Best Hunting Crossbow For Beginners in 2023
BARNETT Whitetail Hunter STR Crossbow, Mossy Oak Bottomland, Standard 4x32 Scope
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE Whitetail Hunter STR Compound Crossbow in Mossy oak Bottomland with complete hunting accessory package | Specs: 375 Feet Per Second, Weight of 6.6 Pounds, Axle to axle width of 18.125 inches, Dimensions: 34.875 X 20.125 inches
- LIGHTWEIGHT Fiberglass composite step thru riser with single bolt assembly and anti-dry fire TriggerTech trigger
- SAFETY FIRST| Soft Look floating bristle arrow retainer to keep from dry-firing| Finger Safety reminders| Package includes string and rail lube wax
- COMPATIBLE with Barnett 17455 Crank Cocking Device.118.6 Kinetic Energy (ft lbs)
- READY TO HUNT PACKAGE Includes 4x32 millimeters Multi-Reticle Scope, Two 22 inches Headhunter Arrows, Lightweight Quiver, Rope Cocking Device, & Lube Wax| Ships mostly assembled
BARNETT Whitetail Hunter II Crossbow | 350 Feet Per Second | Ready to Hunt Package
- Barnett Outdoors, LLC is the world’s leading manufacturer of crossbow, archery and slingshot products since 1962
- 350 feet per second. Draw weight: 150 lbs Kinetic energy: 103 ft lbs. Mossy Oak Camo
- Overall weight 6. 4 lbs | axle to axle 16. 125" | dimensions 34. 25"L x 18. 25"W
- Ships mostly assembled; 12. 5 Power Stroke (in)
- Trigger Tech Technology with 3lb zero-creep release. All stainless steel components. Nock sensor and adf eliminate dry fires
- Includes: 4x32 scope, rope cocking device, light weight quiver, two 20 inch Headhunter arrows, lube wax (we suggest you lube strings every 10 shots)
The Ultimate Guide to Crossbow Hunting: How to Successfully Bowhunt Big and Small Game across North America
CenterPoint Tyro 4X Crossbow Camo Camouflage- Crossbow Package
- Lightweight, adjustable Stock offers a customizable fit and includes a compartment under forearm for storing rail lube and other small accessories
- Compression molded fiberglass limb
- Auto safety cocking mechanism
- 10.5-inch power stroke
- Includes (4) 16 inch aluminum bolts, quiver and 4x32mm scope
K EXCLUSIVE Avalanche Anaconda Recurve Black Crossbow - Composite Stock, 175-LB Draw, 245 FPS, Red-Dot Scope, Picatinny Rail
- Whether you are a seasoned pro or a beginner, this is the perfect recurve crossbow kit and it includes everything you need
- It has a tough composite stock that is 33” from the footclaw to the end of the stock and it weighs approximately 5 lbs
- The 18 1/2” power stroke, with a 175-lb draw weight, delivers arrow speeds of up to 245 fps with a 16” aluminum arrow
- Hit your target with precision and accuracy using the included red-dot scope, which attaches to the Picatinny rail
- Also included in the all-inclusive kit is four 16” aluminum bolts, wax, a stringer, a sling, a quiver and a cocking rope
SA Sports 647 Empire Fever Pro 175LB Crossbow Package - 240 FPS Scope, Quiver, Arrows, Sling, Rope Cocking Device
- Speeds up 235 feet per second, 175 pound draw weight
- Includes a 4x32 crossbow scope, 4 aluminum arrows, a quick detach quiver, instructions, and a padded shoulder sling for easy transport
- Equipped with a hand saver palm grip on a Picatinny rail and ambidextrous auto safety
- Integrated broadhead wrench molded into the stock along with a flip open storage compartment
- Crank cocking device capable; adjustable Weaver style scope mount
KingsArchery Self-Cocking Crossbow Bundle with Adjustable Sights, Spare Crossbow String and Caps, 27 Aluminim Arrow Bolt Set
- 80 lb easy to use self-cocking crossbow
- Comes with a total of 27 aluminum arrows
- Bow is constructed from durable fiber glass
- Self cocking system makes it easier and faster to reload
- Includes spare crossbow string and caps
Shooter's Bible Guide to Bowhunting
Morrell Yellow Jacket YJ-425 Field Point Bag Archery Target â€“ for Crossbows and Compound Bows. Packaging may vary
- ARCHERY TARGET designed for high speed CROSSBOW AND COMPOUND BOW
- Field point only BOW AND ARROW TARGET - LONGER LIFE ARCHERY TARGETS
- EASY ARROW REMOVAL for all arrows
- HANDLE AND GROMMETS included for EASY TRANSPORT AND HANGING
- DURABLE MADE IN THE USA and takes THOUSANDS OF SHOTS with your BOW
- Manufacturer has made a in-line change , the YJ-350 is the YJ-425. All that changed was the “YJ-350” to “YJ-425” on the front of the target.
Leader Accessories Crossbow Package 160lbs 210fps Archery Equipment Hunting Bow with Quiver and 4pcs of Aluminum Arrow, Green Camo
- Draw Weight: 160 lbs. Speed: 210 fps.Weight: 5.85 lbs. Arrow Tip Weight: 125 grains.
- Power Stroke: 10.5".Trigger Pull: 6 lbs. Length: 34.5", Width: 26.5"
- The crossbow is with 3 red dot sight scope, 4pcs of 16" aluminum arrow, wax, stringer, padded sling, quiver, cocking rope
- Anti-dry-fire mechanism. One year warranty on the bow excluding string & cables.
Ghost Hunting for Beginners
Professional ghost hunter Rich Newman knows the thrill of brushing up against the unknown, and with a little research, reading, and patience, you can too.
It's dark and it's late. The soft glow from my camcorder gives me little comfort. I've been here for hours. I should call it a night, but I might not get another chance. The owner is hesitant for me to find evidence of a haunting. He doesn't believe that anyone would pay good money to stay in a bed and breakfast that is haunted. He hasn't experienced the terrifying and life-changing event that can come after contact with the spirit realm.
Professional ghost hunter Rich Newman knows the thrill of brushing up against the unknown, and with a little research, reading, and patience, you can too. In his book, Ghost Hunting for Beginners, he shares proven scientific methods, low-tech approaches, and the latest technology used by the professionals.
What are ghosts? Every culture, every religion, every country has these spectral entities. Are these once-living human beings lingering upon the earth, or are they just memories recorded upon the fabric of space and time that some can see and others cannot? Whatever they may be, a basic tenant of ghost hunting is that we don't need to fear ghosts, and that we can scientifically research them.
You'll learn what ghosts are, why hauntings occur, the different types of supernatural phenomena, and the importance of conducting responsible investigations. The book is interspersed with true accounts of historic cases, such as the Bell Witch poltergeist. There are also helpful hints, tips, and the seasoned insights that come with over a decade of fieldwork.
The lone individual can become a ghost hunter, but it is much more effective and fun when investigations are worked as a team. Deciding whom to take along on your ghostly adventures might be one of the most important decisions. Trust is implicit. If a team member tells of a full-bodied apparition appearing, there should be no doubt that it is true.
I opt to keep my team small. There's less chance to contaminate the audio/video footage, and I can keep track of everyone. I have one male and one female, because certain entities have an easier time responding to a certain gender, and it's crucial to be able to try different approaches.
If you wish to create a larger network, there's information on the various types of paranormal groups, as well as advice for interacting with ghosts, how to gather and examine evidence, and how to document your investigation. Newman's book also gives good advice as what NOT to do when seeking spirits.
Rich Newman has been investigating the paranormal for more than ten years and is the founder of Paranormal Inc. Paranormal Inc. is a group that investigates all aspects of the paranormal, specializing in fact-based (not faith-based or psi-based) techniques. Paranormal Inc. does not charge for investigations and always shares the findings with their clients. They may be contacted via email at [email protected]
I check my watch, and scan the darkness. The owner hopes the report comes back negative, but a true paranormal researcher is always a little skeptical. That rattle? Just the icemaker in the kitchen. The soft ticking? The sound the heater makes, before it kicks on. A smell of lilac drifting through the air? I have no idea. It wasn't there a minute ago. The team never wears scents to an investigation. There, in the back corner! Is that a woman in a hoop skirt? Swiftly I bring up the camera, but the display is dark. Damn batteries…