Best Hearing Protection For Duck Hunting in 2023
Walkers Game Ear GWP-RSEM-KPT Walker's Razor Slim Electronic Muff - Kryptek Camo
Walker's Silencer Digital Earbuds, Sound Activated Compression, NRR25dB, Dynamic Wind Reduction
- Left & right ear buds (pair) with independent Volume control deliver digital hearing enhancement and protection
- Sound Activated Compression (SAC) Any sounds over 85dB do not get amplified by the Walker's Silencer, but instead get reduced by 25dB thanks to the SAC ability.
- Include 3 different sizes of foam tips to ensure a tight, secure fit
- Powered by #10 batteries (4 included) 80 hours Battery life (estimated)
- Carry Case included for convenient storing and transport of your Silencer Ear Buds
Pro Ears Stealth 28 - PEEBGRN - Electronic Hearing Protection & Amplification - NRR 28 - Behind The Head Ear Buds - Digital Earbuds, Green
- PROPRIETARY SOUND TECHNOLOGY: World's only DLSC sound compression technology with 5x hearing amplification to protect your ears while letting you hear softer sounds. Eliminates "tinny" sound.
- INDUSTRY-LEADING METRICS: The Stealth 28 has a Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) of 28 and a lightning fast 2. 0ms response time, which greatly enhances your situational awareness while simultaneously protecting your hearing from loud noise.
- GO ALL DAY WITH RAPID RECHARGE: No more batteries to buy. Just plug in the USB charger and get up to 18 hours of use with a quick one hour charging time.
- ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT COMFORT: Ultra-lightweight at just 0. 7 ounces and equipped with three sizes of incredibly soft earbuds make all day use a breeze.
- WINDY OUTSIDE? NO PROBLEM: The Stealth 28 was smartly designed with a wind cover over the microphone - reducing the annoying sound that many other ear buds experience on gusty days.
- MULTI-PURPOSE PROTECTION: Along with offering ear protection for hunting and shooting, our ear buds have a wide range of applications including everything from construction and yard work to sports events, concerts, fireworks, travel and so much more.
- CRAFTSMANSHIP YOU CAN COUNT ON: Unlike others, we've spent the past decade solely focused on optimizing hearing protection. Stealth 28 earbuds are sold by a veteran-owned business and come with an industry-leading 1-year .
Decibullz - Custom Molded Earplugs, 31dB Highest NRR, Comfortable Hearing Protection for Shooting, Travel, Swimming, Work and Concerts (Black)
- CUSTOM MOLDED EARPLUGS: Easily and quickly fitted to the exact shape of your ear. This creates a perfect fitting earplug that will never hurt, never fall out and provide superior noise isolation.
- EASY SHAPE SYSTEM: Simply heat the Decibullz thermoplastic molds in boiling water, let them cool for a bit, and shape them to your ears. That's it, and If you don't get the perfect fit the first time Decibullz are the only custom earplugs that are re-moldable.
- PERFECT FOR ANY SITUATION: Decibullz are perfect for shooting, traveling, working, loud concerts, and safety.
- INCLUDED WITH PURCHASE: Two Decibullz Thermoplastic Custom Molds, Three Sets of Triple Flange Tips S, M, L, One Set of Max Protect MEDIUM Foam Tips, Earplug Carrying Pouch with Decibullz Logo
- OUR STORY: Kyle Kirkpatrick is a Olympic level gymnastics coach, extreme athlete and a tech nerd. But he was fed up with headphones because they wouldn't stay in, sounded awful or hurt his ears. Kyle consulted audio engineers, material specialists and high-level athletes to develop and test hundreds of designs, formulas and prototypes in order to create an easy and affordable custom molded earphone. In February 2012 Kyle created the worlds first thermo-fit custom earphone and Decibullz was born.
Peltor Sport Tactical 500 Smart Electronic Hearing Protector with Bluetooth Technology, Ear protection for shooting, gun ranges, hunting
- NRR: 26 dB noise reduction rating
- IDEAL FOR both indoor and outdoor shooters and hunters
- BLUETOOTH TECHNOLOGY to stream music and make calls
- DYNAMIC SUPPRESSION TIME measures the energy in gunshot noise and automatically sets suppression time for reduced echoes and increased comfort
- CLEAR VOICE TRACKING seeks voice within background noise and actively filters noise for improved speech intelligibility
- DURABLE RECESSED MICROPHONES prevent damage and reduce wind noise
- RUNS ON 2 AA BATTERIES (not included)
Walker's Silencer Bluetooth Digital Earbuds, Rechargeable, NRR23dB, Voice Prompts, Sound Activated Compression
- Advanced Digital Circuit for Delivering True Crystal Clear Audio
- Digital Bluetooth Synch with Mobile Devices
- Free Control App- Allows Complete Control of your Silencer BT from your Smart Phone: Adjust Volume, Monitor Battery Levels, Control Program Settings
- Rechargeable- No longer have to deal with carrying extra batteries
- Four Program Settings 1-Universal, 2-Voice Clarity, 3-Hi Frequency Boost, 4-Power Boost
Walker's Razor Bluetooth Behind The Neck Hearing Protection Ear Buds with sound amplification and compression
- Behind-the-neck design doesn't interfere with your weapon, allowing for complete focus
- Bluetooth Technology for phone calls or streaming audio
- Sound Activated Compression circuit (SAC) provides a no-fail system for protecting your ears from harmful muzzle blast
- Powered by rechargeable LIPO battery 250mAH battery for 10 hours of use
- High gain omni-directional microphones for clear sound enhancement
- 31dB NRR . Auto-shut off (low power mode) after 4 to 6 hours
- Independant Volume Control for Bluetooth and Sound Amplification
Safariland in-Ear Impulse Hearing Protection, Black/Red, Medium/Large
- 33dB maximum protection for sudden loud noises that measures ~165dB
- 13dB minimum continuous protection
- Allows Normal conversations to be heard maintaining situational awareness
- Great for a variety of noisy environments like industrial situations, landscaping, cutting wood, gun ranges, loud concerts or theaters, etc
- See product description below for applicable Use, function and limitations
Walker's Game Ear GWP-RPHE Gear Hearing Protection Plugs
- Retractable digital ear buds
- Sound Activated compression (sac)
- Powered by rechargeable LiPo Battery 250Mah Battery for 10 hours of Use
- Hi gain omnidirectional microphones for clear sound enhancement
- HD speakers in the ear buds for wide range audio quality
- Material type: Plastic
Walkers Game Ear Elite Digital HD PRO 2 Beige Assisted Listening Device
- Four Digital Sound Processing Channels with Automatic Feedback Control
- 20 Bit Audio Processor for crisp clear sound with 8 band graphic equalizer
- Nano-Tech Waterproofing
- Adjustable frequency tuning – Bass/Treble fine tuning
- 50db of Hearing Enhancement/ 29dB NRR
- Please refer user manual attached below for instructions and troubleshooting steps
Ten Basic Goose Hunting Tips and Techniques
Check out these ten great tips to help you have a successful goose hunting season!
Team Work: Pair up with some of your fellow hunters and do your goose hunting together in a large open field. One of you should stay hidden on the out edge of the open field while the other approaches from the opposite side of the field forcing the geese to fly over the hidden hunter, setting him up for a great shot.
Scouting: Do some foot work and bird watching prior to going out goose hunting. Find the location of their feeding area. Once you establish where the geese are feed at make sure you can hunt in that area and set up a small blind near the vicinity.
Mimic Their Wings: By waving a few goose flags you can draw the attention of geese that are a little farther away. The flag will draw them like a flock of geese feeding.
Flight Path: Try your goose hunting near water where a large group of geese may flock together. Hunt them; if possible, by pass shooting while they are going to and from this area.
Wind Mapping: Wind mapping is very important to goose hunting, especial when using decoys. For the most part you usually want to place decoys downwind from where you are doing your goose hunting.
Decoys: Make sure and use the right decoys, there are so many to choose from. The type of decoy a goose hunter should use should match the conditions of the area he is hunting in through the geese hunting season.
Calling: When hunting geese make sure you are properly using the goose call. Geese are usually more responsive to a bird call then most birds but if you are in a good goose hunting location a goose caller should not be needed.
Blinds: When out goose hunting remember that a low profile blind is better. Flatter areas like fields and hay pastures can sometimes be a challenge to hunt, but not impossible. A large piece of fast grass can better furnish you in these kinds of areas.
Under Cover: You go out and invest into all the proper attire for goose hunting but not properly cover your hands. This is a common mistake; geese can be alerted to you when you move your hands if they are not camouflaged with paint or gloves.
Dress in Layers: Sometimes the best hunting is done in the worst weather. Be prepared for any weather by layering your clothes, this way you won't miss an opportunity while out goose hunting because you left early due to the weather.