Best Deer Hunting Scope For Ar 15 in 2023
CVLIFE Hunting Rifle Scope 6-24x50 AOE Red and Green Illuminated Gun Scope with Free Mount
UTG 3-9X32 1" BugBuster Scope, AO, RGB Mil-dot, QD Rings
- BEWARE OF COUNTERFEIT PRODUCTS SHIPPED DIRECTLY FROM CHINA
- 1 Inch Tube with Emerald Coating for Maximum Light Transmission, Premium Zero Lockable & Resettable Turrets with 1/4 MOA Per Click Adjustment
- Range Estimating Mil-dot Reticle for Optimal Aiming and Shooting Performance, Adjustable Objective from 3 Yards to Infinity
- Red/Green Dual Illumination for Versatile Applications, Large Field of View and Most Accommodating Eye Relief for Optimum Critical CQB Mission
- Complete with 2" Sunshade, High Quality Flip-open Lens Caps and Quick-detachable Rings
- Built on True Strength Platform, Completely Sealed and Nitrogen Filled, Shockproof, Fog proof and Rainproof
Bushnell Banner Dusk & Dawn Multi-X Reticle Riflescope with 3.3-Inch Eye Relief, 3-9X 40mm
- Quality optics with stunning HD clarity
- 100 percentage quality materials used and tested extensively
- Beautiful design and durability built to last
- Low light rifle scope with 3 to 9x magnification and 40 millimeter objective lens
- Dusk & Dawn Brightness (DDB) multicoated lenses for clarity and brightness
- Multi X reticle; 1/4 MOA fingertip windage and elevation adjustments
- 100 percent waterproof/fog proof construction; 3.3 inches of eye relief
- Fast focus eyepiece; Measures 12 inches long
VASTFIRE Predator Light with Interchangeable (Red, Green, White) LED Hunting Flashlight with Scope Mount for Hog Coyote Coon Bobcat Raccoon Varmint Rabbit Night Hunting
- ✅ Hunting Flashlight with 3 CREE LED Bulb Modules: GREEN, RED and WHITE, LED modules can be changed in seconds as it simply screws in and out. Which is more brighter than colored lenses as lenses greatly reduce the light output
- ✅ Predator Light with Deep reflectors [55mm (2.2inch) deep, 42mm diameter] 2 times deeper than other normal reflectors, gives you a brighter and narrower spill: Green Hog Predator Light reach distances up to 350 yard, 2.5 hours; Red Coyote Varmint Light up to 200 yard, 5 hours; White Deer Coon Light up to 350 yard, 3.5 hours. Comes with 2 X 18650 batteries to extend the runtime
- ✅ Long Range Hunting Lights is Fixed beam without focused feature, produce a wide beam to light up a large area, Has a hot spot in the center specialized design for aiming
- ✅ Hog Predator Coyote night hunting light is Aircraft grade aluminum, IPX4 rating water resistant. Comes With: pressure switch features momentary-on/constant-on; Quick Release Universal Scope Mount can fit different scope sizes from 1’’ to 30mm; Picatinny/Weaver style rails attach bipod, flashlight, foregrip, optic accessory or laser
- ✅ White/Red/Green Lights Flashlight Kit: VASTFIRE CREE Green Red White LED Flashlight + 2 pack 18650 Rechargeable Lithium Batteries(2600mah) + 1 x USB Dual port battery charger + Dual Control Remote Pressure Switch + Picatinny Mount + Scope mount + Carrying Case
Vortex Optics Diamondback 4-12x40 Second Focal Plane Riflescope - Dead-Hold BDC Reticle (MOA)
- The Diamondback 4-12x40 riflescope is one of multiple configurations in the Diamondback lineup and is ideal for big game, predator/varmint, muzzleloader, slug shotgun, and long range applications.
- Dead-Hold BDC reticle is good for any hunting or shooting at varying ranges where estimating hold-over would be a concern.
- Lenses are fully multi-coated for crystal clear, bright images from dawn till dusk. The fast focus eyepiece allows for quick and easy reticle focusing.
- Metal on metal precision turrets offer the ability to zero reset after sight-in. A precision glide erector system ensures accurate tracking and repeatability.
- A solid one-piece tube with a hard anodized finish creates a shockproof and durable scope while helping camouflage the shooter's position. Argon purged and o-ring sealed the scope will deliver a lifetime of fog proof and waterproof performance.
ATN X-Sight II HD 3-14 Smart Day/Night Rifle Scope w/1080p Video, Ballistic Calculator, Rangefinder, WiFi, E-Compass, GPS, Barometer, iOS & Android Apps
- Use Day & Night in HD resolution - our HD technology gives you crystal clear vision whenever required
- Day & Night Vision in Millions of Colors - best hunting optic that fits the situation at hand!. Field of View @ 1000 yards- 240 ft. Adjustment per pixel- 1/8 Inch
- Ballistic Calculator - shifts Point of Impact on the fly letting you quickly calculate ballistics for any shooter's needs. Easily determine exact ballistics for expert long-range and angled shots
- Smart Range Finder - identifies the range to your target with two clicks. Once distance is determined automatically adjusts your Point of Impact
- 3-14 Magnification - Smooth Zoom offers fine tune adjustments for your perfect magnification every time.Ballistic Coefficient:0.371
- 1080p HD Video Recording & Photos, Recoil Activated Video (RAV) and Wi-Fi Streaming - allow you to record all of your hunting trips, using your phone / tablet as a viewfinder. Firmware upgradeable
Beileshi 6-24X50mm AOEG Optics Hunting Rifle Scope Red/Green Illuminated Crosshair Gun Scope With Flip Up Scope Covers
- Magnification: 6-24X, Objective Diameter: 50mm, Tube Diameter: 25.4mm/1 inch.
- Field of view (m): 3.98~16.24, Click Value: 0~1/4 inch @ 100 yards. Eye Rifle (mm):75.94~81.53, Exit Pupil (mm):8.3~2.1.
- Illuminated Level: 5 Intensity (Red) and 5 Intensity (Green). Red or green dot crosshair with front focus eyepiece adjustment helps you shooting the target fast and accurately. Battery: CR2032 x 1 (Included).
- Eavy duty scope ring mounts for 20mm weaver dovetail rail only.
- Hard anodizing multi-coated lenses ensure a good hand feeling and avoid scratching. Lens cover included.
Bushnell Optics, Drop Zone BDC Reticle Riflescope with Target Turrets and Side Parallax, Matte Black, 3-9x/40mm
- Rifle scope 3 9x40 millilitre
- Fully multi coated optics with 3 9 x magnification
- Compatitble with a wide variety of hunting rifles
- Drop Zone-223 BDC Ballistic Reticle is calibrated for 55-62 grain, 223 REM/5.556 loads with aiming points out to 500 yards
- Side focus parallax adjustment for adjustable long-range accuracy and a fast-focus eyepiece
- Target turrets (1/4 MOA click value) for pinpoint precise adjustments
- Fully multi-coated optics for incredible brightness
- Made of high-durability aluminum alloy, anodize-finished and sealed to protect the inside from elements
Edenberg 1.5-5x20mm Duplex Crosshair Reticle 1-inch Tube Rifle Scope for Hunting and Tactical Shooting 100% Waterproof Fogproof Shockproof Construction with Wide Filed of View
- Quality rifle scope with stunning HD clarity,Wide filed of view
- Duplex Crosshair reticle rifle scope
- Low-light rifle scope with 1.5-5x magnification and 20mm objective lens
- 1/2 MOA fingertip windage and elevation adjustments and Fast-focus eyepiece;
- 100-percent waterproof/fogproof construction and shockproof
Monstrum 2-7x32 AO Rifle Scope with Illuminated Range Finder Reticle and Parallax Adjustment | Black
- Adjustable 2-7 times magnification, for targeting out to 400 yards and beyond
- Adjustable reticle illumination with 5 brightness levels in both red and green, allowing for better reticle visibility at night or in low light environments
- An adjustable objective lens or AO - that allows for sharper focus of the target image, elimination of parallax, and range estimation
- A range finder reticle with markings that allows you to estimate range or compensate for bullet drop
- Aircraft grade 6061 aluminum scope body with a sealed, nitrogen-charged tube for resistance to water and fog
Online Dating - Learn to Date for Social Experience
This piece about online dating talks about the advantages of dating for social experiences as opposed to hunting for Mr. Right.
Ø Note: "dating only"-- dating for the sole purpose of social experience as opposed to hunting and tracking down Mr. Right!
We all have qualities we desire in a mate. Qualities such as honesty, kindness, and good morals are things I seek. These are not unreasonable desires. We definitely should not settle for less when it comes to the values or morals we seek.
While morals and values are important, many qualities are not "have to haves". Things such as the same hobbies, the taste in food, and the same athletic ability are negotiable. Think about mindsets you have about a mate. What interests, likes and differences are really negotiable as opposed to "have to haves"? When we remain too rigid in saying the potential date has to be "this way" or "that way" then we limit ourselves in experiences and opportunities we could be having.
I love to dance. Do I have to only go out with someone who dances? No, I can belly dance or take a line dance class. I can find forms of my passion to do without a mate. I already do! I don't like working out at all...the reason I love to dance is because it doesn't feel like exercise. Does that mean I should rule out someone who works out? Not at all. While he's at the gym, I can pursue my passions and we can meet again in the middle. It is healthy to have our own interests and passions. We can develop hobbies together if we have none existing. We can shares our interests with each other and still retain enough independence to pursue our individual interests.
I read many dating forums where people talk a lot about refusing to date anyone who will not meet their standards. The sad fact is that these women or men may never meet anyone who will meet their standards. Don't misunderstand me, setting standards is necessary but there has to be some compromise and some give and take. Putting your social life on hold while you wait on Mr. Right to appear is not the best alternative. We all know that when we are desperate for Mr. Right, he will not appear. It's only when we forget about finding Him that he does in fact seem to appear. While we're not actively seeking Mr. Right, let's enjoy meeting new friends and having new experiences.
Many online daters (men and women alike) also refuse to email, talk to, or date more than one person at a time. Reasons range in all directions. They are waiting on the "right one"; they want to devote "all their time to this relationship"; they don't want to pursue someone who's seeing someone else, they don't "date around", they don't, they don't, they don't. Their profiles will usually contain some sentence such as, "will devote all my time to you", am looking for "my one and only", "will not settle for less than perfect".
These people usually do not date much at all but rather spend vast amounts of time talking with one person who they finally exchange phone numbers with, eventually make a date with and then upon meeting realize that they are not a match. Then the process of finding someone online, contacting them, emailing, Instant Messaging, finally a phone call and then a meeting...start again. These are the same people who are intimidated if you are talking to anyone besides them. They lack self confidence. They don't want to date someone who "dates around". It's all or nothing with them. They are here to find their soul mate and nothing less will do! This is not the best attitude to have when online dating. Talking and/or dating someone exclusively prior to establishing a true relationship is premature and a time waster.
In the past, I had always been the one who tried to make things work by doing this or that. I tried to be the person they wanted rather than simply being me and finding someone who desired and loved the real me. When I stopped trying to please men and began allowing men to please me things completely changed. I began to understand more clearly how men and women react best to each other.
Suddenly I am meeting lots of different men who are all interested in me! Men who are interested in you are all too happy and eager to woo and court you. Although, they are on best behavior you can still learn a lot about them through the way they treat others, their choices in fun, and their priorities that come through in the stories they tell you about themselves and their lives. You can learn a lot about men! Men can learn about women as well by dating for social experiences.
In the last four and half years of online dating, I have enjoyed many invigorating and enlightening conversations. I have met men from many walks of life. I have laughed more than I've ever laughed in my life! I have dined in many different type restaurants and enjoyed fine dining (eating foods such as duck, prime rib, lobster, filet Mignon along with desserts such as crème Brule, tiramisu, cheesecake, and all kinds of chocolate goodies). I've set in mountaintop and riverside restaurants overlooking amazing views.
I have traveled to new places. I rode in a horse and buggy and went to the straw market in downtown Charleston. I road on a train to see the Great Smoky Mountains where we sat in the Club Car and enjoyed the air conditioning, champagne and hor'dourves. I went motorcycle riding on the back of a Harley down beautiful country roads. I have hiked to various mountain spots and visited different waterfalls. I have gone ballroom dancing, seen all kinds of movies at the theatre, and visited museums, wineries and amusement parks. I've gone roller skating, ice skating, dancing, and bowling.
I have received over 30 bouquets of flowers, milkshakes, candy and even a loaf of sourdough bread along with many other interesting and exciting gifts. Online dating has been an experience of a lifetime and I have found that men are quite unusual creatures who thrive on making a woman smile. Why should we deny them that?
By social dating, I now enjoy the advantages of:
¨ making new friends to talk with via Email, Instant Messenger, Telephone, or in person
¨ doing new things
¨ going new places
¨ realizing what I "have to" have in a mate and in what might be a "maybe or a "no way"
¨ being the object of a man's attention, desire and passion
¨ learning that men are just as scared as we are of starting over
¨ learning what I do admire and respect in a mate
¨ learning that men are all so different (very diverse lot they are)
¨ learning that many men are so alike ... they desire to find a mate who they can please and make happy as much as we do!
Social dating allows you an arena in which to practice becoming date and mate worthy. It affords you the experiences of conversing with people from all walks of life and will help you define the qualities that you admire and don't admire in a man. You will learn about men and their ways and mindsets. You will learn what traits you can easily live without or live with. Social dating is a true learning experience!