Best Rubber Hunting Boots in 2022
Muck Woody Max Rubber Insulated Men's Hunting Boots
Rocky Core Neoprene 1000g Insulated Boot, APX, 11
- Scent proof and waterproof
- Aggressive multi directional outsole for increased mobility
- 1000g of Thinsulate insulation
Guide Gear Men's 15" Insulated Rubber Boots, 400-grams, Realtree Edge, 11D (Medium)
LaCrosse Men's Alphaburly Pro 18" Hunting Shoes, Mossy Oak Break up Country, 11 M US
- Hand-laid rubber over neoprene core for flexible, waterproof, scent-free comfort
- Embossed liner increases air circulation inside the boot, wicks moisture and is quick drying. Nylon Shank
- Active fit with adjustable gusset for easy on and off and a secure fit on foot. Mild comfort zone of temperature 0 to 70°F
- Multilayer rubber on the toe and heel plus a double-layer vamp for added support and durability
HISEA Hunting Boots for Men Waterproof Mens and Womens Rain Boots Neoprene Rubber Insulated Shoes Camo
- HISEA these 16-1/2” rubber neoprene boots were designed to be the most durable, protective and comfortable boots for active outdoorsmen. Whether you are working, hunting, fishing, camping or even playing outside, these breathable and waterproof boots would keep your feet dry and warm in cold water or mud.
- 5mm lightweight and complete waterproof CR flex-foam booties with four-way stretch nylon seal out water and stretch for a better fit. And, the back gussets with cinch buckles yield a secure custom fit. What’s more the stretch-fit topline bindings snug calves to keep warmth in and cold out.
- Breathable airmesh lining allows air to travel throughout the boots, keeps your feet much dryer than normal boots. It is what keeps high-end running shoes cool and dry under intense use. It made up of tiny vertical fibers that allow the air to circulate throughout the interior lining surfaces. Nonabrasive and hypoallergenic.
- High-grade, premium rubber exterior provides extra toughness and makes for a 100% waterproof boots. Sealed rubber shell extends up to the topline for additional protection from moisture and dangers in outdoor (while black color is extends up above ankle). Easy-to-clean.
- Lightweight, cushioning EVA midsoles soften every step to provide all-day comfort. Durable molded rubber outsoles give excellent stability and extra solid traction. Reinforced achilles, heel, and toe areas for additional protection from dangers. Each boots will come with one FREE gift and one year quality assurance backed by us. And, PLEASE MIND THE SIZE CHART AND CHOOSE THE RIGHT SIZE BEFORE BUYING!
Irish Setter Men's 4882 Rutmaster 2.0 17" Uninsulated Rubber Boot, Camo, 11 E US
Irish Setter Men's 4881 Rutmaster 2.0 17" 800-Gram Rubber Boot, Camo, 11 E US
- 17-inch pull-on rubber hunting boot with vulcanized rubber-3.5mm Neoprene and 1200 gram Primaloft insulation
- UltraDry Waterproofing System
- RPM Composite technology to reduce weight without sacrificing comfort or durability
- ScentBan technology to kill odor-causing bacteria
- ExoFlex Technology allows for easy on and off with locked-in fit
Lacrosse Men's 302440 Alpha Agility 17" Waterproof Hunting Boot, Realtree Edge - 10 M
- Multilayer rubber provides added support and durability with added texture in high wear areas
- Active Fit locks the heel in place and back gusset is adjustable for a comfortable, secure fit
- Specially formulated LXA compound gives athletic shoe-like agility and cushion for all-day use
- Kick-off heel plate allows easy hands-free removal
- Realtree Edge(302440), Mossy Oak Green Leaf(331220)
Muck Arctic Pro Tall Rubber Insulated Extreme Conditions Men's Hunting Boots, Bark, 12 M US
- 8 mm neoprene provides comfort and flexibility, along with excellent waterproofing, shock absorption and heat retention properties; adjusts to your foot shape to resist blisters and chafing
- Muck's warmest boot; fleece lining is soft, durable and provides exceptional warmth in extreme cold; 2 mm thermal foam under the footbed for extra warmth; comfort rated from -60 °F to 30 °F (-50 °C to -1 °C)
- Stretch-fit Comfort Topline snugs calf to seal in warmth while keeping cold and debris out; double reinforcement in the instep, heel and Achilles area where you need it most
- Lightweight EVA midsole for additional cushioning; super aggressive Bob-Tracker outsole is rugged and durable
- High-grade rubber provides extra toughness and makes for a 100% waterproof hunting boot; 17-inch height for maximum protection; rear pull loops for easy on/off
Crocs Men's AllCast M Rain Boot ,Black/Black, 10 M US
- Everything you want in a pair of rain boots and nothing you don’t. Seamless, fully molded, and waterproof all the way up.
- Because no seams means no more leaks. Inside, Iconic Crocs Comfort keeps your pups cushioned and dry whether you’re just hailing a cab or get caught in the storm all afternoon.
- Great in the garden, on the shore, at the muddy job site, anywhere you like to muck it up
- Fully molded construction; waterproof to the top!
- Incredibly comfortable and lightweight
- Iconic Crocs Comfort: soft and supportive
Hunting Boots for Winter Weather
You are planning a late season hunting trip, the temperature is going to be in the single digits, with snow, and possibly ice on the ground. You need a new pair of boots to handle the conditions. What are your options?
Let's begin by looking at Rocky boots. They come in a variety of styles, colors, and insulation values. I, personally, like Rocky boots, they hold up well to the abuse of hiking up and down tough, rugged mountains. They are 100% waterproof (as long as you do not step in water deeper than the tops of your boots) and come in a wide range of insulation values, ie. 200 - 1000 grams of Thinsulate. My Rocky boots have 400 grams of insulation, that is all I need. You may find you need more or less. You can get Rocky boots in 100% leather or a leather and rugged denier Cordura® upper. Colors are limited to mainly brown leather or camo on the Courdura nylon. The sizes range from a 9 - 13 from standard to wide widths for us bigger guys. Prices are right around $100-150.00 a pair.
Bass Pro Shops carries their own line of clothing and boots, called Rehead. They are quality boots, but at a cheaper price for the price conscious buyer $70-140.00. Again, they come in brown leather, or leather/cordura nylon with camouflage coloring, and sizes for everyone. Like Rocky boots, they come 100% waterproof, and in a variety of insulation values. I have owned Redhead boots, and they are a good value, however, I ended up replacing them in 2 years, I wore them out that fast.
Now let's look at the boots many consider the cadillac of hunting boots, and that is Irish Setter boots. They are comfortable, extremely well made, and lighter than most boots. They usually lead the industry in boot technology, like the Irish Setter's Scent System, which is antibacterial and antimicrobial and won't let bacteria grow, so it stops odors in their tracks. Another technology advantage is Thermal Boost Nanotechnology Midsole
Aerogel is a material that is composed of over 90% air--making it an extremely effective insulator with the lowest thermal conductivity of any solid material known to man. The aerogel in the midsole of the Snow Claw XT serves as a barrier to heat loss between the foot and frozen ground or snow.
Irish Setter boots are more expensive, but well worth the money. Usually starting at $150.00 and going up to $300.00.
Next is Danner boots, and these boots come with a reputation for being tougher, more reliable, and long lasting. When you put on a pair of Danner boots, you instantly feel the difference, in craftmanship, quality, design and comfort. They come in black or tan leather or leather/cordura nylon again camouflage being the most prevalent. Again, this is another boot company that is on the cutting edge of technology, with scent blocking systems, and waterproofing systems. These boots as well as the above mentioned Irish Setters are boots that will last a lifetime of hunting and hiking in the most extreme conditions. Prices for these boots run from $150.00 - $350.00 depending on the model you choose.
Lastly, let us look at the extreme cold weather boots, snow pacs. These are the boots you want for the coldest of the cold weather, with insulations values to 1500 grams of insulation. These boots are not made for rugged, mountain hiking, but for walking in snow and ice, or still hunting, due to design, and that the boots are very heavy. They come in a variety of brand, colors, and most sizes are available. Again, either all denier nylon or in a combination with leather and or rubber. I would not recommend these boots for southern hunters who think 25 degrees is cold. Hunting pacs are made for sub zero temperatures, and with the insulating liner will keep your feet warm no matter what type of hunting you do. Prices for these boots ranges from $129.00 - $250.00