Best Range Finder Hunting in 2022
Halo XL450 Range Finder, 450 Yard laser range finder for rifle and bow hunting
- 450 Yard Laser Range Finder with 6X Magnification
- Angle Intelligence Technology makes it the perfect rangefinder for Bow Hunting | Scan mode allows you to range multiple targets at different yardages with only one click of the button
- 450 yard reflective range; Lightweight with adjustable eye piece for focus
- Accuracy: +/- 1 yard | Offers distance in both yards or meters
- Class IIIA laser, 5 mW or less | Powered by CR2 Battery (Included)
Wosports Hunting Range Finder, 650 Yards Archery Laser Rangefinder for Bow Hunting with Flagpole Lock - Ranging - Speed and Scan
- Multi Functions: Laser Range Finder for golf and hunting sports, with Distance Measue, Normally Scan Mode,Flag-Lock,Speed functions.
- Golf Mode: accurately ranges from 5 to 650 yards and 150 yards to a flag lock. if you used on M2 Mode, Flag pole locking up to 150 yards.
- Scan Mode: Hold down "Power/Start" button while ranging to activate the continous measurement scan mode.The data on the LCD will change as your move.
- Rain and fog weather will affect the laser raypath,which may cause measurement error.when the weather is very adverse it may cause the measurement mistakes.
- Wosports Provide Lifetime customer support.
AOFAR Hunting Archery Range Finder HX-700N 700 Yards Waterproof Rangefinder for Bow Hunting with Range Scan Fog and Speed Mode, Free Battery, Carrying Case
- 【HIGH PRECISION FUNCTIONAL RANGEFINDER】: Advanced pinsensor technology, 6x magnification, accuracy with ±1 yard. For hunting and golf with four mode: Range Scan Fog and Speed.
- 【HUNTING RANGE FINDER】: Measurement up to 700 yards. Use range or fog mode can give you amazing experience for hunting even in bad weather day.
- 【FOUR MODE FOR ANY CIRCUMSTANCE】: With range mode or continuous scan mode, you can easily identify target.
- 【LIGHTWEIGHT AND PORTABLE】: Dimension is 110x 75 x 45 mm and weight is 180g. Waterproof and dust resistant with durable feeling. Perfect for carrying while golfing or hunting.
- 【RISK FREE AND FULL ACCESSORIES】: Provides two years VIP and lifetime customer support(Email: [email protected]). Including carrying pouch, free CR2 battery, high-grade portable rope, carabiner, cleaning cloth and user manual. AOFAR direct selling.
Sig Sauer 4x20 KILO1200 Laser Rangefinder (Black, Class 3R)
Vortex Optics Ranger 1800 Laser Rangefinder
- The Ranger 1800 rangefinder is easy to use and features a clean, illuminated display and highly intuitive menu. The Ranger 1800 is capable of ranging up to 1,800 yards.
- The primary HCD mode displays an angle compensated distance that is ideal for the majority of hunters and shooters. An advanced LOS mode provides you the option to calculate long distance, high angle shots with increased precision.
- A scan feature gives continuous range readings as you pan across a landscape or track a moving target. Three brightness settings allow the display to stay visible in various light conditions.
- Fully multi-coated lenses deliver optimal light transmission. Textured rubber armor provides a secure, non-slip grip. Water and fogproof performance keep the system operating in the harshest conditions.
- The included neck lanyard and removable utility clip make the Ranger easy to pack and keep handy. Compatible with a tripod adapter, allowing use on a tripod or car window mount.
TecTecTec ProWild Hunting Rangefinder - 6x24 Laser Range Finder for Hunting with Speed, Scan and Normal Measurements (Camo)
- HUNTING LASER RANGEFINDER; Tired of cheap rangefinders with short ranges of measurement? Our PROWILD Laser Rangefinder is a premium product, measuring up to 540 yards with continuous scan mode, advanced speed technology, and a durable, water resistant body!
- SPEED, SCAN and HUNT TECHNOLOGY; Provides fast measurement with +/- 1 yard accuracy.
- THROUGH THE LENS DISPLAY; Premium, ultra clear, multilayered optics with easy read, through the lens display with distance and battery meter, and continuous measurement mode for fast, convenient measurements!
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND PORTABLE; (Eye-safe rangefinder Class 1 laser with <0.5mW average power output) measures just 104 x 72 x 41 mm and weighing just 185g, with a water and dust resistant, durable body, perfect for carrying while hunting, or for measuring and surveying without extra weight or bulk.
- FULL PACKAGE; Complete rangefinder package for quick setup, including carrying pouch, CR2 battery, strap, microfiber cleaning cloth, quick start guide, TecTecTec Happy Guarantee for 2 Years (Online Registration Required) and Lifetime customer support.
Wosports Hunting Rangefinder, Laser Speed Measure Range Finder, 6X Magnification/High Accuracy/Long Horizontal Distance for Hunting Speed, Scan and Normal Measurements
- Hunting Rangefinder - Built specifically for hunting! Wosports Laser Rangefinder measures an ultra-long distance up to 650 yards, and provides fast measurement with +/- 1 yard accuracy.Allows you to easily get measurements and info on most objects without having to get closer.Very ideal for hunting, climbing,golfing, wildlife viewing, game watching, etc.
- 6X Magnification - Ultra-clear, multi-layer optical lens with 6x magnification, making your eyes as sharp as an eagle's eyes. It can be sure that you can always get the right measurement without worrying about calculation errors. Our Laser Rangefinder can measure linear distance, vertical height, horizontal distance and angle simultaneously.
- Through the lens display - Premium, multilayered optics with easy read, 2 units available Yards and Meters.Through the lens display with distance and battery meter, and continuous measurement mode for fast, convenient measurements!
- Lightweight and Portable - Wosports Hunting Rangefinder measures just 12.7 x 8.0 x 4.3 cm and weighing is 223g ! With a water resistant, dust resistant, durable premium shell case perfect for carrying while golfing or hunting !
- Best service&warranty:If you have any questions with our hunting rangefinder ,please contact with us before you return,give us chance to solve your problem.12 months guarantee and lifetime customer support.
Vortex Optics Impact 850 Yard Laser Rangefinder
- The Impact Rangefinder features a non-illuminated display and highly intuitive menu in a compact and lightweight package. Added magnification brings targets in for a closer look and more accurate ranging.
- The primary HCD mode displays an angle compensated distance that is ideal for the majority of hunters and shooters. An advanced LOS mode provides the option to calculate long distance, high angle shots with increased precision.
- A scan feature gives continuous range readings to pan across a landscape or track a moving target. All modes can be set to read in yards or meters.
- The Impact runs on a common CR2 battery and the battery life indicator is always visible in the display.
- Fully multi-coated optics enhance light transmission in low light settings. Waterproof and shockproof performance keep you in the hunt no matter what the conditions.
BIJIA Hunting Rangefinder - 650Yards Multi-Function Laser Archery Rangefinder for Bow Hunting,Shooting, Golf,Camping with Slope Correction,Flag-locking with Vibration,Speed,Angle,Scan,Distance Measure
- 【Multi Function Hunting Rangefinder】 Laser range finder for hunting sports, archery, shooting, and golfing with distance measurer, continuous scan mode, golf pin flag-lock, slope correction, speed, and angle functions.
- 【High Accuracy Rangefinder 】Our rangefinder is a premium product with advanced pinseeker technology and accurately ranges from 5 to 650 yards and 150 yards to a flag lock. Provides fast measurement with +/- 1 yard and +/- 45°accuracy.
- 【 Durable Body and Ultra Clear LCD Display】Made of strong and durable materials so that you don’t need to worry about dropping it while camping or hunting. It also is built with an ultra clear LCD display, which can help you get an ultra clear image and accurate readings even in low light conditions.
- 【Compact and Easy to Use】 180g(≈6.35oz). lightweight design makes it compact and portable, perfect for hunting or shooting at targets. Long press "MODE" button for 2 seconds to switch “Meter” and “Yards”.
- 【What you get】1x Rangefinder, 1x Strap, 1x Cleaning Cloth, 1x English Manual, 1x Carry Bag, 1x Color Box, .60-Day Money Back Guarantee, 3 years Quality Warranty and friendly Customer Service. If any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us (alice(at)bijia-lowvision,com).
AOFAR Range Finder for Hunting Archery HX-1200T 1200 Yards Shooting Wild Waterproof Coma Rangefinder, 6X 25mm, Range and Bow Mode, Free Battery Gift Package
- High-Grade Hunting Range Finder : Adopting the latest Al technology, bow and range two modes, dust proof, fog proof, waterproof for all hunting enthusiasts.
- High Precision Rangefinder : Upgrade pinsensor technology. Centimeter data of display, precision of 5~300Y is +/-0.5 yards, larger than 300 yards is +/-1 yards. It can be measure up to 1000 yards.
- Clear Shooting Rangefinder: 6x magnification, lens is clear and easy to read; Sizes just 121x 72 x 43 mm and weight just 180g.
- Complete range finder: (Manufacturers direct sales, no middlemen profit margins) Including carrying pouch, free CR2 battery, high-grade portable rope, carabiner, microfiber cleaning cloth and quick start guide.
- Safety Shopping Experience: Provides 2 years after-sale, Permanent Customer Support! It's Important to Share Your Shopping Experience, Engineers will Develop What You Like.
Deer Hunting Tips: Quality Trophy Whitetail Deer Photos
This season, instead of pictures that show the "lack of planning motif": Take deer hunting photographs that are worthy of the mantel.
Have you, in the past resorted to the pictures taken out of the back of the truck, or worse yet after your biggest catch is already messy from preparing for transport home? Did you too get caught up in the excitement and forgot to get the camera out of the truck, where you left it to keep the darn batteries from freezing into the useless.
This season, instead of pictures that show the "lack of planning motif": Take your deer hunting photograph that is worthy of the mantel.
For those of you wanting to improve the quality of your hunting memory photos, the following advice may help:
Let's Get Serious:
Think of all the time money you spent even before you even got your tag in search of this year's big one. We won't forget the frozen fingers and toes either... Don't lose your patience now, take some time to set up a good deer hunting photograph and you will be glad you did.
This isn't the first time I have harped about location. Last time you heard it was in relationship to building your deer food plots. This time, I mean find a good location with some decent background that represents the site of the kill. If this happened to be on your deer food plot this often makes a great backdrop and also adds another level to the story of success. If such conditions are not favorable, be creative. Find a stream, or take it in front of the cabin. The salient point here is to take the time to set up your shots.
Clean up the House:
I know you heard this from your mother before. It makes good sense now. Take time to wash your deer up as best you can. Water in a pail will do. I have even resorted to wipes on occasion. Desperate times call for desperate measures.
Either way, wash off the bloody spots, smooth back the hair as best you can and moisten up the eyes and nose. (Some deer photographers carry glass eyes with them, just in case the eyes of a deer they are photographing have already sunken). Clean yourself or the person in the picture up as well, such as taking off a blood stained coat. Try and cover up the impact spots with your bow, gun, or leaves and position yourself in angles that will hide those gunshot holes.
Think Glamor Photography:
Find the trophy buck's best look or feature. If you're taking the shot, have the hunter pose with different person and animal angles in an attempt to find the best shots.
Don't be Cheap:
Take a full role of film for each deer if you have to. If you are not working with digital you have probably had the experience of multiples that didn't work out. If only one photo in the 36 exposures comes out perfectly, well that is all you need for a lifetime of memories.
Watch the Big Nose Syndrome:
These are shots where the trophy whitetail and the hunter are so out of balance it looks unrealistic. When it comes to film, nothing real fancy here either, the standard quality Kodak or Fuji print film, ASA 100 or 200 with 36 exposures will work just fine. The advice I was given, if you do have a zoom lens, was to take your photos between the 70 mm and 90 mm range.