Best Reflex Sight For Hunting in 2023
Predator V2 Reflex Sight | Combat Veteran Owned Company | 45 Degree Offset Mount Included | Reflex Rifle Optic with 4 Reticle Patterns | Adjustable Color Settings | Red Dot Green Dot Gun Scope
Survival Land Advanced Targeting Reflex Sight with 4 Selectable Illuminated Red or Green Target Reticle - Great for Hunting, Paintball, or Target Practice
- FOUR ADJUSTIBLE RETICLE PATTERNS – The Survival Land Reflex Sight has four selectable reticle patterns, each with five brightness levels in both red or green. With an Ultra-Fast-On Red or Green Reticle, ensures for quick precision and targeting.
- EASY TO INSTALL – Our sight fits most 20mm Weaver, Picatinny, RIS style rail mount system. The sight body is made of high grade anodized aluminium alloy for stability and durability.
- EASY TO ADJUST AND MAINTAIN – The Survival Land reflex sight is easy to adjust and maintain. A simple hex-screw allows for a precise elevation and windage adjustment. The battery is conveniently located on the top of the sight with an easy screw-top mechanism, making it easy to swap the battery without removing the sight from the gun.
- HIGH QUALITY TUBELESS OPTIC LENS – The reflex sight has a 30mm lens which provides quick target acquisition and has a wide field of view of 15.8m @ 100m. It is also lightweight, water-proof, and shock-proof. It also is parallax corrected for maximum eye-relief. Comes with a CR2032 battery.
- DURABLE & SOLID -- Built with high quality Aluminum alloy material.
Ahlmanstr Micro Red and Green Dot Sight for Rifle 4 MOA 20mm Gun Scope Laser Reflex Sight Hunting Shooting Field Sport
- DUAL COLOR: Mirco Red and green dot sight with 4 MOA dot size for long distance accurate shooting. 12 settings dot brightness could be manual shifted freely at sunny day and night.
- DURABILITY: Black anodized high strength aluminum with but excellent shockproof and scratch resistance, not affected by weapons cleaners, lubricants and oil.
- PERFORMANCE: 10 meter waterproof up to 30 minutes, anti reflex and Band Pass optical coating with fog proof performance,unlimited eye relief character
- LONG BATTERY LIFE: Include one lithium CR123A battery reach to 50000 hours of continuous use at at the lowest brightness or over 2000 hrs at pos 7 of 12,
- EASY INSTALLING: Adaptive to MIL-Std 1913, Picatinny rail or 20mm Weaver Rail. FREE RETURN for any defectives Ahlmantr store at your sevice.
RHYTHMARTS Red Dot Sight 4 Styles Reticles Red & Green Reflex Sight Hunting Scope Sights with 20mm Rail
- ★★Tubeless design with 33mm reflex lens aperture provides a wide field of view,Made of durable and solid aluminum alloy;2 Allen screws;lens cover;one manual instructions . [Using one CR2032 battery,included];low power consumption for long battery life;when the reticle grow dim or not light;you need unscrew battery cover and replace the battery.
- ★★Reticle allows for 4 different styles,5 Adjustable Brightness you can get clear and bright reticle in most light condition.Red/green Illumination,with 11mm Weaver/Picatinny Rail Mount
- ★★Quick target acquisition,Wide field of view to maintain situational awareness.Ultralight, waterproof and shockproof.
- ★★We can quickly find target points or outdoor hunting; shooting; bird watching and target viewing,Field of view through the red dot sight.
- ★★ Parallax corrected & unlimited eye-relief; Allen head screw type windage and elevation click adjustments, with locking screw.
SANYAN 1x40 Tactical Holographic Reflex Red Green Illuminate Dot Sight Scope Hunting Optics Riflescopes External Adjustment
Bushnell Advance Micro Reflex Sight 1x5 MOA Dot
- Black 1Xmm advance Reflex sight/5 MOA dot Red reticle
- Compatible with both pistols and rifles/waterproof, Fogproof, shockproof
- Battery type CR2032/extended Battery life
- Compatible with Glock mount plate Number 1/Eye relief: unlimited
- Weight: 62g, 2.2 ounce/length: 44.0 millimeter, 1.732 inch
Hunting 4-16x50AO Rifle Scope Combo Dual Illuminated with Green Laser Sight 4 Holographic Reticle Red Dot for Rail Mount
- New Updated: New Quick Installing Red Dot.Mount On and Off in Just 1 Second .No Need the Screwdriver Anymore.5 modes LED flashlight (high/ medium/ low/ strobe/ SOS) make your hunting much more easier in dark.Better quality makes it Much More Stable on your rifle hunting Gun.Update Lens Cover gets hard to be broken. New Kind of Laser.Fit the Mount Rail Much Better.suit for any W/ 22mm Rail Mount Rail
- New Updated:Add Front Focus Adjustment.Make it more eaiser to operate.The scope is Red and green Multi-X reticles with 5 levels；Exit Pupil：3.3mm-10mm；Field of View：10' ~ 27' at 100yards；Eye Relief：3" ~ 3.4"；Windage & Elevation Click Value：1/4' at 100 yards;With 50mm Flower Object Lens makes your scope become unique.High grade fully coated optical lens, High quality matte black finish,Dry nitrogen filled with makes 100% waterproof,shock proof,fog proof.
- Fast Focus Eyepiece with 1/4" Fingertip Resettable Windage & Elevation Adjustments.Red laser Reaching Distance about 100-200m，Detachable Green laser sight with independent switch,Best Choice for Shooting-With Long Eye Relief:66.8-99.06mm，Field of View:13.41-40.38 @100yards,Exit Pupil:3.3mm-10mm.Wide Magnification 4X-16X provide you a big view at 200-1000YARDS.5 Levels Red and Green Illuminated adjustment brings a better view in dark environment.
- Three Parts with More Functions-Plus With Electric control red dot sight and green laser is good for quick acquisition of close quarter and fast moving targets.The distance is about 200-500m for the laser,When you are aiming at 300m that would save more time.The other side of this scope you can easily install the other equipment such as flashlight,which helps you more in dark hunting environment.
- Integrated rails offers ample space for accessories.Best Service for every customer
Meprolight Self-Powered Day/Night Reflex Sight with Dust Cover - X Reticle
- All-light aiming capability without batteries
- Designed through close collaboration with Israeli Special forces
- Combat Proven- standard sight of the Israeli Military
- Includes mounting base with 2 quick release levers
TRUGLO TRU-TEC Micro Sub-Compact Tactial Open Dot Sight, Green, Standard Mount
- 23mm x 17mm multi-coated objective lens; 3-MOA green-dot reticle for FAST TARGET ACQUISITION; unlimited eye relief
- Digital push-button brightness controls with 10 BRIGHTNESS SETTINGS
- Constructed from CNC-machined aircraft-grade aluminum; TOUGH and ULTRA-LIGHTWEIGHT (JUST OVER 1oz); Sealed O-ring design makes it water-resistant, shock-resistant, and fog-resistant
- INCLUDED PICATINNY RAIL MOUNT and built-in common lug and bolt pattern makes for MAXIMUM COMPATIBILITY and EASY INSTALLATION; Compatible with optic-ready pistols; Included ABS hard-shell cover protects sight when not in use
- LOCKING WINDAGE AND ELEVATION ADJUSTMENTS; auto-off feature preserves battery life (3V-CR2032 battery included)
Sightmark Ultra Shot Plus QD Reflex Sight Red and Green Reticle Bundle with 2 Extra Energizer CR123 Batteries and a Lightjuction Battery Case
- Green or Red reticle, 4 patterns illumination with digital switch button to adjust variable brightness settings in any condition, unlimited eye relief
- Quick detach adjustable weaver mount with interlok internal locking system for easy mounting
- Aluminum body weighs 9.2oz, IPX4 water resistant, maximum recoil up to .50
- Powered by 1 CR123A battery up to 2000 hours of battery life
- Includes: Neoprene cover, adjustment tools, CR123 Battery (in original packaging), manual, 2 Extra Energizer CR123 batteries, and Lightjunction Battery Case
Ghost Hunting with the Alaska Ghost Hunting Group
An interview with Alaska Ghost Hunting's John Francis.
No matter how old we get, there will always be a special place in the imagination for most of us for all things paranormal. Even the most skeptical, if coaxed into letting their guard down, can tell a story or two of some strange event they've experienced in the wee hours of the night or while alone in the deep dark woods or in an old abandoned house or building- an event that could not be explained.
What is it that keeps us interested in ghosts and ghouls and witches and banshees, even years after we've outgrown the concepts of Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny and pots of gold at the end of rainbows?
In recent times, such television shows as "Ghost Hunters" and movies like "Paranormal Activity" have caused a resurgence in public paranormal interest and mom and pop ghost hunting clubs have been cropping up across the globe. Small groups of friends, many middle aged and older, have been rekindling near childlike fascinations for ghosties and ghoolies and have taken to the graveyards, backwoods, creepy houses and other areas of alleged hauntings and doing their own investigations, attempting to answer that age old question; are ghosts real?
I recently asked John Francis, age 51 and self-employed in the IT field, several questions about his group Alaska Ghost Hunting and of his personal take on the paranormal. John's wife Cheri is also self-employed and involved in the Alaska Ghost Hunting Team.
"I have been interested since having some childhood experiences which I just wrote off as a wild imagination, until about 1983 when I had a man die while I was performing CPR on him in the U.S. Coast Guard," John says. "I felt his soul pass through my body which resulted in me feeling the emotions he was having mixed with mine. It took me several days to realize what had happened and it changed my life forever. Ever since then I started researching death and the afterlife. I did some Ghost Hunting back in the mid to late 80's but stopped because my now ex-wife did not support it and thought I was losing it.
"About 9 years ago my current wife Cheri began watching the television show Ghost Hunters which I thought was just another fake paranormal show on television. One night I actually watched it with her and told her that I used to do what they're doing, but using much older equipment. We started doing a few small investigations using limited equipment shortly after that for several years.
"A couple years later our oldest Son amp; Daughter showed interest in what we were doing so we gathered some more equipment and started investigating with them. One thing led to another and now we are the oldest and largest Ghost Hunting Team in Alaska and I believe one of the best in North America.
"Besides the man that died in front of me, my best experience was at the Stanley Hotel in Colorado. My wife had just fallen asleep when I heard a woman's voice clearly say 'Wake up, weak up' right next to where she was sleeping. This was also recorded on the audio recorder I had running in the room.
Another great experience was at a Bed amp; Breakfast in Longview, Washington where we caught a woman crying while saying "I didn't know what it was."
One of the things our team does is use technology not just to catch voices but to use enough of them to verify or debunk the voices one recorded caught. So many times a voice caught on one device is something completely different making a noise which sounds like a voice in another room.
As for people that don't believe in the Paranormal they just need to have an experience to change their mind. I read what critics amp; naysayers write about groups like us and understand their criticism somewhat with other groups, but if the group is run properly with good honest people, they will over time become reputable within the paranormal community."
You can follow Alaska Ghost Hunting on their Facebook page.
*Kevin E Lake is an Iraq War veteran and an author. His books, including Amazon's previous #1 rated ghost novel in customer satisfaction "From the Graves of Babes" can all be found on Amazon.