Best Folding Hand Saw For Hunting in 2023
REXBETI Folding Saw, Heavy Duty Extra Long 11 Inch Blade Hand Saw for Wood Camping, Dry Wood Pruning Saw with Hard Teeth, Quality SK-5 Steel
FLORA GUARD Folding Hand Saw, Camping/Pruning Saw with Rugged 7.7 Inch Blades Professional Folding Saw Razor Tooth Sharp Blade Solid Grip(Red)
- Ideal saw for cutting through large tree branches
- Triple-cut razor teeth hardened to stay sharp for smooth, fast sawing.
- Ergonomic and Comfortable Handle: An easy to carry and use hand saw.
- Fully hardened stainless-steel 7.7inch saw blade.
- FLORA GUARD: Dedicating to make a better tools for gardeners.
SOG Folding Saw - Wood Saw, Hand Saw, Pruning Saw and Camping Saw with 8.25 Inch Removable Blade and Compact Sheath for Foldable Saw (F10N-CP)
- COMPACT FOLDING SAWS FOR CAMPING: These hand saws for trees and branches will tackle hard wood and green wood; limbing saw with differentially tempered steel teeth measures 17.25 inches in total length
- SURVIVAL SAW WITH HIGH CARBON STEEL BLADE: These folding hand saws are built with a removable steel blade; small hand saw blade features black powder coating for ensured rust-resistance
- FOLDABLE SAW WITH SOFT TPR HANDLE: Backpacking saw and hiking saw provides a soft grip for cutting branches and logs; folding pruning saw handles comfortably for longer tasks
- PORTABLE FOLDING CAMP SAW: Bushcraft saw, tree saw hand garden saw folds to fit in its durable black sheath; foldable hand saw carries easy at only 9.2 ounces
- SOG KNIVES FOR LIFE: Take care of your compact saw and we’ll take care of you; these SOG camping saws with sheath are built to last; we consider all repair and replacement requests
Bahco 396-LAP Laplander Folding Saw, 7-1/2 -Inch Blade, 7 TPI
- General purpose folding saw with an 7-1/2 -inch blade, 7 teeth per inch, for cutting both green and dry wood, plastic, or bone.
- XT Toothing, 7 TPI. Blade is specially coated for rust protection and low friction.
- Two-component plastic handle for perfect grip, with leather strap.
- Specially designed for wildlife enthusiasts, hunters, and campers
- Equipped with safety lock for both lock-in and lock-out
Corona RS 7245 Razor Tooth Folding Saw, 7-Inch Curved Blade
- 7” blade Ideal for cutting up to 3” diameter branches
- Ergonomically designed co-molded handle covers blade in folded position; with pistol grip to mitigate hand slippage on handle
- Easy to latch blade lock prevents injury
- Blade made of High Carbon Japanese SK5 steel with exceptional hardness and durability for a long-lasting tool
- Blades with up to 6 teeth per inch adds greater opportunities to cut wood limbs on cross-cut
- Ideal for cutting small to medium sized branches
- Razor-toothed curved-blade design for faster and cleaner cuts
- Razor-sharp teeth are 3-sided for efficiency and impulse-hardened for strength
- Ergonomically designed co-molded handle
- Limited lifetime warranty
HME Products Mini Folding Saw
- 5'' Carbon Steel Blade with rust resistant coating
- Blade locks in open and closed positions for safety
- Pistol grip handle to help prevent addidental slippage
- Easily fits in any backpack or hunting back with its small, compact design
FLORO Folding Hand Saw, 7 Inches Blade, Manganese Steel Folding Trim Pruner with Safety Lock, Convenient, Lightweight Gardening Tool, Non-Slip Ergonomic Handle, Ideal for Tree, Shrubs, Twigs Pruning
- ✔ HIGH QUALITY, HEAVY DUTY MATERIALS --- Expertly crafted with high-quality manganese steel and razor sharp triple cut teeth, the 7” blade is strong, durable, wear-resistant and anti-rust. Firm yet flexible, the Floro Folding Hand Pruning Saw is uncoated to reduce friction and allow for a smoother push and pull cutting motion.
- ✔ COMFORTABLE RUBBER GRIP --- Unlike other branch trimmers with cheap plastic handles, the reliable garden saw from Floro has a specially designed ergonomic red rubber handle. The comfortable, non-slip surface provides optimum grip for greater efficiency with less effort, perfect for strong and weak wrists.
- ✔ EASY TO FOLD, CONVENIENT TO CARRY --- The sharp blade of the portable sawtooth folds completely into the handle with no exposed teeth so you can quickly fold the hand saw and toss it in your toolbox, pocket or backpack without worrying about snagging or scratching. An adjustable bolt connects the blade to the handle which can be tightened to prevent hand saw blade wobbling.
- ✔ SAFETY LOCK TO PREVENT ACCIDENTS --- The saw is easy to open & close with a lock. Once folded into the handle, the secure safety lock stops the blade from being accidentally opened or closed. The lock catch must be pressed and held in order for the lock-in blade to appear, preventing unintended injuries.
- ✔ ESSENTIAL MULTI-PURPOSE TOOL --- More than just an amazing pruning and trimming blade, the multi-purpose folding hand saw comes in handy when backpacking, hiking, hunting, camping and working on the job site. The versatile pocket saw cuts through bone, plastics, natural wood and wood composites such as PPC wood.
Primos Folding Saw
- The compact-folding saw quietly unfolds and locks into position
- Offset teeth
- Push-button lock
The Friendly Swede Folding Hand Saw with Ergonomic TPR Handle and 8-Inch Blade for Gardening, Survival, Bushcraft, Camping (Black)
- CUT YOUR WAY THROUGH THE BUSH: This saw is the perfect tool for every outdoor enthusiast (even if it is just your backyard garden). The saw can be used on both green & dry wood as well as plastic and bones. Bring the saw with you on your outback adventures to be able to easily build a shelter, clear a path or prepare a meal. Use it in your garden as well for pruning shrubs and trees. There is always a hedge to trim or a fence to fix & in these situations it’s good to have a sturdy saw close by.
- 8 INCH BLADE: The saw has a total length of 17 inches and the blade is 8 inches. When folded, the saw is just over 9 inches. The saw blade is made of 65Mn Steel (equiv. to 1065 Carbon Steel) and has 7 teeth per inch (TPI).
- 2 x 27.5” PARACORD: To the saw we have added two pieces of 550 Paracord. Paracord is useful in all outdoor situations thanks to its enormous durability. Fasten your hammock, make a fishing line (from the strands inside) or use as a tourniquet. The paracord can also be used for carrying the saw or for hanging it up during storage.
- SAFETY LOCK: When opening the saw the blade will lock into place to make it sturdier when using the saw as well as to avoid getting things trapped between the blade and the handle.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: This product is covered by The Friendly Swede's Lifetime Warranty. Our customer service team is here for you and happy to help answer ANY questions you may have in <24hrs. Just copy-paste this link into your browser: http://amzn.to/1AmGlj8
GARTOL Portable Folding Hand Saw - Camping Pruning Saw Features 3-Sides Razor Tooth Blade and Comfortable Handle, Hand Tools Great for Hunting DIY Woodworking Trimming Tree Branches PVC Bamboo Bone
- SHARP RAZOR TOOTH BLADE DESIGNED: Razor tooth saws are designed to be as comfortable in your hand as they are effective in cutting. Each whetstone-ground razor tooth is sharpened on 3 sides, then impulse hardened for a longer life. You can easily cut branches up to 4-inches in diameter with this rust-resistant powerful handsaw! You can cut faster as a result of this tri-edge teeth blade which fits around the log perfectly, will not get stuck.
- WIDELY USED HANDSAW : This is an excellent portable hand saw, whether for yard work or campsite use. Pruning Saw measures 16.6" long when open and folds to a compact 9". Throw this lightweight saw in your backpack, toolbox or car for EMERGENCY SITUATIONS. This camping saw will be a great help in the bush for trail maintenance or while camping or constructing shelter. Application garden pruning, arborist, camping, DIY woodworking, hunting, hiking.
- ERGONOMIC ANTI-SLIP GRIP: The ergonomic rubberized grip fits the hand naturally and is designed to prevent dropping when loosely held. So the rugged razor tooth blade remains stable during strong pulls resulting in accurate cuts.The size will work with any hand size from small to extra-large.
- SAFE LOCKING MECHANISM: GARTOL hand saw is easy to open & close with a lock. Which keeps blade firmly in place during use and prevent the accident of saw blade falling or gripping by impacting, beside, it ensures safe when not in use.
- WHAT YOU GET. GARTOL portable folding hand saw and our friendly customer service. We will fix any problems quickly and answer to your need every time. We are always available to help our customers.
Kid Friendly Instructions for Making Your Own Cardboard Cornhole Boards
if you do not think of the hardware store, mitre box, hand saw and keyhole saw when you are contemplating an afternoon of fun with the young 'uns, why not give this thorough guide on how to make your own cornhole boards from cardboard a try?
If you play or have played cornhole and know all there is about the tossing game in which players try to throw a corn-filled bean bag into an open slot, you also know that there are some serious rules and regulations to follow in order to stay on the good side of the American Cornhole Association. To find instructions for building a regulation set of cornhole boards you will be best served to visit AC's very own Chris Matier who submitted excellent and easy to follow Steps for Making Your Own Corn Hole Boards.
On the other hand, if you do not think of the hardware store, mitre box, hand saw and keyhole saw when you are contemplating an afternoon of fun with the young 'uns, why not give this thorough guide on how to make your own cornhole boards from cardboard - the kid friendly version - a try?
- 2 sheets of cardboard measuring at least 2 x 1 feet OR 2 cardboard boxes in that size
- Utility shears OR Exacto knife OR serrated bread knife
- Measuring tape
- Pencils, colored markers, finger paint, stickers
- Hot glue OR gardening wire
- 4 cans of soda (filled)
- small objects for throwing, such as golf balls
Regulation cornhole boards measure 4 x 2 feet but this might be a bit too ambitious for the average backyard; for an afternoon of fun, go ahead and cut a thick piece of cardboard to measure 2 x 1 feet. You should be able to use your utility shears or the good bread knife with the serrated edge (don't tell the cook in the house you are using the knife for cardboard).
If your children are older, make a hole that is six inches in diameter (as would be the case for a regulation board) centered in the upper quarter of the board. For younger kids, the hole should be bigger and eight inches is not unheard of. Get out the finger paint and stickers and let your kids decorate the board to their hearts' content.
Since most garages and closets have copious amounts of cardboard boxes that are left over from the purchase of a variety of appliances, you might be able to get away with using an already precut size box and simply shortening the sides. If you go this route, plan on having the board on an incline of 15 to 25 degrees. If calculating angles is a bit ambitious, simply plan on elevating the top end with the hole by about 12 inches - which happens to be the size of a standard can of Diet Coke.
As a matter of fact, using soda cans is a great way of fastening the cornhole boards in place and you may choose to attach the cardboard either with hot glue, or some gardening wire that is looped through the tab on the top of each can and then attached to the respective corner of the board.
With the board ready to go, you can choose to either make your own bags - following the advice of another AC contributor, Amy Browne, who offers step by step instructions in her article entitled Corn Hole Bean Bags - How To Make Your Own, or you can use something you have already laying around the house that will fit through the hole you cut into the board. If all else fails, golf balls are great!
Since the sawing of the cardboard will take you no longer than about 15 minutes, the most labor intensive part will be the decorating and it is entirely up to your kids how long this phase of the afternoon fun will last. When they are ready to graduate from painting to tossing, all you need to do is attach the soda cans and place the platforms some 33 feet apart - which you would do if you were playing with adults; for kids, the age and ability to throw will determine how far apart you should place the cornhole boards.
If your kids really become interested in the game, you might want to consider purchasing or building regulation equipment and reading up on the exact rules of the game which are readily available online. Who knows, the five year old who today could not wait to place her handprints on her board while her brother decided to decorate his cornhole board with Spiderman stickers might be the family's new cornholio of tomorrow!
American Cornhole Association
Don't stop there! Find more great DIY tips from Sylvia Cochran:
How to Make Your Own Stained Glass Windows
How to Add Audio to a Website or Home Page
St. Patrick's Day Crafts for Kids
DIY Custom Window Treatments: Roller Shades
Guide to Georgian Style Moldings
Make Christmas Crafts and Ornaments with Webkinz®