Best Scope For Deer Hunting With 30 06 in 2023
CVLIFE Hunting Rifle Scope 6-24x50 AOE Red and Green Illuminated Gun Scope with Free Mount
Nikon 3-9x40 BDC Reticle Black Riflescope (16558)
- Multiple Layers of Anti-Reflective Coating maximize light transmission, brightness and contrast for an extremely bright sight picture.
- Constructed of Aircraft-grade aluminum with Type-III hard anodizing surface finish for maximum strength-to-weight ratio and optimum ruggedness.
- Positive-1/4-inch click adjustments get you zeroed in quicker and maintain your setting even with heavy recoil
- O-ring sealed to prevent moisture from entering body and nitrogen purged for total reliability against thermal shock.
- Shockproof construction shrugs off hard recoil and rugged use.
Simmons 8-Point 3-9x50mm Rifle Scope with Truplex Reticle
- Riflescope offers robust feature set for the price; Coated optics provide bright, high contrast images; Fully coated optics, Waterproof, Fog proof & recoil proof
- 1/4 MOA Sure Grip audible click windage and elevation adjustments
- Proprietary true zero windage and elevation adjustment system stays locked to 0 through strenuous conditions; QTA eyepiece enables easy target acquisition
- 3 9X magnification and 50 millimeter objective lens; 31.4 foot field of view at 100 yards at 3X and 10.5 foot field of view at 100 yards at 9X
- 3.75 inch eye relief, 16.6 to 5.6 millimeter exit pupil, 13.2 ounce weight, and 60 inch adjustment range at 100 yards
Nikon ProStaff 3-9 x 40 Black Matte Riflescope (Nikoplex)
- Compact riflescope with 3 to 9x magnification and 40mm objective lens
- Fully multicoated optical system transmits up to 98 percent of available light
- Zero-reset turret with spring-loaded adjustment knob; 3.6 inches of eye relief
- Nitrogen-filled, O-ring-sealed housing for waterproof, fogproof performance
- Nikoplex reticle; quick-focus eyepiece; measures 12.4 inches
Bushnell Banner Dusk & Dawn Multi-X Reticle Riflescope with 3.3-Inch Eye Relief, 3-9X 40mm
- Quality optics with stunning HD clarity
- 100 percentage quality materials used and tested extensively
- Beautiful design and durability built to last
- Low light rifle scope with 3 to 9x magnification and 40 millimeter objective lens
- Dusk & Dawn Brightness (DDB) multicoated lenses for clarity and brightness
- Multi X reticle; 1/4 MOA fingertip windage and elevation adjustments
- 100 percent waterproof/fog proof construction; 3.3 inches of eye relief
- Fast focus eyepiece; Measures 12 inches long
Simmons 4-12X40 Whitetail Classic Black Fmcwpblackgranite
Vortex Optics Diamondback 4-12x40 Second Focal Plane Riflescope - Dead-Hold BDC Reticle (MOA)
- The Diamondback 4-12x40 riflescope is one of multiple configurations in the Diamondback lineup and is ideal for big game, predator/varmint, muzzleloader, slug shotgun, and long range applications.
- Dead-Hold BDC reticle is good for any hunting or shooting at varying ranges where estimating hold-over would be a concern.
- Lenses are fully multi-coated for crystal clear, bright images from dawn till dusk. The fast focus eyepiece allows for quick and easy reticle focusing.
- Metal on metal precision turrets offer the ability to zero reset after sight-in. A precision glide erector system ensures accurate tracking and repeatability.
- A solid one-piece tube with a hard anodized finish creates a shockproof and durable scope while helping camouflage the shooter's position. Argon purged and o-ring sealed the scope will deliver a lifetime of fog proof and waterproof performance.
CVLIFE 3-9x40 / 3-9x40AO Optics R4 Reticle Crosshair Scope with 20mm Free Mounts (3-9X40)
- Specification: 3-9x40
- Magnification: 3-9x
- Objective Diameter: 1.57
- Exit pupil: 0.2
- Length: 12.20
Pinty 4-16X40 Rifle Scope AO Red Green Blue Illuminated Mil Dot with Flip-Open Covers, Sunshade Tube
- Pinty riflescope features unsurpassed light transmission, uncompromising mechanical performance and unbeatable optical clarity
- Hand-turn 1/2 MOA windage and elevation adjustments along with zero locking function
- Value combo includes: a riflescope with true magnification from 4 to 16 times, 2 flip-up covers, mounts and a sunshade tube
- Rugged, one piece body tube, premium quality
- Fully multi-coated lens, water, fog and shock proof
OTW Rifle Scope 3-9X56 Red&Green Mil-dot Illuminated Optics Optical Scope
- 3-9X Magnification and 2.2" (56mm) Objective Diameter.
- 5 Different intensity level in both Red and Green Illuminated Optics with clear image.
- 20mm Weaver rail scope ring mounts make it more satable and convenient.
- Made of Black Anodized Aluminum Material with fog-proof and shock-proof design.
- 6-Month Warranty for Quality and Service Gurantee.
The Bushnell Laser Rangefinder Riflescope: Full Features in a Two-For-One Package!
Want the convenience of a built-in laser rangefinder with your rifle scope? Check out the full featured Bushnell Rangefinder Riflescope for no-compromise performance!
All in one combination
Bushnell is well known for their rifle scopes of all kinds, from entry-level affordable scopes to some of the most high-end scopes around. They also make quite a few quality range finders as well. Now they've combined the best of both worlds in the Bushnell Laser Rangefinding Riflescope.
The rifle scope is Bushnell quality, with multicoated optics and a generous 42 mm objective lens for performance even in low light conditions. As you'd expect, it's waterproof and fogproof (now this doesn't mean you should go diving with it, but it should stand up to even a strong rain). Plus it has variable magnification, from 4x to 12x, for whatever situation you're in.
The laser range finder is activated with the wireless touchpad, which attaches to your rifle stock. So when you acquire the target in your sights, just hit the touchpad to activate the range finder and get your reading inside the scope itself. No need to come off the target or fumble around in your pocket for a separate range finder. Truly one-stop operation.
But as they say in the infomercial business, Wait, There's More!
Included with this range finder is a set of nine bullet-drop turrets to compensate for bullet drop. All you do is select the turret that matches the load and caliber that you're using. Many common loads are already matched, but it also includes a blank turret that you can customize for whatever you've got. Attach the proper turret before the hunt, then when you get the range, you dial it into the scope using the turret and the mildot reticle is now on the money '" or at least awfully close. It's not quite as fancy or automatic as some more expensive models, but it's still pretty neat.
Features of the Bushnell Laser Rangefinder Riflescope:
* Rated range is 550 yards for typical deer target, 800 yards total
* Multicoated optics, waterproof, fogproof, shockproof
* Standard and scan modes
* Adjustable 4x to 12x magnification for a wide variety of situations
* 3.5 mm eye relief for easy viewing with all the light the 42 mm objective lens will pull in
* Accuracy rated at +/- 1 yard
* Field of view: 26 feet @ 100 yards (4x); 8.5 feet @ 100 yards (12x)
* 13 inches in length, includes low-profile mounts
* Included bullet turrets allow adjustment for bullet drop for wide range of loads and calibers
* Uses 3 volt battery (included)
* Wireless touchpad to activate range finder without coming off target
One note: Be sure to check your State, County and City laws for restrictions before ordering this product. Also, generally these cannot be exported out of the United States without prior approval of the US Department of State or Commerce.
Though there are trade-offs to using a range finder built in to your rifle scope (see the discussion on the range finder rifle scope page for further details), once you've made the decision to go that route, the Bushnell Laser Rangefinder Riflescope is an excellent choice, especially for the price. There are more featured units that have their merits, but this product will provide many hours of dependable service. You'll never have to guess or come off your target again.
For more on this neat combination unit, check out this even more detailed review. And for more on hunting laser rangefinders of ALL types, go to Hunting Rangefinder Review.