Best Hunting Scope For 500 Yards in 2023
RHYTHMARTS [Upgrade] Digital Night Vision Monoculars for Riflescope with 5inch Screen and IR Flashlight Outdoor Hunting
Bushnell Optics, Drop Zone BDC Reticle Riflescope with Target Turrets and Side Parallax, Matte Black, 3-9x/40mm
- Rifle scope 3 9x40 millilitre
- Fully multi coated optics with 3 9 x magnification
- Compatitble with a wide variety of hunting rifles
- Drop Zone-223 BDC Ballistic Reticle is calibrated for 55-62 grain, 223 REM/5.556 loads with aiming points out to 500 yards
- Side focus parallax adjustment for adjustable long-range accuracy and a fast-focus eyepiece
- Target turrets (1/4 MOA click value) for pinpoint precise adjustments
- Fully multi-coated optics for incredible brightness
- Made of high-durability aluminum alloy, anodize-finished and sealed to protect the inside from elements
Vortex Optics Diamondback Spotting Scope 20-60x80 Angled
- The Diamondback 20-60x80 Angled Spotting Scope is a superb choice when you need a heavyweight performer in a light, compact package.
- XR fully multi-coated lenses combined with a retractable, built-in sunshade give the user excellent light transmission and a clear image.
- A twist-and-lock collar allows you to move the scope for various glassing positions. The adjustable eyecup twists up and down to maximize comfort during use.
- Other convenience features include the smooth, easy to use focus wheel and a powerful zoom eyepiece. Eye Relief: 20-16.5 mm
- O-ring sealed and nitrogen purged, the Diamondback delivers waterproof and fogproof performance. Rubber armor enhances both durability and grip for the user.
Nikon Buckmasters II 3-9x50mm, BDC Reticle, Rifle Scope
- Fully Multicoated Optical System
- Precise Hand-Turn 1/4-inch @ 100 Yards Click Adjustments
- Spot On Ballistic Match Technology
- Generous Eye Relief
- Generous, Consistent Eye Relief
Monstrum 3-9x32 AO Rifle Scope with Illuminated Range Finder Reticle and Parallax Adjustment | Black
- Adjustable 3-9 times magnification, for targeting out to 500 yards and beyond
- Adjustable reticle illumination with 5 brightness levels in both red and green, allowing for better reticle visibility at night or in low light environments
- An adjustable objective lens or AO - that allows for sharper focus of the target image, elimination of parallax, and range estimation
- A range finder reticle with markings that allows you to estimate range or compensate for bullet drop
- Aircraft grade 6061 aluminum scope body with a sealed, nitrogen-charged tube for resistance to water and fog
SVBONY SV28 Porro Prism Spotting Scope 20-60x60mm Bird Scopes Shooting Bird Watching 45 Degree Angled Eyepiece Telescope Target Shooting Hunting Bak4 Prism Phone Adapter(20-60x60mm)
- 20x-60x zoom magnification spotting scope;20x magnification to observe the entire landscape;then zoom 20/40/50x higher magnification focus on more details
- High index Bak4 prisms;multiple layers of anti-reflection coatings for superior;There are wide range of applications;including:architectural design survey; shooting range; outdoor shops; safari; eco-tourism park; university community; natural classroom; design and construction; construction management
- IP65 waterproof and fogproof;Even in harsh environments, it can effectively prevent water droplets from enteringterproof and fogproof shooting scope;waterproof drops not heavy rain
- External quick-focus knob;easy to focus by rotate the focus knob and eyepiece variation magnification ring;adjust the focus is a process;maybe need some tries and patience
- Spotting scope comes with tripod and a mobile device mount;universal phone adapter used to mount your smartphones or other similar-sized video-recording devices
Nikon ProStaff 3-9 x 50 Black Matte Riflescope (BDC)
- Compact riflescope with 3 to 9x magnification and 50mm objective lens
- Fully multicoated optical system transmits up to 98 percent of available light
- Zero-reset turret with spring-loaded adjustment knob; 3.6 inches of eye relief
- Nitrogen-filled, O-ring-sealed housing for waterproof, fogproof performance
- BDC reticle; quick-focus eyepiece; measures 12.5 inches
Celestron â€“ Ultima 100 Angled Spotting Scope â€“ 22 to 66x100mm Zoom Eyepiece â€“ Multi-Coated Optics for Bird Watching, Wildlife, Scenery and Hunting â€“ Waterproof and Fogproof â€“ Includes Soft Carrying Case
- ULTIMA ANGLED SPOTTING SCOPE: The outdoor enthusiast’s choice is our great all-around spotting scope with an 100mm objective lens and a 45° viewing angle. Perfect for observing nature and long-distance viewing.
- INCLUDES ESSENTIALS FOR BETTER VIEWING: Includes an extended tripod mounting plate, zoom eyepiece with integrated T-adapter for digiscoping, carrying case, eyepiece lens cap, eyepiece port cover, eyepiece pouch, lens cloth, and instruction manual.
- MULTI-COATED OPTICS: Every lens surface is coated multiple times with anti-reflective coatings to improve color and contrast while maximizing brightness, so you can enjoy brighter and sharper images, even when ambient lighting conditions are dim.
- SHARP ZOOM EYEPIECE FUNCTION: Ultima's large focus dial allows you to bring your subject into razor-sharp focus before it moves away. The included zoom eyepiece helps you zero in for detailed views of distant subjects in seconds.
- UNBEATABLE WARRANTY AND CUSTOMER SUPPORT: Buy with confidence from the world’s #1 telescope brand, based in California since 1960. You’ll also receive a two-year warranty and unlimited access to technical support from our team of US-based experts.
Burris 4.5 x-14 x -42mm Fullfield II Ballistic Plex Riflescope
- Features the Ballistic Plex reticle, the most simple, effective, and elegant trajectory-compensating reticle for hunting
- Long-range accuracy in a simple design that’s easy to use
- Can be matched with any caliber or bullet weight
- Parallax adjustment for improved accuracy at long distances
- Popular and premium traditional hunting riflescope at an affordable price
- Fullfield II variable power 4.5x-14x-42mm matte black ballistic plex adjustable objective
- 1-piece tube construction, reinforced quad-seal gas seals and Hi-Lume Multi-coated lenses
- Water, fog and shockproof
- 1 inch tube, hunter turrets
- Forever warranty
Vortex Optics Strike Eagle 4-24x50 Second Focal Plane Riflescope - EBR-4 Reticle (MOA)
- The Strike Eagle 4-24x50 is built to execute technical, short-to-long range shots while offering rock solid quality and repeatable performance.
- Fully multi-coated lenses produce crisp, bright images guaranteeing you can see your target when it counts. The glass-etched, second focal plane reticle gives detailed holdpoints yet remains visually clean for optimal viewing.
- A highly verstaile 6x zoom range lends itself to a wide array of shooting scenarios. A streamlined, side parallax knob with built-in illumination rotates through 11 levels of brightness and runs on a CR2032 battery.
- Zero resettable, tactical style turrets have clearly marked adjustment rotation indicators that ensure accurate dialing and reference of travel within the optic's adjustment range.
- The single piece, 30mm tube is ruggedly built to withstand recoil and impact. O-ring sealed and nitrogen purged, the Strike Eagle delivers waterproof and fogproof performance.
Tips for Deer Hunting on Public Land
Article provides tips and ideas for successful whitetail deer hunting on public land, state and national forests, and wildlife management areas.
Deer hunting on public land can be tough for numerous reasons. First, in most areas hunters have no control over where other hunters will be meaning that picking a stand can difficult. Second, boundary lines for public hunting areas are notorious (at least in my area) for being poorly marked. And third, large numbers of hunters can spook deer onto other land and generally change their travel patterns.
Before hunting on any public hunting area be certain to get a map of the area and familiarize yourself with the boundaries of the public hunting lands. If possible, scout the area on foot to find property lines. Often private landowners will do a better job posting their adjoining private property than the state will in marking the public land. Seeking difficult to reach corners of the public hunting property where other hunters are unlikely to put in the effort to get to can result in a quiet hunting location. By hunting these remote corners and getting to them early in the morning, you also allow yourself to have an opportunity to take deer that other hunters are running toward you when they enter the woods.
Other ways to succeed in public hunting areas is to scout the other hunters. If the parking areas lend themselves to easy entrance into the land consider hunting near the parking area. If an old road allows access deep into the public hunting property, consider hunting a few hundred yards off of the road where deer might escape from the vast army of other hunters making noise coming down the road. Be careful not to pick an easy to get to location or you may find yourself surrounded by other hunters with the same idea.
While certainly the best time to hunt is anytime that you can, public hunting areas may be hunted best of difficult days. If you can only take a few days to hunt, try to hunt on days that are extremely cold, unusually hot, or pouring down the rain. Other hunters are likely to skip these days and this might give you a better chance to score.
No matter how grim the prospects for taking a big buck or other deer may seem, someone is going to kill deer on the public land and it might as well be you. Get out there and hunt.