Best Rifle Scope For Varmint Hunting in 2023
Gamo 6110017154 Varmint Air Rifle .177 Cal
Tasco Varmint 2.5-10x 42mm True Mil-Dot Reticle, 1/4 MOA Turrets Riflescope
- Magnification: 2.5-10X
- Field-of-view: 35-9ft. At 100 yards
- Exit pupil: 16.8Mm at 2.5X/42.Mm at 10X
- Outstanding performer at intermediate and long ranges
- Variable 2.5-10x magnification; extra-large 42mm objective lens
- True Mil-Dot reticle
- SuperCon/Multi-Layered coated optics
- Limited lifetime warranty
Predator Light with Green Red White LED Hunting Flashlight, Pressure Switch, Rifle Barrel & Scope Mount for Hogs Coyotes Varmints Raccoons Coon Deer Night Hunting (Batteries and Charger Included)
- Super Bright Hunting Flashlight with 3 different color beams - come with 3 Interchangeable CREE LED Bulb Modules: GREEN, RED and WHITE LED modules can be changed in seconds as it simply screws in and out. The brightness and light range is more brighter and further than colored lenses or filters flashlights since the lenses or filters greatly reduce the light output.
- Best high lumen lights for the shooter - Made for Rifle hunter's, the hunting light kit comes in Three different LED colors(RED,GREEN,WHITE),features the powerful Cree XPE2 LED(green and red light is up to 400 Lumens) and XM-L2 LED (White light is up to 2000 luemens). Single mode with 1 high brightness setting is great for hunting.
- Long Range Hunting Predator Light - This Hog light flashlight with Deep reflectors, 2 times deeper than other normal reflectors, gives you a brighter and narrower spill that has a hot spot in the center specialized design for aiming. Green Hog Predator Light reach distances up to 350 yard, Red Coyote Varmint Light up to 400 yard; White Deer Coon Light up to 500 yard.
- Durable and High Quality Hog Predator Coyote night hunting light Kit - The night hunting flashlight is made of aircraft grade aluminum, IPX4 rating water resistant. Comes with hunting gears: pressure switch features momentary-on/constant-on; Quick Release Universal Scope Mount can fit different scope sizes from 1’’ to 30mm; Rifle barrel Mount Picatinny/Weaver style rails attach bipod, flashlight, foregrip, optic accessory or laser.
- White/Red/Green Lights Flashlight Set - the whole set includes 1 x CREE Green Red White LED Flashlight + 2 pack 18650 Rechargeable Lithium Battery(2800mah) + 1 x Dual port battery charger + Dual Control Remote Pressure Switch + Barrel Mount + Scope mount + Carrying Case
VASTFIRE Predator Light with Interchangeable (Red, Green, White) LED Hunting Flashlight with Scope Mount for Hog Coyote Coon Bobcat Raccoon Varmint Rabbit Night Hunting
- ✅ Hunting Flashlight with 3 CREE LED Bulb Modules: GREEN, RED and WHITE, LED modules can be changed in seconds as it simply screws in and out. Which is more brighter than colored lenses as lenses greatly reduce the light output
- ✅ Predator Light with Deep reflectors [55mm (2.2inch) deep, 42mm diameter] 2 times deeper than other normal reflectors, gives you a brighter and narrower spill: Green Hog Predator Light reach distances up to 350 yard, 2.5 hours; Red Coyote Varmint Light up to 200 yard, 5 hours; White Deer Coon Light up to 350 yard, 3.5 hours. Comes with 2 X 18650 batteries to extend the runtime
- ✅ Long Range Hunting Lights is Fixed beam without focused feature, produce a wide beam to light up a large area, Has a hot spot in the center specialized design for aiming
- ✅ Hog Predator Coyote night hunting light is Aircraft grade aluminum, IPX4 rating water resistant. Comes With: pressure switch features momentary-on/constant-on; Quick Release Universal Scope Mount can fit different scope sizes from 1’’ to 30mm; Picatinny/Weaver style rails attach bipod, flashlight, foregrip, optic accessory or laser
- ✅ White/Red/Green Lights Flashlight Kit: VASTFIRE CREE Green Red White LED Flashlight + 2 pack 18650 Rechargeable Lithium Batteries(2600mah) + 1 x USB Dual port battery charger + Dual Control Remote Pressure Switch + Picatinny Mount + Scope mount + Carrying Case
Bushnell Banner Dusk & Dawn Mil Dot Reticle Adjustable Objective Riflescope, 6-24X 40mm
- 6-24x magnification 40mm objective
- Mil-Dot reticle
- One piece tube construction
- Dry-nitrogen filled
- 1/4 M.O.A. fingertip, resettable windage and elevation adjustment
- Riflescope with 40mm objective lens with 6x to 24x magnification
- Dusk & Dawn Brightness (DDB) multi-coated lens; fast-focus eyepiece
- Mil dot reticle
- Field-of-view at 100-yards is 17-feet at 6x, 5-feet at 24x
- 100-percent waterproof/fogproof/shockproof construction
Barska AC11084 Varmint 10-40x50 Rifle Scope Mil Dot Reticle Adjustable Objective
- Versatile riflescope ideal for varmint hunting, target shooting, and long-range shooting
- Adjustable objective for parallax correction and unsurpassed accuracy
- Easy-grip extra-high windage and elevation turrets for added precision
- Large objective lenses; multicoated optics for brightness and clarity
- Available in several sizes and reticle types; limited lifetime warranty
Varmint Snipe Digital Night Vision Monoculars for Riflescope with 5inch Screen and IR Flashlight Outdoor Hunting
- **USE DAY OR NIGHT** The New Upgrade hunting night vision can provide a great view in the day and night. 【HIGH QUALITY NIGHT CAPTURES】A perfect visual experience in Complete darkness. Ideal for a wide variety of use such as Surveillance, Night Hunitng and Exploring caves and so on.
- **VERY USER FRIENDLY** Night Vision Monoculars can be easily assembled on riflescope and simple operation (Batteries Are Included)
- **LOADED WITH FEATURES!** 5 inches Great display screen present,360 degrees adjustable CCD camera, Extended sliding infrared 5W flashlight
- **PROVEN DEPENDABILITY** 100% satisfaction-We guarantee that you will receive this product within one week. Within 1 year free warranty service by Varmint Snipe
Vortex Optics Crossfire II 4-12x50 AO, Second Focal Plane Riflescope - Dead-Hold BDC Reticle (MOA), black, Model:CF2-31023
- The 4-12x50 Adjustable Objective Crossfire II riflescope is one of many configurations in the Crossfire II line. The Dead-Hold BDC reticle is good for hunting/shooting at varying ranges where estimating holdover is a concern.
- The adjustable objective provides image focus and parallax removal to the shooter while anti-reflective, fully multi-coated lenses provide bright and clear views.
- With long eye relief and an ultra-forgiving eye box, you'll be able to quickly get a sight picture and acquire your target. The fast focus eyepiece allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
- Capped reset turrets are finger adjustable with MOA clicks that can be reset to zero after sighting in.
- A single piece tube constructed from aircraft grade aluminum ensures strength and shockproof performance. O-ring sealed and nitrogen purged, the Crossfire II delivers waterproof and fog proof performance.
Gamo Whisper Fusion Mach 1 6110063254 Air Rifles .177 3-9x4
- .177 Cal pellet single cocking break barrel, 1420 fps with PBA Platinum
- Powerful, quiet, accurate. Thanks to the IGT MACH 1 gas piston that delivers higher muzzle velocity, less vibration, and smoother cocking. It also features the Whisper Fusion technology, the quietest noise reduction technology patented by Gamo
- Gamo 3-9x40 scope with RRR (Recoil Reducing Rail) - Absorbs the recoil of the rifle increasing the lifespan of the scope
- CAT (Custom Action Trigger) - Independently adjust 1st and 2nd stages, adjust your trigger to your personal preference, make it predictable. Comfortable all-weather synthetic ambidextrous stock
- Made in Spain
CVLIFE 4-16x44 Tactical Rifle Scope Red and Green Illuminated Built with Locking Turret Sunshade and Scope Mount Included
- With the locking turret, the CVLIFE rifle scope is a great choice for hunting and shooting.
- Completed with the fully coated optical glass, the scope would give you a bright and high-contrast image.
- Made of high-strength aluminum alloy and with its one-piece tube construction, the gun scope is definitely for greater strength and durability.
- Coming with the sunshade, you can use the tactical rifle scope in any light condition.
- Free 20mm rail mounts included makes the tactical scope can be installed conveniently and work perfectly.
Tips for Choosing the Perfect Rifle Scope
The task of choosing a new rifle scope isn't the easiest thing in the whole world. Over the last few years there have been so many new scopes released to the market it can make choosing a new one very, very tough
Always be on the lookout for slick advertising when it comes to making a purchase. That glossy cover photo on the magazine says nothing about the actual product itself. Always read the fine print in the sales material before making any decision. Watch for accurate comparisons when you're reading any scope reviews or scope tests. Just like you can't compare an apple with an orange and get an accurate comparison you defintely can't compare a 32mm objective lens scope with a 50mm variable power scope and get an accurate idea of whether one is necessarily better than the other. Look for scopes that are comparably reviewed based on price, objective size, intended use and power range - these are critical factors.
A key item on any scope shopping list should be the warranty itself. Never assume that all warranties are created equal - this is so very far from the truth. Most scopes come with what's called a limited life warranty but make absolutely certain that you know exactly what is covered by this type of warranty in case something does go wrong (which eventually it will). Also check exactly how long the warranty is and whether or not you need to be the original scope owner in order to be covered by the scope warranty itself.
It's also worth paying attention to the amount of internal adjustment that a scope can offer. Most people don't think about this until after the purchase and are then disappointed. Also look at the type of rifle you're going to fit the scope to. For example, if your rifle is particularly hard to mount, you may find yourself in a situation in which you don't have nearly the amount of range that you thought you did. When you're not able to mount the scope straight on, you lose a lot of range. Look for scopes that provide a wealth of adjustment, preferably at least 60 inches or more.
Last but not least don't forget to seriously consider the actual assembly of the scope body itself. Bear in mind that your scope is most likely going to be subjected to rough treatment on a regular basis. Taking the time to take this into consideration now will serve you well and save you money later on.
Looking for a replacement rifle scope or just a gift for a gun fan? Click over to for more information.