Best Ghost Hunting Equipment For Beginners in 2023
Ghost Hunting Spirit Box - KII K-II K-2 K2 EMF Meter & EVP Recorder
- KII EMF Meter Is A Great EMF Meter
- The K2 Meter Is Great For Spirit Communication
- Digital EVP Recorder Has 8GB of Memory & Recording Up To 9 Hours Play Back Up To 6 Hours!
- P-SB7 Spirit Box
- FREE Speaker
Ghost-Hunting For Dummies
SB7 Spirit Box for Ghost Hunting - Newest Model with FM+AM and Speaker
Ghost Hunting for Beginners: Everything You Need to Know to Get Started
SBox Ghost Box Scanner with Spirit Box and EVP Recorder
- Radio Sweep Spirit Box with AM/FM
- Select Speeds and Direction, Forward or Reverse
- Record and Playback Sweep Session or EVP Audio via SD Memory Card
- Loud, Amplified Speaker Built In (no external needed)
- Rechargeable Long-Life Battery with USB Charging Cable
4K Wifi Full Spectrum Camcorders, Ultra HD Infrared Night Vision Paranormal Investigation Video Camera with 60fps 24MP 30X Digital Zoom - Ghost Hunting Camera(with 2 batteries, 32GB SD card included)
- Infrared flashlight, 32GB SD card, high definition wide angle lens, an extra super power battery(fhd 1080P regular recording time max up to 220 minutes of the extra battery, cu, robs, FCC, UL listed - free for a limited time) All included.
- Upgraded IPS touchscreen! Sony COMS sensor 24 MP, dual-core smart chip, 4K Ultra HD 30x Digitally enhanced zoom: allows you to get realistic videos and images.
- Brand new camcorder system: Original from Ancter team tested more than 2000 hours before releasing - allows for IR mode without using built-in IR LED, directly working with an external infrared light to get different experience and double battery using life.
- Webcam function: camcorder dopts new unzip and restore technology. It's automatically Compresses files when saving files, restores 4K quality when playing. Can be Used as a webcam with UHD 4K resolution, and zoom function is available when doing live.
- World's only colorful infrared and full spectrum video recording camcorder. Built in Wi-Fi - For remote viewing&download files from camera to mobile phones on Android/ iPhone.(All operation through the app)
The Ghost Meter EMF Sensor
- Simple one-handed operation
- Low- or no-light operation
- Fully-adjustable audio tone
- Flashing led lights
- Signal-strength indicator
Ghost Hunting in Haunted Cemeteries: A How-To Guide
K-II EMF Meter for Ghost Hunting
- Instantaneous response to EMF fluctuations & spikes
- Simple push-on/push-off operation
- Easy-to-read multi-segment LED display
- Accuracy of 5% at 50-60 Hz
- Detects ELF range (50 to 1,000 Hz) & VLF range (1,000 to 20,000 Hz)
4K Video Camera Zohulu Camcorder, WiFi Vlogging Camera for YouTube with Microphone, 60FPS 48MP Ultra HD 16X Digital Zoom Night Vision Camera with IR Flashlight, Wide Angle Lens (2 Batteries Included)
- 【4K Video Camera】Capture 4K super clear video that far exceeds 1080P HD resolution(play on 4K HDTV to get the best effect). Capture wonderful photos in 48MP super high definition. 3.0 inch capacitive touchscreen offer vivider vision and quicker response.
- 【4K Camera with External Microphone and HD Wide Angle Lens】Equipped With Premium External Microphone to record crystal clear&loud sound. The microphone use X -Y stereo Pickup Technology,Low Cut Filter to reduce noise. The Wide angle lens allows for broader interesting scenes enter into your lens.
- 【4K Wifi Camcorder with 2 Batteries】A single NP-FV5 Plus 3.8V 2500mAh rechargeable battery can be used up to 160min(4K Pixel) (2K Pixel: 180min) to record your every special lovely moments indoor&outdoor. Download the "NovaCam" App and Remote the camera with your mobile phone. No one will excluded in the group photo.
- 【External IR Flashlight Included & Built-in Dual Infrared Light】Shoot in the dark and low night for paranormal investigation or night mornitoring. The video and photo functions can be used as normal under the dark night. Two card slots for SD/TF card (max up to 128GB, card Not included.)
- 【Camera Service and Warranty】This 4K Digital Video Camera support one month free replacement or refund,one year warranty.If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us and we will give you a best solution within 24 hours.
Choosing a Paranormal Investigation Group
How to select a ghost hunting group to best serve your needs.
First no group doing this for the right reason will charge for an investigation. However most groups do accept donations if you choose you would like to compensate them.
Do some research on a group before you contact them. Check out their site and see what they have done in the past. See if it is all commercial business or have they done residential locations. Groups with no residential cases are probably more prone to be thrill seekers or less experienced with dealing with a person in need. Many groups like ours use commercial locations for training and trying out new equipment in between actual cases as there is no exact science to ghost hunting. With social media you can even use facebook to do a little looking into what type of people are in the group.
Decide if you want a scientific based paranormal group or one more on the spiritual side. Groups with a more scientific base will usually look for ways to debunk claims and find alternatives to what you are experiencing. They will rely on evidence to prove a haunting rather than their personal feeling. Some groups like ours do have intuitive people on the team. While we are investigating a haunted location we utilize them more as a guide and never use their feelings in anyway as evidence. We have worked with groups before that come in and start naming spirits and telling homeowners what they want to hear. If you choose one of these groups, be leery of what they are saying without seeing some kind of hard evidence to back it up.
Find out what kind of follow up they do. Are they a come in, do an investigation and leave kind of group or will they come back multiple times if necessary to find answers to your paranormal issues. Many of our investigations have required multiple visits on short notice.
Find a group you feel comfortable with. If you call and talk to their case manager and get a bad vibe contact another group. There is no need to feel uncomfortable with the group that is there to help you. People who contact a paranormal investigation group usually have enough stress with what is already going on. If you call a group and do not receive a call within 24 hours you might want to consider looking for another group that will see you as a priority.
Once you contact a group feel free to ask questions on what equipment they will be using, what techniques they use and anything else you might have a question with. Most groups will be more than happy to answer any and all questions that you have.
The most important thing to remember is that you are comfortable with the group you choose as they are there to help you.