Best Cold Weather Hunting Tent in 2022
Everest Double Camping Hammock with Mosquito Net | Bug-Free Camping, Hiking, Backpacking & Survival Outdoor Hammock Tent | Reversible, Integrated, Lightweight, Ripstop Nylon | Khaki/Woodland/Net Black
FLYTOP 3-4 Season 1-2-person Double Layer Backpacking Tent Aluminum Rod Windproof Waterproof for Camping Hiking Travel Climbing - Easy Set Up (Orange- 4 Season Tent)
- Excellent 4 seasons tent: Snow Skirt enable for winter use. The mesh with small area in inner tent, enhances the thermal performance.
- Easy set up: dome tent with simple structure. One person first using this tent is able to set up the tent quickly.
- High quality : Waterproof, double stitching with tape sealed seams, anti-rain, aluminum poles, UV protection.
- Portable backpacking tent, Total weight : 5.9 lbs / 2.7kg. package size: 6.3 x 6.3 x 18 inches / 16 x 16 x 46cm. Floor: (23+59+23)x 83inches / (60+150+60) x 210cm. Height: 45.28inches / 115cm.
- 4-season, 2-person tent. suitable for hiking, climbing, camping in spring summer autumn and winter. very stable, able to anti-wind, anti-rainstorm, anti-snow and anti-sediment.
Weanas Professional Backpacking Tent 2 3 4 Person 3 Season Weatherproof Double Layer Large Space Aluminum Rod for Outdoor Family Camping Hunting Hiking Adventure Travel (Green, 3-4 Person)
- SUFFICIENT ROOM - This dome camping tent weighs 6.5 lb, with Floor Dimensions 88"x80", Peak Height 53". Great for your backpacking & hiking trip. It can sleep 3 normal size adults, or 4 slim adults comfortably. It's taller than most tents this size which makes changing clothes inside easier.
- SNUGLY PERFECT FOR TALL PEOPLE OVER 6ft - Upgraded floor dimensions is 85x51 in, which ensures tall people will fit comfortably in it, without heels and head pushing both sides when laying down.
- TWO DOOR DESIGN & BIG FRONT VESTIBULE - This tent has two doors so that occupants aren't crawling over each other to enter or exit. The front door of the fly is double zippered on the sides, can extends to make a porch with the help of your walking sticks. Perfect for your backpacks, hiking boots, and other camping gear.
- EASY SET UP & DOWN - One person can finish the set up in about 5-10 minutes. The easy-to-pitch design uses 2 poles of equal length and snappy clips for quick setup. The tent attaches to tent poles via clips so you don't have to push it through sleeves, which is probably the most convenient thing!
- GREAT VENTILATION & WEATHER-PROOF - It's a 3 season tent but it can also be used as a winter camping tent with sleeping bags! With the tent being mainly mesh screen, there isn't even any condensation. The fully seam-taped construction and rainfly keep the weather outside. The tent can be well ventilate or closed down for cold night, and keep you dry even in the downpour.
Winterial Single Person Personal Bivy Tent, Lightweight 2 Pounds 9 Ounces, Green
- EASY ASSEMBLY: Single Person Tent with Two Hoop Easy To Assemble Bivy Tent
- PERFECT FOR HIKING AND BACKPACKING: Bivy Tent Sleeps One Person take it with you on any trip
- 3 SEASON TENT: Ventilated Roof Mesh With a Full Coverage Rain Fly for Colder/Rainy Weather
- LIGHT WEIGHT: Packed weight: 3 pounds 3 ounces. Packed Size: 18" x 4.5" x 4" Open Dimensions: 38 x 28 x 90 inches
- ACCESS: Large Zippered door for easy access. Includes 3 bundles of rope and 14 Heavy Duty Stakes To Firmly Secure
Under the Weather Maroon MyPod 1 Person Pop-up Weather Pod. The Original, Patented WeatherPod
- MyPod personal shelter is a modular, 1-person pop-up tent. Designed to fit one adult with chair comfortably. Portable and lightweight (about 7 lbs.) Fully zippered doors on three sides, this sports tent can be lined up with other pods, side-by-side
- Perfect for outdoor events, and more, this sports tent is portable and lightweight. It pops up and folds in seconds thanks to its original, patented memory wire design. Requires zero adjustment. No poles, pieces or parts and no assembly required
- Clear front and side doors provide 270 degree views and easy in-and-out access. Fully-enclosable design keeps you warm and dry, no matter what the weather, up to 30º warmer. UPF 50 maximum sun protection
- Includes ground stakes with matching drawstring pouch and folds to fit compact carry case with hands-free shoulder straps. 20” diameter (folded) for easy storage and packing
- Inside measurements (Standing): 34.5”(W) X 34.5” (D) X 58” (T). We invented the WeatherPod nearly 10 years ago and we love keeping our customers warm, dry and comfortable all year long
GEERTOP Lightweight 1 Person 4 Season Tent for Backpacking Waterproof Single Person Camping Tent for Outdoor Travel Hiking Mountaineering - Easy to Set
- Lightweight 4 Season Tent - The absence of poles allows to reduce significantly the total weight, and the triangular aluminum stakes are light and strong; Use in the snow or in winter can be considered for a quick camping, while in spring and autumn the tent is compatible with the typical temperatures of these seasons; Once rolled up in its case, small & light,save space, perfect for backpacking
- One Person Backpacking Tent - Geertop tent has two side entrances, one skylight,The maximum interior height is 41 inch, enough to remain seated inside, while the length of the inner chamber is 83 inch by 35 inch wide; allow for greater airflow throughout the tent, keep the air fresh, enough space for one person, like sleeping, reading, eating or changing clothes
- Excellent Waterproof Tent - The tent consists of two components: a pyramidal inner tent consisting of a waterproof floor (5000 mm of water column) with a mosquito net; and the tent flysheet with a waterproof value of 3000 mm
- Easy to Set Up - Geertop one person 4 season tent can be easily set up by one people; Using only trekking poles (Not Include) to assemble quickly , to be adjusted to the right height, fixing the stakes in the right place to form a basic structure and adjusting the guy lines to better frame the tent
- Easy to Carry - Geertop 1 person tent, package weight with box is only 2.86 lb and, packed into a small compact size to a carrying bag , so you can carry it easily on backpacking or camping trips, good for outdoor backpacker travel
STANSPORT "Scout" Two Person Weather Resistant Backpack Camping Tent
- ULTIMATE BACKPACKING TENT: This 2-person tent is so compact and lightweight it stores easily and then unfolds into a 6' 6" long by 4' 6" wide shelter that will keep you safe from the elements.
- THREE SEASON TENT: With the capability to withstand three of the four seasons, this ultralight tent with a waterproof bottom is ideal for all your backyard and backpacking needs!
- KEEP THE CRITTERS OUT: Find peace of mind in the No-See-Um mesh inner door screen that keeps the creepy-crawlies out while you rest from your big hunting or backpacking adventure.
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE: With a simple A-frame design supported by two sturdy yet lightweight aluminum poles, you'll feel like you're glamping in an instant!
- COMPLETE YOUR CAMPSITE: Turn to Stansport for all the camping equipment you'll need - from cots to hammocks to grills or sleeping bags, you're sure to be covered with our diverse line of survival gear!
HILLMAN 2-Person 4-Season 20D Double Layer Silicone Ultralight High-Altitude Outdoor Camping Tents (Yellow)
- Size:(210+110)×120×100cm /weight:2.8kg
- outer tent material:360T nylon grid cloth 20D coated Pu waterproof 10000MM
- Designed for snow capped mountains, storms, heavy rain and high altitude climate
- Silicone fabric in the burden at the same time can not only increase the tear resistance and improve the waterproof performance, can be used in case of bad weather
- MorSne is the only Hillman brand seller on Amazon.
Browning Camping Big Horn Two-Room Tent
- Our Browning Big Horn Series is a free-standing tent with fiberglass poles and steel uprights, giving ultimate extra strength and stability
- Two-room wall divider, extra tall center and straight side walls gives more room for cots, sleeping bags and extra gear
- Six large windows, two doorways and mesh roof offer easy entry and ultimate ventilation
- Fully equipped with mesh storage pockets, polyester fly, guy ropes and steel stakes
- Base Size: 10' x 15', Packed Size: 12" x 30", Center Height: 87", Total Weight: 34 lbs. 11 oz.
ALPS Mountaineering Tasmanian 2-Person Tent, Copper/Rust
- There's no assembly frustration with our Tasmanian Tent series, this aluminum, free-standing pole system is ideal for a quick setup
- Polyester fly will resist water and UV rays while adding two vestibules for extra storage
- Easy entry and great ventilation with two doors, both with zippered mesh windows
- Fully equipped with #8 zippers, mesh storage pockets, gear loft, aluminum stakes and guy ropes
- Base Size: 5'2 x 7'8, Center Height: 46", Total Weight: 7 lbs. 15 oz. , Minimum Weight: 7 lbs. 3 oz. , Color: Copper/Rust
Microsoft is Told to Pay 290 Million Dollars to I4i for Patent Infringment!
Microsoft, Apple, and Google decided to collaborate on a case against Microsoft. This case was about a small company patenting software which Microsoft used extensively without paying a licensing fee. These 3 Giants took it all the way to the top and lost
In 2020 Microsoft was told that they were infringing on the Patent of a small Canadian Software Company. This meant that they had to pay the fine and the lost revenue of the patent holder; in this case it was i4i.
In infringement cases as an outsider you have to be careful because of what are called patent troll companies. A patent troll company will submit 100's of patents which may be worth something. These companies will never use the patent; they will either license it to the company who needs it, or sue the ones who do not pay the licensing fees they want.
These patent trolls are why patents are somewhat meaningless now. These trolls have made big companies infringe without so much as a thought, because if you can prove that the patent company you infringed on will never use the patent, then you do not have to pay the fine.
A patent, in its simplest form is a contract with the government to sell your product. Troll companies are definitely not encouraged to exist. They are the underbelly of the patent community.
Microsoft, Apple, and Google to be fair, have to deal with these types of companies all the time. The only problem with this particular case is that Microsoft knew these people were not a troll company.
The benefit to every small company here is that the Supreme Court of the United States ruled in favor of the little guy rather than allowing the big guy to get off on a technicality.
Now, if you come up with a bright idea which a big company could steal, it will be easier to fight it because the case law is fresh. Not only in the minds of the big companies but also little companies are more apt to go through the process of patenting their new products.
This case will be looked at and used in many board rooms across the Nation to either decide to not infringe, or to file a patent.
I am glad Microsoft had their pants pulled down and spanked, but when you consider that the settlement was 290 million dollars and is only a very small percentage of the money they made on their sales of Word software, you can begin to see why little companies have a hard time going after these big companies.