Best Hunting Base Camp Tent in 2021
Kodiak Canvas Flex-Bow Deluxe 8-Person Tent
MARCHWAY Ultralight Folding Tent Camping Cot Bed, Portable Compact for Outdoor Travel, Base Camp, Hiking, Mountaineering, Lightweight Backpacking (Green)
- Ultralight and Compact: Weighs only 4.7 pound, and folds down to 16.9 x 5.5 inch stuff sack that can fit into your travel backpack. Ideal for camper, trekker, hiker, backpacker, adventurer.
- Simple Setup: Foldable aluminum shock-cord pole structure makes for easy assemble, within minutes you can finish the assembly process. Disassembly is also the same simple.
- Durable: With tent pole style aircraft-grade high strength aluminum legs and ripstop nylon fabric, it is sturdy enough to support up to 250 pounds. Wide feet do not damage what they rest on.
- Comfort: Cot size is optimal for most people, your arms can stay in the bed without crowded feeling. 5 heavy duty rods strongly support the cot make cot surface flat without sag. 10 anti-skid feet make the bed stable without wobbling. Off ground design keeps you away from hard and wet ground.
- Versatility: Convenient for overnight hiking, trekking, hunting, road trip, also ideal for indoor and office lunch break use. Throw off burden to light travel now!
Ozark Trail 12-Person Base Camp Tent with Light
Browning Camping Big Horn Two-Room Tent
- Our Browning Big Horn Series is a free-standing tent with fiberglass poles and steel uprights, giving ultimate extra strength and stability
- Two-room wall divider, extra tall center and straight side walls gives more room for cots, sleeping bags and extra gear
- Six large windows, two doorways and mesh roof offer easy entry and ultimate ventilation
- Fully equipped with mesh storage pockets, polyester fly, guy ropes and steel stakes
- Base Size: 10' x 15', Packed Size: 12" x 30", Center Height: 87", Total Weight: 34 lbs. 11 oz.
REDCAMP Waterproof Camping Tent Tarp - 83" x83, 4 in 1 Multifunctional Tent Footprint for Camping, Hiking and Survival Gear, Lightweight and Compact
- DURABLE: REDCAMP waterproof tarp is made from 210D oxford ripstop polyester fabric that is waterproof (PU1000mm).
- LARGE: 210x210cm/83x83 inches, perfect for 2-3 person. You can place the camp ground cloth under your tent to provide an extra moisture layer.
- MULTIPURPOSE TENT TARP FOR UNDER TENT: The outdoor tent footprint is ideal for a tent, the beach, picnics, camping or sporting events. It can also be tied to provide a sun or rain canopy; This is a a must-have for any outdoor activities.
- PORTABLE&COMPACT: This tent tarp can be packed into a compact size ( 15x10x2cm / 6"x4"x0.5"). It comes with a drawstring pouch providing added convenience for carrying. Weighs only 0.8LB/370g.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: REDCAMP offers a 365-day full manufacturer warranty. If any piece broken, contact us and we issue you a full refund or a replacement.
ARAER Tent Tarp Hammock Rain Fly 114" x 114"/9.5ft, 900g/1.98lbs, 2000PU Waterproof Windproof UV 50 Sunshade Essential Survival Camping Hiking Backpacking Cycling Gear, 4 Stakes 8 Ropes
- 【Essential Outdoor Gear】Adopt 210T fabric, delicate sewing and triangle reinforced corners, durable, tears and punctures resistant. Featured with excellent 2000mm PU waterproof, UV 50+ and windproof.
- 【Large but Lightweight】Large size of 114’’x114’’/9.5ftx9.5ft but only weighs 900g/1.98lbs. Includes 8 guy lines and 4 premium alloy stakes. Keep in your backpack, car, truck, boat and motorcycle.
- 【Easy Setup and Versatile】Install the tarp in minutes. 9 Fixing holes are convenient for adjusting its shape according to various outdoor condition. No longer worried about getting wet on your overnight camp. Keep the midday sun off at the beach.
- 【Perfect Combination】with camping hammock(B078YQLYSD), sleeping bag and tent(B075WTV5Y8). Suitable for travelling, camping, hiking, backpacking, fishing, kayaking, climbing, trekking, festivals and having a picnic.
- 【1-Year Warranty】100% satisfaction guaranteed. If you meet any issues, please contact us freely with reason. We will give you refund or replacement, whichever you want.
GEERTOP 1-3 Person Ultralight Waterproof Tent Tarp Footprint Ground Sheet Mat, for Camping, Hiking, Picnic (4 Sizes) (8'6'' x 6'11'')
- ➤MULTIFUNCTIONAL FOOTPRINT: The footprint can be used as tent tarp, picnic mat, beach mat, and for camping. And it’s also perfect to use to make a barrier against the wind and sun, a must-have for outdoor activities.
- ➤DURABLE & WATERPROOF: The footprint is made of 20D 360T Nylon Fabric which durable enough to prevent abrasions and punctures. And the fabric is treated through single-sized siliconized to let the water resistance level equals to PU5000MM, which means it can be filled with water and is still watertight!
- ➤PORTABLE & COMPACT: It can be packed into a compact size, comes with a drawstring pouch provides added convenience for carrying and travels.
- ➤EASY TO USE: Just unfold the footprint and lay it on ground to use, and can use stakes(not included) and guylines to fix the mat through the metal grommet eyelets when take it as sun canopy.
- ➤MULTI SIZES: The Geertop waterproof footprint and camping tarp comes in five different sizes for your different needs.Size and weight: 8'6'' x 6'11'' (weight: 360g).
ALPS Mountaineering Camp Creek 4-Person Tent, Charcoal/Blue
- Easy setup with unique hub design and pole clips that quickly snap over the fiberglass tent poles
- Extra tall center and straight side walls allow more room for cots and ability to stand up
- Weatherproof fly adds large awnings over front doorway and back window
- Fully equipped with mesh storage shelf, stakes, guy ropes and four large windows
- Base Size: 7'6 x 8'6, Center Height: 84", Total Weight: 20 lbs., Color: Charcoal/Blue
Dream House Diameter 5m Big 4 Season Canvas Cabin Waterproofing Camping Tents with Stove Jack
- Size: Diameter 5 meter i.e. 16.4ft
- Cover material: 0.63 lbs/10ft2 (285g/sqm) beige cotton canvas with 3000mm waterproof PU, tent with seam taped; Ground sheet material: 1.2 lbs/10ft2 (540g/sqm) PVC; the tent is waterproof on its own, it is alright to resist the light and moderate rain. Please use the cloth to cover the zipper closely, especially in rainy day, so the rain won't leak in from zipper around the ground.
- Center pole material: diameter 1.5in (38mm) x thickness 2/25in (2mm) galvanized steel tubes
- Door pole material: diameter 3/4in (19mm) x thickness 1/25in (1mm) galvanized steel tubes
- Please note to place the chimney hole on the sloping roof may lead to water leakage, that's why we design the chimney hole on the side wall.
TETON Sports Outfitter XXL Camping Cot with Patented Pivot Arm; Folding Cot Great for Car Camping, 85" x 40" x 19", Black
- PIVOT ARM REVOLUTION: Cot setup just became child’s play; The pivot arm is a built-in lever that makes putting that last end bar in place quick and easy; No more wrestling with that fourth corner; Look for "Outfitter With Pivot Arm" in the selector box
- STRONG AND STURDY: Reinforced steel S-leg assembly strengthens the cot and provides stability; Portable folding cot makes camp set up hassle free
- GET OFF THE GROUND: Take the comfort of a bed to the outdoors; Sleep free from rocks and other unlevel surfaces when you use this TETON Sports Cot; You deserve a good night’s sleep when you’re camping; Wake up refreshed
- SIZE DOES MATTER: Larger than a twin bed and supports up to 600 pounds (272 kg) easily; Cot folds down for easy transport; Pack weight 26 pounds (11.8 kg)
- TETON SPORTS PROMISE: Reach out to our AMAZING product support team if you have any questions or concerns; YOU CAN COUNT ON US to get you taken care of and back OUTDOORS with TETON Sports
Teepee Camping in Michigan State Parks
Michigan's Department of Natural Resources now offers teepee camping in three state parks. The adventurous thrill, especially for children, of teepee camping may be enhanced for parents by the low cost: teepee sites may be rented for just $30 a night.
"The superlative advantages of the teepee are the open fire, the perfect ventilation, the warmth in cool weather, the coolth in warm weather, the lung balm and disinfectant supplied by the wood-smoke, and maybe the strongest of all - its beauty and romance."
Seton didn't envision the modern amenities - electricity, hardwood flooring, cots and more - that are fueling a popular resurgence of teepee camping in the United States, Canada and Europe.
In Michigan, the Department of Natural Resources now offers teepee camping in three state parks, and is continuing to add more sites as demand grows among both residents and tourists. Campers may reserve teepees in Michigan by calling 1-800-44PARKS. Teepee reservations aren't yet available online.
The adventurous thrill, especially for children, of teepee camping may be enhanced for parents by the low cost: In Michigan's forested state parks, teepee camping sites may be rented for just $30 a night. That's an even greater bargain for families, considering the teepee itself sleeps four, and campers are permitted to erect one other tent of their choosing on the same site!
Each teepee comes equipped with either cots or bunk beds to sleep four. So, by adding another tent to the mix, large families or a group of adults can share the teepee adventure and still have plenty of cash left over to enjoy other, more modern vacation distractions that are offered in the towns serving the state parks.
Today's teepees are erected by park rangers, so campers need no special expertise to fully enjoy the experience. Unlike the Native Americans' teepees, camping teepees usually offer wood floors and so forego the traditional smoke-hole at the top as well as the fire-pit inside! A traditional camping fire ring is included outside of the teepee on the campsite.
Teepees typically are available to rent in the "modern camping" sections of campgrounds, so the campsite is served with electricity. Today's teepees offer closeable door flaps, much like those found on tents; many 19th century teepees preferred a door of canvas stretched on a wood frame.
One key restriction comes with teepee camping in Michigan state parks: No pets are permitted in teepees, although they are permitted in the state parks and campgrounds.
The three Michigan state parks that offer teepee camping are Interlochen State Park in Interlochen; Cheboygan State Park in Cheboygan; and Wilson State Park in Harrison.
Each park also offers a host of other camping options, amenities, natural features and activities to truly make the teepee camping experience a memorable one!
Interlochen State Park
You'll make camping history at Interlochen, by camping in Michigan's oldest state park, a 187-acre stand of virgin pine trees nestled between two beautiful lakes, in the northwestern portion of Michigan's Lower Peninsula.
In addition to teepee camping, Interlochen offers campers:
* swimming in Green Lake and Duck Lake
* fishing (bass, bluegill, pike and smelt)
* ice fishing
* hiking trails
* children's playground
* three boat launches
* picnic tables and shelters
* nearby canoeing on the Platte and Betsie rivers
* Interlochen Music Festival and Camp, adjacent to the park
Directions: Reach Interlochen State Park by driving U. S. Highway 31 to Traverse City, then continue traveling west on U. S. 31 for about seven miles until you reach the town of Interlochen. At Interlochen, exit U. S. 31 at M-137. Travel about two miles south on M-137 until you reach the park.
For information, call 231-276-9511.
Cheboygan State Park
This gorgeous 1,200-acre year-round park hugs Lake Huron and Duncan Bay, and still retains the remains of an historic 155-year-old lighthouse, Cheboygan Point Light, erected in 1851 to help bring Great Lakes mariners home safely. The park is a designated "Watchable Wildlife Viewing Area" with many wildlife habitats throughout.
Teepee camping and wildlife viewing in the park are enhanced by numerous other activities, including:
* fishing (speckled brown trout, Northern Pike, small- and large-mouth bass)
* swimming in Lake Huron and Duncan Bay
* beach-houses on Lake Huron Beach
* wildflowers and dune grass of protected species
* nearly 10 miles of hiking and mountain biking trails, some with scenic views of the lake and watershed
* children's playground
* bay access for 14-foot to 16-foot watercraft
* picnic areas, tables, and shelters
* recreational metal detecting areas
Hunting is permitted in designated sections of the park during certain seasons. Hunters must be licensed and observe all state laws. Call 231-627-2811 for more information.
Directions: Cheboygan State Park is located at 4490 Beach Rd near Cheboygan. To visit the park, travel north on Interstate 75. Take Exit 326 and follow the signs to the town of Cheboygan. Drive through town to U. S. Highway 23. Follow the highway east for about three miles to the park entrance.
For information, call 231-627-2811.
Wilson State Park
This 36-acre mid-Michigan state park on the site of an 1880's sawmill and general store is relatively small by Michigan's standards, but packs a lot of outdoors activity into most of a year. This woodland park doesn't permit vehicle traffic between December and March.
Campers, water-lovers and anglers truly enjoy this park. There's a sandy swimming beach built by the civilian conservation corps around 1940, a beach-house and pavilion. the 175-acre budd lake inside the park offers an access ramp for great watercrafting and water-skiing.
In addition, Wilson State Park offers:
* fishing (perch, bass, walleye, muskellunge and panfish)
* picnic tables and shelter
* fire-pits and mounted grilles
* recreational metal detecting.
Adjacent to the park is the Clare County Fairgrounds, the site of a host of activities all season long.
Directions: Traveling from the south or the north, take U. S. Highway 1-27 to the Harrison exit. Turn right toward Harrison; travel about 3.5 to 4 miles to the park entrance.
For information, call the park office at 989-539-3021. Between December and March, call 989-386-4067.