Best Hunting Safety Harness in 2022
Hunter Safety System X-1 Bowhunter Treestand Safety Harness, Large/X-Large
Muddy Magnum Pro Harness
- Light Weight Padded Nylon
- Cam Leg buckles
- Magnum Harness, Lineman's Belt, Tree Strap, Suspension Relief Strap
- One Size Fits Most
- WEIGHT RATING: 300 lbs.
Summit Treestands Men's Pro Safety Harness, Large
- High-performance tether and bungee tether line
- Lineman’s climbing rope
- Quick-lock buckles and comfort-engineered padded shoulder straps
- Holds up to 300 lbs.
- 35" to 46" Waist Size
Muddy Ambush - Optifide Elevated II Camo/Standard Quick Release Buckles
- A light 1. 9lbs
- 300 pounds weight rating
- Lightweight innovative binocular cables
- Suspension relief pocket for easy access
- Quick release leg buckles with adjustable straps
Hunter Safety System Treestalker Tree Stand Safety Harness, ElimiShield Scent Control (New), Small/Medium
- New SCENT-DESTROYING ELIMISHIELD TECHNOLOGY: Every fiber of the harness treated with ElimiShield, a nanotechnology designed to ERADICATE HUMAN SCENT, thereby keeping you undetected in the stand
- Versatile enough for all-season use: smart fabrics keep you cool and dry all Season long
- Stay comfortable and safe throughout the entire hunt: right fit zones are designed to keep vest snug and eliminate unnecessary bulk while patented HSS design eliminates dangerous dangling straps and weave-through buckles
- Incredible comfort Meets time-tested safety: tether is 1. 25” thin and absorbs more shock than before; saddle-style leg straps adjust to fit over Clothing
- Included accessories: Lineman's climbing strap, adjustable tree strap, suspension relief/Deer drag, instructional DVD and Safe-Use instructions; 5 year : strongest in the industry
- Included Components: Treestand Safety Harness
Hunter Safety System Hanger Harness, Black, Large/X-Large
- TOUGHEST IN IT’S CLASS: Designed for hanging and removing tree stands and cutting trails and shooting lanes, built tough with durable fabric to withstand the work for which it was made
- TIME SAVER: Deep, rigid utility pockets securely hold steps, straps, HSS-LIFELINEs and more, preventing multiple trips up the tree
- SLIDE POCKET DESIGN: Allows the user to freely slide pockets to the front or back while climbing and working.
- NO SCENT WORRIES: Designed for work, not for hunting; so go ahead, get sweaty, spray bug spray and run the chain saw! Leave the scent control for your other Hunter Safety System harnesses
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDE: Pro-grade rope-style climbing belt with two carabiners and a 5 YEAR WARRANTY, the strongest warrany in its class
Muddy MSH120 Magnum Elite Safety Harness
- Lightweight padded nylon construction
- Quick release buckles
- Rugged tether
Boaton Hunting Safety Harness, Tree Climbing Belt, Linemans Belt, Add Level of Safety for Hunting, Hanging Stand Or Step, Trimming Tree, Putting Up Deer Stand, Installing Steps, Ladder Or Climbing
- EASY TO USE: Must be used in conjunction with approved tree strap, climbing belt,or safety harness, installed prior to use. Great product to free both of your hands while you are working with straps to hang your stand or steps, makes working on your stand so much easier and feel much safer doing it.
- ADD LEVEL OF SAFETY: Just another added level of safety to go along with a safety harness, best idea for hunting, putting up deer stand, installing steps, ladder, or just climbing up into the stand and trimming trees, this is a great safety measure. Be smart, be safe, at all times.
- MAKE HUNTING SAFER: A must have for any hunter intending to hunt from a treestand!! If you're on the fence about whether or not you need one just do a google search and see how many hunters are hurt and killed each season by falling while climbing to hang their stands! you will have a real sense of saftey while wear this safety strap.
- HIGH QUALITY: Max bearing tension force is 8820N, breaking strength at 1984 lbs, provides great "peace of mind". The longest length is 8.2 feet, which is long enough to fit around larger diameter trees.
- LENGTH ADJUSTABLE: Strap length design adjusts quickly and positively during your installation,enables you to adjust with one hand easily. The adjustable length from 4.1 feet to 8.2 feet.
Hunter Safety System Rope-Style Tree Strap
- STAY SAFE UP AND DOWN THE STAND: Replaces your current tree strap and serves as an effective LifeLine for climbing style tree stands
- LOSE ANY FEAR OF ASCENDING OR DESCENDING THE STAND: Makes climbing easier and safer, keeping you attached at all times during both the climb and the hunt
- VERSATILE ENOUGH FOR MANY DIFFERENT STANDS: Accommodates most trees and allows for easy 360º shooting from nearly any angle; Tree Strap is 9 feet long
- INCREDIBLY EASY-TO-USE: Simply loop it around the tree above your stand location and let the excess hang free
- ALLOWS FOR SHOTS AT ALL ANGLES: Easy-to-adjust Prussik Knot allows for additional maneuverability in your treestand
X-Stand Treestands The Bow Rider Safety Harness The Bow Rider Hunting Tree Stand Adjustable Safety Harness, Black, One Size
- Harness stays in place with the help of the chest strap and thick waist strap
- Flexible tether for full movement
- Tangle free and ready at a moments notice
Turkey Hunting Safety for the Novice Hunter
For many hunters, there is nothing more exciting than hunting turkeys, but it does carry a few risks. Here are a few ways to avoid the worst ones.
Don't Try Stalking
Many novice hunters make the mistake of trying to stalk their prey, which invariably results in the turkey's attempt to strike. It's best to remain outside striking distance and ask obscured by natural shelter as possible The goal in turkey hunting is to make sure you aren't spotted by the animals, and safety suggests that you should keep your distance.
Watch for Hunters
On rare occasions, another hunter will see your decoys while you're hunting turkey and will think that they are the real thing. Novice hunters are often surprised by this, and act rashly without thinking. Don't abruptly stand up and startle the other hunter, nor should you signal your presence with a call. Instead, remain where you are and loudly announce that another hunter is nearby.
Keep Something at Your Back
Because there are often many people out during turkey hunting season, it is important to take measures to protect yourself. As a novice hunter, you might not realize just how vulnerable you are out in the open. For safety's sake, make sure you always have a tree, log or thick brush at your back as you wait for the perfect bird.
Look Beyond Your Target
It is easy for novice hunters to become fixated on their targets, oblivious to everything else as they concentrate on making that one perfect shot. This is a serious safety issue, however, because if you miss, you could hit something (or someone) else behind the turkey while hunting. Always examine your surroundings before taking a shot.
Practice Solid Gun Safety
While hunting turkeys, make sure that your safety is always engaged until you decide to take a shot. Keep the gun pointed at the ground or in a safe direction so as not to chance injuring someone, and make sure that there are no people around before you set up a shot.
Carefully Set Up Decoys
As mentioned in the second point, some people will accidentally mistake decoys for real animals while hunting turkey, so be aware of this. When you set up your decoys, make sure that they are off-center to a direct line of fire to avoid stray bullets hitting you if a hunter makes such a mistake.
Communicate with Other Hunters
Novice hunters often don't realize the importance of communication. If you meet another person while hunting wild turkeys, discuss your plans for the rest of the day so that you can avoid each other. Familiarize yourselves with your decoys, and don't take any shots until you've gotten a reasonable distance away from other people.