Best Hunting Jacket in 2023
ADAFAZ Hunting Jacket Waterproof Hunting Suit Camouflage Hoodie Windproof Camo Coat for Men Hunting (US L= Tag XL)
TACVASEN Men Windproof Softshell Tactical Hoodie Fleece Hunting Jacket Coat Army Green,US 2XL
- Outershell: 100% polyester; Inner: soft fleece is Lightweight, Breathable
- Multi-Pockets: two shoulder pocket; forearm pocket on left arm; two front slash, zippered chest pockets; two zippered back pockets; vent zipper under each arm.
- Drawstring waist and hood. Elastic, hook & loop adjustable wrist cuffs
- Available in black, gray, army green ,khaki, CP and ACU. US Sizes S-2XL
- Great idea for military army outdoor tactical climbing hiking camping fishing hunting etc
Columbia Men's Steens Mountain Full Zip 2.0, Soft Fleece with Classic Fit, Olive Green, 4X
- SOFT FABRIC: This Columbia Men's Steens Mountain Full Zip 2.0 Fleece Jacket is crafted of ultra-soft 100% polyester MTR filament fleece for the perfect amount of warmth.
- HANDY FEATURES: This fleece jacket features two side zippered security pockets to keep your small items secure.
- ULTIMATE COMFORT: With a collared neck and zippered closure, you're sure to be protected from the frigid cold.
- CLASSIC FIT: A modern classic fit and with a soft, lightweight feel make this fleece jacket a staple for comfortable outdoor activity.
- PRODUCT UPDATE: Jacket may come with "Columbia" embroidered or logo patch sewn on. Both are authentic Columbia Sportswear products.
ScentLok Savanna Reign Jacket Large Realtree Edge Frame
- Activated carbon
- Zeolite and treated carbon
- NeverWet treatment
Legendary Whitetails Canvas Cross Trail Workwear Jacket Black Medium
- Heavy duty 10 oz. sanded canvas
- Features a full 210 grams of insulation
- Heavy duty zipper
- Double interior pocket
- Zip off hood
Carhartt Big Boys' Work Camo Active Jacket, Realtree Xtra, 14-16/Large
- 100% cotton duck full zip hooded jacket
- Brushed tricot lined main body & hood; quilted taffeta lining in sleeves
- Rib knit at cuffs & bottom hem; triple-stitched main seams for added durability
- Insulated front pockets with carhartt brandmark label
- Name tag label on inside pocket
Legendary Whitetails Men's Maplewood Hooded Shirt Jacket Large
- Quilted satin lined body and sleeves
- 130 gm of poly-fill insulation
- Zippered entry placket and double lined fleece hood
- Convenient side hand warming pockets
- Legendary® buttons and Signature Buck embroidery
Browning Upland Jacket, Field Tan, Large
- Products designed in the USA with quality materials
- High tensile and durability with all browning gear
- Whether you're an avid outdoors man or recreational, good for all people
- Jacket, Field
Carhartt Men's Buckfield Jacket, Mossy Oak Break up Country, Large
- 9.7 ounce, 100 percent polyester soft shell
- Fabric contains anti-odor properties
- Rain defender durable water repellent
- Zip-through mock neck with detachable hood
- Map pocket at chest with magnetic closure
CAMO COLL Men's Outdoor Soft Shell Hooded Tactical Jacket (L, Tree)
- Outer Shell: 94% Polyester, 6% Spandex; Lining: 100% Polyester
- Casual men's outdoor sports pockets hooded camouflage jacket.
- High quality fabric and functional design, water-resistant and windproof.
- Drawstring waist and hood. Elastic, hook & loop adjustable wrist cuffs.
- Great choice for hunting,hiking,fishing,camping,travelling and adventure.
The Joys of White Tail Deer Hunting
If you are looking for a great sport that you can enjoy during the fall and winter, consider hunting.
The sport of hunting makes great outdoor adventures for men, women, and children of all ages. When out in the wilderness and a great white tail deer steps into view, it gets my adrenaline going. The anticipation that comes from waiting for that perfect shot can be really exciting. It takes great discipline to be a skilled hunter. For the unskilled hunter who is new at the sport there are guided hunting tours available. These tours provide lodging, access to and from hunting spots, and a shooting range where you can learn how to master the skill of shooting properly. To find a guided hunting tour in your area you can search websites such as that lists hunting tours in various locations.
There are hunting rules and regulations that vary for different areas. These laws help to regulate game conservation, safety for hunters and non-hunters, and ensure funding for wildlife programs. The Department of Wildlife and Fisheries provides the hunting regulations for every state in the U.S. Most states require you to take a hunter safety education course before you can get a hunting license. The age requirement for this course varies from state to state. The purpose of taking this course is to help educate hunters on the rules and regulations, how to properly handle a firearm, how to hunt safely, and the ethics for hunters.
You can hunt nearly anywhere in the country, but in my experience the best area to hunt white tails is in the South. This region offers plentiful game to pursue. The best states in the south to hunt are Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, and Alabama.
The type of gear you will need to hunt varies depending on what type of game you are hunting. Your basic hunting gear include: firearms or bow, case, ammunition or arrows, hunting knife, gun cleaning kit if using a firearm, binoculars, flagging tape, GPS and/or map and compass, camouflage clothing, fluorescent orange vest and hat, boots, rain gear, and most important, a hunting license. Tree stands or box stands and ground blinds are optional gear you may opt for to stay hidden from the game you are hunting. Skilled hunters may also use gear to attract their game such as: animal scents, calls, rattling antlers, decoys and feed.
In conclusion, hunting is a great experience for anyone who is interested in the sport. Taking your children hunting can be an excellent way to keep them active outdoors during the fall and winter seasons. Take a friend, spouse, or child hunting and show them how exciting it can be.