Best Crossbow For Turkey Hunting in 2023
RAGE Xtreme Turkey Broadhead 2.3" x .75" Cut, 100 Grain - 2 Pack
RAGE Crossbowx 2-Blade Broadhead 100gr 2in Cut 3pk 53000
- Country Of Origin : United States
- The Package Height Of The Product Is 25.4 Centimeters
- The Package Length Of The Product Is 2.29 Centimeters
- The Package Width Of The Product Is 11.43 Centimeters
- 2-Inch plus Cutting Diameter
- Shock Collar for proper blade retention
- F.A.T. (Ferrule Alignment Technology)
- Tough Razor-Sharp .035-Inch Stainless Steel Blades
- Includes free practice head
Muzzy Trocar HBX Hybrid 4 Blade Crossbow Broadhead, 100 Grain
- Hybrid crossbow broad head - two rear-deploying expandable blades are highly dependable and powerful enough to deliver massive entry wounds, larger diameter ferrule to match crossbow bolt for improved penetration and flight
- Combining a hard hitting Trocar tip with Proven Muzzy design and a wide cutting pair of expandable blades, The Trocar Hex Hybrid crossbow broad head helps you drop big game fast
- Aerodynamic - . 035" Fixed blades angled with 2 degree Offset induce spin and field point flight, 100 grain, 4-blade Hybrid Broad head - 3 pack
Maifield Archery Broadheads 100 Grain Bowhunting Arrow Head 3 Fixed Blades 6 Pack for Small Game Crossbows and Compound Bow Arrows
- 【Aluminum Ferrule】---100 grain broadheads with 3 extremely sharp fixed blades for outdoor archery small game arrows tips.
- 【Razor Sharpness】---0.028''stainless steel blades,1 1/8'' cutting diameter, it's a triangular design that is both sharp and robust. It combines a fast-penetrating point with razor-sharp blades.
- 【Good Penetration】---According to the in-flight aerodynamics and blade deployment, enhance flight stability and Penetration, tip of broadhead arrow penetrates the animal's through sinking in deep.
- 【NEW Plastic Box 】---The broadheads come in a transparent and high-quality plastic box, it is easy to carry and all your broadhead are protected very well.
- 【Newland Archery】---We will provide 12 Months Warranty and full refund guarantee, if you have any questions with the product, pls contact us in the first time. We will give you the best solution. Newland Archery broadhead is your best choice for your Crossbow and Compound Bow arrow.
PA 12pcs Hunting Broadheads 100 Grain Archery Broadheads New Steel Broadheads 2 Blade for Compound Bow Crossbow
- Length of Hunting Broadheads: 6.6cm about 2.59 inch
- Blade: .032" thick, stainless steel, honed razor sharp
- Package Including: 12pcs Hunting Broadheads
- Razor sharp stainless steel blades interlock within the body of hunting arrowheads
- 100 Grain Expandable 2-Blade Broadhead
Bullhead 3 Blade Arrow Broadhead (Pack of 3), 125-Grain/4-Inch
- Lifetime replacement guarantee
- 3-3/4" 125 grain 3 blade
- Clean miss Clean kill
Primos Strerch-Fit Gloves (Mossy Oak New Break-Up)
- Quality materials used for all Primos products
- 100% designed and tested for the toughest situations and environments
- Whether you are a professional, recreational user, or even casual, Primos will fit the mold for all types of people
Ameristep Caretaker Kick Out Pop-Up Ground Blind, Premium Hunting Blind, Realtree Edge Camo
- Patented dual-floor kick-outs creates more interior space for equipment, bags, people, and movement
- Tension-relief zipper design aids in making setup and take down easier and faster
- Shoot-through ground blind mesh windows optimized for archery and rifle hunters. Will comfortably fit 2 full size hunters
- Hunting Blind Package includes Ground Blind, Carry Bag, Stakes and High Wind Tie-Down
Vanguard VEO 2 AM-234TU Shooting Stick, Tri-Stand Base with Ball Joint, Rotating and Removeable U Shaped Yoke
- The ball joint feature allows smooth pan and tilt options, and tri-stand's 3 feet easily fold and lock in seconds, stabilizing your shooting stick and allowing it to function like a tripod
- The 360-degree rotating, wide U-yoke has rubber fins to secure your rifle or crossbow, and U-yoke can be removed to accommodate cameras or spotting scopes
- Strong quarter twist leg locks provide a maximum load capacity of up to 11 pounds
- Soft rubber handle provides an unbeatable grip in any weather; VEO 2 AM-234TU can be used as a walking stick with the included hand strap and carabineer
- 4 section, 23mm aluminum leg. Folded length: 24. 4". Extended height: 64". Weight: 1. 96 pounds
Ameristep AMEBL3000 Care Taker Ground Blind, Hubstyle Blind in Realtree Edge
- Realtree edge Camo. Shooting width: 69" height: 66" footprint: 55"x55". waterproof ground blind that will comfortably hunt 2 people
- Replaceable camo shoot-through mesh windows. Shadow Guard coating eliminates shadows and silhouettes
- Great blind for bow hunting, gun hunting, or crossbow hunting
- Rugged Spider hub frame for easy setup and take down. Setup or takedown in less than 2 minutes. Comes equipped with heavy duty tie downs and stakes
- Durashell plus fabric shell with matte finish.Hub-to-Hub Dimensions: 60 inch
5 Items to Take on Turkey Hunting Trips in Spring
Turkey season will be kicking off in various states across the country this March. This article discusses some of the essential items that turkey hunters may want to consider taking into the woods with them.
Turkey season will be kicking off in various states across the country and Georgia is one of them. Georgia's turkey season typically starts in March and runs through May. If you are headed out for the first time this year, there are a few things that you might want to take with you. Here they are:
A backpack is important to have on a turkey hunting trip for obvious reasons. For starters, it can hold a lot of your gear. Good things to store in your backpack are area maps, a GPS system, decoys, extra calls and shells. You'll also want to have some rain gear, binoculars, a first aid kit, survival gear and a few pairs of nylon knee highs. Believe it or not, the nylon knee highs work well when you want to keep the turkey's feathers intact. You just slide it over the turkey's head and over its body until you get it home. Of course it only works well on birds small enough to fit inside the nylons. Prices for backpacks vary.
2. Turkey Seat
A collapsible turkey seat is great to bring along especially if the weather is chilly or wet. That way you don't have to sit in the mud or on the cold ground for extended periods of time. I'd suggest that you look for one that is lightweight, waterproof and can be set up and broken down in seconds. You can typically pick one up online through most major outfitters for less than $40.
3. Hunting Blind
A basic hunting blind is another investment that you may want to consider. It will help to keep you concealed during the hunt. Prices vary based on how fancy you want to get. I have seen basic turkey blinds online selling for as low as $16. If you do decide to invest in one, make sure that it is easy to carry, set up and break down.
4. Hydration and Nutrition
A hydration system and some emergency food rations are important to take along with you. Some hunters prefer to purchase a hydration system backpack instead of carrying around water bottles. Personally, I think that the hydration system is the best route to go because of the convenience. The only downfall with a portable hydration system is that it does need to be maintained. If you fail to maintain it properly, bacteria could start to grow and you could end up making yourself sick. Prices for backpack hydration systems vary but tend to start at $30 each.
5. Head Lamp
A head lamp is also handy to have because it allows you to keep your hands free while you are walking through the woods in periods of low light. You can usually find a decent quality head lamp online for $20 to $80 depending on the brand. I'd recommend that you look for one that is adjustable, has a long battery life and is weatherproof.
Killeen Gonzalez enjoys the great outdoors with her family and has traveled extensively.