Best Hunting Calls in 2022
Icotec GEN2 GC300 Electronic Game Call
Primos 373 Hunting Squirrel Buster Call Pack
- Quality materials used for all primos products
- 100 percent designed and tested for the toughest situations and environments
- Whether you are a professional, recreational user, or even casual, primos will fit the mold for all types of people
- Reproduces the calls of Gray and Fox Squirrels
- alarm bark, distress scream, grey squirrel chatter, grey squirrel squeal, and fox squirrel chatter
- "Shaker" style call is easy to use
Hunting Calls All in One
- 7 animals hunting calls
- with guide also
- simple Crystal design
- absolutly free
- bug free
Primos Crow Call
- Country Of Origin : United States
- The Package Height Of The Product Is 1 Inches
- The Package Length Of The Product Is 1 Inches
- The Package Width Of The Product Is 1 Inches
Primos Hunting Hook Hunter Turkey Mouth Call (Pack of 2)
- Hook Hunter 2" with Ghost Cut. Uses little air and great for Kee Kee and Purrs
- Premium Gauge Reeds and precision hand made cuts
- Custom Designed by Combining over 100 Years of Experience
- Real and Unique pitches that even the wisest ol' tom can't resist
- Hook Hunter SHARP with Spike Cut Most Universal Hook Hunter Call
Primos Hunting 272 Friction Call, Turkey, Starter Pack
- Double Sided box call sonic dome slate pot
- Slim striker sonic dome double with bat
- Cut diaphragm mouth call conditioning kit carrying case
- A great collection of calls for the beginner or advanced hunter
- Includes a Sonic Dome slate call and wooden striker
- Includes a Mouth Call and Storage Case
GLORYFIRE Duck Call Lanyard with Removable Drops Secures 5 Call Premium Military Grade Real Nylon Game Call Lanyard Hand Braided Camo 550LB Paracord Goose Calls for Hunting Predator Ducks Dog Whistle
- 1. HAND MADE with HIGH QUALITY---made of premium military grade 60 feet real nylon 550lb paracord to withstand the toughest environments which we have tested in the toughest environments. The survival paracord is easy to clean, durable, mold and mildew resistant, colorful and fade resistant! (Whistles not included)
- 2. HOLDS 11 CALL SECURELY---adjustable loops that securely hold 11 calls in place.Also comes with upgraded REMOVABLE CLIPS, you can remove any unnessary loops according to your needs. Just insert your drop in the duck call groove and slide the knot down to secure your duck calls. Holds all sized calls, popular with Wood Duck Calls, Mallard Calls, Goose Calls, Teal Calls, and many others - won't bang your calls together and protects them from drops into the water and mud.
- 3. COMFORTABLE to WEAR---large size easily fits around any neck, even with big bulky clothes, extremely comfort with wide, beefy neck strap.
- 4. QUALITY---each of our duck call lanyards is handmade with loving care and attention and we wouldn't produce anything that wouldn't be good enough for our own use.
- 5. If you have any questions or difficulties, please contact us, we'll be glad to help you.
Primos Hoochie Mama Call
- Accurate and consistent cow call
- Fool-proof operation: simply push for cow elk sounds
- Tunable design produces mews, lost cow calls and estrus cow sounds
- 100 percent freeze proof
- U.S. Patent nos. 6,575,804 & 5,910,039
- The most accurate and consistent cow call you-Feetll ever hear
- Fool-proof operation: simply push for perfect cow elk sounds every time
- Tunable design produces mews, Lost cow calls and Estrus cow sounds
- 100% FREEZEPROOF
- Easy One-Handed Operation
Hunters Specialties H.S. Strut Hammerin Crow Turkey Locator Call
- The Hunter Specialties Hammerin Crow Call Rootbeer distress cries and fighting call.
- Weather resistant
- Raspier sounding reed
- Great for long range calling
- Proven in the field
Primos Hunting PS320 Hog Call, Grunter
- Flexible hose for variable tones
- Reproduces the grunting sounds of boars and sows
- Appeals to the pack Instinct of a hog
- Great for close-in calling
- Reproduces the grunting sounds of a wild hog
- Appeals to the pack instinct of a hog
Tally Ho! A Game of Hunting
Tally Ho! is a game which borrows rules from both chess and hunting games to create an fairly decent game.
The game is played on a seven by seven grid with 48 pieces. All the tiles are placed upside down randomly on the board with just the center space left open. In this game there are two sides opposing each other and also some neutral pieces. The foxes and bears are controlled by the "animal" player, and the hunters and lumberjacks are controlled by the "human" player. Foxes and hunters each move similar to a rook in chess. This means they can move as many vertical or horizontal open spaces as you'd like them to or until they run into another tile. Bears and Lumberjacks can move any direction but diagonally, and they can only move one space at a time. Ducks and pheasants are neutral and either player can move these pieces, they both move similar to rooks as well. Trees are pieces that do not move.
Hunters and bears are able to kill each other (a hunter can only kill an animal if it's gun is facing in that direction), and hunters can kill any of the animals on the board as long as the gun is facing them. Foxes can only kill pheasants and ducks, and lumberjacks can only "kill" trees. On your turn you have the option of either moving a piece that is already flipped over, or flipping over a new piece. The game continues in this manner until all the pieces are revealed. Once this happens each player only has five more turns. They can either continue to try to capture pieces on the board, or move their pieces off the board to get the points their own pieces are worth.
At the end of the game, all the pieces each player has captured are scored. Bears and foxes are each worth 10 points, Hunters and Lumberjacks are each worth 5 points, Pheasants are worth 3 points, and finally Ducks and Trees are worth 2 points each. Once these points are tallied a winner is declared. Due to the fact of animal pieces being worth more points than humans, it has been suggested a game consists of two rounds, with the players switching positions after the first round.
Overall this game is average at best. There are just too many other good 2-player games out there. Any game where it's known that one side has an advantage over the other with point potential is an unbalanced game and one that I'm not a big fan of. At a cost of $15 to $20 retail, this game is also priced higher than a lot of other 2-player games which are better games. Due to these factors I can only give this game a 5.5 rating out of 10. You would do better to look into some of the more modern Kosmos 2-player games if that is the type of game you want to purchase.