Best Coyote Hunting Dogs in 2023
CUGA VEST Serious Protection for The Active Dog (MED, Orange/Coyote)
- CUGA VEST - A Protective Vest for the Active Dog
- NOW AVAILABLE GLOBALLY THROUGH FULFILLED BY AMAZON
- CUGA VEST is designed for sporting dog breeds, please check size before purchasing.
FOXPRO HammerJack American Made Electronic Predator Call
- HAMMERJACK hammer Jack
- Series digital game
- Type electronic call
Outdoor Hunting Labs Rabbit Urine Scent - Predator Hunting Odor - Dog Training - Trapping Fox and Coyote Attractant Lure (2 Oz)
- ☑️DRIVE COYOTES AND FOX CRAZY - Our rabbit urine will draw in wild foxes and coyotes around your position. Rabbit supplies their noses with the instinct to hunt, so they won't notice your presence.
- ☑️TRAIN YOUR DOG FOR HUNTING - Use your Outdoor Hunting Labs Rabbit urine as a handy pup training device- get his nose to the trail and used to the smell of rabbits. You can even soak the urine in foot pads and walk to create the trail a wild rabbit would make.
- ☑️HIDE YOUR HUMAN SCENT - Cover scent like rabbit urine is an excellent odor neutralizer for deer hunting and sport trapping. Spray this urine guard around your boots and hunting gear to ensure whitetail deer cannot detect your scent.
- ☑️️SAVE TIME, HASSLE AND MONEY - It’s so much faster and easier to just carry a few ounces of liquid Rabbit lure in your pocket than to drag a decoy or rabbit skin to your site. Using our rabbit training scent lets you move your attractant to new spots so predators don't catch on to you!
- ***100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE*** Since our rabbit scent is the purest and highest quality, we’re sure you’re going to love it. We stand by our product! So if for any reason you’re not happy, by all means, contact us! Try TODAY and if it does not work we refund you. No questions asked!
Flambeau Outdoors 5985MS-1 Lone Howler Coyote Decoy
- PREDATOR HUNTING DECOY: Ultra-realistic fur detail mimics the coat of a coyote with the coloration of a mature male. Deploying the decoy convey a feeling of safety and heightens the curiosity of nearby coyotes to lure them into the open when hunting.
- PEST CONTROL DECOY: Excellent deterrent for unwanted pests, including rodents, geese, and smaller bird species, when placed in or near barns, gardens, orchards, ponds, etc.
- VERSATILE DESIGN: Heavy-duty plastic with threaded leg posts and locking lugs. Removable legs can be stored in the body for easy transport. Detaching rear legs allows it to be staged in a sitting position or remove all legs for a bedded position.
- DETAILS & FEATURES: Includes faux fur tail with a wire backbone for easy manipulation and realistic motion in the wind, a scent pad spike on the rear leg, and poseable ears to mimic a relaxed, alert, or curious presentation.
- FULLY ASSEMBLED SIZE: 30" L x 9" W x 25" H
Primos Hunting 3755 Turbo Dogg Electronic Predator Call
- Rotating no distortion speaker
- Electronic predator call with 36 sounds and 4 preprogrammed Expert Hunts
- Each Expert Hunt features a 10- to 20-minute call sequence for attracting animals
- Produces long-reaching, ultra-realistic frequency ranges to maximize sound projection
- Easy-to-use remote with 150-yard range; includes USB port for downloading sounds
- Turbo-charged 25-watt amplifier and rotating distortion-free speaker; audio-out port
Wildlife Research 526 Coyote Juice Calling Scent (8-Fluid Ounce)
- High quality calling scent
- Appeals to the curious, territorial instincts of coyotes
- 8 oz. squirt bottle
Chapter 2- Somthin's a Bruin"
Icotec GEN2 GC300 Electronic Game Call
- 300 yard remote range
- Play 2 sounds at the same time
- NEW - Pause button
- NEW - Decoy port and activation button on remote
- NEW - Backlit buttons for night hunting
Predator Hunting: Proven Strategies That Work From East to West
OutdoorMaster Bungee Dog Leash, Improved Dog Safety & Comfort (Tan)
- The OutdoorMaster Promise: 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
- Stretchy Bungee Dog Leash that Reduces Risk of Injury and Increases Comfort.
- Soft Padded Handle for Ultimate Comfort. Handy Quick Release and Connect Buckle.
- Length: 36.5 inches (contracted) - 48 inches (stretched)
- What You Get: OutdoorMaster Bungee Dog Leash, our customer-favorite 6-month warranty and friendly customer service.
Hunting Dogs are Essential for Hunting Success
Many people are enjoy hunting for game or sport. Acquiring a hunting dog can greatly increase successful hunts.
Dogs have keen senses and have been used for the purpose of hunting for centuries. There are several dog breeds that are often used for the specific purpose of hunting. They are able to lure the hunted animal out into the open, retrieve animals that have been successfully hit and track animals in ways that are impossible for a human.
You may have decided that you would like to find a hunting dog t o increase your success rate, but first you must research the different breads to determine which will suit your needs best. Are you a deer hunter? Rabbit Hunter? Bird Hunter?
There are many different dog breeds to choose from to meet each of those needs. Some are adept at tracking, while others are more suited for retrieving. Still others are very good at signaling. Think about what you aim to accomplish while hunting as your read through the descriptions.
If you need dogs with a wonderful sense of smell, you'd do well to choose Bloodhounds and tracking dogs. These dogs can easily sense if an animal is near and where it has gone. These dogs successfully track down animals such as deer and bears.
If you're a duck hunter, you'd do well to choose either a Golden or Labrador Retriever. These dogs have oil in their coats that allow them to move through the water to retrieve fallen birds. Retrievers will enthusiastically do the work of finding the smaller animals you have successfully hunted.
If you'd like to know when an animal is nearby, Pointers and Setters are very useful. They are able to signal with their bodies to let you know your prey is close. Setters accomplish this by laying low to the ground when they have spotted the animal. Pointers angle their bodies in the direction of the animal.
Different types of hunting dogs serve different purposes. With a little bit of research, you can easily select and train a hunting dog that will aid your success. Not only will you be a better hunter, you will have found a lifelong friend and companion.