Best Electronic Ear Muffs For Duck Hunting in 2023
Walkers Game Ear GWP-RSEM-KPT Walker's Razor Slim Electronic Muff - Kryptek Camo
- Razor" ultra-thin rubberized cups
- Two Omni Directional Microphones
- Provides sound Activated protection over 89 dB at 0.02 reaction time
- Noise reduction rating of 23dB
- Operates on 2 'AAA' batteries- included
- “Razor” Ultra-Thin Rubberized Cups
- Two Omni Directional Speakers
- Provides Sound Activated Protection over 89 dB @ 0.02 Reaction Time
- Noise Reduction Rating of 23dB
- Operates on 2 ‘AAA’ batteries- included
Walker's Silencer Digital Earbuds, Sound Activated Compression, NRR25dB, Dynamic Wind Reduction
- Left & right ear buds (pair) with independent Volume control deliver digital hearing enhancement and protection
- Sound Activated Compression (SAC) Any sounds over 85dB do not get amplified by the Walker's Silencer, but instead get reduced by 25dB thanks to the SAC ability.
- Include 3 different sizes of foam tips to ensure a tight, secure fit
- Powered by #10 batteries (4 included) 80 hours Battery life (estimated)
- Carry Case included for convenient storing and transport of your Silencer Ear Buds
Walker's Silencer Bluetooth Digital Earbuds, Rechargeable, NRR23dB, Voice Prompts, Sound Activated Compression
- Advanced Digital Circuit for Delivering True Crystal Clear Audio
- Digital Bluetooth Synch with Mobile Devices
- Free Control App- Allows Complete Control of your Silencer BT from your Smart Phone: Adjust Volume, Monitor Battery Levels, Control Program Settings
- Rechargeable- No longer have to deal with carrying extra batteries
- Four Program Settings 1-Universal, 2-Voice Clarity, 3-Hi Frequency Boost, 4-Power Boost
Peltor Sport Tactical 500 Smart Electronic Hearing Protector with Bluetooth Technology, Ear protection for shooting, gun ranges, hunting
- NRR: 26 dB noise reduction rating
- IDEAL FOR both indoor and outdoor shooters and hunters
- BLUETOOTH TECHNOLOGY to stream music and make calls
- DYNAMIC SUPPRESSION TIME measures the energy in gunshot noise and automatically sets suppression time for reduced echoes and increased comfort
- CLEAR VOICE TRACKING seeks voice within background noise and actively filters noise for improved speech intelligibility
- DURABLE RECESSED MICROPHONES prevent damage and reduce wind noise
- RUNS ON 2 AA BATTERIES (not included)
WALKER'S Electronic Behind The Neck Retractable Plugs
- Behind-the-neck design doesn't interfere with your weapon, allowing for complete target focus. Non intrusive design is perfect for all applications where hearing protection and environment awareness is critical
- Hi-Gain directional microphones amplify external sounds for increased environment awareness
- Sound Activated Compression circuit (SAC) provides a no-fail system for protecting your ears from harmful muzzle blast
- Powered by rechargeable LIPO battery 250mAH battery for 10 hours of use. Auto-Shut Off (low power mode) after 4 to 6 hours. Timer resets and unit wakes after any button is pressed
- 31dB NRR
- Flexible design makes it easy to carry and store
- Designed and Engineered in the USA
Pro Ears Stealth 28 - PEEBGRN - Electronic Hearing Protection & Amplification - NRR 28 - Behind The Head Ear Buds - Digital Earbuds, Green
- PROPRIETARY SOUND TECHNOLOGY: World's only DLSC sound compression technology with 5x hearing amplification to protect your ears while letting you hear softer sounds. Eliminates "tinny" sound.
- INDUSTRY-LEADING METRICS: The Stealth 28 has a Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) of 28 and a lightning fast 2. 0ms response time, which greatly enhances your situational awareness while simultaneously protecting your hearing from loud noise.
- GO ALL DAY WITH RAPID RECHARGE: No more batteries to buy. Just plug in the USB charger and get up to 18 hours of use with a quick one hour charging time.
- ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT COMFORT: Ultra-lightweight at just 0. 7 ounces and equipped with three sizes of incredibly soft earbuds make all day use a breeze.
- WINDY OUTSIDE? NO PROBLEM: The Stealth 28 was smartly designed with a wind cover over the microphone - reducing the annoying sound that many other ear buds experience on gusty days.
- MULTI-PURPOSE PROTECTION: Along with offering ear protection for hunting and shooting, our ear buds have a wide range of applications including everything from construction and yard work to sports events, concerts, fireworks, travel and so much more.
- CRAFTSMANSHIP YOU CAN COUNT ON: Unlike others, we've spent the past decade solely focused on optimizing hearing protection. Stealth 28 earbuds are sold by a veteran-owned business and come with an industry-leading 1-year .
Decibullz - NRR 31 Custom Molded Earplugs, Perfect Fit Ear Protection for Safety, Travel, Work and Shooting (Blue)
- CUSTOM MOLDED EARPLUGS: Easily and quickly fitted to the exact shape of your ear. This creates a perfect fitting earplug that will never hurt, never fall out and provide superior noise isolation.
- EASY SHAPE SYSTEM: Simply heat the Decibullz thermoplastic molds in boiling water, let them cool for a bit, and shape them to your ears. That's it, and If you don't get the perfect fit the first time Decibullz are the only custom earplugs that are re-moldable.
- PERFECT FOR ANY SITUATION: Decibullz are perfect for shooting, traveling, working, loud concerts, and safety.
- INCLUDED WITH PURCHASE: Two Decibullz Thermoplastic Custom Molds, Three Sets of Triple Flange Tips S, M, L, One Set of Max Protect MEDIUM Foam Tips, Earplug Carrying Pouch with Decibullz Logo
- OUR STORY: Kyle Kirkpatrick is a Olympic level gymnastics coach, extreme athlete and a tech nerd. But he was fed up with headphones because they wouldn't stay in, sounded awful or hurt his ears. Kyle consulted audio engineers, material specialists and high-level athletes to develop and test hundreds of designs, formulas and prototypes in order to create an easy and affordable custom molded earphone. In February 2012 Kyle created the worlds first thermo-fit custom earphone and Decibullz was born.
Walkers Game Ear Alpha Quad with NXT Camo
- 4 wind resistant, high frequency, stereo microphones for precise sound directionality
- 9x Hearing Enhancement / Power - 50dB
- 2 independent volume controls
- Sound activated compression (SAC) & Noise reducing rating, NRR 24dB
- Anti-Microbial Ear Pads
Walker's Game Ear Silencer Digital Earbuds Rechargeable, NRR23dB, Sound Supression, Sound Activated Compression, Advanced Digital Circuit, Gray (GWP-SLCRRC)
Walker's Game Ear GWP-RPHE Gear Hearing Protection Plugs
- Retractable digital ear buds
- Sound Activated compression (sac)
- Powered by rechargeable LiPo Battery 250Mah Battery for 10 hours of Use
- Hi gain omnidirectional microphones for clear sound enhancement
- HD speakers in the ear buds for wide range audio quality
- Material type: Plastic
Top 3 Electronics Companies
Hewlett Packard has become one of the largest Electronics Companies in the World. The Company was established in 1939 by Bill Hewlett and David Packard in Paolo Alto, California.
Hewlett Packard has become one of the largest Electronics Companies in the World. The Company was established in 1939 by Bill Hewlett and David Packard in Paolo Alto, California. The companies specialize in the production of personal computers, servers, storage devices, printers, networking equipment, Computer monitors, digital cameras, digital imaging equipment, digital media equipment, printers and more. The future of Hewlett Packard seem bright with is annual revenue increasing by more than 6 million dollars in 2004. Hewlett Packard's assets outweigh it's liabilities with a current ratio of 1.8 which means greats things for there share holders. There dividend payout it that of $.32 per share and that is projected to raise by $.3 by the end of the 2020 fiscal year. Hewlett Packard recently acquired Compaq computers which should aid in strengthening there financial outlook by the end of 2020 and even though merger met with some opposition it was proven to be very profitable for the company and its shareholders. All in all Hewlett Packard is posting great numbers and is positioning itself to be a very promising investment.
NYSE Symbol: HPQ
Fiscal Year End: October
2004 Sales (mil): $79,905.00
2004 Employees: 151,000
Current Ratio: 1.43
Asset Turnover Ratio: 1.1
Total Debt to Total assets Ratio: 0.50
Price/Earning Ratio: 28.53
Dividend Payout: 27.8%
Sanyo produces consumer and commercial electronics. Sanyo has more than 170 subsidiaries throughout the world. They create things ranging from electric bicycles to semi conductors. They also produce items such as CD players, Televisions, Appliances, Cell phones, Batteries and more. Sanyo has been struggling a bit financially within the past year its total revenue increased by a mere $350,000 in the year 2004. However its assets do outweigh it's liabilities with a current ratio of 1.78. There debt to assets ratio is average which helps to keep Sanyo in the running. Sanyo can be a great investment with shares costing about $11.36 per share and dividend payout of about $.12 per share. This is set to decrease slightly by the end of the fiscal year. Sanyo's future is still however very promising with recent alliances with Companies such as Samsung, Sharp, Seiko Epson and others. I would say definitely keep Sanyo on your watch list.
NASDAQ Symbol: SANYY
Fiscal Year End: March
2005 Sales (mil): $25,173.7
2004 Employees: 82,337
Current Ratio: 1.09
Asset TurnoverRatio: 1.0
Total Debt to Total Assets Ratio: 0.89
Price/Earning Ratio: - -
Dividend Payout: -
Sony is one of leading electronics companies in the world. However electronics is just the tip of the iceberg for this multifaceted company. With ties, to music, movies, and home of one the most popular gaming consoles (PlayStation 2) ever Sony is a force to be reckoned with Sony appears to be one of the main front runners of the game console division, however sales of other products like there DVD recorders, digital cameras, music and others have dropped. Thanks to competitors like Apple and its Ipod as well as Samsung and its entire consumer electronics line. Sony is seemingly being left in the dust. Sony's revenue dropped by more than 6 million dollars in the year 2004 and projections aren't looking greatï¿½for the end of the 2005 fiscal year. Assets however, do ï¿½outweigh liabilities with a current ratio of 1.19 however that number is expected to decrease by the end of the 2020 fiscal year which could mean serious financial trouble for the Sony corporation. Hopefully the launch of the new Play Station will breathe some life into this company but until thenï¿½I suggest you steer clear of Sony.
NYSE Symbol: SNE
Fiscal Year End: March
2004 Sales (mil): $66,912
2004 Employees: 162,000
Current Ratio: 1.19
Asset Turnover Ratio: 0.8
Total Debt to Total Assets Ratio: 0.70
Price/Earning Ratio: 31.90
Dividend Payout: 15.1%
The most promising company out of these three electronics giants appears to be Hewlett Packard. With it's promising numbers, successful mergers, and increasing revenue. HP shares go for about $29 a pop and they are expected to rise over the holiday season. HP also has few more tricks up its sleeves to help increase sales and beef up profit. I tried to find out just what they were but everything appears to be on the extreme hush, hush. Basically HP appears to be the more solid and promising choice, I would personally invest in this company. My verdict Hp all the way!