Best Dog For Shed Antler Hunting in 2023
DogBone Shed Dog Training Antler Retrieving System
Dokken's Rack Wax Dog Training Scent, .15 Ounce (4.25 Grams)
DogBone Genuine Antler Scent (2 oz.) Dog Training
- Authentic Shed Fragrance – The best antler training scent for puppies and adult trackers ready to learn, we use ground antler with trace amounts of genetic material.
- Consistent Conditioning – Used along with your regular deer dog training kit or antler shed, our advanced scent trainer can help keep dogs focused when learning.
- Exclusive Training Scent – The only liquid antler scent on the market today, our advanced formula was designed specifically for shed hunters and their dogs.
- Lasting Results – Every 2 oz. bottle features concentrated scent that can remain on training tools even during inclement weather or after extensive outdoor use.
- Made in the USA – Every Dog Bone product is crafted right here in the United States to ensure unmatched quality and reliability. You also support an American business!
Browning Antler Chew Toy
- BROWNING QUALITY | The Browning Antler Chew Toy is the perfect toy for an active dog and an outdoor loving owner.
- DURABLE | Made of soft Durable TPR rubber | Tough but still gentle on your dog’s teeth and gums
- REALISTIC LOOKING ANTLER | This great toy will make your pup feel like they are on a shed hunt of their own.
- SIZE | 5” x 9” x 11”
Conquest Scents Jeremy Moore's Antler Scent Dog Bone
- Antler scent in a stick
- Designed to train dogs to find shed antlers
- Wax formula prevents spilling and accidental leaks
Dog Bone Shed Dog Training DVD Shed Dog Training with Jeremy Moore (shed Dog, shed Hunting, Deer Tracking)
- EASY TO FOLLOW: Have your dog hunting and bringing you shed antlers in no time. Great for Deer antlers, Elk antkers, Mule Deer antlers, etc.
- AVOID COMMON MISTAKES: This hunting dog training DVD will help you use your dog's natural instincts to motivate and help build proper field patterns.
- FIND ALL THE SHEDS ON YOUR PROPERTY: This dog bone training DVD will help you teach your dog to work for you in this fast growing and rewarding sport.
- LEARN TO TRAIN LIKE AN EXPERT: Experiance behind the scenes methods and in-depth dog bone antler training sessions.
- SAVE MONEY AND TRAIN DOGS YOURSELF: This hunting dog DVD will show you everything you need to start training in the home and then in the field.
Dog Bone Real Shed Antler
- Allows for finish training of your shed dog
- Avoid "cut-off" antlers that have a burnt smell
- Use Dog Bone Antler Scent to help enhance odor
WhiteTail Naturals Premium Deer Antlers for Dogs (1 lb. Pack) All Natural Antler Chews | A Grade, Crafted in USA Horn Dog Bone Chew for Medium and Big Breeds | Power Chewer
- All-Natural, Premium Antlers – Ideal for medium and large breed dogs, these pure, natural dog treats are a great choice for heavy chewers or training growing pups.
- Complete 1-lb. Bag – Every order comes with a full pound of 4-5 assorted, grade-A antler dog chews that are 6”-7” in length, making them perfect for everyday chewing.
- Custom, Handcrafted Treats – Chosen by hand these deer antlers are washed, cut, trimmed, and sanded to ensure they’re safe for pets and their dental health.
- Mess and Odor Free – Packed with natural minerals, these dog treats are low odor, mess free, and durable enough so they can be enjoyed by indoor or outdoor dogs.
- NATURAL and SAFE – Free of preservatives, chemicals, or additives, chewing antlers helps promote stronger, healthier teeth and gums in dogs of all ages.
Dog Bone Shed Dummy Retrieving Antler, Brown
- Blends in forcing dog to use nose and not just vision
- Handy rope makes tossing easy without handlers scent contamination
- Same feel as familiar training dummies
- Realistic shed antler look and color
- Durable, long-lasting material
Dog Bone 2oz. Antler Scent for Shed Dog Training by Moore Outdoors DBAS and DogBone Shed Antler Dog Retrieving and Training Dummy (Brown) by Moore Outdoors DBAD
- Scent sold in 2 oz. bottles
- Very Fresh and will Last
- The Most authentic antler scent on the market
- Shed Antler Dog Training Retriever Dummy- white in color (brown available here)
- Dummy floats for summer training (avoids heat exhaustion, the dogs have fun and stay cool)
Los Angeles - Where Pets Are Treated Just like Any Other Tourist
Attractions, hotels, and restaurants in Los Angeles that welcome leashed dogs.
For instance, the Beverly Wilshire Four Seasons Hotel not only allows pets, it provides a pet-sitting service, giving you the freedom to see the sights anxiety-free. Or, there's the legendary Chateau Marmont Hotel in Hollywood which allows pets for an additional one-time fee of $100. If such lodgings are out of your price range, there's the Best Western Hollywood Hills or the Holiday Inn or Residence Inn in Burbank, among others-all welcome pets for modest fees per night.
Once in town, you can take your pup to a variety of places throughout L.A.. In Beverly Hills, window shop all you like on Rodeo Drive. While there, feel free to visit Tiffany and Co. as they welcome customers with leashed dogs under fifty pounds. And a short distance away on Beverly Drive, you'll find more dog-friendly shops, including Anthropologie, Crate and Barrel, and The Gap. When you and your companion need a break, head over to the King's Road Café on Beverly Boulevard where dogs are allowed in the outdoor seating area.
Not interested in shopping? Check out Roxbury Park on S. Roxbury Drive, or take a self-guided walking tour of celebrity homes in the area-maps may be purchased at many of the tourist shops on Hollywood Boulevard. While in Hollywood, you can head over to Sunset Boulevard and browse through the bins at the Amoeba Music Store where a sign hanging on the door welcomes pets that are leashed and well-behaved. Also on Sunset, you'll find the famous Cat and Fiddle Pub and Restaurant, where traditional British fare is available to guests and their pets at the outside tables.
If you'd like to explore nature, the Los AngelesEquestrianCenter in Burbank is a fun place for people and dogs who enjoy the company of horses. You're invited to bring your dog along (as long as he doesn't bark and agitate the horses) to the covered area where shows are held throughout the year. If your pooch can't sit still, or if there are no horse shows scheduled, you can stroll around on the grounds or along the horse trail. When you're ready for a break, Dominion Saddlery, a dog-friendly store on the premises, provides bowls of water inside for your thirsty pal.
Or, over in Pacific Palisades, you can drop by Will Rogers' place. His personal home and ranch was made a state historic park in 1944 and is open to leashed dogs. They may visit the horse barn, or mosey along Inspiration Point Trail. The only place they can't go is inside the ranch house. Keep in mind, there's an $82 fine for unleashed dogs. Entry to the park costs $6 per car, and $1 per dog.
Nearby, you'll find Temescal Gateway Park. Your dog is not allowed in the park itself, but he can take you on a walk along the half-mile Sunset Trail, which parallels picturesque Temescal Creek. Dogs must be on a leash no more than six feet long.
Finally, if you'd like to visit one of the local studios, Universal, the world's largest film and television studio, offers a free kennel to visitors with furry friends. It's unattended, but you can check on your pet at any time and the kennels are always locked.
These are just some of the places visitors-or locals looking for a day-trip-can take their dog in the Los Angeles area. And of course, being Southern California, there are a multitude of beaches that allow leashed friends. As with all the places mentioned above, you must be prepared to clean up after your pooch or you may face a fine.
For more information about dog-friendly destinations, check out www.DogFriendly.com and BeachCalifornia.com.
"Amoeba Music Store." DogFriendly.com
"California Dog Beaches and Pet Friendly Parks." BeachCalifornia.com
"Beverly Wilshire Four Seasons Hotel." DogFriendly.com
"Features and Amenities." Chateau Marmont
"Guest Services." Universal Studios
"Holiday Inn." DogFriendly.com
"Hotel Information - Hotel Amenities." Best Western
"King's Road Cafe." DogFriendly.com
"L.A. Equestrian Center." DogFriendly.com
"Residence Inn Burbank Downtown." DogFriendly.com