Best Recurve Bow For Hunting in 2023
Samick Sage Takedown Recurve Bow (40 LB, Right)
Obert Archery Takedown Recurve Bow 58inch Traditional Longbow Hunting Target Practice
- Original Black Hunter Brand,Takedown Bow 58inch,Both Riser,Limbs and Bowstring are 100% original black hunter
- Limbs are made with bamboo core,Introduction of German laminate Technology, offer the best toughness and power for the bow
- Ergonomically designed with Impressive rounded edges and a fine finished wooden handle,Extremely Comfortable Grip
- Avaiable in 30lbs,35lbs,40lbs,45lbs,50lbs,55lbs,60lbs.Come with bowstring
- After you get the bow, any problem,please contact us first, we will solve your any problem by a Satisfactory way
SinoArt 58" Takedown Recurve Bow Archery Right Handed Riser Bow for Hunting Target Shooting 30-60Lbs (50lbs)
- Select the right-hand bow or left-hand bow from the Hand Orientation options.HAND ORIENTATION: A right handed bow will be held in your left hand and the string pulled with the right hand. Left handed bows are held in the right hand and pulled with the left hand.
- Limbs are bamboo with Black Fiberglass,Introduction of German laminate Technology, offer the best toughness and power for the bow.
- MORE COMFORTABLE EXPERIEBCE - Ergonomically designed with Impressive rounded edges and a fine finished wooden handle,Extremely Comfortable Grip.
- FEATURES -With the Takedown feature you will always be able to change your limb to increase the weight as you grow or decrease the weight to give to you to practice. For best experience we recommend shooting this Hunting Bow with a real feather arrows.
- Package Contents: 1x Wood Riser, 2x Limbs, 1x 16 Strands String, 1x Stringer, 1x Fur Rest Pad, 2x String Nocks, 1x pair of string silencer
JEKOSEN 2019 Eagle Eye Wooden Takedown Archery Recurve Bow 62" Hunting Bow- Include Back Arrows Quiver Bag and Bow Stringer Tool Right & Left Hand 25-60LBS Draw Weight
- New Design in 2019 - JEKOSEN Eagle Eye Wooden Takedown Recurve Bow Designed and Manufactured in Korea.All the Parts Packed in the Black Quiver, Handy Buckles, Easy to Carry on Back,3-Point Carry System.
- Material and Process - The Riser is Made of Technological Wood, Maple, Red Pear Wood,The Grip is Ergonomically Designed for A More Comfortable Grip and Higher Strength; The Limbs is Made of Black FRP and Maple; Length: 62", Recommended Max Draw Length: 28", Recommended Brace Height: 7 1/4 inch, 14 Strand Dacron Bowstring.The Black Qiuver Construct of Double Oxford Cloth + PE Board, Durable, Size:22''x6.5''.
- Specs & Uses - Available in both Left Hand and Right Hand with Draw Weights of 25lb – 60lb 5lb Increments,One Pair of Matching Limbs Upper and Lower, One piece 14 Strand Dacron String and The Stringer Tool Can be Used for Take Down and Put Together the Hunting Bow.
- Easy to Assemble and Disassemble and Carry-Please Keep in Mind that Using a Stringer Tool is The Most Safely Way to Properly Take Down and Put Together the Hunting Bow.After Took Down, All the Parts Can Be Packed into the Black Quiver, It's Easily Dismantled for Storage or Travel.
- We Provide a 12-Month Warranty and Professional Service To All Customers who Purchase Our Product. If You Have Any Questions, Please Contact Us First, We Will Provide You Any Satisfactory Service.
Gonex Takedown Recurve Bow, Hunting Archery Bow Long Bow for Beginner, 56" Right Handed Longbow 40 45 50lb Bow for Adults with Bow String,Black
- [DACRON BOW STRING] Bow length: 56", bow limb length: 53", Max draw length: 30".Made of 12 strand Dacron strings which is durable ,flexible and powerful,well crafted and solid.Come with an English Instruction manual and bow stringer,easy to storage and carry out for hunting,shooting in jungle, forest,or outdoor competition sport games.
- [MAPLE FIBERGLASS LIMB ] The hunting bow limbs are well made with multiple layers of fiberglass maple material ,which has uniform smooth texture,hard,no knobby and bent,preforms well with metal riser that has rubber grips, more sturdy ,lighter ,easier to adjust than compound bow.Very sturdy and designed for beginners.
- [TAKEDOWN BOW] You can remove the limbs from the riser, the bow is much easier to store and fit into a small hand bag.Easier to service. If anything were to break by accident, you can simply remove the part that needs fixing and send that for repair servicing, rather than having to send the entire bow. it also allows you to adjust your draw weight to update your takedown bow with new limbs.
- [RIGHT HANDED DESIGN] Available in right hand rexurve bow player. If you are new to archery bow, it will help you easy to practice and hitting your targets accurate.This is 40 recurve bow, we also have 45lb /50lb bows for your option. Particularly a beginner,we suggest to use a lower draw weights until you can handle your new bow perfectly.
- [100% SATISFIED SERVICE] We have 24-Hour Service,any questions, please feel free to contact us .Please NOTE:In case hurt your bow and yourself ,please do not dry fire the bow,never shooting the bow without an arrow
TOPARCHERY Archery 56" Takedown Hunting 50lbs Recurve Bow Metal Riser Right Hand Black Longbow
- Total bow length: 56", bow riser length: 17", bow limb length: 53", Max draw length: 30". Aluminum / Carbon Arrows are recommended.
- High Strength Casting Aluminum Riser. The Bow is very Nicely Polished and offer Excellent Performance.
- Limb: It is strong fiber glass with a maple core. Limbs can be purchased separately to increase or decrease weight as need, or to share with friends and family, and Save on continuously purchasing full new bows.
- Design for Right-Handed shooter. Recommend this bow for someone interested in learning archery, beginner and skilled archer.
- Risk free purchase: Extraordinary quality at an affordable price and backed with an industry leading warranty. Bow warranty for 1 year. Our 100% satisfaction policy, guarantees you a full refund, be it that you are not 100% satisfied with TOPARCHERY recurve bow.
D&Q Takedown Recurve Bow and Arrow for Adults Kit 30 35 40 45 50 55 60lb Aluminum Alloy Riser Hunting Shooting Practice Competition Archery Longbow Set with Bow Case Right Hand
- THIS PRICE JUST FOR. EXTREMELY STRONG BOW AND ARROW FOR ADULTS. This bow is not heavy but feels very sturdy and solid in your hands, very comfortable to hold and build tolerances are tight. The riser is nice well crafted and solid, made of aluminum; the grip is ergonomically designed and feels comfortable on the hand, even at full draw. Pre-installed brass bushings for many type of upgrade you will ever consider
- EASILY ASSEMBLE AND DISASSEMBLE THIS HUNTING RECURVE BOW. It is very easy to take down and put together the bow for storage, transport or backyard competition sport games. When assembled, very small when collapsed, fits in a backpack or hiking pack easily. Please keep in mind that using a stringer tool is the most safe way to properly assemble and disassemble the takedown recurve bow.
- THE HUNTING RECURVE BOW'S SPEED IS EXCELLENT. The bow shoots consistently and is very quiet without anything extra on it, the options for multiple limb weights offers flexibility, arrows fly from the bow absolutely blazingly as fast as a compound bow and fly's off very smoothly and quiet, by the way, please don't have doubt in its stopping power capabilities. It is so much fun and very relaxing, you can shoot longer with your friends and family without as much fatigue.
- AVAILABLE IN RIGHT HANDED. This right handed hunting recurve bow will be held in your left hand, the string pulled with the right hand and determine the arrow with your right eye for a perfect aim. Left handed bows are held in the right hand and pulled with the left hand. Perfect for outdoor competition hunting traning shooting target practice sport games.
- BOW AND ARROW FOR ADULTS KIT INCLUDES: 1 pc Takedown Recurve bow, 6 pcs Replaceable Field Points Fiberglass Arrows, 6 pcs Fixed Filed Tips Fiberglass Arrows, 1 pc Bow Sight, 1 pc Arm Guard, 1 pc Finger Guard, 1 pc Arrow Rest, 1 pc Bowstringer Tool, 2 pcs String Nocks, 1 pc Bow Case.
Note: In case hurt yourself and the bow, please do not dry fire the bow, that means, pull the string back and let go of it with no arrow in place.
KAINOKAI 54" Traditional Laminated Recurve Bow/Archery Amercian Hunting&Target Horse Bow/Longbow Most Arrows fits,15-55 lbs for Kids Teens & Adults
- FEATURES:Not Only aesthetical, lighter & more handy,Fires great, with reinforced limb tips allow bow to be Fast Flight. Perfect for hunting , or target practice. Laminated limbs provides high pressure bearing, won't easily split
- TECH & MATERIAL:Made of Naturally sourced woods,bamboo core,pretty edges more rounded& refined.14 strand Dyneema string
- FUNCTION:Both right & left hand designed, with arrow rest, draw weights of 15-55lbs,a rich range pounds for all novice archer,teens,kid &adults.
- ASSEMBLY/DISASSEMBLY:Both tradtional stringing/unstring method or using a stringer tool works. Traditional method can be found as illustrated.it is not recommended to leave a bow strung for any long period pf time, better to remove the string after each use.
- Due to big size of product and long-distance transportation, the outer package may be easily damaged. This is normal not effecting use, I hope archerlovers can understand!
SXIYA Archery Recurve Bow, Takedown Recurve Bow with Arrow Sets for Adult, 40 lbs Right Hand Archery Hunting Long Bow Kit
- ★Recurve Bow and Arrow Package Includes - 1x Takedown recurve bow, 1x Recurve bow case, 12x Arrows, 6x Arrowheads(3x three-knife-edge arrowhead & 3x two-knife-edge arrowhead), 5x Oil paper archery targets, 1x Archery aiming platform, 1x Shock absorber, 1x Armguard, 1x Finger guard
- ★High Quality & Easy To Use - All archery accessories made from excellent quality material and ensures not to break easily. The bow has enough resistance and stretch, ambidextrous reinforced handle, soft-touch grip for excellent handling. That will allow you to have your best experience while aiming at your target practice shooting competition games.
- ★Best Performance - Quality tested ensured for maximum durability. You can have good quality and good performance after repeated testing. Easy to disassemble for storage, use and storage are very convenient.
- ★Designed For Right Hand - This is the right hand Recurve Bow. This means you will hold the bow handle by your left hand, pull the bowstring by your right hand and determine the arrow with your right eye for a perfect aim.
- ★REASSURING AFTER-SALES PROTECTION - These Bow and Arrow Kit is a great gift choice for adults. Draw-weight: 40 lbs. We're so confident in the high quality of our product. If you have any problem. Just let us know and we'll offer you a full refund. We’ll be happy to help you out. Try It and You Will Love It.
Musen 30 Inch Carbon Archery Arrows, Spine 500 with Removable Tips, Hunting and Target Practice Arrows for Compound Bow and Recurve Bow, 12 Pcs Black
- Quantity: 12 pcs; Length: 30inch; Outer Diameter: 7.8mm; Spine: 500. Material: Carbon. Fletched with 2 black & 1 white TPU 3” vanes. Suitable for draw weight 30-55 pound recurve bow & compound bow & long bow. Great hunting & target practice arrows for both youth and adults.
- Precision carbon arrow shafts. Extreme straightness and light weight contributes to optimal accuracy in your hunting and target practice. Best choice for its solidness and durability.
- Equipped with TPU rubber vanes. Keep a good balance and straight flight path when shooting. Have a good performance in various weather conditions in wild environment.
- Removable field point is made of stainless steel. Perfect in anti-corrosion and target penetration. Screwed on 100 grain arrow tips are tight enough, and could be replaced according to your personal needs.
- The orientation of nocks is adjustable to fit for both compound bow and recurve bow. You only need a coin to rotate it easily.
A Guide to Buying Hunting Bows
A comprehensive guide to buying a hunting bow. Complete with all the factors that need to be considered when buying a bow, whether you are a novice, a gift giver or a bow enthusiast.
Let's begin with the more popular, the compound bow. When purchasing a compound bow you need to consider several factors, speed, bow length, draw weight and draw length. Some less important things to consider, that fall more under preferences are the cams, limb style and risers.
Speed or how quickly an arrow reaches its target depends on several factors. Speed tests are conducted on each brand/style of bow by the Archery Manufacturers Association (AMO) and more recently also by the International Bowhunting Organization (IBO). Most manufacturers will list speeds from both organizations on the bows. Most experts will recommend a bow of a speed of AMO 235-245 or IBO 290-305. This speed is the feet an arrow is propelled per second. The faster the speed, the less drop you have over the same distance, but at the same time, the faster the speed, the harder it is to shoot. The speed you need will be determined by how you plan to use your new bow. A reputable bow dealer will be able to help you in this area.
AS bows length is very critical. There is nothing worse than being in your treestand, with a trophy buck coming up on your left side, you try to swing around to get a better shot and you too long bow hits a limb...ruining your shot and spooking the deer. The length of the bow is measured from axle to axle. A shorter bow will be lighter weight, which may come in handy if you plan to hike a good distance to your hunting spot. A longer bow, even though it is heavier, will be more stable and accurate. A shorter bow is not recommended for a novice or infrequent bow hunter. A bow length somewhere in the mid range (between 32 and 46 inches) is more suitable to a novice. For youth bow shooters you need to look into youth sized bows.
Draw Weight and Length
Draw weight is measured by the peak weight you pull the string at. Most adults will have a draw weight between 50 and 70 lbs, youth will be lower and you can find bow for your with adjustable draw weights they can grow into. A good way to test if the draw weight is right for you is to draw the bow and hold it for at least 30 seconds without shaking. If you shake, you need to go to a lower draw weight, if it is too easy for you; you may need to try a heavier draw weight to ensure more accurate shooting.
Draw length is determined by the distance from the end of your fist on your bow hand (the hand that you will hold the bow in as you draw it) and the point where your draw hand will pull the string. If you need to measure your draw length, simply stand as if you are drawing and aiming an imaginary bow. Have someone measure the distance from the end of you outstretched arm (fist closed around your imaginary bow) to the corner of your mouth, which is where the string should draw to.
When looking at the above factors you can understand why trying to surprise someone with a bow as a gift is not recommended. You do need the person available to make sure you are getting them a bow that is right for them. A 6'11", 230lb man is not going to shoot the same bow as a 5'11" 135lb woman.
There are some other factors that may need to be considered when purchasing a bow. These fall more under preference than need.
Do you want a bow with 1 or 2 cams? Beginners will benefit more from a 2 cam system, but an experienced bow enthusiast may prefer the challenge of a 1 cam system. There are several types of cams to consider. A soft cam will allow you to draw softer and smoother, which will allow you to aim better. This can be very desirable whether you are hunting or target shooting. An aggressive cam should also be considered by a hunter. It provides more energy in the draw, which translates to more penetration in your target/game. And finally a single cam bow can offer a big advantage over 2 cams, which relies on both cams staying in synch. A single cam bow is less likely to suffer from stretching over time, unlike 2 cams. Single cams can also be much quieter for hunting purposes.
Limbs come in standard or split. Standard, a one piece construction, usually laminated or molded, has been around the longest. Split limbs, are just that, two pieces, making the bow lighter and quieter.
The riser is the part of the bow you grip with your bow hand and comes in two primary versions, flex and reflex. Te main difference in the two is how the hands are positioned, making this a definite matter of preference.
The riser material can be cast aluminum, machine aluminum and magnesium. Cast aluminum is simply poured into a mold. Machine risers are more common as they are much more practical to the manufacturer. Magnesium risers are heavier than aluminum, but are cheaper to make and quieter to shoot, yet are much harder to find.
Now you have the essentials to consider when buying that new bow, whether it is for yourself or your favorite hunter. My best advice is to go to your local sporting goods store and test the different bows. Find one that will fit you the best. Don't just look at speed, weight and length; consider the construction and feel of the bow in your hands. This is not a cheap investment and you will want to buy a bow you will use for many years to come.
Crossbows do make it easier for almost anyone to try their hand at bow shooting. But I still recommend that you go to the store and try the different bows out to find the one that fits you best. Something to consider are. Do you have physical limitations that may make it hard to cock? If so you may need to look into getting bow with some type of cocking aid that fits you. How easy is it to cock? How much recoil does the bow have? Just a compound bow you need to consider the speed, weight and noise level of the bow. Crossbows can give you more speed than a compound bow, but the tradeoff for speed is a louder shot, more recoil and more difficulty cocking the bow. But keep watching, crossbow manufacturers are working on getting more speed without the less desirable side effects. You should also look at the trigger, you don't want one that is too easy to pull or too hard. Too easy can be dangerous in the woods and too hard can mean you miss that all important shot. You want one you can squeeze steadily, just like with your gun.
And finally, when purchasing any bow, you need to consider your state and local laws concerning firearms. Most places do have regulations concerning firearms and even bows specifically and you will want to be within the law when you purchase your bow. And above all, when using any firearm, always remember to stay safe.