Best Duck Hunting Dog Vest in 2023
Browning Camo Neoprene Dog Vest | Realtree MAX-5 | Size Small
Browning Dog Protection Vest Dog Hunting Vest, Safety Orange, Medium
- Browning | since 1878, Browning has continued to represent "the best there is" In firearms and outdoor products
- Durable construction | constructed from a lightweight water and tear resistant fabric. Protective chest plate provides your dog with protection against sticks and rocks while still offering flexibility for comfort and ease movement
- Adjustable fit | this vest is designed with a trim Mable chest area for a more precise fit. Hook and loop neoprene straps with neoprene padding offer optimum comfort and
- High visibility | bright Hunter orange with reflective accents ensures high visibility in low lighting
- Size | small: fits dogs 25-45 lbs. , 12"-17" Neck, 16"-21" Waist, 19" - 26" Chest | Medium: fits dogs 35-65 lbs. , 14"-18" Neck, 19"-26" Waist, 22"- 30" Chest | large: fits dogs 55-85 lbs. , 17"-22" Neck, 21"-28" Waist, 25"- 33" Chest
CUGA VEST Serious Protection for The Active Dog (MED, Orange/Coyote)
- CUGA VEST - A Protective Vest for the Active Dog
- NOW AVAILABLE GLOBALLY THROUGH FULFILLED BY AMAZON
- CUGA VEST is designed for sporting dog breeds, please check size before purchasing.
Ducks Unlimited Deluxe Dog Vest, Blades, 3XL
- Constructed of 9mm Spandura neoprene
- Can be customized to fit your dog's body
- Full-length Velcro zipper cover
- Handles for easy pick up of your dog; D-rings for leash attachment
- Size: 21" neck, 35" chest
Rig'Em Right Waterfowl Bloodline Elite Dog Vest Optifade Camo (Optifade Marsh, Medium)
Avery Hunting Gear Boater's Dog Parka-Max5-XL
- 3mm neoprene
- Sewn-in webbing harness
- Grab handles
- Tough durastretch outer fabric
- Tapered cut for maximum body coverage
ALPS OutdoorZ Topflight Dog Vest, Large
- Our new and improved Topflight Dog Vests have a contoured neck design for a better fit
- Made of warm, protective 5mm Neoprene with two floatation pads, adding additional buoyancy
- Multiple bar-tacked areas make trimming easy for a perfect fit around neck and leg areas
- Equipped with easy lift handles and dog leash clip
- Large Neck Dimensions: 19", Large Chest Dimensions: 28"
GUGULUZA Neoprene Dog Vest Hunting Safety Vest Camo,5mm Neoprene S - XXXL (XL-(19" Neck, 31" Chest))
- ◆NOTE ◆:Size:
1. Small (15" Neck, 24" Chest)
2. Medium (17" Neck, 26" Chest)
3. Large (18" Neck, 28" Chest)
4. XL (19" Neck, 31" Chest)
5. XXL (20" Neck, 33" Chest)
6. XXXL (21" Neck, 35" Chest)
- 5mm Neoprene chest protection vest with top grab handle ,Quick-grab slot handles for effortless re-entry
- Abrasion-resistant fabric on chest and belly for added protection
- Heavy-duty molded nylon zipper; Easy-grip cold weather pull tab
- Double tacked seams for customization,Tapered design for maximum coverage
Avery Body Shield Pro Dog Parka, Color: MAX5, Size: XL (03263)
COODEO Dog Hunting Vest, Reversible Reflective Vest Orange Hound Jacket for Protection and Security, 4.5mm Neoprene Dog Vest Both Sides to Wear (M)
- 1. REVERSIBLE - Dogs can wear it inside out. camouflage side can hide the hound in various terrain, and orange side striking color and reflective strip can be used to warn vehicles and hunters.
- 2. WARM and PROTECTION - The Hound jacket is made of 4.5mm neoprene, thick but comfortable, which can keep your dog warm when hunting in winter and protect your dog from the sharp things of nature.
- 3. MULTI FUNCTION - our designer designed the iron ring and handle on the top, making the hound suit not only suitable for hunting, but also suitable for more scenes of our life.
- 4. HIGH QUALITY - Hound clothing is produced in the famous factory with good quality. Every detail of the product is strictly controlled. Our products are comfortable and durable. Quality is everything.
- 5. EXCELLENT REPUTATION- We strive for 100% customer satisfaction. If your are not completely satisfied, please contact us as soon as possible. We will try our best to answer your question and solve your problem immediately. We promise a refund without any reason.
The Labrador Retriever: A Great Family Dog and Hunting Companion
The Labrador Retriever is the most popular gun dog breed in the world. They have a life expectancy of 12 to 13 years and pups should be 7 to 10 weeks old before brought home.
The Labrador is a very friendly breed of dog. They are lively, affectionate, and very loveable. They work well with their masters, and get along great with children. Always willing to please they are easily trainable in a number of areas. With their sensitive and even-tempered personality they make a great addition to any family. They are extremely intelligent, possessing a very strong natural ability in marking and retrieving.
The Labrador is normally a very healthy breed of dog and can be registered with many clubs. The clubs they can be registered with are the FCI, AKC, UKC, TKC, and CKC. They are used by both fisherman and hunters and excel well in trials. The Labrador makes an excellent duck dog. They are also an excellent upland game bird flusher, companion, drug detector, obedience competitor, and guide dog for the blind. They are excellent retrievers in marshes and also in water, and have an excellent sense of smell.
The Labrador is a beautiful breed. They range in size from 22 to 24 ½ inches high, with females being slightly smaller and measuring from 21 to 22 inches high. They weigh anywhere from 55 to 75 pounds. The Labrador is normally colored solid black, solid chocolate or liver, or solid yellow. They are also sometimes colored solid fox-red or solid light cream. Their hair is short, hard, and dense with a waterproof undercoat that is thick. They have a medium length tail covered with short hair that should never look shaggy. Their tails are often referred to as otter tails. They have a powerful, a thick nose, and a pointed head. The labs eyes are normally hazel or chestnut in color, and their ears hang down against their heads.
Although the Labrador Retriever is normally a very healthy breed it can sometimes have inherited disorders. These disorders are hip and elbow displaysia, luxating patella which causes bow shaped legs, eye problems such as progressive retinal atrophy, cataracts, corneal dystrophy, and retinal dysplasia, and sometimes they can be prone to ear infections. Another health problem that can occur in the Labrador is obesity, due to their tendency to want to overeat and get lots of treats.
If you are looking for an excellent family pet, hunting dog, or fishing companion, the Labrador Retriever is an excellent choice of breed for you.