Best Deer Hunting Knife in 2022
Outdoor Edge RazorBlaze, RB-20, 3.5" Replaceable Blade Folding Hunting Knife, Non-Slip Rubberized TPR Handle, Mossy Oak Nylon Sheath (Blaze Orange)
Outdoor Edge Wild LITE Super Compact 6-Piece Hunting Knife Kit for Field Dressing Game, Lightweight Hard Case, Blaze-Orange High Visibility Non-Slip Handles, Full Tang Razor-Sharp Stainless Blades
- COMPACT PREMIUM FIELD DRESSING KIT – Includes the essential knives you need to butcher game in the field or at home. The case is tough, super compact, thin and lightweight. At just over 1 pound, your knives will stay organized and fit nicely into your backpack. The total hunt includes a license, a weapon and this kit.
- PROCESS GAME FAST with RAZOR SHARP TOP-QUALITY KNIVES -- For over 30 years, Denver based OUTDOOR EDGE has lead the industry in innovation, all in the pursuit of creating the finest hunting knives. The caping, skinning, and boning knives have full-tang 420J2 stainless steel extremely strong thin blades that have been heat treated and hand finished to create a razor-sharp edge. The tungsten carbide sharpener will always keep your knives sharp and ready.
- SAFETY FIRST and SUPERIOR VISIBILITY -- The rubberized TPR handles provide a comfortable non-slip sturdy grip when wet. The rubber grabs your fingers making it easier to make precision cuts. The blaze-orange handles offer superior visibility making them easy to find in tall grass or in the dark.
- ESSENTIAL ACCESSORIES – kit also includes a ceramic and carbide two stage sharpener and cleaning gloves.
- GREAT GIFT – The WILD LITE game processing kit makes a great gift for both beginning and seasoned hunters. They will love the kit and you will appreciate the affordable price.
Buck Display Knife on Antler Stand with Deer Figurine and Stainless Steel Blade for Rustic Cabin & Lodge Decor Sculptures for Statues and Decorative Hunting Knives or Daggers As Gifts for Hunters and Outdoorsmen
- Bring the spirit of the big buck into your hunting cabin or rustic home with this dramatic display knife on a lifelike antler stand! - See full description below.
- Specs: Overall - 11 1/2" x 4 1/4" x 8 1/4" high. Weight: 1.7 lbs. Knife: 12 5/8" long with 8" long unsharpened stainless steel blade, 3/16" thick. Stand: 8 3/4" x 4 1/4" x 6 1/2" high.
- Antler stand and blade handle is individually hand-crafted from cold cast resin. Stainless steel knife blade.
- Because our polyresin products are individually hand-crafted works of art, colors may vary slightly from what is pictured here.
- For display purposes only.
TreeHopper 3 in 1 Field Dress Knife. Includes Knife, Bone Saw, and Gut Hook, Perfect for Skinning, Gutting, Deer Hunting
- THE INNOVATIVE 3 IN 1 DESIGNS PREPARES YOU FOR ANY ENCOUNTER Why would you waste money on three different knives when you can have it all in one? The TreeHopper 3 in 1 Field Dress Knife includes a knife, saw and gutting hook. Hunt, gut and debone your game - all with a single tool. This innovative design isn’t only convenient to carry, but also keeps you ready for any unexpected encounter.
- SMALL AND COMPACT, ALWAYS READY TO GO ANYWHERE You enjoy spontaneous field sessions? Like to hunt light? This Field Dress Knife boasts a compact and discreet design that won’t weigh you down. It’s lighter than most other field knives and therefore easy to handle for beginners and pros alike. Keep it in your backpack and be field-ready at all times.
- THE VERSATILE NATURE ENSURES A SPOT ON ANY HUNT With TreeHopper 3 in 1 game knife you get a multi-functional tool that’ll be useful on your every endeavor. Use it as a deer knife, skinning knife or to debone your game in the field. The back lock design secures the blade in place and the sheath can be worn in a vertical or horizontal position. No similar field dresser knife is this versatile and easy to use.
- RAZOR SHARP BLADES HELP CUT THROUGH MANY MATERIALS The 5Cr13 Stainless Steel Blades are satin polished and extremely durable. Razor sharp blades allow you to easily cut through more materials than with many larger knives. The TreeHopper game knife is perfect for halving, skinning, gutting and butchering. Completed with a high-density polymer handle that’s reinforced in critical areas - this knife will look and function like new for a long time.
- LOVE IT OR YOUR MONEY BACK We are so convinced you’ll love this field dress knife that we offer a money back guarantee, ensuring a worry-free purchase. If you’re not completely satisfied with our product, send us a message for a full refund.
Morakniv Companion Fixed Blade Outdoor Knife with Sandvik Stainless Steel Blade, 4.1-Inch, Orange
- Versatile fixed-blade outdoor knife with a 4.1-inch hardened Sandvik 12C27 stainless steel blade is ideal for carving, food prep, and cutting tinder
- High-quality Swedish steel is razor sharp and exceptionally tough; stainless steel blade stays sharp longer than carbon steel, and is less prone to rust
- Patterned, high-friction grip sits comfortably in the hand, for greater control, safety, and performance, especially in wet and cold conditions
- Blade length: 4.1 inches (104 mm), blade thickness: 0.1 inch (2.5 mm), overall length: 8.6 inches (218 mm), weight w/ sheath: 4.1 oz. (116 g)
- Includes a color-matching plastic sheath with belt clip; manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty; made in Sweden
Gerber Moment Field Dress Kit I [31-002218]
- Full tang construction
- Textured rubber handle scales
- Glass bead blade finish
- Fine edge blades
- Nylon sheath with metal snaps
Uncle Henry 153UH Golden Spike Rat Tail Tang 9.25in S.S. Fixed Blade Knife with a 5in Blade and Staglon Handle for Outdoor Survival, Camping and Hunting
- DIMENSIONS: 9.4 inch (23.9 cm) overall length with a blade length of 5 inches (12.7 cm) and a weight of 6.3 ounces
- DURABLE: Blade is made of reliable 7Cr17MoV High Carbon Stainless Steel and a staglon handle
- DEPENDABLE: Quick and easy access with the convenient leather sheath
- SECURE: Have confidence that the blade will not slip with the security of the nickel silver finger guard
- BE PREPARED: Knife features a sharpening stone that stores in the sheath
Outdoor Edge RazorPro, RO-20, Double Blade Folding Hunting Knife - Replacement Razor Blade, Gutting Blade, Blaze Orange Non-Slip TPR Handle, Mossy Oak Nylon Sheath
- FOLDING HUNTING KNIFE WITH TWO BLADES - 3.5" Razorsafe replaceable blade knife and 3.1" gutting blade. Stainless stell blades fold to opposite sides of knife.
- REPLACEMENT BLADES - Comes with 6 replacement blades. Requires Outdoor Edge 3.5" replacement blades (Model No. RR-6).
- NON-SLIP GRIP - Blaze Orange Rubberized TPR handle provides a secure grip even when wet.
- SHEATH - Mossy Oak nylon sheath/holster
- WEIGHT - 8.3 ounces.
W Trading Custom Hand Made Damascus Steel Blade Gorgeous Hunting Knife with Leather Pouch. (2733)
Mossberg Fixed Blade Knife, All in One Skinning Knife with Gut-Hook, for Hunters and Outdoors Enthusiasts
- HUNTERS LOVE THIS KNIFE: The reviews are in and hunters agree this knife is an excellent choice when it comes to skinning game, especially deer.
- DURABLE AND LIGHTWEIGHT: This knife is lighter and shorter than many other hunting knives making it easier to handle. The included black Mossberg knife sheath is built to handle the demands of serious hunters.
- STAINLESS STEEL BLADE: The 3-1/2-inch blade is made from stainless steel, which is designed to be used several times without having to sharpen it after every use, and features an excellent gut hook. The blade also features an anti-glare finish.
- SIZED TO GET THE JOB DONE: The overall length of the Mossberg Fixed Blade Knife is 6 3/4 inches with the blade measuring 3 1/2 inches. The unique shape of this knife makes the skinning of deer easier than many other larger knives.
- MAKES A GREAT GIFT: When it comes to buying a gift for a hunter or outdoorsman you just can’t go wrong with a good knife. Perfect for birthdays or holidays.
Best Hunting Knives Under $50
A good hunting knife is an invaluable tool. Best of all, a great hunting knife doesn't necessarily have to break the bank!
The basic qualities I look for in a hunting knife are overall durability, the ability to take and hold an edge, and the ability to be used in inclement weather. (Polished handles for instance may look great, but often become too slippery to hold onto when wet. This is something I avoid having on my knives if possible.) All of the knives listed below are a great choice!
Mora Mil. Knife - Mora is a Swedish military knife widely known in outdoors circles for being affordable and of very high quality - you can pick up a Mora for as low as $15 and as high as $70 or more, depending on what features you're looking for, but their base Army model (~$20) works well in any situation! These knives feature a rubberized handle that doesn't get slippery when wet, so it's great for both hunting and fishing applications!
Ka-Bar/Becker Knives - The Ka-Bar / Becker knife series is a great series of knives for the outdoorsman made in a joint venture between Ka-Bar knives and Becker knives. The Becker BK-11 is a great pocket-size blade, while the camp knife is better suited for heavy duty tasks like batoning through logs.
Ka-Bar USMC Knife - The Ka-Bar USMC knife is a time honored favorite, and any list of knives would simply feel incomplete without it. While this knife normally retails for just over $50, you can usually find one lightly used or on sale new for less.
Gerber Myth Compact - The Gerber Myth Compact is a great all-around light task knife well-suited for dressing smaller game, preparing food, carving, and many other tasks. Best of all, it retails for under $30 which puts it well below our $50 budget.
There are many other knives out there that fit the bill, but these are the best ones I have found so far. If you know of more, please feel free to leave a comment and let us know!