10 Best Coon Hunting Cap Light
Updated on: May 2023
Best Coon Hunting Cap Light in 2023
Kohree CREE 80000 LUX LED Coyote Hog Coon Hunting Light, Rechargeable Predator Hunting, 3 LED Cap Light, 5 Position Switch, Multiple Colors (White Red Green) + Soft Cap
GearOZ Coon Hunting Lights, Hunting Headlamp for Coyotes Hog Predators, Rechargeable & Waterproof, 6 Lighting Modes, 4 Powerful LEDs (White Red Green Amber) Perfectly for Night Working
- Long beam range for spotting coons, predators, coyotes eyes around 500 yards to 800 yards.
- Rechargeable 18650 battery with circuit safety protection, power up headlamp over 15 hours.
- Engineering grade waterproof shell protects your headlamp from rough weather and collision.
- Switch between 6 different lighting modes. Adjust to a full range of lighting needs.
- Gifted box packing with 1 instruction manual, make a great gift!
RinglitÂ® 5W 6000mAh KL6LM LED Miner Headlight Lamp Camping Fishing Hunting Cap Lamp Mining Light 40000Lx IP67--Range:unbelievable 500 meters!!!
- Apply for hunting mining cap lamp LED light
- environmental-friendly lamp, waterproof which can range 500 meters
- Illumination: 35000-40000Lx (start of lighting)
- 0.9A (main illuminant) 0.4A (the second illuminant
- Battery life: >500 cycle time
Kohree Dimmable Hog Coyote Coon Hunting Light 10W Cree LED Rechargeable Predator Hunting Mining Headlight with Switch Knob,4 Optical Filters, Charger kit
- *【Brightness Dimmable Hunting Light】 4 Modes, 0 to 100% brightness control with the switch knob, can be easily operated with glove on
- *【Long Range】:300+ yards without filter of bright and focused beam ,featuring the high power Cree U2 10W LED
- *【Larger capacity Rechargeable Lithium battery pack】: 11000mAh li-ion battery and last long time, 7+ hours of run time on brightest, 20+ hours on medium ,up to 30 hours on low
- *【Improved Charging time】: come with 1.5A output wall charger takes about 6h for fully charged
- *【complete Hunting Light Set】: 4 colored (red, green, blue, orange) filter lens that comes in handy to not spook animals on night hunts. A car charger included- you can charge in truck. USB converter- charge your phone if it run out in an emergency
GearOZ Coon Hunting Lights Headlamp 2.0 for Coyotes Hog Predators, 4 Lighting Modes, Rechargeable and Waterproof Hunting Headlight with Camo Hunting Hat, 4ft Power Cable, Larger Battery Capacity
- 4 LIGHTING MODES: Switch between 4 different lighting modes. Adjust to a full range of lighting needs. 2. SUPER BRIGHT HEADLIGHTS: Powerful 10W Cree LED bulb can show your path 800 yards away.
- SUPER BRIGHT HEADLIGHTS: Powerful 10W Cree LED bulb can show your path 800 yards away.
- LONG-LASTING LIGHTS: High capacity rechargable 18650 batteries can light up your path for 20 hours max.
- WATERPROOF & DURABL: Rated as IP68 Dust-proof And Rain-proof grade. Make sure your light stays on even when it's raining.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & ADJUSTABLE: Without the Battery Pack installed in the camo hat, it is lightweight. With 1.2m power cable, you can adjust to your own comfort position.
GearOZ Coon Hunting Lights Headlamp for Coyotes Hog Predators, 4 Lighting Modes, Rechargeable and Waterproof Hunting Headlight with Camo Hunting Bracket Hat
- 4 LIGHTING MODES: Switch between 4 different lighting modes. Adjust to a full range of lighting needs.
- SUPER BRIGHT HEADLIGHTS: Powerful 10W Cree LED bulb can show your path 800 yards away.
- LONG-LASTING LIGHTS: High capacity rechargable 18650 batteries can light up your path for 15 hours max.
- WATERPROOF & DURABLE: Rated as IP68 Dust-proof And Rain-proof grade. Make sure your light stays on even when it's raining.
- MULTIPLE USE: Pack with green and red filters for scanning coons,predators,coyotes,hogs etc at night. Our camping headlamps are perfect for camping, hiking, walking, running, fishing.
Superior Bump Cap for LED Coon Hunting Light (Black)
Hunting Friends Safety Mining Light, 8000mAh Led Mine Headlight, Reachargable Hard Hat KL8M(H) Explosion-Proof Waterproof Cap Lamp for Mining Hunting Fishing
- ✔Light source: 1 Main LED + 2 auxiliary light source.
- ✔Saftey: With China national explosive-proof certificate Exi and CE certificate, can be used safty in various flammable and explosive places.
- ✔Intelligent protection: With overcharge & over-discharge resistant function and short circuit protection device, thus, this is very safe and realiable.
- ✔High quality LED can be used for more than 100,000 hours, which eliminates the trouble of replacing the lamp.
- ✔Use scope:It's suitable for professional works and outdoor sports, like coal miners, tunnel projects mine, oil field construction site, camping, fishing, hiking, night fishing, night flying, sailing, caving and hunting etc.
Kohree 80000LUX CREE 10W XML U2 LED Hunting Explosion Proof Mining Camping Light KL11LM Mining Headlamp Headlight-with 4 Optical Filters
- HIGH POWER LED HEADLIGHT: High Power 10W CREE XML U2 LED, Super Brightness 70000-80000LUX, Range to 300 meters.
- 4 MODE SUPER BRIGHT LED HEADLIGHT: 4 lighting modes for hunting, coal mining,night fishing,camping ,hiking, bicycling(25% 50% 75% 100%)
- WATERPROOF IP54 AND EXPLOSION PROOF: Ideal for all water use,no worry about the rainy day,best headlamp for outdoor activities.
- SUPER LARGER BATTERY CAPACITY: 11000mAh Li-ion Battery, longer illumination time. It comes with a home charger and a wall charger, Please note that you can only use the charger provided.
- SATISFACTORY GUARANTEE: Kohree stands behind all of its products 100%. These lights come with a 12 month warranty. If you received broken or defective lights, please contact us Kohree any time, we will compensate you with free replacement or full refund.
Nite Lite Rechargeable Nite Sport II LED Hunting Light Package
- 6-Volt 5W LED Headlamp
- 2 Brightness Settings
- 0ver 40 Hours of Burn Time
- Lightweight Battery Pouch
- Super Tight Spot
The 2020 Edition of What Color is Your Parachute?
A review of the world's most popular job hunting book as read by a college student nearing graduation.
In one of the beginning chapters, Bolles introduces several alternatives to looking for a job and explains the rate of success in each one. Some of them include using the Internet, making cold calls to companies from the Yellow Pages, going to a staffing agency, and using help wanted ads. In most cases, the rate of success is so low because job seekers only search using one way and not others. Bolles explains that if you choose one method but also have alternatives, your rate of success will be higher.
The alternative with the highest rate of success is performing a life changing job hunt. This is where the exercises in the book begin to come in handy.
In order to better understand who you are, Bolles provides a flower diagram. The flower is used to keep track of your favorite skills, interests, groups of people to work with, subjects, geographical locations, work preferences, and salary preferences. During the course of the exercises, you fill in each petal on the flower and by the time it is done, you are able to find appropriate job options based on what you find out about who you are.
Aside from the exercises, there is also advice on informational interviewing, job interviews, and salary negotiations. There is also a last chapter on finding your mission in life, which talks about discovering your purpose based on religious aspects.
One of the things I like most about this book is that it is not your typical job hunting book. Most job hunting books usually have the same information from one to the other, but Bolles' project is different. For example, how many sources will tell you that even an interviewer feels nervous at a job interview? Also, while many books will just tell you to think about what you like to do in order to start job searching, the exercises and prioritizing you will do really help you find out what you could excel at. The writing work is something that really forces you to think and when you finish the exercises, you will feel like you learned so much about yourself that you never knew before.
With "Parachute", I felt like I was making the most of trying to find out what to do with my life. You get extensive tips on how to use your connections to get in touch with hiring managers, how to handle an informational interview, and learning more about a place where you want to live. Bolles also provides numerous websites regarding geographical locations, personality tests, salaries for different professions, and other useful topics. There is also an index of available career counseling resources.
The only thing that did not interest me was the chapter about finding your mission in life. When reading it in the table of contents, I thought it would be a good read. However, I am not a religious person and found reading about God to be uncomfortable. I am interested in finding out what jobs would be good for me, but I do not want to be in depth with how this relates to a higher being. The last chapter may help some, but I was simply not interested.
"What Color is Your Parachute?" is updated every year and although it may seem like a re-write of previous editions, Bolles always changes certain things to go with the economy and job market at the time. Once you pick up this book at your local bookstore or through Amazon.com, you will be on your way to a life changing job search and understanding more about who you really are.