Best Hunting Crossbow For The Money in 2023
EXCALIBUR CROSSBOW, Matrix GRZ 2 Package Realtree Xtra
BARNETT Whitetail Hunter STR Crossbow, Mossy Oak Bottomland, Standard 4x32 Scope
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE Whitetail Hunter STR Compound Crossbow in Mossy oak Bottomland with complete hunting accessory package | Specs: 375 Feet Per Second, Weight of 6.6 Pounds, Axle to axle width of 18.125 inches, Dimensions: 34.875 X 20.125 inches
- LIGHTWEIGHT Fiberglass composite step thru riser with single bolt assembly and anti-dry fire TriggerTech trigger
- SAFETY FIRST| Soft Look floating bristle arrow retainer to keep from dry-firing| Finger Safety reminders| Package includes string and rail lube wax
- COMPATIBLE with Barnett 17455 Crank Cocking Device.118.6 Kinetic Energy (ft lbs)
- READY TO HUNT PACKAGE Includes 4x32 millimeters Multi-Reticle Scope, Two 22 inches Headhunter Arrows, Lightweight Quiver, Rope Cocking Device, & Lube Wax| Ships mostly assembled
BARNETT 16075 Outdoors Carbon Crossbow 20-Inch Arrows with Field Points (5 Pack)
- Length: 20 inch Crossbow Arrows | 5 Pack of Arrows with Field Tips
- Half-moon nocks | 13. 78 grains per inch, matched with 100-grain point; optimal accuracy and target penetration; also includes 24F field point and moon nocks
- Five-pack of 20-inch crossbows arrows. 1-ounce arrows with strong, lightweight carbon shafts; improved wall thickness for added durability
- Compatible with Ghost 350, Penetrator, Wildcat C-5, Jackal, Whitetail hunter II, Raptor FX3 crossbows and other models that take a 20 inch Arrow
- 5 year manufacturers
- Five-pack of 20-inch, 8.1-ounce arrows with strong, lightweight carbon shafts; improved wall thickness for added durability
- 13.78 grains per inch, matched with 100-grain point; optimal accuracy and target penetration; also includes 24F field point and moon nocks
- Compatible with Ghost 350, Penetrator, Wildcat C-5, and Jackal crossbows
- Includes limited five-year manufacturer's warranty
- Not for sale in some zip codes
Hawke Crossbow 1.5-5X32 IR SR Scope with Illuminated Circles, Matte
- High performance and crossbow specific, features a crossbow speed selector allowing the scope to be matched to any bow
- 1" optics are fully multi-coated for high level of light transmission, dual color (red/green)
- Precision reticle designed to offer aim points at exact 10 yd. intervals from 20--100yds
1.5-5x32 Crossbow Scope, 20-100 Yards Ballistic Reticle,300 FPS - 425 FPS Speed Adjustment Red Green Illuminated Mount Included
- ❤FOR FPS ADJUSTMENT, PLEASE SEE DESCRIPTIONS.MA3TY Cross bow Scope Magnification power: 1.5-5x zoom in and out, aim points out to 100 yards,adjust speed from 300FPS to 425FPS, Objective lens: 32 mm, Length: 210 mm/8.84" , Tube Dia:30mm. More flexible and challenging than 3x32 or 4x32 crossbow scopes.
- ❤With the multi-layer coated lenses, light-transmission up to 93%, allows you to make a precise shot on target very quickly.
- ❤Impact resistance up to 1000G, full waterproof to 19.7" and fogproof.
- ❤Ballistic Reticle with Red/Green illumination, maximum brightness and clarity. Wide Angle.
- ❤Use 30mm mono tube,completely sealed and Nitrogen filled, chassis for superior strength, perfect updated scope for any crossbow.IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION,PLEASE CONTACT US.
150 lb Black Hunting Crossbow Aluminum Stock +4x20 Scope + 7 Bolts/Arrows + Rope Cocking Device 180 175 80
- 150 lb draw weight with arrow speed at 220+ FPS, hit your target with precision accuracy
- Features black aluminum stock and fiberglass limb that is nicely polished and offer excellent performance respectively
- Auto safety cocking mechanism
- Please read below for the complete content you will receive
- Comes with a 4x20 Scope, 7 arrows and a Rope Cocking Device ($45.99 Value)
UTG 4X32 1" Crossbow Scope, Pro 5-Step RGB Reticle, QD Rings
- Built on Robust True Strength Platform with Smart Spherical Structure(SSS) to Achieve Most Precise and Accurate - Wind age/Elevation Adjustment and Toughest Recoil Resistance
- Superior Quality Precision Broadband Lens Coating Offers the Brightest Image and a Generous Field of View
- Premium Zero Lockable and Resettable Target Turrets for Wind age and Elevation Adjustment
SA Sports 647 Empire Fever Pro 175LB Crossbow Package - 240 FPS Scope, Quiver, Arrows, Sling, Rope Cocking Device
- Speeds up 235 feet per second, 175 pound draw weight
- Includes a 4x32 crossbow scope, 4 aluminum arrows, a quick detach quiver, instructions, and a padded shoulder sling for easy transport
- Equipped with a hand saver palm grip on a Picatinny rail and ambidextrous auto safety
- Integrated broadhead wrench molded into the stock along with a flip open storage compartment
- Crank cocking device capable; adjustable Weaver style scope mount
RAGE Crossbowx 2-Blade Broadhead 100gr 2in Cut 3pk 53000
- Country Of Origin : United States
- The Package Height Of The Product Is 25.4 Centimeters
- The Package Length Of The Product Is 2.29 Centimeters
- The Package Width Of The Product Is 11.43 Centimeters
- 2-Inch plus Cutting Diameter
- Shock Collar for proper blade retention
- F.A.T. (Ferrule Alignment Technology)
- Tough Razor-Sharp .035-Inch Stainless Steel Blades
- Includes free practice head
CenterPoint Tyro 4X Crossbow Camo Camouflage- Crossbow Package
- Lightweight, adjustable Stock offers a customizable fit and includes a compartment under forearm for storing rail lube and other small accessories
- Compression molded fiberglass limb
- Auto safety cocking mechanism
- 10.5-inch power stroke
- Includes (4) 16 inch aluminum bolts, quiver and 4x32mm scope
Whitetail Deer Hunting Tips
Hunters who would like to add more fun to their whitetail deer hunting might consider adding two items - binoculars and a whitetail deer call.
Binoculars are standard equipment for big-game hunters in the West, where the terrain and the whitetail deer make "glassing for game" an essential exercise. But in whitetail habitat the country is smaller and visibility often limited. Most hunters don't believe they need binoculars when most whitetail deer and hunter encounters are within 50 yards. But binoculars can be used to see more than just long distances. They can help a hunter visually penetrate thickets, something difficult or impossible with the naked eye.
It takes a little practice, but with binoculars a hunter sitting outside a thicket can scrutinize it front to back by using the focus knob to blurr the outside edge and bring objects inside the thicket into focus. Progressively, he can scrutinize the whole thicket. He can also look through and beyond the thicket. Whitetail deer often lurk on the edge. Then by moving a few feet right or left the hunter can scan the thicket again and see whatever was obscured behind something on the first look.
Binoculars can change a person's way of hunting. Most whitetail deer hunters move around too much. A hunter on the move isn't really hunting. Whitetail deer are so in-tune with their habitat, and their eyes are so sensitive to movement that they almost always see the hunter before the hunter sees them.
In most encounters between whitetail deer and hunters,the whitetail deer spots the hunter first and moves quietly out of the way without being seen - without the hunter knowing it was there. With binoculars the hunter will spend time glassing the surroundings instead of walking around and sending the whitetail deer off onto the next farm. The person hunting with binoculars will see fewer whitetail deer bounding off and more standing around in or at the edge of thickets. And with binoculars, the hunter can give up the dangerous practice of scrutinizing distant objects with the rifle scope.
Some people find that extensive use of binoculars induces eye strain. This can be reduced by using them only while sitting or, at least, leaning against something to limit movement. Binoculars that are too powerful also increase strain. For hunting, experts recommend binoculars with no more than 8-power. Cheaper binoculars, too, can increase strain. Whitetail deer calls won't revolutionize a person's hunting but they can be a valuable, if minor, tool. And they can add a lot of fun.
Three kinds of whitetail deer calls are on the market: bleat, grunt and antler rattlers. The bleat, which imitates a sound made by a fawn, is regarded as useful only to early-season archery hunters, those out when there are lots of does with fawns around.
The grunt call imitates the low, gutteral "uhhhgh" made by all adult whitetail deer. Translated, it means "Hey, I'm here. What is your reaction to that?" Antler rattles, of course, imitate the noise made by bucks sparring violently.
Of the three, the grunt call is the most useful. If the hunter keeps it handy, he might get a chance to use it to stop a whitetail deer that is passing by too fast for a safe shot. Most hunters use a whistle or a shout to do that, but the grunt works better.
Another possible use is when the hunter knows a whitetail deer is nearby but can't get it into view for a shot. In this situation, one low grunt is usually plenty. Sometimes the whitetail deer will come take a look. More often, though, it will maneuver to try to get a scent. Sometimes it will simply vanish. Sometimes, too, a grunt can stir up action at a time, in the middle of the day, when absolutely nothing is happening. In one way the grunt call is potent medicine, even though the sound it makes is so brief and muted that the hunter wonders if anything can hear it. Whitetail deer hear it, though, and are immediately alerted to the fact that something is there. With their incredible radar on, they don't miss much - bad news for the hunter who is out in the open or moving.