Best Hunting Arrows in 2022
Pointdo 30inch Carbon Arrow Fluorescence Color Targeting and Hunting Practice Arrows for Compound Bow and Recurve Bow with Removable Tips (Fluorescein Yellow)
REEGOX Archery Arrows for Compound&Recurve Bow-100% Carbon Arrows for Targeting and Hunting Practice Arrows with Removable Tips(Pack of 6)
- 🏹MORE DURABLE: Constructed of 100% EXTREME CARBON FIBER for unmatched durability and straightness retention.
- 🏹MORE ACCURATE and CONSISTENT: REEGOX NEW Carbon Arrows are sorted and matched by weight and spine for best-in-class consistency.
- 🏹GOOD VALUE FOR THE PRICE: Pack of 6, these arrows have the excellent performances when they are flying. The 100% carbon fibers make them one of the best high strength carbon arrows you’ve shot.
- 🏹Spine 500, gpi 7, Shaft length 31”, Inner Diameter 0.244”(6.2mm). Nocks are pre-assembled for compound bows.( Not glued, so you can rotate it with a coin when using a recurve bow). Arrows are fixed with inserts and come with 100 gr. field points.
- 🏹After -sales Service Guarantee: If you’re not 100% satisfied with these carbon arrows you will be fully refunded. Add to CART today and experience the joy of archery.
Muzzy 225 Bowhunting 100 Grain, 3 Blade Broadhead, 1-3/16" Cutting Diameter, 6 Pack
- BONE CRUSHING PENETRATION – Hardened steel Trocar tip provides maximum penetration and enhanced flight stability
- 100 GRAIN BROADHEADS - 3 Blade broadhead for use in standard inserts - 6 Pack - Also available in 75 and 125 grain
- CUTTING DIAMETER - .020 inch blades with 1-3/16" cutting diameter. Anodized aluminum ferrule
- STAINLESS STEEL - Vented stainless steel blades. gives you cut on impact. The hollow-ground design is responsible for its exceptional penetrating ability
- MADE IN THE USA -Founded in 1984, Muzzy is the number one name in fixed-blade broadheads, and proudly made in the USA!
- It begins with the hollow-ground design of Muzzy Trocar tips
- Razor sharp stainless steel blades interlock within the body of Muzzy Broadheads
- A column of steel adds support to the aircraft aluminum bodies
FlyArchery 10PK Archery 32-Inch Hunting Fiberglass Arrows With 10 Green 3 blades Broadheads 100 Grain For Compound Bow or Recurve
- Length:81 cm/32inch; Diameter:8.0mm; Fletching with 2 Green 1 Black Vanes
- Archery Fiberglass Arrows For Compound Bow,Recurve Bow And Longbow
- Matched with Screw field points and broadhead perfect for hunting, targeting practice & outdoor shooting
- Spine:25-45lbs（700）. For Draw Weight of up to 45LB Compound recurve bow or longbow
- Package: 10 X Arrows,10 X Broadheads, 10 X Screw Field Points
Musen 30 Inch Carbon Archery Arrows, Spine 500 with Removable Tips, Hunting and Target Practice Arrows for Compound Bow and Recurve Bow, 12 Pcs Black
- Quantity: 12 pcs; Length: 30inch; Outer Diameter: 7.8mm; Spine: 500. Material: Carbon. Fletched with 2 black & 1 white TPU 3” vanes. Suitable for draw weight 30-55 pound recurve bow & compound bow & long bow. Great hunting & target practice arrows for both youth and adults.
- Precision carbon arrow shafts. Extreme straightness and light weight contributes to optimal accuracy in your hunting and target practice. Best choice for its solidness and durability.
- Equipped with TPU rubber vanes. Keep a good balance and straight flight path when shooting. Have a good performance in various weather conditions in wild environment.
- Removable field point is made of stainless steel. Perfect in anti-corrosion and target penetration. Screwed on 100 grain arrow tips are tight enough, and could be replaced according to your personal needs.
- The orientation of nocks is adjustable to fit for both compound bow and recurve bow. You only need a coin to rotate it easily.
28 inch Carbon Arrow Hunting Arrows with 100 Grain Removable Tips for Archery Compound & Recurve & Traditional Bow Practice Shooting (Pack of 12)
- Shaft length: 28 inch, outer diameter: 0.307 inch (7.8mm), inner diameter: 0.244 inch (6.2mm). Spine: 500. Fletching with 2 red 1 white vanes. For draw weight 30-60 pounds recurve, compound, or long bows.
- Colored plastic fletching make flight always pointed the right way. You can find the arrows easily on grass or forest with red and white color vanes. The 100 grain tips are nickel plated stainless steel which is perfect for target practice & outdoor shooting, the screw tips are with insert can be changed.
- They are solid & well made. Precision carbon hunting arrows made for extended durability and long lasting target practice.
- Nocks are not fixed by glue. It can be adjustable for your bow. You can change the nock easily.
- More durable & economical, designed to optimize safety for beginners and whoever new to hunting or target practice. 6 extra nocks to you for replacement.
Sinbadteck Hunting Broadheads, 12PCS 3 Blades Archery Broadheads 100 Grain Screw-in Arrow Heads Arrow Tips Compatible with Crossbow and Compound Bow (Black)
- 【EASY INSTALL】- 100 grain broadheads with 3 extremely sharp fixed blades! Standard screw-in insert thread compatible with all Crossbow and Compound Bow.
- 【REMARKABLE PRECISION】- 2.8" stainless steel blades specially designed for field practice and field hunting game, exclusive hybrid tips are surgically precise construction.
- 【DURABLE & SHARP】- The hunting bow tips are manufactured using an anodized aluminium and the tip using a super hard stainless steel .The hunting bow tips arrow head is durable, sharp, fast and fitable for hunting and shooting game.
- 【NOTE】-12PCS Pack , The Archery Broadheads don't include the hunting shaft.
- 【Life-time Technic Service] Sinbadteck PROVIDED 45-day return & lifetime technical support. Please feel free to contact us for help.
Carbon Express Maxima RED Fletched Carbon Arrows with Dynamic Spine Control and Blazer Vanes, Size 350, 6-Pack
- LAUNCHPAD PRECISION NOCK - Launchpad Precision Nocks come standard on all Maxima RED arrows and shafts to deliver a controlled arrow release, better shaft alignment and more consistent accuracy shot after shot.
- DYNAMIC SPINE CONTROL - Patented hi-tech carbon material construction that manages Dynamic Spine in a new way to make broadheads fly better. Maxima RED uses different carbon materials to control arrow flex to the RED ZONE.
- REAL STRAIGHTNESS - Laser checked for straightness to a remarkable 1/10,000 of an inch; Straightness of +/- 0.0025-inches is a maximum measurement, not an average
- ITEM SPECIFICATIONS: 350-Size, 9.07-GPI, 0.342 spine, 0.300-inch Diameter, 31.5" length, and a weight tolerance of ± 1.0 grain
- MATCHED SET - 6-pack of red and black finished blazer vanes are sorted and matched by weight and spine for best-in-class consistency
KESHES Archery Carbon Hunting Arrows for Compound & Recurve Bows - 30 inch Youth Kids and Adult Target Practice Bow Arrow - Removable Nock & Tips Points (12 Pack)
- ➼COMPATIBILE: 100% Carbon Arrows for compound bows, Arrows for Recurve bow, traditional & Long bows. we recommend using these hunting arrows for Kids & Adults to use as Practice target shooting arrows or as Hunting Arrows, up to 60 pounds.
- ➼DETAILS & DIMENTIONS: Shaft length: 30 inch archery arrow shaft, Nock to point length: 31.5 inch, Outer diameter 0.309”, Inner diameter 0.244”, SPINE: 500, GRAIN: 13 GPI & WEIGHT: 35 grams
- ➼DOUBLE TESTED QUALITY: Each part is manufactured with its specific material to ensure a stable, smooth, and strong arrow.🔶 Arrow Shaft: 100% carbon material for rock-solid strength and durability. 🔶Fletching Vanes: colored plastic, to help the flight be pointed in the right direction after you shoot. 🔶Tips Points: nickel plated stainless steel, for the perfect shot with the right amount of stability.
- ➼ADJUSTABLE NOKS: Being that the nocks are not fixed by glue, it can easily be adjustable to perfectly fit your bow and easily be replaced, however it’s tightly placed to avoid it from falling off.
- ➼RISK FREE: If you’re not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you will be fully refunded, as at Keshes, we back our product 100% and Guarantee your full satisfaction, although we are sure you will absolutely fall in love with these.
Easton Bloodline Arrow 330 Cut to 30" with Inserts Installed, 6 Pack, Black
- Cut to 30 inches inserts installed
- 6mm H diameter
- 6 pack of arrows
- Carbon arrow
Rifle Review: H&K; .45-70 Handi-Rifle for Primitive Weapon Deer Hunting
The H&K; .45-70 Handi-Rifle is a great and inexpensive single shot breech loader that qualifies as a primitive weapon in the state of Mississippi, among others.
The H R; .45-70 Handi-Rifle from New England Firearms is a perfect match to Mississippi's new law, and it is no surprise that these rifles have been flying off the shelves ever since. They cost less than $300 and that makes them a relatively inexpensive investment as far as firearms are concerned. Just know that a box of ammo will still set you back $30. If you already hunting during regular rifle season with a .45-70, as many people do, then you're already familiar with the cartridge and its performance.
Just because this rifle is inexpensive doesn't mean that it is junk. The low price is simply reflective of its simplicity. This is just a basic single shot rifle built on a patent from over a century ago. It has a button to open the barrel, a hammer to pull back, and a trigger. That's it for moving parts. To charge any more would be highway robbery for such a basic weapon. Take one look at this rifle and you'll see it is all barrel.
My first time shooting this rifle was a good one. From about 150 feet away, I shot a 3" grouping using open sites while propping the gun up next to a tree and steadying it with my hand. Had I been using sandbags on a table, I'm sure the grouping would have been a lot tighter. I could always add a scope, but then I'd feel a little guilty about calling it a '˜primitive weapon'. Besides, the .45-70 round is such a slow-moving bullet that you really don't need a scope unless you have vision problems.
This rifle is available in both wood and synthetic stocks. I opted for the synthetic because it gives you a little more to hold onto that the wooden one, plus it makes the gun a couple of ounces lighter. This still isn't a very heavy weapon, and the overall length is so short that I can hold it straight down by my side like a pistol and the barrel doesn't even touch the ground.
If you are a deer hunter, I highly recommend you get one of these H K; .45-70 Handi-Rifles. They don't cost too much, are very easy to use and clean, and are quite accurate. The way I see it, anything that allows you to spend a little more time in the woods during deer season is a fine investment.