10 Best Hunting Compound Bow Under 500
Updated on: June 2023
Best Hunting Compound Bow Under 500 in 2023
RAPTOR Compound Hunting Bow Kit: LIMBS MADE IN USA | Fully adjustable 24.5-31â€ Draw 30-70LB pull | Up to 315 FPS | WARRANTY & 100% 30 day GUARANTEE | 5 Pin Lighted Sight, Biscuit Rest | Camo 2 RH
Genesis Kit - RH Black
- Official bow of the National Archery in the Schools Program (NASP).
- Great starter bow for archers of all ages, sizes and athletic abilities. With no specific draw length requirement, kids can't outgrow this bow.
- Includes a machined 6061-T6 aluminum riser, aluminum cam and idler wheel, sturdy composite limbs and high-strength bowstrings – all made in the USA.
- Built with single-cam technology, there are no tuning issues, less recoil, less noise and more accurate shooting.
- Kit includes: Bow, belt tube quiver, adjustable arm guard, five (5) aluminum arrows, 3/16" hex wrench and an Owner's Manual.
Diamond Archery Infinite Edge Pro Bow Package, Mossy Oak Country, Right Hand
- Wide draw length range between 13 and 31 inches
- Accelerates arrows to up to 310 ft/sec
- Redesigned cam system for a flawlessly smooth draw
- Integral stabilizer creates a perfect balance and a steadier shot
- Draw weight adjustable from 5 to 70 lbs of force
Bear Archery Cruzer G2 Compound Bow with RealTree Edge Finish
- Maximum-versatility bow is engineered for all ages and skill levels.Axle-To-Axle 30 inch
- Ready to hunt bow comes equipped with six Trophy Ridge accessories
- Adjustable from 12" to 30" draw length range and from 5 to 70 lbs. peak draw weight
- All adjustments are made using an Allen wrench with no need for a bow press
- Weighs only 3 lbs. and fires arrows at 315 feet per second. Brace height- 6 1/2 inch. These limbs provide unmatched flexibility and rigidity and allow for maximum weight adjustability for a customized fit for any shooter
Compound Bow Ship from USA Warehouse,Topoint Archery Package,M1,19â€-30â€ Draw Length,19-70Lbs Draw Weight,320fps IBO Limbs Made in USA (Forest camo)
- Product ships from our warehouse in the United States. WARNING Please read the manual carefully before you operate the bow. This is not a toy and can cause physical injuries if misused. DO NOT DRY FIRE (Release string without an arrow knocked) this can cause physical injuries and possibly damage the bow.
- BOW PARAMETER: Right handed, IBO 320fps; Axle-to-Axle: 28"; Draw weight: 19-70lbs, Draw length: 19”-30” adjustable,without bow press, Brace height: 7”, Let-off: 80%, Bow weight: 3.31lb
- MATERIAL: Aluminum Bow Riser,CNC milling 7075-T6 Bow CAM
- Bow Limbs : Imported from Gordon Composites in USA Bow String : BCY-X,import from BCY USA
- INCLUDED OPTIONS: 1 x bow,, 1 x Five pin optical bow sight, 1 x Braided bow sling , 1 x brush arrow rest, 1 x rubber stablizer, 1 x bow release,1 x D-loop ,1 x Peep sight ,2 x limb dampers, 1 x Allen keys ,1 x string wax,1 x bow stand, 1 x 6pc arrow quiver, 1 x arrow puller, 18 x 30” carbon mix arrow($200.00 value accessories)
Flambeau Outdoors 6461SC Safe Shot Bow Case, Poratble Bow Storage, Black
- TRUSTED HARD SHELL PROTECTION PROUDLY MADE IN THE U.S.A.: The Safe Shot Bow Case features rugged plastic shell construction with internal lid and base column supports for crush resistance and impact defense.
- CONVOLUTED FOAM BED: Equipped with a thick layer of convoluted foam to protect your compound bow and sight. Hook and loop tie-down straps keep it securely in place.
- ARROW STORAGE RACK INCLUDED: The case features a (12) arrow rubber racking system that securely fixes shafts in place under the lid for easy-access storage (installation required).
- LOCKABLE & TRANSPORTABLE: This case has (4) latches and (4) lock holes for secure storage and transportation. The ergonomic integrated handle allows you to easily carry your compound bow wherever your adventures take you.
- FIT & SPECIFICATIONS: Fits (1) compound bow. Internal dimensions - 47.5" L x 19.25" W x 5" D. / External dimensions - 48.75" L x 20.5" W x 7" H
- Pillar structure provides durable support and accessory storage
- Built-in 3 and 4 blade broadhead changer
- Pillar structure provides durable support for your bow
Bear Archery Salute Ready to Hunt Compound Bow Includes Trophy Ridge Sight, Whisker Biscuit, Peep Sight, and S-Loop
- Maximum adjustability with a peak draw range of 50 to 70 lbs. and a draw length range of 20" to 30"
- Dual cam system offers a super smooth draw cycle while keeping speed and efficiency
- Ready to hunt compound bow comes equipped with Trophy Ridge accessories
- 7 ¼" brace height offers a high level of forgiveness
- Weighs 4 lbs. and shoots up to 300 feet per second
Pointdo 30inch Carbon Arrow Fluorescence Color Targeting and Hunting Practice Arrows for Compound Bow and Recurve Bow with Removable Tips (Fluorescein Yellow)
- Material: Carbon fiber. Full of shaft length:30", Outer diameter: 7.8mm. Spine 500 For 25-60 pounds recurve, compound bow
- The Shaft and fletching is fluorescent, 2 yellow and 1 white and easy to find
- 6pcs Nocks for Free. The nock are not glued, it can be adjustable for your bow. 12pcs O-Ring for Locking the screw tip.
- They are well made. The arrow good for target practice and hunting.
- The arrows put in well packaged and the quality is very good
TruFire Patriot Archery Compound Bow Release - Adjustable Black Wrist Strap
- AFFORDABLE, EASY TO USE - The Velcro strap provides a quick and comfortable fit and allows you to make adjustments as needed. Easy to use and an affordable price tag!
- STURDY. SMOOTH - The patriot has a durable steel trigger with a smooth release whether it's your first shot or the thousandth, its built to last
- ADJUSTABLE TRIGGER - Adjust the sensitivity to control the trigger travel
- AMBIDEXTROUS - The trigger head rotates a full 360 degrees making it appropriate for either Left or Right hand shooters
- PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA - The most economical American made release suitable for all ages and perfect for the new or experienced archer
Diamond Archery Edge SB-1 70lb Force Bow, Right Hand, Break-Up Country
- Rotating modules: you will never have to wait for replacement Cams or modules ever again
- With a simple turn of the limb bolt, easily adjust from maximum to minimum poundage, or anywhere in between
- The most accurate and sought after Cam system on the market today
- Draw length 15-30"; mass weight 3.6 lbs
- Axle to axle 31"
Hunting Bow String Silencer
The sound of your bowstring can warn the target animal and keep you from going home with your prey. Here’s how you can prevent that.
Places that sell yarn offer a large selection of colors that would be suitable for using with a bow. The particular yarn type doesn't really matter. Find camouflage yarn, buy green or tan yarn, or go with black yarn. Whatever color you decide on, you'll just cut a pile of pieces to make the bowstring silencer.
Lay a ruler or tape measure out and measure pieces of yarn to be three and a half inches long. Cut piece after piece, to this size, until you have around forty pieces. Those forty will form one bundle but you'll actually need two bundles. If you want, tie a piece of thread around the center of each bundle to hold them together.
Lay your bow on its side and mark two places on the bowstring where you will attach the bundles of yarn. Measure the length of the bowstring, divide by four, then use that number to mark the string. Or, divide by "3" to adjust how you want to position the silencers. From the end of the string, toward the center, measure the determined number, and make a mark. Do the same by measuring from the other end, toward the center, to create a mark on the opposite end of the bowstring. Make these marks while the bow is still strung.
Un-string the bow and, at each of the marked areas, gently coax the strings apart to create an opening for threading the yarn bundle through. Be sure to stay right on the marks. Slide a bundle of yarn into each marked area, then carefully twist the bowstring to tighten.
The yarn silencers will look better after they fray. To help that along, just pull and let go of the bowstring several times. The yarn bundles will fluff up and create a nicer look.
Animals have such good hearing that even the twang of a bow can send them running. The bowstring silencers are a cheap and easy solution to that problem. Soon, your freezer will be full!