Best Hunting Seat in 2023
Browning Camping 8525014 Strutter Folding Chair (Regular)
Sportsman's Outdoor Products Beard Buster EZ Chair Camo
- Extra large waterproof padded seat
- Custom molded pillow cushion
Northeast Products Therm-A-SEAT Self-Supporting Hunting Seat Cushion, Mossy Oak Break-Up Country
- SELF-SUPPORTING ThermaSeat combines the infusion cushion – THREE LAYERS OF COMFORT AND PROTECTION – with an adjustable backrest that allows you to sit comfortably anywhere
- Sublime seating experience that will help you sit longer – WITH OR WITHOUT A TREE TO LEAN ON
- Triple-layer (thermal layer, comfort layer, earth barrier) design, ALONG WITH WATERPROOF COATING
- DETATCHABLE/ADJUSTABLE side-release buckles for a custom fit
- MILITARY-GRADE HARDWARE, webbing and rubber coated non-slip base
Wise Outdoors Super Sport Hunting Seat with Insulated Cooler, Brown/Break-Up Camouflage
- Tough Polyester Camo Fabric, 1" Thick Premium Foam Padding
- Heavy Duty Plastic 10 Gallon Bucket Rated For Over 350 pounds
- Marine Swivel with Plastic Folding Seat
- Removable Insulated Foam Cooler and an Adjustable Shoulder Carry Strap System
- Seat 11' x 12" Overall Height 31"
Beard Buster Jumbo Seat Camo
- Jumbo seat dimensions -12"x15"x3"
- PVC coated waterproof bottom
- Closed cell foam top and bottom, won't soak up water
- Soft open cell center foam panel for added comfort
- Snap hook allows for attachment to packs, bags, or vests
- 3" inches thick
- Closed cell foam on top
- Open Cell foam below
ALPS OutdoorZ Terrain Hunting Seat 3", Next G-1
- Great for keeping you off the ground
- Has an easy-to-carry handle
- Adds cushion to your chair, stool or stand
- Next G-1 camo top fabric paired with a blaze orange 600D bottom fabric
- Product Dimensions: 15.5" x 12" x 3", Weight: 1.1 lbs.
ALPS OutdoorZ Backwoods Seat, Mossy Oak Bottomland
- Webbing straps easily adjust your sitting position
- Lightweight and packable so you can bring it anywhere you go
- Back mesh pocket for extra storage and two handles for easy carrying
- Bottom webbing straps
- Dimensions: 17" x 33" x 0. 5", Weight: 1 lb. 5 oz.
Summit Treestands The Stump
- Powder-coated steel ground seat
- Shock-free design that’s also extremely quiet
- Weighs 7.5 lbs. and holds up to 300 lbs.
- 18" x 16" seat size
ALPS OutdoorZ Grand Slam Standard, Mossy Oak Bottomland
- Comfortably sit anywhere in the woods with a removable kickstand frame paired with a 3" memory foam seat
- Adjustable legs and large swivel feet helps with stability and prevents you from sinking into the ground
- Organize your calls and strikers in a variety of different sized pockets strategically placed throughout the vest
- Fully equipped for your next successful hunt, this vest has a large game bag and a blaze safety flag
- Weight with frame: 6 lbs. 14 oz. , Weight without frame: 4 lbs. 6 oz.
- Included Components: Hunting Vest
- Material Type: Polyester
ALPS OutdoorZ NWTF Terrain Hunting Seat, Mossy Oak Obsession
- Easy-to-carry handle offers quick and convenient transport needs
- Includes SR buckle for quick attachment
- Adds extra cushion to your chair, stool or stand
- Our ALPS OutdoorZ NWTF Terrain seat is great for keeping you off the ground during your hunts
- Dimensions: 15.5" W x 12" L x 1.5" Thick, Weight: 15 oz., Camo Pattern: Mossy Oak Obsession
Why I Bought a Bar Stool to Work on My Chrysanthemum Plants
How did a bar stool help me grow chrysanthemums? Find out how the stool's 30-inch high seat helped me to better remove unwanted new growth and adjust the stakes to support the flowers.
Chrysanthemum Growing Problem
Some of my spoon, spider, and spray chrysanthemum plants are now over five feet tall. That means when I sit on my folding chair to dis-bud or adjust the stake to support the bloom, I can't see the top of plant. So I have to stand up to perform those tasks. With my 188 pots of mums, that means too much standing up for Grandma Pat.
When I complained to my husband about how tiring it was to stand while working on my mums, he mouthed his usual mantra: "Get rid of some of your plants, then."
He knows I consider destroying a living chrysanthemum plant an act of murder.
Bar Stool Solution
I thought perhaps the seat of a bar stool would be high enough for me to remain seated when I worked on tall mum plants. So I searched the internet for a cheap, plastic bar stool. I found nothing for less than $75.00. That was way more than I wanted to pay for a stool that would be left out in the weather all year long.
Finding Bar Stool Bargain
However, during a visit to Big Lots my husband spotted bar stools in the furniture department. We rushed over to check them out. One stool had a metal frame and fabric-covered seat. We liked its $35.00 price. The stool even had a back on it that swiveled.
"That cloth seat will take a while to dry after the yard gets watered or it rains," I said.
My husband picked up the stool and looked underneath the seat. "I can cover the seat with plastic quite easily. And with that adjustment, this seems like a perfect choice."
I now have my choice of seat heights when I work on my chrysanthemums-the low folding chair or the 30-inch high bar stool.