Best Hog Hunting Light in 2022
VASTFIRE 350 Yard Green Hunting light Zoomable Flashlight Hog Predator Lights with Pressure Switch Picatinny Rail Mount 1 Inch To 30mm Scope Mount Gift Carring Case
VASTFIRE Predator Light with Interchangeable (Red, Green, White) LED Hunting Flashlight with Scope Mount for Hog Coyote Coon Bobcat Raccoon Varmint Rabbit Night Hunting
- ✅ Hunting Flashlight with 3 CREE LED Bulb Modules: GREEN, RED and WHITE, LED modules can be changed in seconds as it simply screws in and out. Which is more brighter than colored lenses as lenses greatly reduce the light output
- ✅ Predator Light with Deep reflectors [55mm (2.2inch) deep, 42mm diameter] 2 times deeper than other normal reflectors, gives you a brighter and narrower spill: Green Hog Predator Light reach distances up to 350 yard, 2.5 hours; Red Coyote Varmint Light up to 200 yard, 5 hours; White Deer Coon Light up to 350 yard, 3.5 hours. Comes with 2 X 18650 batteries to extend the runtime
- ✅ Long Range Hunting Lights is Fixed beam without focused feature, produce a wide beam to light up a large area, Has a hot spot in the center specialized design for aiming
- ✅ Hog Predator Coyote night hunting light is Aircraft grade aluminum, IPX4 rating water resistant. Comes With: pressure switch features momentary-on/constant-on; Quick Release Universal Scope Mount can fit different scope sizes from 1’’ to 30mm; Picatinny/Weaver style rails attach bipod, flashlight, foregrip, optic accessory or laser
- ✅ White/Red/Green Lights Flashlight Kit: VASTFIRE CREE Green Red White LED Flashlight + 2 pack 18650 Rechargeable Lithium Batteries(2600mah) + 1 x USB Dual port battery charger + Dual Control Remote Pressure Switch + Picatinny Mount + Scope mount + Carrying Case
Odepro KL52Plus Zoomable Hunting Flashlight with Red Green White and IR850 Light LED Lamps Remote Pressure Switch Hunting Kit for Hog Coyote and Varmint Hunting, Gift Box Packaging
- Adjustable Focus: Zooming out the hunting flashlight to be used as a spot light can reach out as far as 1350ft in high mode. Zooming in as a flood light provides a wide view when you are searching targets.
- Interchange 4-color LED Modules: 4 different color lights are included in the hunting set--red light, white light, green light and IR850nm light, can meet all need when you are searching for different targets in various hunting situations.Modules are easy to load and unload.
- Smart Remote Switch: Intelligent pressure switch can free your hands when you are holding your shotgun. Press and hold the button to turn the light on and release to turn it off. The button makes no noise at all.
- 2-type flashlight mount: The K185 aluminum mount can be installed in shotguns with Picatinny rail freely; the POM high strength quick-release mount can fit multiple scope sizes, no worry about different gun size.
- Weather, water and shock resistant: Enhanced aircraft aluminum body designed for rough outdoor use, that is perfect for using in the rain, wild forest, which can be soaked in the water for a short time.
Wildgame Innovations Moonshine Light, Multi (VL2)
- Feeder hog light for night time predator and hog hunting
- Easy installation for any feeder
- Pir Activated
- Built in Solar panel and 16 green LED light System
- Weather resistant design
LUMENSHOOTER A8Plus Long Range Zoomable Hunting Flashlight Spotlight Kit, Green Red White Infrared 850nm IR Interchangeable LED Modules, Predator Night Light Torch for Coon Coyote Hog Fox Varmint
- High Performance Predator hunting light kit: 4 different color beams- green 350yards,red 250yards,white 450yards and infrared (IR) LED.Tool-free interchangeable led modules (featuring the powerful Cree XPE2 LED),all allow the light to be focused from a wide flood to a spot beam equipped with glass convex lens. We don't use colored lenses like other lights as lenses greatly reduce the light output.
- Coiled clicky on/off remote switch:Press the button to turn on the light,and again to turn it off.
- The hunting flashlight kit comes with a home charger and car charger,and 2pcs rechargeable lithium ion 18650 2600mAh batteries,you will get an average 3-4 hours of constant run time.(Note:Please remember to remove the protected transparent sleeve on battery before using it.)
- Aluminum alloy housing, anodized for durability, rainproof.This hunting flashlight is designed for hunting coyote,hog, bobcat etc.
- The quick release universal scope mount can fit different scope sizes from 1’’ to 30mm.
Kohree CREE 80000 LUX LED Coyote Hog Coon Hunting Light, Rechargeable Predator Hunting, 3 LED Cap Light, 5 Position Switch, Multiple Colors (White Red Green) + Soft Cap
- 【High Performance Predator hunting light】Multicolor Beam-white beam (featuring the latest Cree XPL LED, 275 yards Long Range),RED and GREEN LED
- 【5 Position Band Rotary Switch】select which LED you want to use (bright white, red, green) and choose the brightness for white LED(main beam), it starts low and go to high
- 【Robust aluminum head】hard anodized for durability, rainproof
- 【Rechargeable Lithium battery pack】Long run time: high beam (6h), medium beam(12h), low beam (20h+) . It comes with a home charger and a wall charger, on the bottom right of your charger you will see a light, the light will be red when charging and green when fully charged.
- 【2 Year Warranty 】2 Year Warranty on the charger and switch.Please note that you can only use the charger provided ,do not make any changes to your light, cord, battery pack, switch or charger as this might cause a electrical shortage, fire or over-heating during charge.
The Boar Light - Baited Hog Hunting Light
Kaper II L16-0075GR Green LED Hunting light
- Green light for improved widerness night vision
- Water proof to IP67 standard
- Stainless Steel mounting hardware
- Aluminum housing
- Low energy draw LED light source for long battery life
- Fit Type: Universal Fit
BIZOOM Hunting Light Green LED Flashlight Kit, KL45 Upgraded Super Bright Long Throw T6 Predator Light, Scope Mounted Zoomable Torch with Dual Control Remote Switch, for Hogs, Coyotes, Varmints
- Hog hunting green light with powerful adjustable beam, clearly illuminates objects 200 yards away.
- Good entry level green flashlight for hunting hog,raccoon,coyote,predator,coon,varmint at night.
- Small yet powerful enough to mount on rifles,light up the night easily,animals almost don't notice.
- Come with scope mount,picatinny rail mount,18650 battery,USB charger and dual control remote switch.
- 1 year Warranty, 90 days return, buy with confidence.
Nitecore P30 1000 Lumens 676 Yards Red and Green Rechargeable Hunting Light with Lumentac Rifle Mounting Kit for Hog Coyote and Varmint Hunting (Medium, Gift Box Packaging)
- SUPER BRIGHT - Produces a strong 1000 lumen beam powered by an advanced CREE XP-L HI V3 LED with five brightness levels for complete control of your visibility
- EXTREMELY LONG THROW - Optimized for long-range visibility, the P30 has a throw of 676 yards enabling you to see an incredible distance
- VERSATILE HUNTING LIGHT - Included Red and Green filters offer different output color options, perfect for tactical operations or hunting, whether held in hand or mounted to a rifle
- EASY TO USE - Dual-switch interface offers precise control of the operation. Power the light off and on with the tailcap while the side switch controls the brightness level and special modes. The included pressure switch offers added control, allowing you to turn the light on at the exactly moment you need.
- COMPLETE HUNTING KIT - Includes a Nitecore P30 flashlight, holster, lanyard, battery magazine, and clip, plus Red & Green filters, LumenTac offset and high clearance mounts for rifle attachment, Nitecore RSW1 Pressure Switch, a Rechargeable battery and i2 smart charger so you have everything you need for tactical and hunting operations all in a convenient carrying case
Coping with Huntington's Disease
Did you know that around the world there are thousands of people that suffer from Huntington's disease, which is a genetic disorder of the central nervous system?
I have thoroughly researched this topic and there is currently no cure for this horrible disease, but there is care that is offered to help a person cope and deal with their symptoms. There are medications that can help to control spasmodic movements and help to reduce depression. Some even seek the assistance of a dietitian since many HD sufferers require a high calorie diet to maintain their body weight. How fast the disease progress varies from person to person. And even if you are experiencing some of the symptoms mentioned above I would still recommend that you see a doctor to get an accurate diagnosis. The life expectancy of a person with HD is currently about 15 to 20 years once the symptoms have begun.
Unfortunately children whose parents have Hd are at a 50% risk of inheriting the disease.
The symptoms however don't usually appear until about the age of 40 or 50 years of age. And in most cases they have already had children by the time they are diagnosed with this disease. It is very important that once someone has been diagnosed with this disease they have plenty of loving support from their family and friends. As I'm sure any doctor will tell you it can be very difficult to tell someone that they have this disease, and without this type of support it will make it harder for them to cope with the symptoms. It will not be easy to watch someone you love slowly die. In my own personal experience in dealing with friends is that a lot of family members just can not handle it, and decide to put their loved one in a facility that is equipped to deal with this disease. Of course there is nothing wrong in my opinion with doing this. But you must remember that they still need you love and support. Just try to imagine yourself in their shoes. You would want that kind of support especially as the symptoms get worse. If the person who is diagnosed with this disease has children, they should be told as soon as possible. Everything should be thoroughly explained to them including the fact that it is a possibility for them to have inherited the disease. It won't be an easy thing to do, but if you pull together as a family you will be able to get through it.