10 Best Compound Bow For Hunting
Updated on: May 2023
Best Compound Bow For Hunting in 2023
RAPTOR Compound Hunting Bow Kit: LIMBS MADE IN USA | Fully adjustable 24.5-31â€ Draw 30-70LB pull | Up to 315 FPS | WARRANTY & 100% 30 day GUARANTEE | 5 Pin Lighted Sight, Biscuit Rest | Camo 2 RH
Diamond Archery Infinite Edge Pro Bow Package, Mossy Oak Country, Right Hand
- Wide draw length range between 13 and 31 inches
- Accelerates arrows to up to 310 ft/sec
- Redesigned cam system for a flawlessly smooth draw
- Integral stabilizer creates a perfect balance and a steadier shot
- Draw weight adjustable from 5 to 70 lbs of force
Genesis Kit - RH Black
- Official bow of the National Archery in the Schools Program (NASP).
- Great starter bow for archers of all ages, sizes and athletic abilities. With no specific draw length requirement, kids can't outgrow this bow.
- Includes a machined 6061-T6 aluminum riser, aluminum cam and idler wheel, sturdy composite limbs and high-strength bowstrings – all made in the USA.
- Built with single-cam technology, there are no tuning issues, less recoil, less noise and more accurate shooting.
- Kit includes: Bow, belt tube quiver, adjustable arm guard, five (5) aluminum arrows, 3/16" hex wrench and an Owner's Manual.
Compound Bow Ship from USA Warehouse,Topoint Archery Package,M1,19â€-30â€ Draw Length,19-70Lbs Draw Weight,320fps IBO Limbs Made in USA (Forest camo)
- Product ships from our warehouse in the United States. WARNING Please read the manual carefully before you operate the bow. This is not a toy and can cause physical injuries if misused. DO NOT DRY FIRE (Release string without an arrow knocked) this can cause physical injuries and possibly damage the bow.
- BOW PARAMETER: Right handed, IBO 320fps; Axle-to-Axle: 28"; Draw weight: 19-70lbs, Draw length: 19”-30” adjustable,without bow press, Brace height: 7”, Let-off: 80%, Bow weight: 3.31lb
- MATERIAL: Aluminum Bow Riser,CNC milling 7075-T6 Bow CAM
- Bow Limbs : Imported from Gordon Composites in USA Bow String : BCY-X,import from BCY USA
- INCLUDED OPTIONS: 1 x bow,, 1 x Five pin optical bow sight, 1 x Braided bow sling , 1 x brush arrow rest, 1 x rubber stablizer, 1 x bow release,1 x D-loop ,1 x Peep sight ,2 x limb dampers, 1 x Allen keys ,1 x string wax,1 x bow stand, 1 x 6pc arrow quiver, 1 x arrow puller, 18 x 30” carbon mix arrow($200.00 value accessories)
Bear Archery Cruzer G2 Compound Bow with RealTree Edge Finish
- Maximum-versatility bow is engineered for all ages and skill levels.Axle-To-Axle 30 inch
- Ready to hunt bow comes equipped with six Trophy Ridge accessories
- Adjustable from 12" to 30" draw length range and from 5 to 70 lbs. peak draw weight
- All adjustments are made using an Allen wrench with no need for a bow press
- Weighs only 3 lbs. and fires arrows at 315 feet per second. Brace height- 6 1/2 inch. These limbs provide unmatched flexibility and rigidity and allow for maximum weight adjustability for a customized fit for any shooter
Bear Archery Salute Ready to Hunt Compound Bow Includes Trophy Ridge Sight, Whisker Biscuit, Peep Sight, and S-Loop
- Maximum adjustability with a peak draw range of 50 to 70 lbs. and a draw length range of 20" to 30"
- Dual cam system offers a super smooth draw cycle while keeping speed and efficiency
- Ready to hunt compound bow comes equipped with Trophy Ridge accessories
- 7 ¼" brace height offers a high level of forgiveness
- Weighs 4 lbs. and shoots up to 300 feet per second
KESHES Archery Carbon Hunting Arrows for Compound & Recurve Bows - 30 inch Youth Kids and Adult Target Practice Bow Arrow - Removable Nock & Tips Points (12 Pack)
- ➼COMPATIBILE: 100% Carbon Arrows for compound bows, Arrows for Recurve bow, traditional & Long bows. we recommend using these hunting arrows for Kids & Adults to use as Practice target shooting arrows or as Hunting Arrows, up to 60 pounds.
- ➼DETAILS & DIMENTIONS: Shaft length: 30 inch archery arrow shaft, Nock to point length: 31.5 inch, Outer diameter 0.309”, Inner diameter 0.244”, SPINE: 500, GRAIN: 13 GPI & WEIGHT: 35 grams
- ➼DOUBLE TESTED QUALITY: Each part is manufactured with its specific material to ensure a stable, smooth, and strong arrow.🔶 Arrow Shaft: 100% carbon material for rock-solid strength and durability. 🔶Fletching Vanes: colored plastic, to help the flight be pointed in the right direction after you shoot. 🔶Tips Points: nickel plated stainless steel, for the perfect shot with the right amount of stability.
- ➼ADJUSTABLE NOKS: Being that the nocks are not fixed by glue, it can easily be adjustable to perfectly fit your bow and easily be replaced, however it’s tightly placed to avoid it from falling off.
- ➼RISK FREE: If you’re not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you will be fully refunded, as at Keshes, we back our product 100% and Guarantee your full satisfaction, although we are sure you will absolutely fall in love with these.
Pointdo 30inch Carbon Arrow Fluorescence Color Targeting and Hunting Practice Arrows for Compound Bow and Recurve Bow with Removable Tips (Fluorescein Yellow)
- Material: Carbon fiber. Full of shaft length:30", Outer diameter: 7.8mm. Spine 500 For 25-60 pounds recurve, compound bow
- The Shaft and fletching is fluorescent, 2 yellow and 1 white and easy to find
- 6pcs Nocks for Free. The nock are not glued, it can be adjustable for your bow. 12pcs O-Ring for Locking the screw tip.
- They are well made. The arrow good for target practice and hunting.
- The arrows put in well packaged and the quality is very good
TruFire Patriot Archery Compound Bow Release - Adjustable Black Wrist Strap
- AFFORDABLE, EASY TO USE - The Velcro strap provides a quick and comfortable fit and allows you to make adjustments as needed. Easy to use and an affordable price tag!
- STURDY. SMOOTH - The patriot has a durable steel trigger with a smooth release whether it's your first shot or the thousandth, its built to last
- ADJUSTABLE TRIGGER - Adjust the sensitivity to control the trigger travel
- AMBIDEXTROUS - The trigger head rotates a full 360 degrees making it appropriate for either Left or Right hand shooters
- PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA - The most economical American made release suitable for all ages and perfect for the new or experienced archer
Compound Bow Hunting, Carrying, Sling, Realtree AP
- Fully adjustable to fit any bow up to 35" in length
- Padded ends to protect cams
- Removable padded shoulder stap and fixed handle to carry however you're comfortable
- D-ring to quickly connect to treestand
- Waterproof Realtree AP camo fabric
A Year to Remember
After about 45 minutes of hunting we spotted the herd on a distant hilltop from this point we decided to come in from below them in the hopes that we could close the distance to within 125 yards at the most. Once we got to the tree line we slowed our pace to that of a snail with Cody and Joe in the lead. It was raining which helped to cover our movements but was a concern for our rifles. Every step we were alert for any sign of movement we were closing the distance the herd was only 250-300 yards away tension was in the air. Suddenly as we were making our way through the trees there was a crash down below us as we turned we all saw them at once there was a small bunch of elk headed the opposite direction. Joe already had his binoculars up Cody was in position for the shot he was just waiting for the go ahead Joe called out the one in the back is a legal bull shoot! As the bull came to the last opening in the trees about 75 yards away I saw the cloud of smoke from Cody's rifle and when the smoke cleared we all looked where the bull had stood and it was gone! There was a moment of sadness and then Joe yelled out Look! and we saw the Bulls legs sticking up kicking he had drilled it! Ironically he had only that one load in his gun and no reloads in the rain. So he grabbed my rifle but after its performance earlier in the day I was iffy on it going off but it fired off first cap without a hesitation! It was Cody's first bull a nice 3x4 raghorn and I can definitely say I was honored to be a part of it. Luckily it was a decent pack to the road with Cody packing the bears share on his shoulders but we got it in one trip so that was a relief. All and all it was an amazing experience and has only made us closer as friends this is something I will never forget and that I will always carry with me all of my days. This story is dedicated to my two Hunting partners Cody Kunas and Joe Dills thanks for the many years of adventures you've brought me and the many more to come.