Best Damascus Hunting Knives in 2023
Bobcat Knives Custom Handmade Hunting Knife Bowie Knife Damascus Steel Survival Knife EDC 10'' Overall Walnut Wood with Sheath
REG-274, Handmade Damascus Steel 13.00 Inches Hunting Knife - Rose Wood with Damascus Steel Guards Handle
- Great Piece of Art. Fully handcrafted.
- Walnut Wood Handle With Damascus Steel Guard/Pommel
- Handmade Damascus Steel Hunting Knife
- Disclaimer : Only "Pohsland-Knives Official" reserve rights to Sell Authentic Poshland Knives, we request other buyer do not create fake copies and sell on Amazon.
- Any Un-authorised Seller of Poshland Goods shall be reported to Amazon
Poshland REG-U-1181- Custom Handmade Damascus Steel 12.2" Inches Hunting Knife.
Whole Earth Supply Tracker Knife - Stag Handle, Hammered Damascus Hunting Skinning Knives Blades Blade Knife
- Tracker Knife - Stag Handle, Hammered Damascus Hunting Skinning Knives Blades Blade Knife
- Dimensions: 9.5 inches Approximate Overall Length, 4.5 inches Approximate Blade Length, 4.5 inches Approximate Handle Length, 1.825 inches Widest Part of Blank, Approximately 5mm Thick (3/16+ inch)
- High quality 1095 steel construction. Includes high quality brown or black leather sheath. This is a right-handed draw sheath when worn on the back (scout style), and a left-handed draw sheath when worn on the left hip.
- Ladder damascus pattern
- Blade comes sharpened. A final edge may be applied for an even sharper razor edge.
Ottoza Custom Handmade Damascus Tracker Knife with Bone Handle - Survival Knife - Camping Knife - Damascus Steel Knife - Damascus Hunting Knife with Sheath Horizontal Fixed Blade Knife No:115
- !!!BE AWARE OF FRAUD SELLERS!!! THIS ITEM JUST HANDMADED BY "OTTOZA KNIVES" !!! Ottoza Official Knives, High Quality Handmade Damascus Tracker Knife With Sharp and Durable Blade
- Handmade Damascus Steel (1095 & 15n20 Steel Combination) Blade is Useful for Hunting, Camping, Tracking and Bushcrafting (NOTE: blade is being preserved in oil for best storage conditions, please dont find it strange while opening the box, you can clean it with a dry piece of cloth before use)
- Bone Handle is Easy to Use (handle color may slightly vary because it is a natural material)
- Cow or Buffalo Leather Tracker Knife Sheath is Specially Designed
- Decorative Knife for Collectors, When You're Not Using Your Knife, You Can Put This Beautifully Handcrafted Piece of Art For Display
10 Inch Damascus Knife Handmade Hunting Knife with Sheath Fixed Blade Knife Non-Slip Walnut Wood Handle
- ✅ Heavy Duty Damascus Knife: Made of hand forged Damascus blade; composed of 1080 and 15N20 high carbon steel, folded 5 times, starting from 9-layers into a ladder pattern of 288 layers. Shatter proof to withstand high performance hunting task
- ✅ Super Sharp Blade: Say goodbye to rusty dull knife. This damascus steel knife has razor-sharp blade, exceptionally stringent to tackle variety of stressful tasks. Predator hunting, wood cutting, Camping, all can be done smoothly in a quick hand move
- ✅ Ergonomic Handle: Exotic handle made of walnut wood, designed with detail attention to offer comfortable grip and control of hand, making tough job easier. Wooden handle looks traditional and have anti-slip benefit
- ✅ Durable Quality: Premium quality Damascus bowie knife is tarnish proof and rust resistant to serve you for years to come. A trustworthy hunting knife that ensures excellent performance in time of need, from survival to wood-cutting all can be done
- ✅ Safety Cover: Our survival knife is indeed a piece of art made by skilled knife maker. Comes with a sturdy leather sheath with integrated belt loop and snap lock to ensure safe carrying
Grace Knives Handmade Damascus Steel Hunting Knife 8.5" with Leather Sheath G-1066_R
- Handmade Damascus Steel Knife made for Hunting, Camping and other Outdoor Activities.
- Razor Sharp and Durable Edge for Rough and Tough Use with Hardness of 58 - 60 HRC on Rockwell Scale.
- It Measures Overall Length 8.5" _ Blade Length 4.25" and Handle Length 4.25" _ Well Balanced Knife with Perfect Grip in Hand.
- Handle is Available in Ram Horn. Genuine Leather Sheath is Added to Hold This Knife on a Belt / Strap
- Easy Maintenance is Required to Prevent from Rusting and it Will Provide Great Service for Years.
onlyhandmade 7.75" Beautiful Damascus Knife Made of Remarkable Damascus Steel and Exotic Wood -Its A Hunting Knife with Sheath OHM-058
- Beautiful Damascus Steel 7.75" Hunting skinner Knife..
- THE 100% COW LEATHER SHEATH The pure leather sheath.It can be put in the belt.
- Bushcraft Fixed Blade Hunting Knife with sheath for camping and outdoor usage..
- Protect your Unique handmade Damascus Knife by applying vegetable oil after drying & using.
- AN EXCELLENT GIFTING IDEA: Offer this unique handmade Damascus hunting Skinner knife With amazing Leather sheath to a special friend, family member or co-worker and have them thankful for your excellent taste! Make this amazing gift to any seasoned or amateur handmade knife collector and enjoy their smile upon unwrapping this fascinating gift!
Hunting Knife - Handmade Damascus Hunting Knife Full Tang - Work of Art
- Genuine damascus steel
- 56-58 Hrc on rockwel scale
- Comes With Leather Sheath
- full tang and razor sharp blade
- Overall Length : 10.0 inches. Blade is 5.5 inches long. Micarta handle is 4.5 inches long
Randy knives RA-9002 Custom Made Damascus Steel Hunting Knife Bone Handle, Damascus Bolster, with Real Leather Sheath.
How to Care for Your Hunting Knife
Whether you prefer a jack knife, a multi-blade or a pen knife, you'll need to care for your hunting knife if you want it to be useful when you need it most.
Store it Safely
Any type of moisture on your hunting knife can cause it to become defective, so store it in a clean, dry place where it can't be damaged. Even the small moisture spots from your fingertips can create stains on both the blade and any other metal work, so make sure to wipe it with a dry cloth before putting it away after use. A leather or plastic case is ideal for this purpose, though a weather-proof case is necessary when hunting in the rain or in humid conditions.
Wipe the Blade(s)
Regardless of the type of hunting knife you use, any stainless steel product can suffer from rust stains and other defects if not cared for properly. Wiping your hunting knife down with a cloth slightly oiled with silicon can greatly increase the lifespan of your knife, and also make it more effective in a pinch. Cotton is the best type of cloth to use, and try to get into the habit of this practice every time you come home from a hunting trip.
Flush the Joints
When you carry your hunting knife around in your pocket, the hinges and joints are likely to become clogged with various dirt and debris. This can inhibit the joints considerably, so flush them after every use. You can use a hose or kitchen sprayer to get all of the dirt particles out from within the hinges and joints of the knife, or you can use compressed air. Just make sure to dry it thoroughly before putting it away.
Oil the Hinges
One of the larges complaints about older hunting knives is the stuttered opening and closing of the hinges. If you care for your hunting knife, however, it will always open smoothly and close with a soft but audible snap. You should oil the hinges of your knife after every use, but remember that a little goes a long way. Just a drop of oil on the hinges should be sufficient to keep the knife in fine working order.
Keep it Sharp
Using a dull hunting knife can be extremely dangerous, especially when it comes to processing an animal. A dull blade will result in more ripping and tearing rather than clean cuts, and can also be detrimental to the knife itself. Before you go on a hunting trip, sharpen your blade carefully with a good-quality stone or wheel.
Don't Use Powdered Wheels
Some hunters say that they can sharpen their hunting knives better with powdered wheels, but this is the last thing you want to do. It raises the temperature of the stainless steel and can ruin the constitution of your knife. Make sure that the steel doesn't get too hot when you sharpen---for an extremely dull knife, breaks after every four minutes is advisable.
Never Throw Your Knife
Despite the attraction of such a sport, your hunting knife is not meant to be thrown. This can weaken the joints and dull the tip of the blade, rendering it almost useless.