10 Best Hunting Face Paint
Updated on: June 2023
Best Hunting Face Paint in 2023
HME Products 3 Color Camo Face Paint Stick
Hardy Facepaint 3 Color Camo Bundle: Black, Brown and Green
- ZERO Grease, Smudge-proof, Water and sweat resistant, Mess-free brush wand for easy application
- Lightweight water based formula which allows the skin to breathe so it will not clog pores
- No itching or irritation even for the most sensitive skin. FDA approved ingredients.
- Easy to remove with a moist towel. No harsh scrubbing and no skin staining.
- Made in the USA. Effective antiglare for athletes.
Arcturus Camo Face Paint Sticks - 6 Camouflage Colors in 3 Double-Sided Tubes | Compact Camo Concealment for Hunting, Paintball, Airsoft or Military Use
- 3 CAMO FACE PAINT STICKS WITH 6 TOTAL COLORS - You get all 6 colors in 3 compact camouflage face paint sticks. Each tube is double ended, with each end having a different color.
- STICK #1 - Brown and Black | STICK #2 - Light Green and Moss | STICK #3 - Olive and Forest
- MORE PAINT, LESS MESS - To apply face paint using the stick (instead of your fingers), just use your thumb to push up on the opposite side of the color you want. When you're done, just push the paint back down into the tube and reapply the cap.
- GOES ON SMOOTH, WASHES OFF EASILY - Our face paint goes on easily by either applying the stick directly to the face or using your fingers. The paint stays on when you need it to but washes off easily when you're done.
- TRIED AND TESTED - With over 200+ reviews and counting, these face paint sticks are tried and tested.
Dead Down Wind 4-Color Hunting Camo Face Paint System | Hunting Face Mask Stick for Concealment, Camouflage, Paintball, Hunting Accessories | Brown, Grey, Green & Black Makeup Bundles
- Innovative, patented applicator allows you to quickly apply face paint with no mess
- Two applicators in one
- Four color value versus three
- Hypoallergenic, even for sensitive skin
- Easy to remove from skin, no residue left behind
Wildgame Innovations Commander War Face Paint
- 3 color camo face paint
- Washes off with soap and water
- Non glare smudge proof
- Non irritating to the skin
- Mirror included
HME 3 Color Camo Face Paint Kit with Mirror
- Hunting accessories face paint
- Versatile top of the line
- Another quality product
- The Package Weight Of The Product Is 1 Pounds
Dead Down Wind 1256BC Face Paint System, Black
- Quick and convenient
- No mess application
- Two applicators in one container
Hunters Specialties CrÃ¨me Tube Makeup Kit (Woodland Camo)
- 3 Color Camo Crème
- Crème Tube Makeup
- 3 Woodland Camo colors
- Mud Brown, Flat Black, and Leaf Green
Hunters Specialties 5 Color Military Forest Digital Makeup Kit
- 5 Color Military Forest Digital.
- Compact Case w/Mirror.
- 5 Military Forest Digital Colors
- Black, Brown, Tan, Caramel, Leaf Green
- High Temp Stability
Allen Company Four Color Camo Face Paint Compact with Mirror - Black, Brown, Olive
- Cosmetic quality face paint
- Colors: black, gray, brown and green
- Includes a mirror in the lid
- Pocket-size face paint dispenser with secure lid closure
- Removes easily with soap and water
Early Season Deer Hunting Tips
Use these tips for more effective early season deer hunting.
Know Water Sources
In the early season, water may be difficult to find. If conditions have been dry, knowing where to find water is a good way of finding deer. Spring fed creeks, farm ponds, and other reliable sources of water may be a deer magnet in the early season.
Hunt Near Food Source
During the early season, there may still be some agricultural plantings left for deer to feed on in many areas. If this is the case a hunter needs to gather this information when scouting and use it to their advantage. In areas without significant agricultural plantings, heavy mast can cause deer to stay in the woods while light mast will make deer more dependant on browsing in fields and pastures. Early season often means bow hunting, if so it is often more useful to set up along trails to feeding areas and not on the feeding area itself as shots have to be of a shorter distance. Choose multiple stand locations on both sides of likely trails in order to be able to adjust to the wind.
In the early season, bucks are moving from being in bachelor groups to going alone. Heavy fighting may be unlikely, but light sparring may occur frequently. Some gentle rattling may bring in curious bucks to see what is going on.
If the early season corresponds with the pre-rut period, hunters should try using doe in heat scents. As few if any does will be ready to breed, a buck that smells signs of a ready doe may travel long distances to find her.
The warmer temperatures of the early season means that deer hunters will have to deal with some problems not typically encountered later in the year. First, bugs may still be an issue. Bug spray or a bug suit can help a hunter stay comfortable in the woods. Another issue caused by the warm weather is field care of the deer. Hunters need to have a plan to get the deer quickly field dressed and to a cool place. Bugs are a problem for deer as well, hunters should consider buying on the many commercially made game bags that allow the meat to cool while still protecting it from flies and other bugs.