Best Peep Sight Size For Hunting in 2023
IronBuddy Compound Bow Peep Sights Aluminum Archery 37 Degree Peep Sight Aperture Kit for Shooting Hunting, 1/16", 3/32", 1/8" (Blue)
ZSHJG Archery Peep Sight Protector Silica Peep Guard Protection Compound Bow Peep Sight Umbrella Protective for Hunting Accessory(Black)
- Made of food grade silicone, soft, durable, no harm to your bow
- Used to protect the bow peep from wind, sand, dust, rain, etc.
- Easy to install and convenient to operate
- Have Red and Black Color for you to chosen
- Effectively protect your bow peep, and keep it at good condition at any time
HRCHCG Archery Bow String Separator Tool Install Peep Sight Stabilizer Compound Bow Recurve Bow Shooting Hunting Bowstring Accessory (Black)
- 100% brand new and high quality.
- High performance Stainless Steel material
- Easitly inserts between bowstring strands, convenient and simple.
- This tool slides in and separates the bow string to insall a peep sight or silencer.
- Package Includes:1x Bow String Separator
Williams Gun Sight 5D Series Winchester 94/36 Receiver Peep Sight
- For Big Game Rifles, 22's, Shotguns
- Positive Windage and Elevation Locks
- Lightweight, Strong, Accurate, Rustproof
- Williams Quality Throughout
- Blue-Black Anodized Finish
Williams FP-AG Receiver Peep Sight with Target Knobs
- Integrated target knobs for quick adjustments
- Fully adjustable for windage and elevation
- Click adjustments for precision
- Made in USA by Williams Gun Sight Co.
- Receiver peep sight for dovetail mounts
TRUGLO Glo-Brite Peep Sight, Black
- Performs in low light conditions.
- Adjustable green insert has three different settings.
- Tubing for proper positioning.
- Aperture diameter is 3/16".
Ace Hunter 1pcs Archery Tube Peep Sight Silicone Tubing 3/16" Hole Rubber Line Compound Bow
- Self aligning and reliable,includes high-grade tubing for perfect positioning
- Unique angled design that allows for clearer field-of-view
- Easily aligns with pin guard
- Designed to fit all bows
- Great for hunting or target shooting
TRUGLO RANGE-ROVER PRO LED Bow Sight, 1-Dot
- Included Components: Hunting, Airsoft And Paintball;Archery - Youth;Archery-Sights
- Sport Type: Hunting
TRUGLO Versa Peep Sight (Black/Green/Red, Left/Right)
- Color is black, green, and red
- Precision CNC Machined
- Metal peep sight is 1/4 inch in diameter without insert
- Lightweight aluminum construction
- Angled design for shorter axle-to-axle bows
HRCHCG Archery Compound Bow Peep Sight Protector Peep Protective Umbrella Sight Hunting Shooting Compound Bow Peep Sight Guard Rubber (Red)
- Peep Sight Protector
- Size: 8.6 x 2.6 cm
- High Quality Rubber Material
- Weight: 23g
- Using: Protect Compound Bow Bow Sight Target
Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution, Episodes 1 and 2, Challenged Huntington, West Virginia to Eat Right
Getting "America's Fattest City" to change its bad eating habits was showcased on this new reality show program.
This isn't surprising, because Huntington, West Virginia has not only been deemed "America's Unhealthiest City", but also "America's Fattest City", where about half the adults are obese, and where fresh fruit and vegetables have appeared to be the enemy for a long time. This was to be a tough 3-4 months for the British chef, who helped changed the school food program in Britain.
Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution Attempts to Help Get Huntington, West Virginia Off Its Generally Off Its Bad Diet
Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution showed the prevalence of bad diet choices going on in Huntington, West Virginia, where 1st grade elementary school kids didn't even know how to identify fresh vegetables when Jamie Oliver first spoke to them. He commented that children in the poverty-stricken townships of South Africa get better food than the approximately 450 students at Central City Elementary School. During lunch, the school children en masse didn't eat their fresh fruit or rolls made from scratch made by Alice and her cooks, who normally rely on processed food like chicken nuggets, frozen eggs, pizza, plus potato treats made from what looks like pig slop. "The Naked Chef" wasn't happy to see the kids choose pizza way over the baked chicken and brown rice entrée that Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution featured as the first school lunch. But alas, per government guidelines, pizza counts as "bread" because of the crust. His second attempt failed miserably, too, a tuna entree with vegetables.
Oliver's third attempt to make an impression on Huntington, West Virginia children during Episode 2 saw a menu feature the better received chili con carne, beef fajitas, and non-flavored milk, but even that met resistance, because "The Naked Chef" wanted the kids to eat with knives, forks, and spoons, of which there was an initial shortage of knives. Many youngsters had trouble eating with knives and forks until teachers showed them how to use them, but Oliver did a get another week in the cafeteria to win over the kids and budgetary concerns.
Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution Attempts Sees Huntington, West Virginia School Children Conditioned toward Comfort Food
During Episode 2, at his "war room" called Jamie's Kitchen, Oliver showed some school children how chicken nuggets were made, but the kids still chose to eat them because they were hungry, even though they were initially grossed out by the making process.
The only people to show any initial kindness to "The Naked Chef" Jamie Oliver was Pastor Steve, who has to bury parishioners every time he turns around because they die from diabetes, heart disease, and strokes. When viewers of Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution saw a mother Stacie Edwards confronted about their food choices being stacked on their dinner table, she was brought to tears in Episode 1, but with her children, agreed to try eating healthier. They have lived on a diet from the deep fat fryer, plus frozen pizza, corn dogs, and other comfort foods. This Huntington, West Virginia family has paid for it by seeing every family member be overweight and son Justin on his way to diabetes, though he wasn't diagnosed with it yet (Oliver took the family to the doctor after he became suspicious that they weren't eating his menu recommendations).
Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution: Will It Win Over Huntington, West Virginia and America?
But as Episode 2 progressed there were some rays of hope beginning to show on Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution. For Mrs. Blake educated her 1st grade class on vegetable identification, and the kids learned to identify them. The Edwards family committed to eat a better diet, frightened by the prospect of Justin developing serious health problems. Oliver taught Justin how to cook healthier and walk confidently. And after showing Huntington, West Virginia parents what kind of junk their kids are served in the cafeteria on a large scale, where a dump truck dumped a year's worth of saturated fat into a large bag full of sloppy joes, nachos, French fries, and chocolate milk, the parents agreed to support the school in offering healthier food.
Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution reminds me of the UK program that ran from 2004 to 2020 called You Are What You Eat with Gillian McKeith, who would often gather up a week's worth of a person's unhealthy diet and make them look at it, and even analyze their poo poo, too, to show them how unhealthy they were.
Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution Isn't Afraid to Step on Toes
"The Naked Chef" comes across as a very friendly man, even when he talks tough and steps on toes. Jamie Oliver really cares about people eating healthier. It is shameful what the food processors and government are doing in helping its citizens live unhealthy, which is one cause for such a burden on the health care system.
Next week, the saga in Huntington, West Virginia continues on Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution.
Episodes 1-2, Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution, March 26, 2020, ABC, Mountain Time feed