Best Drop Away Rest For Hunting in 2023
HRCHCG Archery Compound Bow Drop Away Fall Away Arrow Rest Brush CNC Aluminum Alloy Hunting Shooting Arrow Rest (Black)
Quality Archery Products UHXBK-R Right Hand HDX Arrow Rest, Black
- Stainless Steel
- limited life-time warranty
- Color - Black
- Model Number- UHXBK-R
- Part # 47331
Zer one Plastic Archery Drop Away Arrow Rest Clip Clamp, Arrow Rest Clamp Buckle Fastener Clip,Replacement Archery Hunting Accessory
- 【Stably】---Can help you hold arrow firmly and stably.Can reduce the vibration of bow and arrow shooting, improve the accuracy of shooting
- 【For bows】---Suitable for compound bow.Also accessories for smart appliances, outdoor sports equipment
- 【Good quality】---Adopts good quality plastic, lightweight, sturdy, durable.We make every effort to provide customers with satisfactory service.
- 【Great accessory】---Great accessory for archery lovers. Preinstalled felt Silencer makes for the quietest drawback possible
- 【Easy to use】---Easy to install and use.Easily adjust timing cord with Cable Clamp
QAD Ultra Rest Hunter Drop Away Rest Righthand
- Velocity Draw Technology
- Total Arrow Containment
- Easily adjust timing cord with Cable Clamp
- Shoots shorter arrows
- Break away safety feature
Zerone Apache Drop-Away Rest,Durable Archery Hunting Arrow Rest,Full-Containment Ultra Rest Hunter Arrow Rest
- 【Safety】---Can hold your arrow safely and securely.With it mounted on the compound bow, it can largely protect the hand from the bowstring and the vibration of the bow and arrow.
- 【Easy to use】---Compact and portable, easy to install and set on your bow.
- 【Good quality】---Made of high quality material, which is very durable and can service for a long time.Can accompany the compound bow for a long time without easily breaking
- 【Adjustable】---Tool-less adjustment & easy cord setup.It will be very convenient to use
- 【Full containment】---Full containment, sound-deadened capture feature.
Trophy Taker SmackDown Pro Drop-Away Arrow Rest â€“ Compound Bow Hunting Archery Accessory
- 100% METAL CONSTRUCTION: Made entirely of metal for enhanced durability and performance; Lightweight and easy to carry throughout your entire hunt
- QUIET LAUNCH: Fleece covering and built-in noise dampening system integrated for a nearly silent draw and release
- STEADIES YOUR AIM: Rubber over-molded steel containment ring supports your arrow both horizontally and vertically for better arrow flight
- EASY TO USE: Includes arrow guide and limb mounts; Easily attaches to lower limb, upper limb or upward cable
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: Like all Trophy Taker products, backed by an Unconditional Lifetime Warranty
NAP Apache Drop-Away Rest Right Hand Camo 360 Degree Sound Dampening
HRCHCG Compound Bow Buckle Drop Away Arrow Rest Clip Fasten Clip Archery Accessories Plastic Black Fastener Outdoor Hunting Shooting Use with Drop Away Arrow Rest(Pack of 3)
- High Quality Plastic Material
- 2.8g every piece
- Application for Drop Away arrow rest
- Package Include 3 pcs a lot
- Quality Guarantee, strict quality inspection
Zer one Archery Arrow Rest, Drop Away Compound Bow Shooting Accessoy Brush Launcher Rest Right or Left Archery Hunting Tool
- 【Safe Enough】---Can hold your arrow safely and securely without damaging your fletching.
- 【High Performance】---The brush can stably support the arrow and also reduce the collision between the bow and arrow.
- 【Easy to use】---Easy to set up and 100% brand new.Easy corrections with advanced windage and elevation adjustments
- 【Application】---Working great for compound bow.Well constructed, adjustable angle without damaging your fletching, quiet shooting.
- 【Package List】----1 × Drop Away Arrow Rest,4 × Spanner,2 × Screw + Gasket,1 × Bracket,1 × Fittings,1 × Buckle.
Pro Drop Away Arrow Rest Draft Cable Driven Full Containment High Speed Landing Equipment - Right Hand - Compound Bow Hunting Archery Accessory 1 Pack
- Down draft cable driven full containment drop away high speed landing equipment: quick and easy installation - no bow press required. Easy setup and tuning for all bow types; ergonomic thumb lever for easy click-up.
- Raises when you draw, then stays up when you let down; delayed drop actuation supports arrow longer for increased accuracy and consistency, then drops rapidly as vanes approach.
- High performance drop away design can support your arrow both horizontally and vertically for better arrow flight. For compound bow right hand archers.
- Sealed Bushings increase downward speed at launch.
- Technical rubber dampeners silence arrow loading, built-in noise dampening system integrated for a nearly silent draw and release.
Deer Hunting with the .300 Winchester Magnum
The .300 Winchester Magnum produces more energy than is needed for whitetail deer or mule deer hunting, but with proper bullets and proper use, the big gun can work well for deer hunting purposes.
Using statistics from Remington.com here are the ballistics of the .300 Winchester Magnum compared against two very popular deer hunting cartridges: the 30-30 Winchester and the 30-06 Springfield. Firing a deer sized 150 grain bullet from its muzzle at about 3300 feet per second and generating 3600 foot pounds of energy, the .300 Winchester Magnum is quite a cartridge. For comparison the 30-30 Winchester fires a 150 grain bullet at 2400 feet per second and 1900 foot pounds of energy and the 30-06 Springfield fires the 150 grain bullet at 2900 feet per second and 2800 foot pounds of energy. As 1000 foot pounds of energy is considered the minimum amount of energy for deer hunting, clearly the .300 Winchester Magnum exceeds this. Even at 500 yards the 150 grain bullet from the .300 Winchester Magnum is still carrying over 1000 foot pounds of energy.
For elk and other larger animals, strongly constructed bullets such as the Nosler Partition assure deep penetration with enough weight to break through large bones. But large bones and deep penetration are not part of the game in deer hunting. Bullets that will open quickly such as the Nosler Ballistic Tip are a better choice for deer hunting with fast magnum such as the .300 Winchester Magnum. One concern of those hunting with fast magnums is that the bullets will 'blow up' and not penetrate at close range. Options to deal with this include reduced loads (such as Remington's Managed Recoil ammunition or reduced handloads), the use of larger bullets, and bonded core bullets that reduce the likelihood of jacket and core separation. Deer hunters using fast magnum cartridges need to consider bullet placement when deer hunting. Shots into the near side shoulder may well result in much or all of the shoulder meat being destroyed. Care should be used to place fast expanding bullets into the vitals without hitting the shoulder bones. The use of head and neck shots is not for the novice or for long range, but is an option that works. Though many frown on it due to the small target, on the rare occasions that I doe hunt with a cartridge rifle I look for head shots so as to not ruin any meat.
The .300 Winchester Magnum is probably the most powerful gun that is still a reasonable choice for deer hunting. Though the .300 Winchester Magnum provides more energy than is needed for deer it certainly can be an effective tool in the deer woods. The big .300 would be a good choice for those who go on combination hunts where mule deer or other deer are the secondary (and smaller) animal. Then again, the big guns are a lot of fun to shoot, to discuss, and are quite interesting and entertaining. I guess that makes the .300 Winchester Magnum a good deer gun!