10 Best Crossbow Bolts For Turkey Hunting
Updated on: May 2023
Best Crossbow Bolts For Turkey Hunting in 2023
RAGE Crossbowx 2-Blade Broadhead 100gr 2in Cut 3pk 53000
Muzzy Trocar HBX Hybrid 4 Blade Crossbow Broadhead, 100 Grain
- Hybrid crossbow broad head - two rear-deploying expandable blades are highly dependable and powerful enough to deliver massive entry wounds, larger diameter ferrule to match crossbow bolt for improved penetration and flight
- Combining a hard hitting Trocar tip with Proven Muzzy design and a wide cutting pair of expandable blades, The Trocar Hex Hybrid crossbow broad head helps you drop big game fast
- Aerodynamic - . 035" Fixed blades angled with 2 degree Offset induce spin and field point flight, 100 grain, 4-blade Hybrid Broad head - 3 pack
BARNETT 16075 Outdoors Carbon Crossbow 20-Inch Arrows with Field Points (5 Pack)
- Length: 20 inch Crossbow Arrows | 5 Pack of Arrows with Field Tips
- Half-moon nocks | 13. 78 grains per inch, matched with 100-grain point; optimal accuracy and target penetration; also includes 24F field point and moon nocks
- Five-pack of 20-inch crossbows arrows. 1-ounce arrows with strong, lightweight carbon shafts; improved wall thickness for added durability
- Compatible with Ghost 350, Penetrator, Wildcat C-5, Jackal, Whitetail hunter II, Raptor FX3 crossbows and other models that take a 20 inch Arrow
- 5 year manufacturers
- Five-pack of 20-inch, 8.1-ounce arrows with strong, lightweight carbon shafts; improved wall thickness for added durability
- 13.78 grains per inch, matched with 100-grain point; optimal accuracy and target penetration; also includes 24F field point and moon nocks
- Compatible with Ghost 350, Penetrator, Wildcat C-5, and Jackal crossbows
- Includes limited five-year manufacturer's warranty
- Not for sale in some zip codes
Sinbadteck Hunting Broadheads, 12PCS 3 Blades Archery Broadheads 100 Grain Screw-in Arrow Heads Arrow Tips Compatible with Crossbow and Compound Bow (Black)
- 【EASY INSTALL】- 100 grain broadheads with 3 extremely sharp fixed blades! Standard screw-in insert thread compatible with all Crossbow and Compound Bow.
- 【REMARKABLE PRECISION】- 2.8" stainless steel blades specially designed for field practice and field hunting game, exclusive hybrid tips are surgically precise construction.
- 【DURABLE & SHARP】- The hunting bow tips are manufactured using an anodized aluminium and the tip using a super hard stainless steel .The hunting bow tips arrow head is durable, sharp, fast and fitable for hunting and shooting game.
- 【NOTE】-12PCS Pack , The Archery Broadheads don't include the hunting shaft.
- 【Life-time Technic Service] Sinbadteck PROVIDED 45-day return & lifetime technical support. Please feel free to contact us for help.
MTM Case-Gard Broadhead Box, Clear
- Foam insert securely holds most broadheads in either up or down position
- Clear-view lid for quick and easy identification
- Made of high-impact plastic, with strong snap latch and full length, mechanical hinge
- Dimensions: 4.9" (L) x 5.3" (W) x 2.9" (H); Max. Broadhead Length 2.7"
- Safe storage and transport for 16 assembled broadheads; Made in USA
OTW Hunting Broadheads, 3 Fixed Blades 100 Grain Archery Broad Heads (6 Pack)
- Hardened steel broadheads tips provide maximum penetration and enhanced flight stability.
- 100 Grain delivers a true and accurate fly. 1-1/4" Cutting diameter head. 3 Stainless steel 0.02" blades ensure a sharp shooting.
- High-quality aluminum screw-in tips ensures deep penetration.
- All Six broadheads come in a portable box. Portable to Carry and Protect your broadheads well.
- Warranty: 6-Month Warranty for quality and service gurantee. If there is any quality problem, pls feel free to contact us via email and give us a chance to fix your problem.
Crossbow Broadheads 100 Grain for Hunting Deer â€“ 6 Pack of Mechanical Broadheads with Twin Blades That Deploy on Impact â€“ with 2â€ Cut Diameter and Hardened Steel Chisel Tips for Maximum Penetration
- SLAY YOUR PREY with speed and accuracy by outfitting your crossbow arrows with our mechanical broadheads. These 100-grain tips give bolts some weight-forward balance so they travel with greater accuracy and momentum. They are the preferred broadheads for shooting long distances out of higher poundage bows.
- CUT-ON-IMPACT chiseled tips ensure maximum penetration and decreased deflection off of the bone. With razor-sharp twin blades that deliver a 2” cut diameter, these premium broadheads are essential components of your crossbow accessories. They deliver fast and humane kills of deer, elk and moose.
- SPRING-CLIP RETENTION SYSTEM prevents blades from deploying in flight. This also ensures that our mechanical broadheads clear the foot stirrup, preventing damage to your crossbow and potential harm to you. Their superior design and flawless performance make these the clear choice for taking an animal with a good shot.
- RUGGED CONSTRUCTION includes machined aircraft-grade aluminum bodies. Corrosion-resistant 0.035” stainless steel blades are precision-honed on the leading edges and are easily replaceable if they become bent or damaged. Our 100-grain broadheads travel at a closed diameter of 3/4" to reduce drag and enhance accuracy.
- 6-PACK SET comes with a handsome snap-lock storage case. Its impact-resistant construction endures the rigors of the outdoors and includes cushioning foam inserts to further safeguard these 100-grain crossbow broadheads from harm. It makes an impressive Father’s Day, birthday or Christmas gift for your husband or father.
Maifield Broadheads Fixed Blade One-Piece 100/125 Grain. 1inch Cut Hunting Crossbow Broad Head Archery Arrow Tip 3Pack (Gold,Pack of 3)
- Buy One Get Two Functions, You Can Add the Collar to Change the Weight from 100 Grains to 125 Grains
- Ti Coating, Super-Tough, Durable, Excellent Straightness and Extremely Accuracy
- No Speed Restriction for the Bow, Compound Bow, Recurve Bow and Crossbow are Available
- 100 125 Grains 1" +1/2" Cutting Diameter, 3 Broadheads and 3 25grains Brass Collar per Pack
- Razor Sharp Tips and Fly Just Like Field Points
BIG PRICK Broadhead Arrowhead 100 grain - 6PK fixed 3-blade screw-in hunting archery tip for compound bows and crossbows - razor sharp and perfect for deer, elk and turkey - 1-1 1/8â€ cutting diameter
- 3 RAZOR SHARP STAINLESS STEEL BLADES to cut everything! EVERYTHING!
- HIGHLY DURABLE ANODIZED ALUMINUM SCREW-IN SHAFT because if you are going to be a BIG PRICK you better be damn tough!
- PERFECTLY BALANCED 100 GRAIN WEIGHT so your BIG PRICK only goes where you want it to go.
- 1-1/4" CUTTING DIAMETER HEAD so you can punch a big ol’ hole in that beast!
- IDEAL FOR COMPOUND BOWS, CROSSBOWS AND RECURVE BOWS. Pretty much all the bows that help you kill things.
RAGE Bowhunting Hypodermic Crossbow Mechanical Broadhead, 2 Blade 2 Inch Cutting Diameter 100 or 125 Grain, 3 Pack
Camouflage Tips for Turkey Hunting
While many turkeys have been taken by hunters who are improperly dressed, odds are greatly in the turkey's favor if the hunter is not properly camouflaged.
In the past couple decades camouflage has improved greatly. Inexpensive camo is available to meet the needs of turkey hunters. While everyone wants to have the latest and greatest of everything, it simply isn't necessary with camouflage. But you have to remember that a proper camouflaging job takes more than just shirts and pants.
Proper camouflaging for turkey hunting means you must cover every inch of your body. Gloves are needed to cover your hands. Boots need checked out for shiny areas (such as metal eyelets) that may need a dab of matte paint. Drab colored socks should be worn as they might peek out in some hunting positions. The face is an area that needs to be camouflaged as well. Hunters have different preferences for camouflaging the face. Some choose face nets while others choose face paint. While the difference is slight, I believe that a face net is the better one. Face paint leaves the eyes more exposed and can become shiny when covered with perspiration.
Don't forget to camouflage your gun as well. A variety of products are available to camo your gun as well. As the gun is pointing at the turkey in most situations, the turkey will not generally see a lot of the gun. Just make sure that all surfaces are covered with a matte finish and you should be ok. If you wear a watch while hunting, keep it in mind also. A watch face can become a shiny beacon in the woods if the sun hits it at the wrong angle.
The most important thing that you can do to keep from being spotted by a turkey (or any other game animal) is to be in an area where your outline is broken up and to stay still. The best camouflage in the world will not matter if you are caught on top of an open ridge or if you are moving. While camouflage is certainly a great asset while turkey hunting it can not make up for the standard woods skills of staying in the shadows and sitting without moving.