Best Duck Hunting In Texas in 2022
DUCK COMMANDER Duckmen 15: Fire in The Hole - Hunting DVD
- HARD-CORE HUNTING ACTION like you've never seen before
- Phil Robertson and the boys hunt for teal in the sweltering heat of South Texas and visit an old friend for a duck-whacking in Kansas
- For the first time ever, hunt the North Platte River of Nebraska
- Jump on the back of the ATV in Phil's backyard and go from blind to blind in search of the hottest hole in the flooded timber of Louisiana
- Nothing is safe from the Duckmen's shotguns, even a deer gets too close and ends up in the frying pan
A Hundred Years of Texas Waterfowl Hunting: The Decoys, Guides, Clubs, and Places, 1870s to 1970s (Volume 23) (Gulf Coast Books, sponsored by Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi)
American Flag Duck Drake Hunting Decoy Tea Flag 3x5-Flags 90x150CM-Banner 3'x5' FT
- 3x5(36" X 60") Feet Breeze Flag (Without Flagpole).
- 3 X 5 Ft Flag With 2 Grommets Decor For Home House Garden And Other Indoor Or Outdoor Place.
- 100% Single Layer Transparent All-Weather Polyester.It Make Your Flag Look Bright On Both Sides, Though Print On One Side.
- Features:Poor Hygroscopicity, So It's Easy To Dry,No Deformation,Resistance To Sunlight,Friction,No Mold,Good Washability And Durability.Polyester Fabric Is The Best Heat Resistance In Synthetic Fabrics,It Can Adapt To Various Environments(But The Solubility Is Poor, So Try Not To Be Close To Cigarette Butts, Sparks, Sparks, Etc.).
- Use:Anniversary Celebration, National Day, Parade, Decoration,Gift,Party,Welcome Guests.
ION Graphics Magnet Duck Hunting - Duck Vinyl Magnet - Waterfowl Vinyl Magnet - Bird Hunter Decoration - Duck Hunting Gift - Made in The USA Size: 4.7 x 3.3 inch
- Size: 4.7 x 3.3 inch
- We print magnets at 1440 dpi. That means we can easily match every color and print even the most complex designs. Even highly detailed images always come out awesome.
- All of our magnets have a very strong magnetic polarity that will keep the vinyl in tact through harshest conditions
- We make our magnets to withstand exposure to wind, rain and sunlight. Depending on conditions, our magnets are fade resistant for 3 to 5 years.
- We only use the highest quality material and printing methods. Made in the USA
The Original BenShot Bullet Rocks Glass with Real 0.308 Bullet Made in the USA
ACK, LLC RMR001-30 Rig'Em Right Decoy Anchors (Pack of 12), 30-Inch/4-Ounce
- Pre-rigged 1-dozen weights per package
- 4 oz. weights
- Retrieval of your ducks is quick and easy and always tangle-free
- Looped end allows decoys to be stored and carried on the provided spring clip without the use of a bag
- Package of 12
Ducks Unlimited Men's Wool Blend Wader Socks, Tan, Large
- Heavyweight for extreme climates
- Extra long above the knee
- 26 inch leg length
- Full cushion leg & foot
- Arch support for added fit
RHINO Blinds R150-RTE 3 Person Hunting Ground Blind, Realtree Edge
- R150 fits 3 people and has a 66" center height, hub to hub 75" x 75", and floor space 58" x 58"
- Constructed of a True 150 denier polyester - 150 denier thread in both the horizontal and vertical weave
- RHINO Blinds are easy to set up and take down - with a little practice setting the blind up can be accomplished quickly in as little as 60 seconds once the blind is out of the carry bag
- Reliable hunting – set up at hunting site 3-4 days ahead of hunt to allow RHINO Blind to blend into the site location and become part of the scenery
- RHINO Blinds are built tough and designed to withstand the most inclement weather conditions you dare to be caught in; rain, snow, hail, wind. If game is bedded down due to bad weather, you should gladly hunt another day!
- Reinforced Stress Points - Triple stitched corners and reinforcements to prevent rods popping through the fabric
- DWR and Antimicrobial Treatment - RHINO Blinds are treated with a durable water repellent to protect and an antimicrobial to help prevent mold and mildew ensuring you a quality product
- What's Included - Each blind comes with a backpack, stakes, and tie down ropes
- Use what the pros use - choose RHINO Blinds!
End Game Tackle Company Texas Rig Duck Decoy Rigging Kit with Deluxe Crimper
- Texas Decoy Rig Kit with Deluxe crimper to rig up to 36 decoys with 6' length
- 36 Coastlock Snaps, 75 2.3mm oval crimps, 200ft of 400lb Monofilament
- Coastlock snaps and Monofilament are the best quality and made in the USA
- Crimper will securely crimp the included aluminum crimps and has a side cutter to cut your monofilament to length
GearOZ Mesh Decoy Bag 1-Pack Duck Decoy Bag for Goose Turkey Waterfowl, Duck Hunting Gear Decoy Backpack Light Weight Blind Bag with Adjustable Shoulder Straps
- Elastic polyester mesh fabric make this decoy bag light weight and foldable for carrying turkey, duck, drake, mallard, goose, waterfowl decoys
- 30"x32" holds up to 20 standard duck decoys, 6 goose decoys, 3 full size turkey, 30 teal or half duck decoys per bag (varies based on decoy style, size, and the brand)
- The adjustable shoulder straps fit your body and keep your hands free
- The drawstring closure tab keeps your decoys locked securely inside the duck decoy bag
- The olive-green color and camo printing help to hide; Easy to clean up and can be folded up to small size
Lame Duck Season is Not Over Until Ever Ducks Dead
Now, I don't know if you folks caught my comments a week or so back about the lame duck Congress. I renamed this foul bunch of cock-a-doodle roosters - the Rubber Duck Congress in the hope that they would bounce back as well
Now, I don't know if you folks caught my comments a week or so back about the lame duck Congress. I renamed this foul bunch of cock-a-doodle roosters - the Rubber Duck Congress in the hope that they would bounce back as well ... They did. Boy did they ever. They got so much done they will go down in history as the ducks that ruffled the feathers of our country's mascot, the eagle. As a matter of fact, this lame duck session was so stressful this week, it might be the reason this eagle went bald to begin with.
I wanted to better understand this whole lame duck thing so I went online and searched it out. I found:(United_States)
This is a very comprehensive description of what it is, why it is, and how it works. I highly recommend you swig down one those 5 hour energy shots if plan to read the whole thing. I purposely placed myself in a no-back chair to safeguard any dozing off.
Here's my read on this definition: if you want to read a legal document that makes you wonder how Washington even gets their shoes on in the morning, read this. You know they tell you when you read a contract, "read the small print", well, in this doc you can't avoid it, '˜cause that's all it is. Example: If Tuesday at 3 o'clock you walk around 4 times in the Senate and see 3 Congressmen, those you can call Lame Duck, but only if your feathers have to be combed on Saturday, but not the Saturday before." BLAH BLAH ...
To me, it reads as a technical document on how you can legally spin our country's wheels as a politician and get paid for it.
Here is the thing, Wednesday is the day they will be swearing in the
new Congress and based upon the actions they had in this last lame
duck session (seems odd to be saying Congress and action in the same
sentence) the world, or those of us that are political junkies will
be watching this Congress like it was a season premiere of our
favorite television show.
TONIGHT ON THE SEASON PREMIERE on Congress 112
Republicans, Rep. Lynn Jenkins tries to shoot the lame duck and get rid of it forever!
You all probably think I am kidding about this first episode of
Congress 112, but it is true. Rep. Lynn Jenkins wants to get rid of the
lame duck session forever. Seems Jenkins Thinks it is unconstitutional.
I say, looking at the last two years, the Republicans have been executing the party of NO; this might just be another two years of NO! - no way, no how, Not a chance!
Tomorrow, I might work on the Democrats; they are hoping to redefine the filibuster.