Best Free Hunting Apps For Android in 2023
DEER HUNTER CLASSIC
Wild Animal Survival Shooter Simulator: Jungle Hunting Games Free For Kids
- - An ultimate hunting action.
- - Gameplay is simple yet entertaining.
- - Efficient sniper gun control.
- - True to life hunting experience.
- - High fidelity cool graphics.
- Dangerous yet beautiful environment Full of wild animals.
- Variety of Animals to Kill.
- Best 3D Forest environment.
- Shooting from a vantage point.
- Shoot through Tree leaves.
Ghostcom Radar Spirit Detector
- Spooky and mysterious message generator
- Location and distance data
- Spiritual statistics (emotional state, zodiac sign, sex etc.)
Deer Sniper 3D
- First Person shooting
- Efficient gun control
- Enemy AI (Artificial Intelligence)
- 3D Graphics and Sound effects
- Real Time Jungle Environment
- Winter and Snow Filed Environment
- Action packed strategies in the jungle full of wild animals
- Hunt not just deer's,but many jungle animals like Bears and Wolfs as a hunter in the forest at different levels!
- Mini map to hunt animals with accuracy of best hunter
- Realistic Assault and Sniper Rifles
Cover art Bird hunting and shooting bird simulator
- Hunting challenge
- Shoot challenge
- Pheasant hunting
- Bird slaughter
- Bird simulator
- 3D shootery
- Hunting challenge
- Shoot challenge
Z War Zombie Hunting
- real zombies
- zombies hunter
- realistic city environment
- modern weapons
- latest guns
Adventure Duck Hunting
- - First Person (FPS) 3D Shooting game
- - Efficient Weapon control and high reflections
- - 3D Graphics and Sound Effects
- - Real time Duck Hunting experience
- - Multiple challenging levels and waves
Safari Hunting 4x4
- - Hunting animals.
- - Driving off road on luxury 4x4.
- - Beautiful graphics and realistic scenery.
- - Realistic animated animals to be hunted.
- - Sounds of Africa, enhancing the reality effect.
- - Best hunter score table.
Lion Hunter African Safari
- TOP Game features:
- HD quality 3D graphics for the most addictive game in free hunting games
- Real fast movement and weapon controls
- Customizable weapons and rewards
- Offline game of lion hunting - no Wi-Fi game
- Elusive Jungle Environment in lion games for kids free
- Shoot like a pro in best of 2017 hunting game
- Stunning fps game for first person shooting game fans
- Upgradable magazines and barrels firepower
- Best hunting simulator in free shooting games
Wild Tiger Safari Hunting 2018
- New Tiger hunter
- Best Hunting game
- Modern weapons
- realistic environment
- Real sounds
White-Tailed Deer Hunting: Location
White-tailed deer can usually be located in areas where they find plants that they like to eat.
To begin to understand what the perfect spot for finding white-tailed deer looks like you will have to better understand a few things about these beautiful animals. Two factors come to mind when talking about this perfect spot: either they will be eating there or they will be using the area for protection. Both are important, but they are usually different.
When white-tailed deer are using an area for protection they are generally looking for protection from the elements. They will be looking for shelter from high winds, temperature changes, snow, rain and other elements of the weather. When looking for white-tailed deer in these situations you should look for an area that may have taller treetops, usually consisting of softwoods with some openings or patches, and in areas lower in elevation.
The perfect spot to find white-tailed deer when they are eating will depend on what is available for them to eat. To accomplish finding this spot you will have to know what types of plants white-tailed deer prefer in their diet. This is where people often have different theories. Most people believe that white-tailed deer are grazers, meaning that they predominantly eat grasses. However, this is not the case. Actually, white-tailed deer are browsers, meaning that they prefer to eat the leaves and tender young growth of woody plants, according to a Texas Parks and Wildlife Publication. Even though white-tailed deer prefer browse or "brush" plants, they also eat forbs or "weed" plants, mast or "the fruit" of plants and even a few grasses. White-tailed deer also enjoy planted crops as well, but, like stated earlier, they do not prefer these plants.
So, areas you need to look for when trying to find that perfect spot will have a majority of browse plants, some forbs and even a little bit of grasses. Browse plants to look for are deciduous holly, oak, common greenbriar, skunkbush, cedar elm and even mistletoe. Some forbs to look for are common chickweed, mat euphorbia, wild onions, yellow woodsorrel, Western ragweed, Illinois bundleflower and lespedeza. Grasses that white-tailed deer will eat are dichathelium, Texas wintergrass, little bluestem and sideoats gramma. Crops, such as wheat, oats and lablab will also be eaten by white-tailed deer.