal Plane 6-24x50 stands at the intersection of precision and value, delivering an impressive array of features and performance.
- Extra-low dispersion glass and fully multi-coated lenses transmit a crisp, bright sight picture. The first focal plane, glass-etched reticle keep subtensions accurate throughout the 4x zoom range.
- The precision-glide erector system uses premium components in the zoom lens to ensure smooth magnification changes under the harshest conditions.
- Exposed tactical turrets and a side parallax knob give shooters the tools needed for long distance precision shooting. The fast focus eyepiece allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
- The single piece 30mm tube is shockproof, ruggedly built to withstand recoil and impacts. Strong o-ring seals and nitrogen purging guarantee waterproof and fogproof performance.
How to Play with Long Rang Weapons on Overgrown
A guide on how to use long range weapons on the map Overgrown in the popular game Call Of Duty 4
When you first start out you really, really need to avoid the half blown up building where all the snipers rush to. You don't need to go there and you don't need to be able to see it. The only exception to this is if you know you are the best sniper playing, and you can pick 2 or 3 opposing snipers off before they can get you. If you rush to this spot, you will be killed more than you kill.
One of the best spots on the whole map that I have found and is know by very little people is on top of the raged out shed at the back of the map. You get there by starting at the barn. You run across the field toward the shed. When you start to go up the small hill at the end of the field you aim toward the right edge of the window beside the door, jump, and press jump repeatedly while in the air. You will find yourself on the corner of the roof. You can't walk to the other side of the building but you can walk along the corner of the roof and hide in the bushy part of the tree. I've picked off five or six people before having to move. This is an awesome place if the enemy is camping in the barn.
The next place you need to know is on top of the buildings in the middle. It's very easy to get up on the buildings. Jump on the dumpster in the back ally, jump on the brick wall, and then jump on the white tank. From the tank run and jump onto the tin porch roof. You are now on the first building. Everyone knows how to do this, but not the second part. Now go to the edge of the roof and look down. You should see a white picket fence. Jump on this fence and walk the fence to the next roof. Jump on this roof and kill until your heart is content. Since this roof is flat, if you get in the middle and lay down the only person in the game that can see you would be on the roof of the first building.
One of the most underrated strategies in this map is camping the chocked points. There are two main choke points, the two bridges. Find yourself a good grassy spot with a good look at the bridge and you will rack up 3 or 4 kills very quick. You want to make sure you move after 45 seconds or so. Move to a spot that has a view of your last spot and happily kill the 2 or 3 people that come back to knife you.
I could go on even further about specific spots, but ill cover even more in my next article. For now you know all you need to know in order to get 20+ kills in overgrown. Move slow and keep grass around you as much as you can. Avoid going into houses because many are booby trapped with claymore. Keep to the outside of the map and try to not be predictable.