Best Rated Hunting Knives in 2022
Spring Assisted Knife - Pocket Folding Knife - Military Style - Boy Scouts Knife - Tactical Knife - Good for Camping Hunting Survival Indoor and Outdoor Activities Mens Gift 6681
Buck Knives 0110BRS 110 Famous Folding Hunter Knife with Genuine Leather Sheath
- RAZOR SHARP CLIP POINT BLADE- 3-3/4" 420HC stainless steel clip point blade has excellent strength , edge retention and is corrosion resistant. The clip point blade has a very sharp controllable point, and is good for detail work, piercing and slicing
- STRENGTH AND SAFETY - Easy to open with a nail notch on the blade. The lock back mechanism locks the blade open for reliable strength and safety while you work. Closed Length 4-7/8" Weight 7. 2 oz.
- RESPONSIBLE - Partnering with Taylor Guitars, the 110 Folding Hunter has sustainably sourced genuine ebony handle inlays and brass bolsters that provide a perfect combination of beauty and balance
- CONVENIENT CARRY- Includes a genuine high quality protective leather sheath with snap fastener. The integrated belt loop allows for safe and secure carry on your belt for easy access. The 110 Folding Hunter is perfect as a hunting companion or for genera
- STANDS THE TEST OF TIME - The 110 Folding Hunter, after 50 years is still one of America's best selling knives, and one that's handed down from generation to generation
- MADE IN THE USA - FOREVER - Since 1902 Buck Knives has offered a lifetime on our knives because we believe in the integrity of our products. This knife is proudly made in the USA
Buck Knives 119 Special Fixed Blade Knife with Leather Sheath - Black Handle
- RAZOR SHARP CLIP POINT BLADE - 6" Clip Point 420HC steel blade has excellent strength, edge retention, and corrosion resistance for lasting durability. The clip blade is good for piercing, detail work, and cutting in tight places
- COMFORTABLE GRIP & BALANCE - Traditional black phenolic handle has palm swells for a comfortable grip. The aluminum pommel/guard provide the perfect combination of beauty and balance. Overall length 10-1/2", Weighs 7.5 oz.
- AN AMERICAN ICON - Classic phenolic handle and aluminum pommel/guard provide a perfect combination of beauty and balance. One of Buck's top selling knives, the 119 Special is one that's handed down from generation to generation
- CONVENIENT CARRY- Includes a genuine high quality protective leather sheath with snap fastener. The integrated belt loop allows you to carry the knife securely and safely on your belt
- MADE IN THE USA - FOREVER WARRANTY - Since 1902 Buck Knives has offered a lifetime warranty on our knives because we believe in the integrity of our products. This knife is proudly made in the USA
Puma SGB Trophy Care Set White Smooth Bone Handles Hunting Knives with Leather Sheath
- 1.4116 German cutlery steel manufactured in Solingen Germany
- Overall length of 7.0", 2.8" Guthook hollow ground satin finished blade: 8.7"caping and fleshing with 2.5" blades
- White Bone handle with brass pins and bolsters, antique medallion and lanyard hole
- 55-57 Rockwell hardness tested and proofmarked with limited lifetime warranty
- Leather Sheath
Benchmade - Hidden Canyon Hunter 15016-2 Compact Fixed Hunting Knife Made in USA with Leather Belt Loop Sheath with Buckle, Drop-Point Blade, Plain Edge, Satin Finish, Wood Handle
- BUILT FOR THE HUNT: Simplicity and style meets unmatched function, no matter the application; An ideal hunting knife capable of countless tasks in the field.
- AMERICAN MADE CPM-S30V STEEL: For first-rate edge retention and corrosion resistance; Drop-point with wide blade radius makes breaking down game a breeze.
- STABILIZED WOOD HANDLE: Is made from a durable composite material that's been backfilled with resin; Stands up to a range of harsh elements and environments; Stronger than natural wood.
- SUPERIOR TACTICAL USE: The full-tang, fixed blade construction provides enhanced stability when in use; Leather belt loop sheath for easy access; Lanyard hole for versatile carry options.
- EVERYDAY CARRY: With its slim profile, compact size, and lightweight design, the Hidden Canyon Hunter 15016-2 is the perfect addition to your EDC collection, backpack, survival kit, tackle box, and more
Morakniv Companion Fixed Blade Outdoor Knife with Sandvik Stainless Steel Blade, 4.1-Inch, Orange
- Versatile fixed-blade outdoor knife with a 4.1-inch hardened Sandvik 12C27 stainless steel blade is ideal for carving, food prep, and cutting tinder
- High-quality Swedish steel is razor sharp and exceptionally tough; stainless steel blade stays sharp longer than carbon steel, and is less prone to rust
- Patterned, high-friction grip sits comfortably in the hand, for greater control, safety, and performance, especially in wet and cold conditions
- Blade length: 4.1 inches (104 mm), blade thickness: 0.1 inch (2.5 mm), overall length: 8.6 inches (218 mm), weight w/ sheath: 4.1 oz. (116 g)
- Includes a color-matching plastic sheath with belt clip; manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty; made in Sweden
From Hell It Came [Blu-ray]
Smith & Wesson Extreme Ops SWA24S 7.1in S.S. Folding Knife with 3.1in Serrated Clip Point Blade and Aluminum Handle for Outdoor, Tactical, Survival and EDC
- DIMENSIONS: 7.1 inch (18 cm) overall length with a blade length of 3.1 inches (7.9 cm) and a weight of 3.5 ounces
- DURABLE: Blade is made of reliable 7Cr17MoV Black Oxide High Carbon Stainless Steel with a black, aluminum handle
- DEPENDABLE: Quick and easy access with the convenient pocket clip, finger flipper and ambidextrous thumb knobs making it ideal for everyday carry
- SECURE: Have confidence that the blade will not slip with the security of the liner lock
- BE PREPARED: Knife features jimping
Kershaw Blur Camo Pocket Knife (1670CAMO); 3.4-Inch Drop Point Stainless Steel Folding Blade Includes SpeedSafe Assisted Opening, Liner Lock, Lanyard Hole and Reversible Pocketclip; 3.9 OZ
- Sandvik 14C28N steel with DLC coating. Includes SpeedSafe Assisted Opening makes for easy one-handed safe opening with thumbstud
- Reversible pocketclip allows for carry tip up or tip down on the right side using pre-drilled holes
- Knife blade held in place with a secure liner lock, giving the knife a slim, sleek and stylish design while keeping the blade secure and the user safe
- Trac-Tec inserts give quality grip and offers easy carry in all environments, including wet and marine conditions
- Great EDC knife for anyone in need a reliable knife, including hunters, fishers, outdoorsmen, and users who enjoy fishing, hunting, hiking, biking, carving, camping and more
Knife Review: Gordon 8-inch Hunting / Survival Knife from HarborFreight
When I saw a Harbor Freight Tools advertisement featuring a Survival Knife for only $8.99, I ran right out to get it. After all, you never know when your SUV might get shot down over Southeast Asia. Here's my review of this big knife!
My wife and I had a bona fide quest for a survival knife and our weekend began. When I got to the Harbor Freight Tools store, I hunted high and low for the $8.99 Hunting / Survival knife. Then, I found it and did a double take. An 8-inch blade is pretty huge. The Gordon 8-inch Hunting / Survival Knife would be very noticeable and quite anti-social hanging from my belt. If it were found during a routine traffic stop, an 8-inch survival knife would warrant a trip to jail for the owner just on general principle. But, $8.99 for a stainless steel survival knife is a very good deal. I wondered: What would I do with that knife? Would my wife think I was a psychopath? Where would I store it? Would I ever carry it outside of the house? I wavered and wimped out and bought a few other things. But, the survival knife made an impression.
My wife and I went on about our day. But, as we ran errands and shopped for household necessities, I was haunted by that infernal crazy knife. A little voice in my head kept saying, "$8.99. $8.99. It's only $8.99. Get it. Get it. Get it!" Plus, the survival knife included a survival kit. I wondered what the survival kit would have to offer. Since I live in Florida, I needed a survival kit. There are hurricanes, fist-sized grasshoppers, and alligator-eating, free-range, former pet pythons down in these parts. My wife said, "Get it!" So with my courage renewed, we returned to Harbor Freight Tools. I became the proud owner of an 8-inch stainless steel Gordon Hunting/Survival Knife.
What did I get for my money? I got plenty of survival knife. The Harbor Freight Gordon 8-inch Hunting / Survival Knife is 14-inches long overall. The blade of this Chinese-made knife is stainless steel and is reminscent of a classic Marine Corps K-Bar fighting knife. The lightweight aluminum handle has the solid machined feel reminscent of a Maglite. The Harbor Freight Hunting / Survival Knife is carried in a tacticool black nylon sheath with an inner plastic liner and hangs on your belt by a generously-sized belt loop. A short lanyard is looped through the top of the handle.
The handle of the Harbor Freight survival knife is hollow and the pommel can be unscrewed and flipped over to reveal a built in compass. Inside the handle, a small plastic bag contains five matches, a piece of flint paper, fishing line with a hook, a safety pin, a sewing kit, and buttons. It's nice to know that if you pop a button while fighting a grizzly bear with this knife, you'll be able to sew it back on or replace it in a jiffy. Fortunately, the handle has enough room to store a few additional small odds and ends. If you are serious about survival, you'll want to try to add extra fish hooks, a bobber, water purification tablets, a whistle, and other supplies. Such survival supplies would be a great idea for hunters and fishermen who do frequent the mountains, forests, and swamps of this great land.
While the extra buttons and sewing kit seem a tad ridiculous, the Harbor Freight Tools Gordon hunting / survival knife is no joke. It is a deadly serious and substantial knife with a sharp blade and a very solid feel. The knife seems well made, but has a few random tool and die marks. The only real worry that I have about this knife is that I noticed a small, faint, brown spot high on the blade near the handle. In the past, I have owned inexpensive Chinese stainless steel forks and knives and they picked up rust spots in the dishwasher. While I don't know what standards and steel were used in manufacturing the Harbor Freight Gordon Survival / Hunting Knife, I would recommend drying the knife thoroughly after washing, avoiding detergents with lemon, and storing this blade with a light coat of oil.
Overall, I think the Harbor Freight Tools Gordon Survival / Hunting Knife is a great bargain for routine use by outdoorsmen. While this knife might not be appropriate for a soldier in Southwest Asia, it should work quite well for the rest of us. At a $10 price point, the price for the Harbor Freight Gordon Survival / Hunting knife is definitely right.