Best Longbow For Hunting in 2023
SinoArt 60" Takedown Long Bow Archery Wooden Archery Bow Included Fur Rest Pad Stringer Tool Tab String Nocks Right Hand for Hunting or Target (Right Hand 60lbs)
KAINOKAI 54" Traditional Laminated Recurve Bow/Archery Amercian Hunting&Target Horse Bow/Longbow Most Arrows fits,15-55 lbs for Kids Teens & Adults
- FEATURES:Not Only aesthetical, lighter & more handy,Fires great, with reinforced limb tips allow bow to be Fast Flight. Perfect for hunting , or target practice. Laminated limbs provides high pressure bearing, won't easily split
- TECH & MATERIAL:Made of Naturally sourced woods,bamboo core,pretty edges more rounded& refined.14 strand Dyneema string
- FUNCTION:Both right & left hand designed, with arrow rest, draw weights of 15-55lbs,a rich range pounds for all novice archer,teens,kid &adults.
- ASSEMBLY/DISASSEMBLY:Both tradtional stringing/unstring method or using a stringer tool works. Traditional method can be found as illustrated.it is not recommended to leave a bow strung for any long period pf time, better to remove the string after each use.
- Due to big size of product and long-distance transportation, the outer package may be easily damaged. This is normal not effecting use, I hope archerlovers can understand!
TOPARCHERY Archery Takedown Recurve Bow Hunting Long Bow Set Alloy Riser - Right Hand Black - Draw Weight 30lbs 40lbs - with Arrow Sight, Arrow Brush (Orange, 40lbs)
- Recurve bow draw length: 28 inch, Draw weight: 30lbs, 40lbs.
- The bow shoot accurately at stationary targets and long range.
- Alloy riser and fiberglass bow limbs,Performance and quality tested takedown recurve bow,high quality level and durable.
- Integrated design to allow for optimum hand placement for right hand shooters.
- Package including: 1 x sight, 1 x arrow brush, 1x bow riser, 2 x bow limbs, 1 x bowstring.
SAS Gravity 64" Hunting Longbow Wooden Traditional (40lbs, Right)
- A Long, Smooth Shooting 64" Hunting Longbow; Fast Flight String Compatible
- Limbs: Hard Maple and Black Fiberglass
- Deflex Limb Design for Refined Accuracy
- Length: 64 in; Recommended Shooter Heights upto 6'2"
- Recommended Max Draw Length: 28"; Recommended Brace Height: 6 1/2 inch to 7 1/2 inch
Huntingdoor Pheasant Feathers Wooden Hunting Arrows Archery 6Pk with A-806 Broadhead 150grain for Recurve Bow or Longbow
- For draw weight up to 40-60lbs bows
- Length:31",Shaft diameter:5/16''
- Material:wooden with metel arrowhead with three true turkey feathers
- Nocked, fletched and all ready to shoot and perfect for bow hunting or target practice
- High quality standard hunting and target practice arrows for recurve,compound,or long bows
IRQ Archery Recurve Bow 5Set,Traditional Hunting Longbow for Shooting Target Wooden 30lbs-50lbs Handmade (40 LB)
- Material: Acacia wood+High strength epoxy resin fiberglass limbs+ traditional print Leather limb surface
- Necessary Equipment: Bow tensioner is easier for tensioning recurve or longbow,Tendon silencers can reduces the chord noise significantly.
- Traditional horse bow length:53.5'', Bow string length:50'', Draw weight:40lbs,Traditional hunting bow fits for both left and right hand shooters
- Leather Protection Set: High-quality leather bow sports accessories with 1 × bow arm guard, 1 × archery glove, protect your finger and enjoy the archery.
- Package: 1×Horse Bow with a string,1×bow arm guard, 1×archery glove, 1×Bow tensioner, 1 pair×Tendon silencers with rabbit hair.
Gonex Takedown Recurve Bow, Hunting Archery Bow Long Bow for Beginner, 56" Right Handed Longbow 40 45 50lb Bow for Adults with Bow String,Black
- [DACRON BOW STRING] Bow length: 56", bow limb length: 53", Max draw length: 30".Made of 12 strand Dacron strings which is durable ,flexible and powerful,well crafted and solid.Come with an English Instruction manual and bow stringer,easy to storage and carry out for hunting,shooting in jungle, forest,or outdoor competition sport games.
- [MAPLE FIBERGLASS LIMB ] The hunting bow limbs are well made with multiple layers of fiberglass maple material ,which has uniform smooth texture,hard,no knobby and bent,preforms well with metal riser that has rubber grips, more sturdy ,lighter ,easier to adjust than compound bow.Very sturdy and designed for beginners.
- [TAKEDOWN BOW] You can remove the limbs from the riser, the bow is much easier to store and fit into a small hand bag.Easier to service. If anything were to break by accident, you can simply remove the part that needs fixing and send that for repair servicing, rather than having to send the entire bow. it also allows you to adjust your draw weight to update your takedown bow with new limbs.
- [RIGHT HANDED DESIGN] Available in right hand rexurve bow player. If you are new to archery bow, it will help you easy to practice and hitting your targets accurate.This is 45 recurve bow, we also have 40lb /50lb bows for your option. Particularly a beginner,we suggest to use a lower draw weights until you can handle your new bow perfectly.
- [100% SATISFIED SERVICE] We have 24-Hour Service,any questions, please feel free to contact us .Please NOTE:In case hurt your bow and yourself ,please do not dry fire the bow,never shooting the bow without an arrow
TTAD 12PCS Red Turkey Feather 31 inches Carbon Arrows Replacement Tips Targeting Arrows Archery for Recurve Longbow Hunting&Practice
- 31inch Carbon arrows Diameter 7.8mm Spine 500 Weight 33g
- 5 inch Turkey Feather Targeting arrows
- These are very tough arrows spined for 30-50 lb.
- Useful to practice & hunting.They are solid & well made
- Checked for straightness accuracy to a remarkable 4/10,000 of an inch.
Mandarin Duck Black Hunter 60" Take Down Long Bow - Right Handed, 30lb
- Bow Length: 60 in
- Draw Length: 28 in
- Draw Weight: 30 / 35 / 40 / 45 / 50 / 55 / 60 lbs
- Bamboo Core Version, Smooth and Fast
- Classic Design American Hunting Bow
Archery Hunting Carbon Arrows, MS Carbon Fiber Arrow Spine 400 with Replacement Screw-in 100 Grain Points and 4 Inch Real Feather for Compound Bow Recurve and Long Bow 6 Pack (30inch)
- Wood Grain Arrows.Remarks:This is High quality Carbon Fiber arrow(not wooden)
- Colored Real Feather & nock.rounded permanent steel tip perfect for hunting
- Nocked, fletched Feather, tipped and ready to shoot
- Diameter:7.4mm 28-30 Inch.For hunting crossbow Suitable range50-69lbs
- Extraordinary durability for extended use
Hunting Trophy Whitetails
Keeping a realistic goal with your deer hunting where you hunt.
The term "trophy whitetail" has been the buzz word for countless articles, blogs, videos and campfire chatter. You might see the giant buck in your own mind as your buddy describes a 12 pointer he saw driving home from college failing to mention that it was standing on the 18 th hole at the golf course. These images are everywhere and for many can instill an unrealistic view of a trophy whitetail.
There are only a few places you can realistic pursue a giant whitetail and unfortunately most of us don't hunt there. There is always going to be the odd giant harvested in everyone's hunting area and it's good to know there's a chance at getting a shot at one but it's important to realize what the average size buck is for where you hunt. You shouldn't hold out for a 24 inch 12 pointer if only one of those have been killed in the past 30 years in your area or you might not ever take a shot.
The most important thing about hunting is the hunt, even if you hunt trophy bucks the hunt itself is the most important thing and keeping a realistic perspective will help you enjoy the hunt much more by increasing your success rate. So many hunters today lose sight of the hunt and only focus on the kill. I love to hunt mature whitetails but I learned long ago that if I was going to enjoy bow hunting for years to come I would have to adjust my perspective.
Changing your perspective can be tough but if you've been trying to target a giant buck in your area and let smaller bucks walk take a good look at where you hunt and get a realistic perspective. If someone consistently takes a big buck every year consider where they hunt. Is it private land with great deer habitat and lots of agricultural crops to pull the deer to them while you hunt a few hundred acres of woods along with several other hunters and no crops? Your chances of taking a giant are less than your friend with the thousand acre farm and sole permission to hunt.
We see all these videos of hunters harvesting magnificent deer with a bow. If you watch these hunters a lot of the time they are moving around and whispering to their cameraman, which are in the tree with them, to get ready, all before making the shot. Oh yea there isn't anything covering there face. Now I don't know about where you hunt but even the private land I hunt that would not work and the public land I hunt I dare say you wouldn't even see a deer. I love to watch those guys and to see mature bucks acting normal because even that is rare in high pressured hunting areas as the mature bucks are always on the alert during daylight hours. At the same time I view those hunts realistically and know that it just ain't going to happen that way where I hunt.
I can honestly say that some of my favorite hunts ended with harvesting a doe. A mature doe can be even more difficult to take than a mature buck and should be considered a trophy as well. I know that many hunters refuse to kill does but today, in most areas across America, the population is in good enough condition to consider harvesting a doe. With so many states limiting the number of bucks you can take the doe can help extend your season and provide many more hunts, which is always a good thing for an avid hunter.
Hunting is a great way to spend a week or just a weekend with some friends but the hunt itself should be yours alone. If your buddy kills a great buck you should share that exuberance but never compare your buck or the buck you want to kill, with his. Your day will come when you get a shot at a great buck and it will be your turn to relish the moment but in the meantime it is important to enjoy your hunt and keep a realistic perspective of the buck you want to harvest and let the hunt be the trophy and if the buck isn't a giant let the memory be the mount.