10 Best Headlamp For Hunting
Updated on: March 2023
Best Headlamp For Hunting in 2023
Black Diamond Storm Headlamp, Dark Olive
Streamlight 61070 BuckMasters Trident Headlamp, Camo - 80 Lumens
- One Green 5mm LED, Three White 5 mm LEDs and a C4 Power LED
- Equipped With a Low Battery Warning Indicator
- Impervious to Shock; IPX4 rated for water resistant operation
- Offers 3 Levels of Lighting and Up To 63 hours Continuous Run Time
- Includes both elastic and rubber head straps
Headlamp, 12000 High Lumens Ultra Bright 7 LED Headlight Flashlight with White Red Lights, USB Rechargeable Waterproof Head Lamp, 8 Modes for Outdoor Camping Cycling Running Fishing
- ✅UlTRA BRIGHT AND LONG LIFE: The headlamp coandnsists of 7 LED bulbs a red safety taillight with high 12000 lumens and illumination range of 200 meters, which help you clearly see the surrounding and stay away from danger. It comes with a USB line and 2 * 3200mAh rechargeable batterries to provide a stronger bright and longer life.( Last for 7-9 hours when fully charged.)
- ✅8 LIGHTING MODES: The LED headlamp has 2 mode buttons to control 8 modes for versatile use. ①Press the LED key mode button, you can control the modes of main beam, side beam, all beam, SOS strobe.②Press the COB auxiliary mode button, you can control the modes of strong beam, warm beam, red light, SOS red strobe.
- ✅HIGH QUALITY AND WATERPROOF: The headlight flashlight has IPX4 waterproof rating, high quality battery box is more sealed to prevent water leakage. It is normal to use even when it is raining and snowing. In addition, we offer a high quality storage box for storing and carrying headlights with accessories.
- ✅COMFORTABLE AND ADJUSTABLE: The hands free headlamp can be rotated 90 degrees that make it ideal for indoors and outdoors to use. It is equipped with high-quality elastic band and head sponge pad for easy adjustment and installation, not sliding, which makes it comfortable for both adults and children.
- ✅PREMIUM SERVICE: We will provide 2-year assurance and 60-day fully money back or change new. If you have any questions, please tell us at first time. We will provide professional service to solve your problems. There is a totally risk-free purchase.
BORUiT RJ-3000 LED Headlamp with Green Light - White & Green LED Hunting Headlight - USB Rechargeable & 3 Mode -Ultra Bright 5000 Lumens Tactical Head lamp for Running, Camping, Hiking & More
- Ultra Bright Headlamp :With XML-T6 LED Main White Light and XP-E R2 2 LED Side Green lights,maximum can up to 5000 lumens ,you can enjoy your camping, hiking, cycling, climbing and other outdoor activity.
- Green light Headlamp : the human eye is most sensitive to the green range of light; Soft green light and animals are not spooked by a green light headlamp, great tool for fishing & hunting.
- Upgraded Headlamp : Compared with old RJ-3000 led headlamp ,it is a Upgrade version. Micro USB Interface ,you can charge it at any place and can be used as a emergency power bank .The view angle of the light is adjustable , so you won’t be tired when you with this headlamp.Much convenient and safer .
- 3 Lighting Mode : High White Light-Low White Light-Green Light ,which can meet your needs in different circumstance .
- Package&Warranty :It comes with a headlamp , a US charger, a USB cable ,2 Rechargeable 18650 Battery. All BORUiT products come with a one year manufacturers warranty .
Odear Super Bright Headlamp Rechargeable LED Spotlight with Battery Powered Headlight for Hunting Camping Fishing (Large)
- Super bright light::LED bulbs deliver high lumens to give you the brightest illumination up to 100,000 hours.long shots 2600 feet(800 meters)
- In order to ensure the visual field, angle adjustable (0-90°),elasticated adjustable headband,more stable and more comfortable
- It's easy to wear on the head or put on the ground, great for job site work lighting/Camping/Fishing/Car Repair/Emergency situation/back-up for power cut
- Two different light mode(High/Low),Built-in high capacity rechargeable 3*18650 lithium battery,Strong Mode can last for 6-8 hours when full of electricity illumination
- The IP4 waterproof rating means it is protected against splashing water from all angles, suitable for outdoor environment, adverse weather conditions
WindFire New Brightest Hunting Headlamp Zoomable Red CREE XML-T6 LED Night Hunting Light Waterproof Rechargeable Headlight for Coyote Hog Varmint Predator Hunting, Astronomy, Aviation with Batteries
- Brighteset Hunting Light: Unlike normal hunting lights, this newest hunting headlight adopts unfiltered CREE XML-T6 Red LED, much brighter than other lights. It can reach up to 600 Lumens at high mode.You will be suprised at how bright it is.
- Adjustable Focus: Zooming out the hunting headlamp to be used as a spot light can reach out as far as 300 Yards. Zooming in as a flood light provides a wide view when you are searching targets. Free your hands, perfect for night hunting.
- USB Rechargeable Headlight: This headlamp works with 1 or 2x rechargeable batteries, which are included, 1x Mirco USB charging cable for charging
- Adjustable Head Angle: Head 90º swivel ability, rotate it to shine literally any direction you want ! Practical, Reliable, Durable, Waterproof, Lightweight and Comfortable, ergonomically designed elastic headband.
- 3 Lighting Modes: You can choose among High/Low/Strobe modes by simply half click the on-off switch on the head part.
Elmchee Rechargeable headlamp, 6 LED 8 Modes 18650 USB Rechargeable Waterproof Flashlight Head Lights for Camping, Hiking, Outdoors
- 【Hands Free】With Elmchee rechargeable headlamp you can have a reliable, hands-free led headlight to brighten up your environment, leaving you free to work, read, and explore whenever and wherever you want.
- 【8 WORKING MODES】 this movable brightest LED head light is prepared to adjust to a full range of lighting needs. You can set up the color mode via pressing the key light.High,low,all and SOS strobe 4 modes.When key light working, press 3 seconds mode button to enter the auxiliary light mode,and you can choose high, low, red light, and SOS strobe.
- 【Rechargeable & Long Lasting 】--High Quality 1500mAh Li-polymer battery and 6 Super bright LEDs to shine stronger, brighter, and longer. The lifetime of the LED lights is over 100,000 hours. You should never need to change them.
- 【IPX-4 WATER RESISTANT】It protects against splashing water from anywhere, no need to worry about rains, snow. Lamp swivels can be 90 degrees adjusted, convenient for you to light different environment. Helpful tool for camping, caving, climbing, mountaineering, fishing, hunting, car repairing, DIY works or emergency.
- 【Two-year Quality Service 】We provide 100% refund and if you are not satisfactory with our head light we will provide fully refund or free change.This is totally free risk purchase!
BORUIT LED Headlamp - Ultra Bright 5000 Lumens, 3 Lighting Modes,White & Green LEDs, IPX4 Water Resistant, USB Rechargeable Head Lamp Perfect for Running, Camping, Hiking & More (green)
- With XML-T6 LED Main White Light and XR-E R2 2 LED Side Green lights ,you can enjoy your camping, hiking, cycling, climbing and other outdoor activity.
- Green light- the human eye is most sensitive to the green range of light; Soft green light and animals are not spooked by a green light headlamp, so this led headlamp with green light is great tool for fishing & hunting
- 3 Brightness Choice ( High white 100% brightness- Medium white 50% brightness- Medium green 50% brightness) to meet your need in different circumstance.
- Micro USB Interface and adjustable -which means that you can charge it at any place and can be used as a emergency power bank .The view angle of the light is adjustable , so you won’t be tired when you with this headlamp
- It comes with a headlamp , a US charger, a USB cable ,a three headlamp car charger ,2 Rechargeable 18650 Battery. Any question fell free to contact us.PlEASE NOTE we have to remove the battery plastic protector before we use it ,or it can not be use normally
BORUIT LED Headlamp - Ultra Bright 5000 Lumens, 3 Lighting Modes,White & Red LEDs, IPX4 Water Resistant, USB Rechargeable Head Lamp Perfect for Running, Camping, Hiking & More
- With XML-T6 LED Main White Light and XR-E R2 2 LED Side Red lights ,you can enjoy your camping, hiking, cycling, climbing and other outdoor activity.
- Red light- the human eye is most sensitive to the red range of light; The red light help you navigate in remote areas but cannot usually be seen from a great distance. Animals are not spooked by a red light headlamp, great tool for fishing & hunting.
- 3 Brightness Choice ( High white 100% brightness- Medium white 50% brightness- Medium red 50% brightness) to meet your need in different circumstance.
- Micro USB Interface ,which means that you can charge it at any place and can be used as a emergency power bank .The view angle of the light is adjustable , so you won’t be tired when you with this headlamp.
- It comes with a headlamp , a US charger, a USB cable ,a three headlamp car charger ,2 Rechargeable Battery. All BORUIT products come with a one year manufacturers warranty .Any question pls feel free to as，we will as soon as solve the problem
Tactical LED Headlamp Flashlight, Hunting Headlight Zoomable 3 Colors Exchange Red Light Green Light Lens and White Light Headlamp for Camping Hiking Fishing
- 3 EXCHANGE LENSES: This tactical led headlamp comes with white light green light and red light lense. You can change different color light to meet many different environments. Bulb is XM-L T6 LED which has a natural long useful life. Powered by 3 AAA batteries. (Not Included)
- ZOOMABLE: The led headlamp flashlight features an adjustable focus. Fully zoomable from wide to narrow beam. Spotlight for long range observation, while floodlight for large area illumination. You can adjust the brightness as you want and adjust the focus of the beam.
- HIGH LUMEN AND 90 DEGREE ROTATION: This zoomable headlight goes much farther than ordinary headlights while staying bright. The head swivel can be 90 degree rotated, pivoting headlamp lets you point the beam where you prefer.
- 3 LIGHT MODES AND IPX4 WATERPROOF: This led headlamp comes with 3 mode light, High/Low/Strobe. These led headlamps can come in handy in emergency situations or during outdoor adventures. Waterproof design allows it to be used in extreme cold or during heavy rain.
- DURABLE AND COMFORTABLE: This tactical headlamp constructed with high quality aluminum alloy, it’s made to last and to withstand all manner of grueling conditions. This headlamp isn’t just tough, it’s also designed for maximum comfort. Adjustable Strap is provided to make your head get the best comfortable condition and the sweat-resistant headband allow you enjoy temperature control.
Hunting Highs and Lows
District Theater's "Last Five Years" is a hard-hitting but terrifically executed look at the ups and downs of love.
"The Last Five Years," July 16, 23, 30 at 2 p.m.; 20, 27, 29 at 8 p.m., District Theatre, 1611 2nd Ave., Rock Island, IL. (309) 235-1654. [email protected] Tickets are $14 for students and seniors, $16 for adults.
By Sean Leary
It's no secret to anyone who's read my stuff in the last five months that one of my favorite movies of recent vintage is "(500) Days of Summer," a mixtape look at love that scrambles the titular time to tell the tale of a relationship gone wrong and right and wrong and right and wrong again.
If you like that movie, you're definitely going to want to check out District Theatre's latest offering, the musical "The Last Five Years," which uses the same conceit, chopping up and tossing the scrapbook of a relationship into the air like confetti, only to watch it land in the broken shape of a heart, waiting to be scattered by the breeze left by a closing door. (And if you haven't seen that movie, well, rent the damn thing and thank me later. But in addition to renting it, come see this show, which you'll enjoy regardless.)
"Last Five" is brilliant in its manipulation of your heart in the way of a great lover, alternately maddening and mad for it, immersed in itself so fully that you can't help but resist the pull of its undertow.
Cari Downing and Tristan Tapscott are the happy/unhappy couple, Cathy and Jamie, a pair of twentysomethings that meet on the cusp of artistic careers in New York City. She's a would-be actress, he's a writer on the rise. Both have big dreams that, at least at the onset of their relationship, include one another, and each sees in the other a mirror of their passions.
However, careers in the arts breed insecurities enough within one person. Within two, they can be a deadly mix. And incongruities in levels of success, commitment and perseverance can prove combustible.
So it goes with Cathy and Jamie, who have to deal with the intrinsic topsy turviness of a relationship augmented by the even more uncertain ways of dual careers in a capricious and subjective medium in a city that bleeds pressure. It's no shock then that the relationship has more than its share of rocky moments. But that said, those moments are brought home in such a way that they're relatable to any relationship, regardless of one in which both participants are rooted in the arts.
"Last Five" is masterful in its jumping between high and low moments in the duo's relationship, mixing tones brilliantly and bringing the musical and lyrical texts and subtexts into harmony (or disharmony) in line with the arc of its story. Its sweetnesses are all the more bitter as a result, and its betrayals are all the more poignant.
Director David Turley's staging of the show is terrific, suiting each scene well, and utilizing the intimacy of the space to give the audience the feel of emotions zigging and sagging as its actors ebb and wane from the spotlights. Danny White's musical accompaniment likewise works wonderfully, providing the sonic bed for both characters to metaphorically, figuratively, and literally, lie in.
The leads are extremely well cast, both likeable and approachable in demeanor and style, which is key in a show that features some dicey behavior. With the wrong actors, you could find yourself tipping completely onto the side of sympathy for one or the other, which would totally throw off the chemistry of the show and become a distraction at best, a slog about with a grating character at worst. And when you've got two characters sharing equal stage time, you don't want to find yourself immersed in hatred half of that time. (That is, hatred that isn't shaped by the writer's intent.)
Cari Downing exudes a girl-next-door charm that houses a wicked wit made all the more amusing by its incongruity with her image. Her Cathy is so completely enchanting particularly when enchanted that it's easy to see why Jamie falls in love with her. It's inevitable that the audience does as well, and, at least for my part, I found myself on Team Cathy. That said, she's no angel and is likewise so shockingly venomous and selfish at parts that it's easy to see why they fail. But even at her worst, Downing's charming demeanor makes her sympathetic. It's not until later that you really consider the passive aggressive self-centeredness of her actions, and that's in large part due to the brightness of Downing's ebullience in her more upbeat scenes '" it leaves a corona that blinds you to her character's flaws.
Likewise for the sadness of Tapscott as Jamie. He's got a far more dangerous role to play, especially given the brightness of Downing's Cathy. It's difficult to excuse the behavior of Jamie, who largely comes across as a cad, but alternately, when considered, is more sympathetic, and that is in large part due to the sense of genuine sorrow you get from Tapscott's performance. You don't get a sense of malice or conniving from his Jamie as much as you get an overall frustration and regret. You can't ultimately be on board with him, but you can at least understand how things went so wrong between the two, and you feel as though there's a part of him that honestly wishes it hadn't. Like Downing, his glee in conveying the breathless speed in which they fall into love leaves you with a winning impression that blunts the force of his dishonor.
"The Last Five Years" is not an easy show. It's not going to leave you with the warm fuzzies or gloss over moments that you'd rather avoid. It picks scabs. It examines the remains. But it also bathes in the adrenaline and rush of happiness that kills the pain. It's not a show about happy endings, but happy beginnings, and everything in between. But like many relationships, difficult or not, it leaves you better for having experienced it.